Authentic . Fun Loving . Beautiful

Hi, I'm Amy, lover of unique photographs which capture the true spirit and authentic beauty of the people inside of them. By using a photojournalistic approach and soft natural light, your wedding day photographs will tell a story, communicating on their own, without a need for words.

Documentary

Engagement

$5,000+

Photo

Madison, NJ Tri-State & Destinations (276) 690-5343

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Francesca B

Truly an amazing photographer and person! Best wedding decision! Deserves more than 5 Stars! I did extensive research on the knot and simply stalked several photographers and weddings before making the decision to use Amy. Right away, Amy's work stood out to me as being clean,... Read More organic, and super romantic. Amy has the magical talent to make any picture look like a fairy tale (but a real life one!). From our first meeting, we knew that Amy was a genuine and sweet person that cared about her work and her contribution to making a bride and groom's days go as smooth as possible. I loved her red folder she gave us with all her red coordinating pieces in the folder. I could tell right away it coordinated back to her website and her business card. She loves details. I LOVE DETAILS. That's what sealed the deal! Amy captured our Engagement shoot and a couple days before, I asked her if we could change the shoot to the following day since it was supposed to rain, and she was very flexible. She knew that we wanted to capture a certain sunlight in the early morning to get amazing photos on the Brooklyn Bridge and I appreciated so much that she worked with us. Everyone obsessed over our engagement pictures and said "if this is what your engagement photos look like, we cant imagine what the wedding photos are going to look like!". She is just pure, raw talent and captures perfect feelings and images to convey love for each other. Amy is great with following up and delivers your pictures timely. She just is a very genuine person and you can't help but love her. Weeks before the wedding we touched base, to discuss wedding shots, etc and even when over a back up plan in case of rain. On the day of, Amy was incredible. She is so patient and sweet. She'll zip in and out of people and climb on things, to get unique shots. They say that your wedding day is never supposed to go as expected and our wedding really took us for a rollercoaster. Even with the hiccups and getting to our reception late, Amy and her assistant were really good about staying till the cake cutting to capture our important moments. I am so grateful for that and it's truly because of her passion. The thing I love most about Amy is that it's not just a business contract that she upholds, it's a relationship and a friendship. A couple days after the wedding we received our preview of wedding photos which is set up as our own page, with a song that coordinates to your day and people have the ability to view it. It was incredible. I loved every picture and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures in 10 weeks time. Photography is one of the most important decisions to make to keep the memories alive for years to come. I wanted to make sure to capture everything from the smallest detail to the largest detail. Amy's work makes the day come alive each time we look at them. Best Decision!!!

Look no further

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Eileen W

My husband and I were married on November 15, 2014 and used Amy as our photographer. Its hard to know where to begin when talking about Amy. First, her photographs are absolutely STUNNING, which is easy to discover from the incredible work that is displayed on her blog. Amy... Read More is a truly talented artist, whose skill is surpassed only by her passion for her clients. Amy is warm, kind and truly interested in getting to know her clients. I knew from the minute we sat down with her at our first meeting that we had made the right choice. Amy and her team were simply incredible on the wedding day. About two weeks before our big day, we met with Amy to discuss the specific timeline of the day and the photographs we wanted. Without missing a beat, Amy remembered everything we discussed, took charge of the day and provided us with the most stunning photographs I have ever seen. A truly unique aspect of Amy's services is that she provides a "Wedding Day Slideshow" that goes up at the end of your reception showing some of her favorite shots from the day. One of my favorite memories from our wedding was a close friend of mine running up to me on the dance floor and exclaiming how gorgeous the photos were. The best part about Amy is how supportive she is . I could look to her at any moment and she would guide me to where I needed to be, making sure we got every shot we could in and making sure we were happy with how things were going. The emotional support we felt from her cannot be matched. Her and her team also managed to efficiently organize our extended families and friends for large group shots with a take charge attitude that truly impressed, and saved us precious time. Throughout our entire reception, and ever since our wedding day, countless guests have commented on how incredible our photographer was. Amy is a gem and a star on the rise. Booking her was the best decision my husband and I made planning our wedding, and we would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Best Decision I Made For My Wedding

