Amy Rebecca Photography

Central Ohio and beyond! Love to travel :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Columbus, OH Central Ohio and beyond! Love to travel :) (740) 304-7193

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Julie Z

Amy and Max were the absolute BEST to work with! They made us feel so comfortable during our wedding day and we had so much fun with them! You can tell they love their job and genuinely want to get to know you in order to give you the best and most natural pictures. They are... Read More truly the best and so professional. Amy is so quick with responding to emails and questions and just makes you feel at ease. We got our pictures 2 weeks after our wedding and we are obsessed. Amy and Max are the BEST photographers and just genuine people and I would strongly recommend them for everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Sarah M

I’m just going to come out and say it, I LOVE Amy and Max!!! My husband and I met Amy and her husband when they photographed my now sister-in-law’s wedding in 2015. I knew then that she would be my photographer when my husband proposed. I booked her a year and a half in advance... Read More to make sure she was our photographer and it was well worth it!!! Amy and Max worked with us in August 2016 for our engagement photos and they made us feel relaxed and we had SO much fun walking all over the Scioto Mile, trekking through the grass and under the bridges, and the photos she sent back to us made me all the more excited for our wedding day. Amy even came out to do our engagement photos a couple days after being attacked by a swarm of yellow jackets and although she said she didn’t feel great, she never let it show!! Amy was professional in all forms of communication leading up to our big day and she handled my pre-wedding weather nerves like the pro that she is promising that it would all work out no matter what happens! On our wedding day she made me laugh and helped ease my nerves at every turn even joining in on our Carrie Underwood karaoke session en route to the church. We had issues with the AC in the church and on our bus, but she never let it phase her and she kept our spirits up when we were all soaked with sweat. Amy and Max worked well with my large bridal party, organizing everyone for photos, and they constantly encouraged us to be ourselves so the photos would be more natural. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from my bridal party and guests about how great it was to interact with both photographers. During the reception (which was air conditioned) Max caught all those candid moments when I didn’t know he was watching and followed Ryan and I around the reception venue as we chatted with our family and friends. Amy came to us when the sun was setting and the light was perfect for some additional outside shots and we jumped on the chance to capture those moments. Amy and Max are so talented! Amy sent me 20 sneak peek photos the day after our wedding, posted a few on her social media accounts (with my permission of course), and I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos from our wedding day!! BOOK AMY REBECCA PHOTOGRAPHY!! You will not regret working with this couple!!! I cannot thank them enough for being a part of our day!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia B

Amy and Max deserve much more than 5 stars! They are so amazing! I am so glad I was able to find them to do our wedding this June. From the beginning they were so friendly and fun. Amy was always quick to respond to every question I had from the beginning. During our meetings... Read More throughout the year, and the engagement session to the actual wedding day they were so much fun, helpful, professional and really caught every moment perfectly. They are truly amazing people! The day of the wedding they were so helpful directing us, and keeping everyone together and even helping us get through the night. We did not know how to cut our wedding cake and we were able to go to them to show us how to hold the utensils and cut it. You can tell they truly love what they do and care for others; they really just want to make sure the day is perfect! The photos they take are amazing. They take pride in using natural light and going above and beyond to make sure you get the pictures you want. The pictures they produce are absolutely stunning! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know! You guys are the BEST

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Elizabeth H

If we could give Amy ten stars (or a hundred), we would! From the moment that we first met her, we felt completely relaxed and comfortable, and knew that she was someone that we’d want to spend our wedding day with. She and Max completely exceeded our expectations. They made our... Read More engagement shoot fun and special—we knew that we wanted to take pictures in Schiller Park and elsewhere in German Village, but Amy and Max came up with fun, unique ideas for places in the park to take pictures, poses to use, and kept us both laughing and smiling the whole time. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Amy checked in with us regularly about timeline, and she and Max even came to our ceremony rehearsal to check out the venue because they knew we were concerned about lighting in the windowless room—completely her idea, not ours! And on the wedding day, they continued to go above and beyond anything we could have expected. Max drove Amy to the hotel where the girls were getting ready, then caravanned with the groom and groomsmen from our house to German Village; they helped us coordinate the perfect first look photo; and Amy was constantly making sure we all looked our best. From checking whether I wanted my hair in front of or behind my shoulders in photos, to helping fix my train for pictures, to even helping my bridesmaids put my veil on correctly, Amy was there for everything we needed. And she danced with us! She and Max sent us a sneak peek of photos the very next day, and we got our final gallery incredibly quickly! Booking Amy Rebecca Photography for our wedding was one of, if not our best decision in all of wedding planning.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauren K

