Authentic . Fun Loving . Beautiful

Hi, I'm Amy, lover of unique photographs which capture the true spirit and authentic beauty of the people inside of them. By using a photojournalistic approach and soft natural light, your wedding day photographs will tell a story, communicating on their own, without a need for words.

Documentary

Engagement

$5,000+

Photo

Madison, NJ Tri-State & Destinations (276) 690-5343

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Francesca B

Truly an amazing photographer and person! Best wedding decision! Deserves more than 5 Stars! I did extensive research on the knot and simply stalked several photographers and weddings before making the decision to use Amy. Right away, Amy's work stood out to me as being clean,... Read More organic, and super romantic. Amy has the magical talent to make any picture look like a fairy tale (but a real life one!). From our first meeting, we knew that Amy was a genuine and sweet person that cared about her work and her contribution to making a bride and groom's days go as smooth as possible. I loved her red folder she gave us with all her red coordinating pieces in the folder. I could tell right away it coordinated back to her website and her business card. She loves details. I LOVE DETAILS. That's what sealed the deal! Amy captured our Engagement shoot and a couple days before, I asked her if we could change the shoot to the following day since it was supposed to rain, and she was very flexible. She knew that we wanted to capture a certain sunlight in the early morning to get amazing photos on the Brooklyn Bridge and I appreciated so much that she worked with us. Everyone obsessed over our engagement pictures and said "if this is what your engagement photos look like, we cant imagine what the wedding photos are going to look like!". She is just pure, raw talent and captures perfect feelings and images to convey love for each other. Amy is great with following up and delivers your pictures timely. She just is a very genuine person and you can't help but love her. Weeks before the wedding we touched base, to discuss wedding shots, etc and even when over a back up plan in case of rain. On the day of, Amy was incredible. She is so patient and sweet. She'll zip in and out of people and climb on things, to get unique shots. They say that your wedding day is never supposed to go as expected and our wedding really took us for a rollercoaster. Even with the hiccups and getting to our reception late, Amy and her assistant were really good about staying till the cake cutting to capture our important moments. I am so grateful for that and it's truly because of her passion. The thing I love most about Amy is that it's not just a business contract that she upholds, it's a relationship and a friendship. A couple days after the wedding we received our preview of wedding photos which is set up as our own page, with a song that coordinates to your day and people have the ability to view it. It was incredible. I loved every picture and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures in 10 weeks time. Photography is one of the most important decisions to make to keep the memories alive for years to come. I wanted to make sure to capture everything from the smallest detail to the largest detail. Amy's work makes the day come alive each time we look at them. Best Decision!!!

Look no further

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Eileen W

My husband and I were married on November 15, 2014 and used Amy as our photographer. Its hard to know where to begin when talking about Amy. First, her photographs are absolutely STUNNING, which is easy to discover from the incredible work that is displayed on her blog. Amy... Read More is a truly talented artist, whose skill is surpassed only by her passion for her clients. Amy is warm, kind and truly interested in getting to know her clients. I knew from the minute we sat down with her at our first meeting that we had made the right choice. Amy and her team were simply incredible on the wedding day. About two weeks before our big day, we met with Amy to discuss the specific timeline of the day and the photographs we wanted. Without missing a beat, Amy remembered everything we discussed, took charge of the day and provided us with the most stunning photographs I have ever seen. A truly unique aspect of Amy's services is that she provides a "Wedding Day Slideshow" that goes up at the end of your reception showing some of her favorite shots from the day. One of my favorite memories from our wedding was a close friend of mine running up to me on the dance floor and exclaiming how gorgeous the photos were. The best part about Amy is how supportive she is . I could look to her at any moment and she would guide me to where I needed to be, making sure we got every shot we could in and making sure we were happy with how things were going. The emotional support we felt from her cannot be matched. Her and her team also managed to efficiently organize our extended families and friends for large group shots with a take charge attitude that truly impressed, and saved us precious time. Throughout our entire reception, and ever since our wedding day, countless guests have commented on how incredible our photographer was. Amy is a gem and a star on the rise. Booking her was the best decision my husband and I made planning our wedding, and we would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Best Decision I Made For My Wedding