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melissa R

I booked Amy for my April 2014 wedding, and it was the best choice I made for my wedding. She is a wedding enthusiast, and was kind and cheerful throughout my whole wedding planning process. She was always available to chat about any questions or concerns I had, and even... Read More offered helpful suggestions for other aspects of my wedding that did not affect her. She is just truly such a nice, genuine person that she wanted to help -- and truly cared about my wedding and me and my husband. I believe you need a wedding photographer who is very cheerful and enthusiastic. Amy definitely fits that criteria, and her excitement is contagious. The day of the wedding, Amy had Mekina and Leandra help out. All three of them were very pleasant and fun to be around. They were great at arranging shots - very thoughtful and creative. At one point, they somehow were able to take a beautiful picture in my old bedroom at my mom's house of my wedding dress, and somehow avoid any of the clutter or old paraphernalia lying around that would have ruined the picture. In short -- they can turn anything into a beautiful shot, even if a room is messy, or there are outdated decorations in a room. The wedding pictures were beautiful and stunning -- words cannot describe how impressed I am with their work. People have been raving to me about how great my photographers were. Pictures are truly the most important thing at your wedding, and they truly exceeded my expectations. I have been to many weddings, and I have seen photographers who take pictures because it's their job. Amy and her crew take pictures because they see the beauty and magic in something and need to capture it. I remember distinctly telling Amy that my adorable nephew/ring bearer was getting his hair combed while in his tux, and I saw Amy's eyes light up -- she immediately rushed to ensure she capture the photo, and you could almost see the creative juices flowing through her mind. She is the most eager and thoughtful wedding photographer I have ever seen, and I am incredibly thankful that she was there to capture my wedding day. Amy, Mekina, and Leandra are true professionals. They are experienced and courteous, and were able to take charge - directing people where they needed to go and when - in the way in which you hope your photographers operate. Further, some pictures were even ready for my viewing the day of the wedding (which were then displayed on a laptop at the reception), and my entire picture collection was available electronically two weeks after my wedding. TWO WEEKS! I was pleasantly shocked. Amy's prompt, yet still unbelievably flawless service is impressive. Last but not least - there were a few "hiccups" on my wedding day that added some stress and caused some delays to our schedule (such as our limo being late, which caused me stress and delayed our pictures). Amy and her crew truly showed their true colors when this happened, by helping out. For example, while we were rushing to get to the church, they helped us make sure we had everything with us in the limo. They were there to lend an extra hand when something unexpected occurred, even though it had nothing to do with the pictures. I truly appreciated them going above and beyond what I hired them to do. Overall, I highly recommend Amy Rizzuto (and Mekina and Leandra) for your wedding. I wish I had another momentous life event coming up so I could book Amy all over again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda G

Amy Rizzuto was hands down the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding day. She is an absolute professional who not only understands photography, but is a pleasure to work with and be around. From her opening email when we first spoke all the way until I received my... Read More complete collection, it has remained clear that she takes pride in her work and is devoted to her clients satisfaction. Every person who saw my photos could not believe how beautiful they were and I am so proud to show them! You will not be disappointed with Amy Rizzuto Photography, I cannot stress that enough!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Zara M