Amy and Max were beyond INCREDIBLE to work with!! They made the whole process from initial meeting, engagement photos to our wedding day super fun and stress-free. Amy and Max bring such a calming presence to the craziness of the day and truly went above and beyond to capture... Read More every single moment. Our wedding party raved about how amazing they were to work with, too! To quote one of our bridesmaids she said, "This has been the best experience working with a photographer I have ever had in any wedding I have been in or attended." Not to mention we had hundreds of photos from our wedding day alone and they were super quick to get them back to us and were all amazing! We will definitely be reaching out to Amy and Max again to capture our big moments, as they are absolutely wonderful, super easy going, detailed, flexible, organized, affordable, thorough and I could go on and on!! If you are in search of a photographer, I would highly recommend Amy Rebecca Photography!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nancy B

My husband and I used Amy Rebecca photography for our engagement pictures in May 2016 and for our wedding on New Years Eve of 2016 and they were absolutely amazing. She and her husband Max work side by side to capture every single moment the entire day. We got married in the... Read More winter and after the ceremony before the reception we went down to the Scioto Mile for pictures with all of the Christmas lights and they stayed out in the cold as long as we wanted and ended up getting absolutely STUNNING pictures with all of the lights. They were such a blast during the reception as well. All of my friends and guests kept asking who the fun blonde dancing with us was, and I had to let them know that was our photographer :) They were absolutely amazing and if I ever needed to take any type of professional pictures again, they would be my first and only choice!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Hannah C

I reviewed numerous photography profiles and websites, even met with a few photographers before I met "the one!" Amy is amazing! Immediately upon meeting her I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding. She was professional, prepared, and organized. She discussed her style... Read More and indicated her husband Max was her assistant, a two for one deal, how could you refuse! Our engagement session pictures were STUNNING! Amy and Max took us all over downtown from pictures in the park to more urban settings near Spaghetti Warehouse. During the session, they learned our styles and how to pose us, even taking notes along the way, making sure there would be no glitches during the big day! Amy provided sneak peak pics within a few days and the full session rather quickly. My fiance and I were so pleased with the engagement session we could not wait for our wedding photos. Prior to the wedding, Amy sent us a list of suggested photos and a timeline of events for the day making sure our needs and wants were covered. On the day of she arrived to the bridal suite on time, while Max arrived in the groom suite and they each took amazing candid photos of the party getting ready. We took the traditional photos of the bridal party and family both inside and outside, but Amy and Max provided great suggestions for unique poses and the best places within our venue to take the pictures. During the reception, both Amy and Max mingled with the guests, took action shots, and seamlessly performed their job. My mom felt like they were meant to be guests at our wedding and part of the family, fitting right in. Within a day of the wedding, Amy sent us some sneak peaks of our big day that brought tears to my eyes! We looked stunning, our guests were happy, and my memories were exactly what I pictured. If you want a photographer that fits in with your family, dances with your guests, captures your memories with style, professionally responds to your requests, and promptly provides you with sneak peaks, Amy is your girl!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alyssa D

I knew Amy was going to be our photographer from the moment we met her! She is a phenomenal photographer and on top of it all she is such a sweetheart. She truly cares so much about every single client and will do whatever it takes to get the best shot. She always went above and... Read More beyond for us and I cannot thank her enough. Our day was perfect. She had us laughing throughout our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. Her husband and her daughter had also helped and they were amazing to work with too. We had so much fun with them and I still cannot believe how stunning our pictures are. She knew what was important to me and made sure to capture it perfectly. I felt like I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because she was there keeping things on track. She made everything so easy on us. I highly recommend her, you will have incredible pictures if she is your photographer. You will also have so much fun. We absolutely adore her.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren B