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melissa R

I booked Amy for my April 2014 wedding, and it was the best choice I made for my wedding. She is a wedding enthusiast, and was kind and cheerful throughout my whole wedding planning process. She was always available to chat about any questions or concerns I had, and even... Read More offered helpful suggestions for other aspects of my wedding that did not affect her. She is just truly such a nice, genuine person that she wanted to help -- and truly cared about my wedding and me and my husband. I believe you need a wedding photographer who is very cheerful and enthusiastic. Amy definitely fits that criteria, and her excitement is contagious. The day of the wedding, Amy had Mekina and Leandra help out. All three of them were very pleasant and fun to be around. They were great at arranging shots - very thoughtful and creative. At one point, they somehow were able to take a beautiful picture in my old bedroom at my mom's house of my wedding dress, and somehow avoid any of the clutter or old paraphernalia lying around that would have ruined the picture. In short -- they can turn anything into a beautiful shot, even if a room is messy, or there are outdated decorations in a room. The wedding pictures were beautiful and stunning -- words cannot describe how impressed I am with their work. People have been raving to me about how great my photographers were. Pictures are truly the most important thing at your wedding, and they truly exceeded my expectations. I have been to many weddings, and I have seen photographers who take pictures because it's their job. Amy and her crew take pictures because they see the beauty and magic in something and need to capture it. I remember distinctly telling Amy that my adorable nephew/ring bearer was getting his hair combed while in his tux, and I saw Amy's eyes light up -- she immediately rushed to ensure she capture the photo, and you could almost see the creative juices flowing through her mind. She is the most eager and thoughtful wedding photographer I have ever seen, and I am incredibly thankful that she was there to capture my wedding day. Amy, Mekina, and Leandra are true professionals. They are experienced and courteous, and were able to take charge - directing people where they needed to go and when - in the way in which you hope your photographers operate. Further, some pictures were even ready for my viewing the day of the wedding (which were then displayed on a laptop at the reception), and my entire picture collection was available electronically two weeks after my wedding. TWO WEEKS! I was pleasantly shocked. Amy's prompt, yet still unbelievably flawless service is impressive. Last but not least - there were a few "hiccups" on my wedding day that added some stress and caused some delays to our schedule (such as our limo being late, which caused me stress and delayed our pictures). Amy and her crew truly showed their true colors when this happened, by helping out. For example, while we were rushing to get to the church, they helped us make sure we had everything with us in the limo. They were there to lend an extra hand when something unexpected occurred, even though it had nothing to do with the pictures. I truly appreciated them going above and beyond what I hired them to do. Overall, I highly recommend Amy Rizzuto (and Mekina and Leandra) for your wedding. I wish I had another momentous life event coming up so I could book Amy all over again!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Emily T

The BEST decison we made. Amy is so committed to her job and her passion for getting the best shot and making couples feel at ease is so evident the moment you meet her. She made the photography part of our wedding so fun and we couldn't have dreamed up better photos than Amy... Read More and her team were able to get.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Fran R

Hiring Amy Rizzuto as our wedding photographer is a decision my husband and I will never regret. We're two medical students who are constantly stressed, and throwing a wedding into the mix was insane, but absolutely amazing! Through every step of the process, Amy made... Read More everything simple for us. Each time we look through our photos, we're amazed. Amy captured every moment perfectly. There are so many photographs filled with love, warmth, romance and most importantly, happiness. My husband and I are excited to put up our wedding photos around our future home. We're excited to one day go through our album with our children. And all those little, happy moments that we're excited for are possible because we chose Amy Rizzuto.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Gabby U

I'm so grateful to have had Amy and her associate as my photographers for my engagement pictures and on my wedding day. Not only is Amy creative and talented, she is also enthusiastic, personable, accommodating, and highly professional when it comes to conducting her business. I... Read More was nothing but pleased with my experience working with her.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Chelsea D

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer or experience. Amy is the absolute sweetest to work with and went above and beyond. She's stayed late, shared photos ahead of schedule upon (every) request and seemingly captured each and every moment - not a thing was overlooked.... Read More She's tremendously talented and our wedding photos are everything we could have hoped for and more. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Saranna P

