An Enchanted Evening

Schaumburg, IL

An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2007

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL

Keep them on the dance floor

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Robin G

Everyone had a great time, and we asked the DJ just to keep everyone on the dance floor. If a lot of people were walking off the dance floor he automatically switched the song. He also kept a nice mixture between dance and slow songs. We all had a great time!

Dream wedding and Dream DJ Services - Not a single negative comment!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Karen M

We cannot say enough positive statements about our DJ, Mike, and An Enchanted evening as a whole. From beginning to end, they were all so fabulous. We never felt taken advantage of and they did anything and everything to help. We had an unfortunately circumstance of having... Read More our original banquet hall closing and needed to switch rooms and therefore reducing the amount of services required from An Enchanted Evening. This was even after we had submitted our final deposit and they were completely understanding to our situation and without any fight they adjusted our services. Mary was fantastic with replying back via phone and e-mail with any questions we had before, during, and after the process and the initial meeting was put together very well. They give you the full "tour" of what your night may look like by showing you a video, letting you listen to their sound system, showing you videos of each DJ in action in which you select yourself. Our DJ, Mike, also did everything possible to accommodate all of our wishes. We had some untradtional "activities" that were traditional for my husbands South African family to have at a wedding and he made sure it happened exactly how we wanted. He went through the entire agenda on the phone the day before as well as the actual day. He was friendly, humorous, and gave great directives to our wedding party. He also touched base with my husband and myself throughout the evening to keep us up to speed on when the next "Event" would occur and made sure we were happy with how everything was going. Again, I can't say enough, and neither could our guests. The reception hall had to pretty much push out our guests (even after my husband and I left!) because they were having so much fun on the dance floor. Thank you Enchanted Evening! We recommend you to anyone for any occasion!!!!

Awesome Reception, thanks to our DJ

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Karen C

We had a great experience with our DJ from An Enchanted Evening. He contacted us the Monday before our wedding and went over all the details of the reception. He made sure to understand what we really wanted and what was important to us. He was very friendly and... Read More accommodating. We had a unique reception with a lot of different things going on (different rooms, different floors, indoor, outdoor), so he made sure he clearly understood what we wanted! We actually talked a few times the week before the wedding which made us happy and confident with him. The wedding itself was a huge success. Before the reception, he approached us to go over details again. He did a nice job with music during cocktails and payed appropriate music for the mood. Then we gathered the bridal party and he led us through the introductions and did a nice job with that. He timed the toasts and speeches perfectly during dinner, so that we ended right on time. The reception was a blast and we have gotten many compliments about how fun the party was. So many people have said they loved the music! Our DJ was energetic and had a great personality. He got out on the dance floor and got people dancing and also read the crowd and played music to fit their style. Our dancing was outside under a room and we were extremely surprised when the flashing dance lights came on! We either forgot about that or weren't expecting the lights, but it was awesome and made the dancing even more fun. Our dance floor was busy the entire night! Guests had so much fun and there was even some dance-offs, which got the crowd going! We received so many positive compliments about our DJ and music from our guests. We recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking to have an awesome, fun and memorable reception.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Mary S

An Enchanted Evening and DJ Dana were fantastic. We used them for our wedding October 17th of this year. An Enchanted Evening made it so easy to choose our music for the ceremony and wedding reception and always answered any questions we had about the planning tool. A week... Read More before the wedding DJ Dana called and we went over EVERYTHING. He was so friendly and nice. He made sure he knew the order of events, knew what order everyone walked in, and made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone’s names right. When it came time for our wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Dana knew exactly knew what was going on and made sure everything ran smoothly – including the toasts and dances. The music was great and we were all dancing all night long. We were so happy we had Dana as our DJ. We also had uplighting which looked wonderful during the reception especially during dancing. We would definitely recommend An Enchanted Evening for your DJ and uplighting.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lauren H

An Enchanted Evening was a perfect fit for our wedding. They were absolutely fantastic to work with and our actual DJ Tom did a great job keeping our dance floor bumping! I don't think there was a time all night that the dance floor wasn't full and that to me is the most... Read More crucial aspect of a DJ. Not only did they provide the music for dinner and nighttime fun, but they were in charge of the ceremony music. All of this came at what I thought was a fantastic price. Also, you can choose whatever music you want, as long as it is on iTunes or Amazon, so you can customize whatever you like! Ceremony, introductions, dinner music; all you have to do is ask and they get back to you in a timely manner. I would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening to be your DJ choice.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Shannon Z

