Amy Odom Photography, LLC

Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and Beyond

Romantic | Joyful | Timeless

I'm obsessed with your love story and documenting the beginning of your legacy. I believe in things that are meant to last a lifetime just like the two of you. That's why I create soft, romantic, timeless images of your wedding day to be treasured by your children and grandchildren one day. I'm inspired by joyful couples, beautiful light, and the breathtaking Texas sunsets. If you, like me, love outdoor garden inspired weddings, believe in marriage from the "I do" to the 50 year anniversary, and all the moments in between, we have similar souls, my friend. It means the world to me when a couple includes me in their wedding day and I would love to be included in yours.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and Beyond (254) 223-0572
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Annmarie R

Amy has an eye for the details that go unnoticed and captures the day much like a fly on the wall. That said, she gets right in the middle of the action when it's important and knows how to capture people flawlessly. Her style is romanticism at it's finest as she gathers the... Read More most beautiful images from the day and curates them into your own fairy tale story. Amy is truly such a joy to be around and makes you at ease even during most hectic times a wedding day can present unexpectedly. I would work with Amy one million times if I had the opportunity.

2018-01-18T13:50:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Annmarie! I feel the same. I could work with you EVERYDAY!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Kelli K

Amy Odom was not just a talented photographer that highlighted my beautiful daughter and wedding, but she added to the event through her professionalize, creativity and presence. Amy took great care to become a part of the event and moved seamlessly to capture some of the most... Read More amazing portraits. I highly recommend Amy Odom Photography, LLC with full confidence and enthusiasm.

2018-01-17T13:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kelli! The wedding could not have been more lovely. It was an honor to be included in such a memorable day.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Angie B

I absolutely recommend Amy Odom Photography! We had the pleasure of her capturing our wedding in Austin/Round Rock. Not only were her photos impressive with their detail and bright natural lighting, Amy is a delightful woman to work with. Her love of photography and excitement... Read More for us, made me feel very comfortable. And in the end, our photos were stunning. We were blessed to have her with us that day, and I will always be grateful to Amy for our cherished keepsakes. Thank you Amy!

2018-01-19T09:38:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Angie! Your wedding was magical! Thank you for sharing such a special day with me!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Erica P

Amy is hands down one of the best photographers I have ever met and one of the kindest! During my bridal session, Amy and her husband made me feel at ease when I naturally feel awkward in front of a camera. The finished product was even better than I anticipated and every shot... Read More was perfect, looked natural and made me cry. If you pick Amy to shoot your wedding you will not be disappointed. She is kind, funny, and will genuinely make you feel like the closest friend. Her work is impeccable and will not disappoint!

2018-01-18T13:50:46 Response from the vendor

Tha k you, Erica! I loved spending the day with you and you made a stunning bride!!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Erica P

2018-01-18T13:48:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Victoria S

Amy and Dan are the perfect addition to your wedding day! They know when to stand back and allow a moment to happen truly being a 'fly on the wall', but they also know when to jump in and pose you for the perfect picture! This is truly heirloom quality work, and a photographer... Read More you can grow with. Amy is the type of person you want to have capture every moment and milestone in this beautiful life, starting with your wedding day. Will not recommend anyone else for wedding photography!

2018-01-18T13:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Victoria! It was a beautiful wedding and we could not be happier we were included in the day! We love your family!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Rebekah L

Amy and Dan are the most wonderful people to work with! Their work is incredible but I especially loved that Amy knew what I wanted and just told me where to be! I loved that and she is just an amazing person to begin with. I wish I could give her more stars!

2018-01-17T10:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Rebekah! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved every minute of spending it with you both and your amazing families!

Amy Odom

Hi and welcome! Most days you'll find me capturing the love of my joyful couples on their wedding day. When I'm not behind my camera you'll find me lacing up my shoes for a head-clearing run, baking up a batch of cookies, antiquing and exploring with my honey, or curled up on the couch sipping a hot chai tea with a good book and our Boston Terrier, Georgia.