I cannot say enough about what a joy it was to work with Amy Rizzuto Photography, who was recommended by a friend. From the moment I first looked at her portfolio, I just HAD to have her shoot my wedding. I met Amy via Skype and immediately adored this sweet and professional... Read More woman who is a hopeless romantic. Not only that, but she makes you feel as though you are not only a client but a close, personal friend. This close connection and the raw talent that is evident in every single photo she will take of you will make you feel as though you are a feature in a bridal magazine. She will capture the emotions as they happen so that you can relive the happiest day of your life for years to come. Aside from the great work that Amy produces, she is also a pleasure to work with. She was super helpful to me during the planning process. She has a ton of resources on her website, including numerous wedding and engagement shoots which feature a variety of different themes and colors to help plan your wedding day. We purchased the package which included both an engagement shoot and wedding day shoot. On both occasions, Amy went above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures. She stood on tables, crawled into the bushes, literally anything she needed to do to get the shot. The result is simply breathtaking. On our wedding day, Amy and her second shooter Kristy were a calming presence for everyone. They were both amazing with my 2 year old flower girl and 3/4 year old ring bearers. Kristy spent a lot of time helping to make them smile for photos and keep them occupied when their parents were taking pictures. At the end of the night, Amy and Kristy said goodbye to us and then stayed for an extra hour taking shots of the dance floor and guests because they were so wrapped up in their craft and having such a good time. Stop looking now and book Amy while you can, it will be the best decision you make (after marrying that wonderful soul mate, of course).

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Mary-Nicole D

Amy was the star of all of our wedding vendors! She is kind, detailed, talented, patient, and has an eye for the perfect shot! She makes you feel like your wedding is the most beautiful one she has ever seen and treats your opinions with the proper respect. We said no cheesey... Read More photos and she immediately knew exactly what we meant. Her smile lights up the room and even during the tense moments of wedding planning she is a breath of fresh air. Although she seems soft spoken she gets things done! She is bubbly and sweet and directs people around for photos to capture the perfect shot! Not to mention, the photos are incredible! We just got our photos back and cannot believe how perfect each one is! If there is one where I see a hair out of place and I ask Amy to edit, she gets back to me within hours with a beautifully edited pic. She has taken so much time in getting to know us, our needs, and making our pictures special. Amy is truly the best! We are forever grateful for her and we feel we have gained a friend in this whole process. Thank you Amy for being you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda G

Amy Rizzuto was hands down the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding day. She is an absolute professional who not only understands photography, but is a pleasure to work with and be around. From her opening email when we first spoke all the way until I received my... Read More complete collection, it has remained clear that she takes pride in her work and is devoted to her clients satisfaction. Every person who saw my photos could not believe how beautiful they were and I am so proud to show them! You will not be disappointed with Amy Rizzuto Photography, I cannot stress that enough!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Zara M

We hired Amy to photograph our wedding on 8/13/16 at the Essex House in NYC- she and Rosemary (the second photographer) were incredible! I met Amy nearly a year earlier at her home in NJ, right away I knew I had made a great decision. Amy has a great energy about her, she is... Read More kind, bubbly, and understanding. She genuinely wants to make sure you get everything out of your wedding photos that you want. On the day of the wedding Amy brought her amazing personality and skill to the event. She was easy to work with and was able to take charge to make sure that we got all the shots that we needed. One week after the wedding Amy posted a blog post with about 40 or 50 images from my wedding. The photos are all beautiful! Her work really speaks for itself. The images are warm and romantic and really capture the day. She was able to get every single picture I wanted. I had stressed to Amy how important our dog is to us (who was in the wedding) and how much I wanted to get some photos of him, Amy listened and we have so many gorgeous photos of our dog. Now, 2 months later I have all of the photos from the wedding and I can't stop looking at them. Every time I open up the online gallery I am able to relive the day a little bit. Hiring Amy was a great decision, I really recommend her, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Erica K

Choosing Amy to capture our wedding day was hands down the best decision we made throughout the planning process! I did some intense research online and when I came across a wedding that Amy had captured, right at our venue, I knew I had to meet with her. After meeting with her... Read More for coffee, my then-fiance and I knew that we had to have her as our wedding photographer! Not only is she amazingly talented and detail-oriented, but she has a glowing personality, lights up every room, and makes you feel unbelievably comfortable in front of the cameras. During our initial meeting, we told Amy that a passion of ours was snowboarding and she immediately encouraged us to have our engagement shoot on a mountain. We ended up doing our engagement shoot at Mountain Creek a few months later and I am still floored by the beauty found in these photos. She captured all of the beautiful moments and details, and she was not afraid to run up and down the slippery mountain to capture the most amazing shots! We received an overwhelming number of compliments from our engagement shoot and since then, we could not wait to see what kind of photos Amy would deliver for our wedding, which was this past weekend. Well, let me tell you- Amy did not disappoint! During our reception, Amy (along with Mekina- who is also a truly amazing photographer!) worked to put together a slideshow and displayed on two screens about 50 photos from earlier in the day. My guests were absolutely mesmerized by how crisp & beautiful our photos looked. They were all equally impressed that they were able to put together this gorgeous slideshow in only a couple of short hours! We've had dozens of guests tell us that our photos look like they were right out of a bridal magazine, and they couldn't believe how quickly Amy and Mekina delivered such phenomenal photos! We cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding day photos, which I know will all be coming soon! If you are engaged, look no further for your dream wedding photographer(s). With their bright personalities, and their jaw-dropping talent(s), Amy and Mekina are undoubtedly the best photographers out there, and a dynamic duo :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alex G