We hired Amy to photograph our wedding on 8/13/16 at the Essex House in NYC- she and Rosemary (the second photographer) were incredible! I met Amy nearly a year earlier at her home in NJ, right away I knew I had made a great decision. Amy has a great energy about her, she is... Read More kind, bubbly, and understanding. She genuinely wants to make sure you get everything out of your wedding photos that you want. On the day of the wedding Amy brought her amazing personality and skill to the event. She was easy to work with and was able to take charge to make sure that we got all the shots that we needed. One week after the wedding Amy posted a blog post with about 40 or 50 images from my wedding. The photos are all beautiful! Her work really speaks for itself. The images are warm and romantic and really capture the day. She was able to get every single picture I wanted. I had stressed to Amy how important our dog is to us (who was in the wedding) and how much I wanted to get some photos of him, Amy listened and we have so many gorgeous photos of our dog. Now, 2 months later I have all of the photos from the wedding and I can't stop looking at them. Every time I open up the online gallery I am able to relive the day a little bit. Hiring Amy was a great decision, I really recommend her, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Erica K

Choosing Amy to capture our wedding day was hands down the best decision we made throughout the planning process! I did some intense research online and when I came across a wedding that Amy had captured, right at our venue, I knew I had to meet with her. After meeting with her... Read More for coffee, my then-fiance and I knew that we had to have her as our wedding photographer! Not only is she amazingly talented and detail-oriented, but she has a glowing personality, lights up every room, and makes you feel unbelievably comfortable in front of the cameras. During our initial meeting, we told Amy that a passion of ours was snowboarding and she immediately encouraged us to have our engagement shoot on a mountain. We ended up doing our engagement shoot at Mountain Creek a few months later and I am still floored by the beauty found in these photos. She captured all of the beautiful moments and details, and she was not afraid to run up and down the slippery mountain to capture the most amazing shots! We received an overwhelming number of compliments from our engagement shoot and since then, we could not wait to see what kind of photos Amy would deliver for our wedding, which was this past weekend. Well, let me tell you- Amy did not disappoint! During our reception, Amy (along with Mekina- who is also a truly amazing photographer!) worked to put together a slideshow and displayed on two screens about 50 photos from earlier in the day. My guests were absolutely mesmerized by how crisp & beautiful our photos looked. They were all equally impressed that they were able to put together this gorgeous slideshow in only a couple of short hours! We've had dozens of guests tell us that our photos look like they were right out of a bridal magazine, and they couldn't believe how quickly Amy and Mekina delivered such phenomenal photos! We cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding day photos, which I know will all be coming soon! If you are engaged, look no further for your dream wedding photographer(s). With their bright personalities, and their jaw-dropping talent(s), Amy and Mekina are undoubtedly the best photographers out there, and a dynamic duo :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alex G

We had a wonderful experience with Amy at our wedding in June! She is incredibly passionate about what she does which makes her work outstanding. Amy captured our day even better than we could have imagined. All of our pictures turned out so well that it has been hard deciding... Read More which ones to frame! Amy was very accommodating to all of our requests the day of our wedding. It was important for us to get a lot of pictures with friends and family and she did such a great job. We cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brittany M

Where do I begin? From start to finish, Amy was incredible. She takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and their love story. She also takes a lot of time understanding your wedding and all of the little details that took so long to plan. She is an effective... Read More communicator and doesn't leave you wondering- she is on top of it! The day of the wedding her and Ash did an amazing job. They didn't miss a single detail of the day and went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy. It seemed like Amy had learned who all of the important family members were and what to do to make sure everything went smoothly. She is positive and upbeat and the perfect person to capture our wedding day. We love our pictures so much!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren D

Hiring Amy was the best decision we made!! We had our engagement and wedding photos taken by Amy. My husband and I had never taken professional photos before and we were worried about how we would look and feel. Amy makes you feel so comfortable, and she is so professional and... Read More bubbly. We were so shocked when we saw our photos. They were so beautiful, everyone told us that every picture could have been featured in a bridal magazine and we felt the same. It is truly an amazing feeling to see the best version of yourselves that you didn't even knew existed! By the time your wedding arrives, she feels like a friend instead of a vendor. We knew that our wedding photos would be amazing just because of her talent and eye for capturing special moments. Photos are the MOST important thing about your wedding. You want to look back and have pictures you LOVE, want to show off, and hang on your walls/picture frames. If you choose Amy, you won't know which ones to pick because you will have so many options that are beyond stunning! All of my guests and wedding party were so impressed by her kind and sweet personality, and how she made everyone feel. You get your pictures in an extremely timely manner, and she even gives you a handful of pictures the day after your engagement session or wedding. I don't have nicer things to say! This is a NO BRAINER! Thank you again Amy for everything! We are beyond happy =)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie G

