Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo

New England & NY

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Having worked with Amy once before for a large non-profit fundraising event (600+ people), I knew that she was a skilled photographer, with an amazing eye, that was able to find those essential shots despite a lot of chaos. So when our wedding planning began, we considered a... Read More number of top notch people in Southern Maine, but settled decisively on Amy. Amy's work is most definitely THE BEST of the top tier of wedding and event photographers. She captured the joy and the love of our day and of our ceremony. She worked with us to develop a schedule exactly as we asked and made sure that we got it all in. She did it with humility, grace and humor. Every shot in our portfolio was amazing. Despite a rainy day, and a ceremony moved inside, she was able to make every shot as bright and beautiful as we remember, despite challenging light conditions. Not only did she document what we experienced of the day, but also a lot of amazing details and fun, that we otherwise would have missed. We have shown our wedding photos to friends, family members, and other photography professionals who all agree - we were extremely lucky to have hired Amy Salerno. You should too.

Amy is the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Erin M

We found Amy several months before the wedding and had her shoot our engagement session as well. She is easy and fun to work with, a great communicator, very professional and focused, and takes amazing photos.

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Michelle W

My husband and I had Amy photograph our outdoor garden wedding in Maine last weekend. As two photographers ourselves (my husband is a combat photographer for the Army and I am an event photographer for the Air Force), we both know the importance of having a professional... Read More document our special day. Amy was not only professional and well organized, but she was extremely personable and I felt like we were friends from the start. Amy has an amazing eye for capturing those special moments. Her photos stand out from most of the other photographers. She's also a talented editor! Many people don't know what good editing will do to a photograph. It was overcast and raining on our wedding day, but our photos were still perfect. There isn't a bad photo in the bunch! I highly recommend Amy Salerno to any bride getting married in the NE area! She is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Patricia M

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with Amy from start to finish. She's so organized, so any specific photographs that you want are covered. She works quickly, so you aren't posing for hours and can enjoy your wedding. She's a delight to work with and was in no way... Read More disruptive to any part of the day. Most importantly, the end result was nothing short of spectacular. Our photos are so beautiful, and I love every single one of them. Our friends and family can't believe how wonderful all of the photos are. We would recommend Amy in a heartbeat.

Start a Conversation!