Amy and Max did an awesome job photographing our wedding! They were fun, easy going, and ready to capture anything. We didn't have the best weather and we still got beautiful pictures! The best part was we got our pictures back in record time and we were able to relive our... Read More wedding day right after our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend them they are wonderful at their job, and everyone raves about how beautiful our pictures were!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Meredith G

I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Amy! When planning a destination elopement, I wasn't sure what luck I'd have finding a photographer in the area. After researching options (and reading several other positive reviews) I sent my initial inquiry and kept my... Read More fingers crossed. Amy not only responded quickly but she was available, reasonably priced, AND enthusiastic about the idea of photographing our small ceremony. The day of the wedding, she was upbeat and full of fun and creative photo ideas. It was on the colder side and yet she made the outdoor photos so fun it was a non-issue! We couldn't believe how quickly she had the photos ready for us to view and I can honestly say I loved every single shot she took. I'd highly recommend choosing Amy, not only for her professionalism and quality of work, but for her relaxed and fun personality that made a memorable day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelsey K

I would give Amy 10 stars if I could! From our first meeting, to engagement pictures, to the actual wedding day, there wasn't a single moment I was disappointed. Amy (and Max) always went above and beyond our expectations. From laying in the snow during engagement pictures to... Read More get the perfect angle, to tromping around in the rain after the wedding, to getting my willow tree picture in the dead of night because it was the one picture at the reception I really really wanted... she gave us everything. Her and Max were both a joy to work with and can make you feel at ease and relaxed. I can't thank them enough for all of the beautiful memories from our special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Anna B

Amy and Max are easy to work with with, they are fun to be around, and they take beautiful photos. During our wedding day, many of our family and friends commented on their level of professionalism and positive attitudes. We are so happy to have chosen them to capture our big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jessica B

Wow!! Amy and Max were by the far the best decision we made for our wedding! From our first meeting, Amy was so prepared and willing to answer what seemed like endless questions. She went above and beyond in terms of helping us make a timeline and stay extremely organized. She... Read More was so kind and patient, and made great suggestions throughout our conversations. Every time I spoke with her I felt at ease and confident not just about the photography, but about the wedding day itself. She and Max truly captured every beautiful moment, and so much more. They perfectly balanced the artistic details (dress, rings, flowers, etc.), while highlighting the candid moments and fun details at the ceremony and reception. They went out of their way to photograph unique moments like the limo ride, and they worked so hard to get the perfect shots and backdrops. Amy's sweet demeanor allowed me to relax and enjoy the moment, and she made taking the pictures so FUN for the entire bridal party. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding pictures and can't thank Amy and Max enough for helping make the day absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Angela S

Photographs- great photographs- were extremely important to me. So was an easy- going photographer with a great personality. Amy and Max proved to be exactly what I was looking for. Amy is sweet and kind and helped me to stay calm when I started to stress. She is a true... Read More professional who also feels like family. (Some of my guests even thought she was a cousin!) And Max is so good at sneaking up and getting the perfect shot! Also, her communication game is on point (which is a BIG DEAL when dealing with a number of different vendors!). Amy has great ideas for styling photos so you don't have to think too hard, but is also very open to any ideas or thoughts you have. She kept us on schedule (SO IMPORTANT!), while being open to last minute changes and kept the ball rolling with quite a rowdy group of bridesmaids and groomsmen! As icing on the cake, I got my pictures back with lightning quick speed and they were so perfect they made me cry. She and Max captured every special moment I could remember and some I couldn't. They were amazing quality and if they were edited, I didn't notice. Pick Amy. You won't be sorry. I'm already thinking about other occasions I can hire her and Max for. You two are the bomb.com and are welcome in our family any day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Olivia M