Amy was so amazing!!!! She captured every moment perfectly! She even managed to get Mike's handstand(his signature move) on camera! Also, just a few days after the wedding I got a sneak peek of a ton of gorgeous photos!!!! I could not be happier:) I am so glad that she could be... Read More a part of our day! We will have the most precious memories ever thanks to her!!!! She is THE BEST😍!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Kelly R

Amy Rizzuto is absolutely fantastic! I cannot begin to recommend her enough. She is so helpful, efficient, sweet and makes sure each moment of your day is not only captured, but treasured and remembered. She makes you feel so comfortable and every person involved in our wedding... Read More gave her rave reviews. Her photos are stunning- once we received our preview I couldn't help but to look through them again and again. I know that they will last a lifetime and let us relieve all the special moments of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Words cannot express how absolutely thrilled we are with the photographs Amy took of our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish she captured every moment, both the serious and silly. The posed photos are beautiful but what really stands out are the candid shots and how she... Read More was able to capture the joy of the day. Not only is Amy very professional but her talent is unmatched and her joy and enthusiasm for what she does shines through every photo. From the way she interacted with the guests, to standing on a chair to get the right shot, you can tell she loves what she does. The day went by so quickly it‘s wonderful to have all of these beautiful photos to look at and remember. Thank you Amy and Mekina for capturing it all so beautifully.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lauren R

Finding a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was not an easy task. With so many people out there and so many businesses, how were we going to find the right one? We searched online and looked through everyones portfolio and came across Amy Ruzzuto; Her pictures... Read More had this thing about them that made it almost seem magical. It immediately caught our eye and we knew this was the person who we wanted to capture these once in a lifetime moments. So we called and met Amy in a small coffee shop near times square. What an amazing night! Amy actually brought us cookies, macaroons and a portfolio to look at. The cookies were delicious! We just sat and talked and soon we began to realize, she must be the sweetest, caring person on the planet! She really made an effort to get to know us and develop a friendship. Fast forward to our engagement photos. What a day! Amy will stop at nothing to get the perfect shot. Lets just say "Danger" is her middle name. She was willing to climb, crawl or leap on any object to get the perfect shot. On Saturday, May 7th, 2016, we got married and Amy was there to photograph the day from beginning to end. Never without a smile, she is the most remarkable, talented and sweetest person you will ever meet. Everyone at our wedding quickly made friends with her and talk about what a sweetheart she is. We just received our pictures and we are just speechless. They are absolutely beautiful. We shared some with friends and they quickly made those their profile pictures and lets just say they are feeling like celebrities. Thank you Amy! We love you! Lauren and Jonathan Olmo

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kristin T

AMAZING! Hiring Amy as our photographer for wedding and engagement shoot was the best decision. From the first time I met with Amy, through the whole process and on the wedding day, Amy was incredibly professional, kind, patient and beyond talented. Before the wedding, we... Read More touched base several times and Amy walked me through everything I needed to think about in terms of photography for the day of. This was very important and I was able to get all of the shots I wanted because she prepared me so well. Her demeanor is incredibly easy to work with. The day of, Amy arrived early with her 2 assistants, was so calming to have around and most importantly, captured every special moment! I would recommend Amy to anyone - near or far!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Emma m

Amy was AMAZING!! She is so easy to work with, so sweet, and such an incredible photographer. From start to finish everything went smoothly. She was so nice about meeting me in different places in the city during the planning stages and had so many great suggestions about... Read More locations and ideas and looks. On my wedding day, when I was running late she called down to the concierge and got a steamer to help my MOH steam my wedding dress while I was getting my hair done. Who does that?? Amy is so great and really goes above and beyond! Before the ceremony we took our photos in Central Park and they are spectacular! Amy knew just where to go to get the perfect shot and gave great suggestions throughout the day. During the ceremony, I had no idea she was there, and she got such great photos. She knows exactly how to capture incredible moments without being at all intrusive or having photos look too staged. Amy is not only an amazing photographer, she is someone who you will want to have at your big day to help you celebrate and you will cherish the photos forever!