We had a wonderful experience with Amy at our wedding in June! She is incredibly passionate about what she does which makes her work outstanding. Amy captured our day even better than we could have imagined. All of our pictures turned out so well that it has been hard deciding... Read More which ones to frame! Amy was very accommodating to all of our requests the day of our wedding. It was important for us to get a lot of pictures with friends and family and she did such a great job. We cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brittany M

Where do I begin? From start to finish, Amy was incredible. She takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and their love story. She also takes a lot of time understanding your wedding and all of the little details that took so long to plan. She is an effective... Read More communicator and doesn't leave you wondering- she is on top of it! The day of the wedding her and Ash did an amazing job. They didn't miss a single detail of the day and went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy. It seemed like Amy had learned who all of the important family members were and what to do to make sure everything went smoothly. She is positive and upbeat and the perfect person to capture our wedding day. We love our pictures so much!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren D

Hiring Amy was the best decision we made!! We had our engagement and wedding photos taken by Amy. My husband and I had never taken professional photos before and we were worried about how we would look and feel. Amy makes you feel so comfortable, and she is so professional and... Read More bubbly. We were so shocked when we saw our photos. They were so beautiful, everyone told us that every picture could have been featured in a bridal magazine and we felt the same. It is truly an amazing feeling to see the best version of yourselves that you didn't even knew existed! By the time your wedding arrives, she feels like a friend instead of a vendor. We knew that our wedding photos would be amazing just because of her talent and eye for capturing special moments. Photos are the MOST important thing about your wedding. You want to look back and have pictures you LOVE, want to show off, and hang on your walls/picture frames. If you choose Amy, you won't know which ones to pick because you will have so many options that are beyond stunning! All of my guests and wedding party were so impressed by her kind and sweet personality, and how she made everyone feel. You get your pictures in an extremely timely manner, and she even gives you a handful of pictures the day after your engagement session or wedding. I don't have nicer things to say! This is a NO BRAINER! Thank you again Amy for everything! We are beyond happy =)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie G

Amy was so amazing!!!! She captured every moment perfectly! She even managed to get Mike's handstand(his signature move) on camera! Also, just a few days after the wedding I got a sneak peek of a ton of gorgeous photos!!!! I could not be happier:) I am so glad that she could be... Read More a part of our day! We will have the most precious memories ever thanks to her!!!! She is THE BEST😍!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Kelly R

Amy Rizzuto is absolutely fantastic! I cannot begin to recommend her enough. She is so helpful, efficient, sweet and makes sure each moment of your day is not only captured, but treasured and remembered. She makes you feel so comfortable and every person involved in our wedding... Read More gave her rave reviews. Her photos are stunning- once we received our preview I couldn't help but to look through them again and again. I know that they will last a lifetime and let us relieve all the special moments of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Words cannot express how absolutely thrilled we are with the photographs Amy took of our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish she captured every moment, both the serious and silly. The posed photos are beautiful but what really stands out are the candid shots and how she... Read More was able to capture the joy of the day. Not only is Amy very professional but her talent is unmatched and her joy and enthusiasm for what she does shines through every photo. From the way she interacted with the guests, to standing on a chair to get the right shot, you can tell she loves what she does. The day went by so quickly it‘s wonderful to have all of these beautiful photos to look at and remember. Thank you Amy and Mekina for capturing it all so beautifully.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lauren R

Finding a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was not an easy task. With so many people out there and so many businesses, how were we going to find the right one? We searched online and looked through everyones portfolio and came across Amy Ruzzuto; Her pictures... Read More had this thing about them that made it almost seem magical. It immediately caught our eye and we knew this was the person who we wanted to capture these once in a lifetime moments. So we called and met Amy in a small coffee shop near times square. What an amazing night! Amy actually brought us cookies, macaroons and a portfolio to look at. The cookies were delicious! We just sat and talked and soon we began to realize, she must be the sweetest, caring person on the planet! She really made an effort to get to know us and develop a friendship. Fast forward to our engagement photos. What a day! Amy will stop at nothing to get the perfect shot. Lets just say "Danger" is her middle name. She was willing to climb, crawl or leap on any object to get the perfect shot. On Saturday, May 7th, 2016, we got married and Amy was there to photograph the day from beginning to end. Never without a smile, she is the most remarkable, talented and sweetest person you will ever meet. Everyone at our wedding quickly made friends with her and talk about what a sweetheart she is. We just received our pictures and we are just speechless. They are absolutely beautiful. We shared some with friends and they quickly made those their profile pictures and lets just say they are feeling like celebrities. Thank you Amy! We love you! Lauren and Jonathan Olmo