I cannot say enough nice things about Amy and Max, I absolutely adore them! Amy was incredibly kind and thoughtful throughout the pre-wedding process and I knew right away that she and her husband were the right choice for our big day. Not only did they take gorgeous... Read More photographs, they were a blast to have at the wedding! Amy ended up being my go-to girl for the event and helped out with everything from wardrobe mishaps to lighting issues to general wedding day jitters. Amy and Max make a great team and are exceptionally organized and efficient. As a bride, I was able to enjoy making memories because the picture taking process was down to a science. I had no worries whatsoever. Our whole bridal party felt completely comfortable with them and it was as if a family member was there taking pictures of the celebration. Before taking off in our getaway car after the reception, I HAD to hug Amy and Max and tell them I loved them. They truly made our day so special and we have the pictures to prove it! :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Christine F

Amy & Max are amazing! Amazing photos have been on the top of my list from day one and I am so very thankful Amy Rebecca Photography agreed to shot are wedding! From our first meeting to the last dance Amy and Max felt like old friends of the family and every one of my guest... Read More fell in love. Don’t even get me started on the pictures! Amazing! Gorgeous! Breathe taking! I could go on and on. Amy made the biggest day of my life stress free and unforgettable thanks to the… I’ll say it again “Amazing” pictures. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for capturing our special day.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Alexis T

Amy and Max are seriously amazing!! I couldn’t be any happier with my wedding pictures. They rock and I have received so so so many compliments on how awesome they turned out. They pretty much spent the day with us and they were like ninjas. They participated in conversations... Read More and made you feel relaxed. However, they were not overbearing or in your face. They made us laugh and smile throughout the entire day. Amy was very organized when it came to making to sure I got all of the portrait style pictures I wanted. She and Max also managed to catch some of the most amazing candid pictures. I will definitely being using Amy Rebecca Photography in the future and you should too!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Justine P

To be honest, Columbus has no shortage of amazing and talented photographers for all price ranges. We somehow whittled it down to just 3 to interview and had a hard time ruling any out after we met with them. Amy's energy and sweetness made a good first impression, but what made... Read More us pick her was a follow up email she sent with a more elaborate answer to a tough question my husband asked in our meeting, "what makes you different". Obviously her and Max's photos were amazing, but her personality won us over. From the beginning and up until our wedding day, Amy was prepared and very good at communicating. Our engagement shoot was fun and even though my husband and I are awkward in front of the camera, they turned out great and we actually had a great time. On the day of, they were so great at capturing each moment to tell our "story" of the day. The pictures turned out better than I could have imagined considering it was a rainy and dreary day. Amy and Max - THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Erin K

We could not have had a better experience with Amy and Max! Not only are they fabulous, kind people, the photos from our wedding and engagement shoot were beyond our expectations. They captured our memories and emotions perfectly. Can't express how amazing the entire experience... Read More was. LOVE THEMMMMMM!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 First1 L

If you're wondering whether to book Amy for your wedding, do it. Seriously, stop reading this and do it now. You won't regret it! We were initially drawn in by Amy's portfolio. Not only were the photos beautiful, but everyone in them seemed to be having so much FUN. After... Read More meeting with her, we could see why. Amy's bubbly spirit is infectious, and she's so easy to be around (many guests commented on how adorable and fun she was!). During that first meeting, she worked with us to create a photo package that fit within our budget, and throughout the planning process she was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. Neither my husband nor I are particularly comfortable being in front of the camera (especially when it comes to posed shots), so it was important to us to find someone who could make us feel at ease and really capture the candid moments. Amy and her husband Max nailed it. We received our online proofs last night, and we've already looked through the collection several times. The photos are gorgeous and it was such a joy re-living that day! As my mother-in-law said, "Amy doesn't just capture the moment, she captivates." Each photo is captivating indeed. She and Max documented every moment, from the tiny details to the general feelings of love and joy that filled the day. Finally, not only is she a fantastic photographer, Amy comes prepared. She saved the day with scissors and a crochet hook from her emergency bag when it came time to put my on my dress! Thank you, Amy and Max! We are truly blessed to have had you as our photographers. We will treasure the photos forever!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Samantha K