Amy Rizzuto photography

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jamie C

Not only is Amy an amazing photographer, she has a heart of gold. She came with us for our destination wedding in Mexico and captured all of our events. She is approachable, and always responds in a timely manner. I will never use another photographer for any event, and all of... Read More my girlfriends are already planning to use her for theirs!

Amy was great!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kaitlin G

Amy was great! She was sweet and really helpful. She made sure that I got all the shots that I really wanted. She knew our theme for the wedding was UP and she went out and got balloons for the photos after the wedding because she knew I was not able to do it ourselves. I got... Read More so many compliments on how nice she was throughout the day and the days following.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Erin G

Amy Rizzuto Photography is all I could ever imagine or ask for when thinking about my wedding day photos, engagement photos, and overall planning. Amy was truly fantastic right from the beginning, from our first meeting to get to know us, checking in, helping out with details... Read More and questions about the timeline, attentive to our personalities, etc she definitely captured us perfectly on our wedding day. We enjoy looking at all the fabulous photos all the time and reliving each special moment from our favorite day! Thank you thank you, Amy!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kristin H

From start to finish, Amy was a complete and total joy to work with! My husband and I met Amy early in our vendor search and were blown away by her outgoing personality, sweetness, and her interest in our story as well as our vision for our big day. We knew we HAD to hire... Read More her! We had our engagement shoot shortly after initially meeting with Amy and she made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. My husband and I felt like we were spending time with an old friend. Throughout the entire planning process Amy was our favorite, and most reliable of our vendors. Her positive spirit, responsiveness, and flexibility made me feel like we were her only couple. I could not wait to see the magic that she would create on our wedding day! When our day finally arrived, Amy (9 months pregnant at the time) and her team surpassed all expectations. She was bursting with energy, had researched our venue for good photo locations, and captured every moment of our ceremony and reception. By the end of the night, Amy had put together a slideshow to be viewed by guests as they left. I'm not sure how she was able to accomplish so much in one night but I'm so thankful that she did. Amy is truly an artist with a passion for photography, and more importantly, for capturing love and memories. She is the BEST!

Incredible Photographer and Experience!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Casey R

Aside from picking out my dress, my biggest concern when my husband and I got married in May was choosing a photographer. I had seen some of Amy's photos from my cousin's roommates wedding that she had taken in Red Bank, NJ two years before I was even engaged. I always kept... Read More her name for when I got engaged and reached out right away. We met for coffee and I knew immediately she was the one for us. Amy was asking about our love story and really wanted to know us as a couple and our journey to our wedding day which I loved. What truly makes Amy so special is how passionate she is about photography. when my husband and I did our engagement photos it was the first time we were having them professionally done. She was so patient and made the experience so memorable. Amy paid such amazing attention to detail from the right pose, lighting, etc. My sister and nephew had come along to help hold our dog Ralphie when he wasn't in pictures and I loved that she had us take some photos with them as well. To this day they are some of my favorites. Moving to our wedding day, Amy and her team were right on time and just always made us feel comfortable. From getting ready in the hotel, to the church, beach photos and reception Amy was incredible especially being that she was 8 months pregnant! At the reception my husband and I were given a sneak peak at some of our photos from the day and I couldn't help but start crying. Amy and her team made our day so special by capturing each moment as it happened. With a lot of my friends getting engaged I am so eager to offer Amy's name as someone they should look into. Aside from her incredible talent, she is a beautiful person inside and out. She made us feel so comfortable during our year and a half engagement and I cannot thank her and her team enough. Each photo is more beautiful than the next and I know we will treasure them for all our years to come!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Jamie B