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kristin T

AMAZING! Hiring Amy as our photographer for wedding and engagement shoot was the best decision. From the first time I met with Amy, through the whole process and on the wedding day, Amy was incredibly professional, kind, patient and beyond talented. Before the wedding, we... Read More touched base several times and Amy walked me through everything I needed to think about in terms of photography for the day of. This was very important and I was able to get all of the shots I wanted because she prepared me so well. Her demeanor is incredibly easy to work with. The day of, Amy arrived early with her 2 assistants, was so calming to have around and most importantly, captured every special moment! I would recommend Amy to anyone - near or far!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Emma m

Amy was AMAZING!! She is so easy to work with, so sweet, and such an incredible photographer. From start to finish everything went smoothly. She was so nice about meeting me in different places in the city during the planning stages and had so many great suggestions about... Read More locations and ideas and looks. On my wedding day, when I was running late she called down to the concierge and got a steamer to help my MOH steam my wedding dress while I was getting my hair done. Who does that?? Amy is so great and really goes above and beyond! Before the ceremony we took our photos in Central Park and they are spectacular! Amy knew just where to go to get the perfect shot and gave great suggestions throughout the day. During the ceremony, I had no idea she was there, and she got such great photos. She knows exactly how to capture incredible moments without being at all intrusive or having photos look too staged. Amy is not only an amazing photographer, she is someone who you will want to have at your big day to help you celebrate and you will cherish the photos forever!

Amy Rizzuto photography

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jamie C

Not only is Amy an amazing photographer, she has a heart of gold. She came with us for our destination wedding in Mexico and captured all of our events. She is approachable, and always responds in a timely manner. I will never use another photographer for any event, and all of... Read More my girlfriends are already planning to use her for theirs!

Amy was great!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kaitlin G

Amy was great! She was sweet and really helpful. She made sure that I got all the shots that I really wanted. She knew our theme for the wedding was UP and she went out and got balloons for the photos after the wedding because she knew I was not able to do it ourselves. I got... Read More so many compliments on how nice she was throughout the day and the days following.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Erin G

Amy Rizzuto Photography is all I could ever imagine or ask for when thinking about my wedding day photos, engagement photos, and overall planning. Amy was truly fantastic right from the beginning, from our first meeting to get to know us, checking in, helping out with details... Read More and questions about the timeline, attentive to our personalities, etc she definitely captured us perfectly on our wedding day. We enjoy looking at all the fabulous photos all the time and reliving each special moment from our favorite day! Thank you thank you, Amy!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kristin H

From start to finish, Amy was a complete and total joy to work with! My husband and I met Amy early in our vendor search and were blown away by her outgoing personality, sweetness, and her interest in our story as well as our vision for our big day. We knew we HAD to hire... Read More her! We had our engagement shoot shortly after initially meeting with Amy and she made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. My husband and I felt like we were spending time with an old friend. Throughout the entire planning process Amy was our favorite, and most reliable of our vendors. Her positive spirit, responsiveness, and flexibility made me feel like we were her only couple. I could not wait to see the magic that she would create on our wedding day! When our day finally arrived, Amy (9 months pregnant at the time) and her team surpassed all expectations. She was bursting with energy, had researched our venue for good photo locations, and captured every moment of our ceremony and reception. By the end of the night, Amy had put together a slideshow to be viewed by guests as they left. I'm not sure how she was able to accomplish so much in one night but I'm so thankful that she did. Amy is truly an artist with a passion for photography, and more importantly, for capturing love and memories. She is the BEST!

Amy Rizzuto

Before I was a wedding photographer, I was a bride. I had been planning my big day since I was a little girl, recreating it again and again with Barbie and Ken. When I received my wedding pictures, I was blown away. In front of me was a complete story of my day, details and all. I knew immediately I would treasure these photos forever. As a wedding photographer, I want my brides to feel the same overwhelming happiness that I did. When you look back at your wedding day photos, I hope you see a unique and authentic representation of your love, one you will cherish for years to come.