I wish I could rate this woman more than 5 stars! She is what made my wedding day so easy, special, and amazing. Not only did she photograph my entire event with her , her husband, and an assistant, she helped me bussle my wedding dress, she helped me pin it when it ripped in... Read More the middle of the evening, and even helped lift my dress so I could use the restroom when my bridesmaids were no where to be found. I cannot say enough good things about her. The photograph quality is wonderful, the price is very fair, and the all around experience is incredible. I would not hesitate to recommend Amy Rebecca Phitography to anyone. You would be very lucky to have her on your big day!

Look no further...

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Holly F

I'm serious. Amy and Max are the most amazing wedding photographers. They are so much fun to be around! We are so pleased with their work - they honestly went above and beyond for us! They have given us the best memories we could ever ask for. My Aunt had hired Amy to shoot... Read More her wedding in Summer 2014 and when I got engaged (even though I lived in NYC) I knew I had to reach out and see if she would be willing to make the trip to shoot mine in Tarrytown, New York. Thank goodness she was! Hard to believe in such a competitive market like NYC that Amy still looked far more qualified than most. They got to our venue early on Friday, scouted the site and made me feel totally assured that all would go smoothly the next day at our wedding even though they had never been to the venue due to their proactive and adaptable nature. Amy is extremely talented, has such a good eye and so much experience in the wedding business. She knows exactly what to do and makes everything seamless. Max is great too and was able to manage my husband's rowdy crew well :) I love that they work as a wife/husband duo so Amy can shoot the girls to start and Max can focus on the guys. They both have their own set of skills that complement the other very nicely. My little sister, who was my Maid of Honor, literally told me she was worried Amy and Max weren't shooting enough throughout the wedding day but that's how amazing they are. They get the essential posed shots, but mostly natural shots so most photos are taken while you are just in the moment interacting with your bride/groom, bridal party and families, laughing and having fun! You don't feel overrun by photos but you have everything you need. They got us 1400 edited photos (shot over 8 hours) within two weeks of the wedding and the perfect time, in time to have some printed as holiday gifts. Crazy fast editing skilss! Needless to say, we had so much to choose from! I would recommend them to everyone. They even had our USB with high res, non watermarked files delivered in a beautiful box with photographs from the big day as long as some beautiful 5 x 7 prints on matte board. As a photographer myself, I was a bit nervous about choosing the right photographer...I definitely selected the best! They were the best vendor we hired by far. If you are in Ohio, you would be crazy not to use Amy and Max. Thanks for everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Cameron D

I am writing this review the MONDAY after my wedding because she played such a huge role in the success of our wedding day! My husband and I loved Amy and Max, they were fun to be around and added a much needed relaxing element to the process. Amy helped plan the timeline for... Read More the entire day and was incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding. She was one of the few vendors who would respond quickly, and trust me I had a lot of questions! She's already sent me a lot of pictures and they are absolutely perfect. Pictures are the piece of the wedding you keep forever, and her pictures are above anything I could have hoped for. I can't say enough good things about her!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Anjolie G

Amy and Max were wonderful to work with! They were very reasonable for the excellent quality of their work! We knew of other couples who went with other (or more cheap photographers) and were not satisfied. Both our engagement and wedding pictures came out better than I... Read More imagined. They are great at what they do and definitely know what they are doing! I wasn't the typical bride who knew everything she wanted, let alone poses and they were perfect for capturing those special moments. They worked very well with our other vendors and blended in with our guests at the reception! I would highly recommend them for your wedding. Very professional and punctual :)

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Natalie B

Amy was so amazing to work with. From the moment we met her, we knew we would click. She put me and my bridal party at ease during our wedding day. She was the best wedding vendor to work with. I absolutely love our pictures and we got them back so quickly, which was a great... Read More surprise so we could share them with family and friends. I would definitely recommend Amy Rebecca Photography.