Amy was by far the best thing that happened to me during the entire wedding planning process. Not only is Amy a fantastic photographer, but she is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and she was just such a... Read More calming force on a hectic wedding day. Amy has such a great eye and finds the most beautiful places to take pictures. She is also incredibly prompt in returning your e-mails and at getting your photos to you and I loved seeing previews of everything. She was helpful in every way possible. You will be INCREDIBLY happy by choosing Amy to be your photographer.

The Best Wedding Photographer in New Jersey!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Amy K

Amy Rizzuto is the best wedding photographer I could have ever dreamed of. Now I know most brides say that, but words just really fail to describe how incredible her work is. From the minute I saw photos she took from a different wedding at my venue, I was just so awestruck at... Read More how gorgeous they all were. My eye just gravitates towards her work - the soft light, smoothness of tone and her ability to capture expressions is second to none. I don't know how she does it but she makes every single person in every photo look photogenic. She is a true artist and very talented at what she does! Not only is she an incredible photographer who will undoubtedly deliver gorgeous photos that you will treasure for a lifetime, but she is just as nice as she is talented. She was a pleasure to work with and know she is going to be extremely successful in the future!

Absolutely Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Brittany S

Amy Rizzuto Photography is one of the best choices we made for our wedding. From our first meeting to the last dance at our wedding, Amy was wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgeable about weddings and is always there if any help is needed with planning. On the... Read More day of our wedding, her and her team were amazing. All of our family and friends raved about how sweet they were and how fun they made the day for us. We just received our pictures back and I am ecstatic with how they turned out. Narrowing them done for our album will be a very difficult task. I recommended Amy Rizzuto Photography to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Her raw talent is unmatched.

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Karen M

Amy's raw talent is unmatched. My favorite picture of my wedding looks like it belongs in a magazine. She doesn't need to constantly use filters to emulate a style, her raw style shows her true talent and art for photography. On the day of my wedding Amy and Mekina were with... Read More me every step of the way. They captured the moments that meant the most to me on the day I married my best friend. On my wedding day I felt like these two were my friends! They never once made me feel awkward, nor did they overwhelm me with flashes. They took pictures of myself and my husband, and even beautiful moments between my family and friends. To top it all off Amy went above and beyond and sent me special pictures I had wanted to use for Christmas presents. She also happened to capture the most beautiful moment between my husband and his grandmother who passed away a month after our wedding. Those pictures brought us comfort and happiness in the weeks that followed. We can never truly express our gratitude. I can't rave enough about Amy. She has been so helpful and has gone above and beyond what I expected. Her style shows her raw talent. She captures moments as they are with an eye that is able to see the beauty and magic...even beyond what you see when you are in that moment. I am so thankful and grateful for both Amy and Mekina, as well as these beautiful pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Amy Rizzuto is Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Courtney B

I booked with Amy Rizzuto after seeing the beautiful work they did for a friend's wedding the year prior to my wedding. I just received my pictures and they are absolutely stunning! Amy the photographer was so easy going and great to work with, and really captured our special... Read More day so beautifully. She had also done our engagement photo shoot, which we were beyond thrilled with! From the initial correspondence, to the countless emails and calls with questions leading up to the wedding, to the day of, Amy was very helpful and prompt at answering any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Amy! She is beyond amazing to work with!

Amy Rizzuto

Before I was a wedding photographer, I was a bride. I had been planning my big day since I was a little girl, recreating it again and again with Barbie and Ken. When I received my wedding pictures, I was blown away. In front of me was a complete story of my day, details and all. I knew immediately I would treasure these photos forever. As a wedding photographer, I want my brides to feel the same overwhelming happiness that I did. When you look back at your wedding day photos, I hope you see a unique and authentic representation of your love, one you will cherish for years to come.

Start a Conversation!