'An Enchanted Evening' provided our wedding DJ (Larry). He was awesome! Not only was he very attentive to all of our requests, he was super fun and great at keeping the party going all night! We had such a wonderful time and Larry was a big reason why. We would recommend 'An... Read More Enchanted Evening' to any couple planning a wedding. As an added bonus, we also got our photo booth thru this company and they did an excellent job... it was a little touch our guests really enjoyed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Leslie A

We had a really great experience using An Enchanted Evening for our Wedding! Mike was really easy to work with, and had great recommendations for songs to incorporate into our wedding night. We would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone for future... Read More events.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

An Enchanted Evening was fantastic at our wedding and we could not be more happier. As any couple will attest to, the day of the wedding can be just as stressful as the planning process. Enchanted Evening eliminated all stress that we would have for a DJ. The DJ played the most... Read More appropriate music and there were people on the dance floor at all times. The DJ also kept things running smoothly from entrances all the way to the end. We were very satisfied with the service and we couldn't be happier. An Enchanted Evening is THE PICK for couples seeking out a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jaclyn G

An Enchanted Evening was the first DJ place we spoke to and we should have just signed the dotted line right then and there because they were the best one we came by. We were unbelievably happy with our DJ Dave. We shopped around, but it was not needed. We kept coming back to An... Read More Enchanted Evening and we definitely made the right decision. Our goal was to have the dance floor booming all night long. We wanted people to dance and the DJ plays a huge role in the mood of the evening. If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely choose AEE and we would do so RIGHT AWAY. Mary spoke with us at the bridal show and she was so helpful. We then met with BOB and he sealed the deal. The DJs at AEE are professional and take your goals, wishes, and hopes for in a DJ/wedding reception to heart and make all the above come true. We honestly hope that if you are reading this you call AEE to book with a professional DJ. Don’t skip out on a cousin playing his iPod mix. The DJ helps coordinate the reception and it wouldn’t have gone as smoothly without him! Thank you Dave so much for making our wedding reception the best one yet. Our dance floor and organization of the evening would not have been the same without you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 John V

After looking at many DJ options we settled on An Enchanted Evening for our wedding this June. Their price point was on par with most of the other companies we researched. However, their equipment, back up procedures, and selection of DJs is what set them apart. We chose Larry... Read More as the DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier! Anything we asked him to do he did and he also got the crowd up and moving all night long. We received many compliments from our guests, not only on the music selection, but on the DJ himself. The music was kept at a correct level during the cocktail and dinner hours, and allowed for easy conservation between the guests without being drowned out by the music. The transition from one song to the next was very smooth and once the dancing started the music did not stop. We would definitely recommend An Enchanted Evening to any couples searching for a DJ that want one less thing to worry about on their special day.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Danielle C

We had Mike from Enchanted Evening and he was GREAT! From the first day we met with him, he sold us on An Enchanted Evening and they did not disappoint! They were referred to us through our venue Indian Lakes Resort. We used them for our ceremony and reception, since we had two... Read More rooms we used the enhanced sound and it was perfect. Nobody had problems hearing at all. The music was great during dinner and as soon as dancing started the floor was PACKED! Even my grandma got up and danced to a few songs! My husband and I love country music and really wanted that played. Mike said he would as long as the crowd liked it, he asked us what was most important..hearing music we really liked or our guests up dancing and having a good time? We said our guests having a great time! So he explained to us how he would read the crowd and play similar tempo songs people were dancing to and that you don't want to make drastic changes because thats how you loose crowds. I remember him playing a country song and the crowd disappeared...people left to go get drinks or sit down. So he transitioned into another upbeat dance song and everyone came back! It totally proved what he had been explaining to us before, and I didn't miss my country music one bit. All our family and friends being up and dancing made the night so much more fun! :) They have a really simple to use online planner that allows you to choose songs for EVERY part of the day! I never knew I had that option, but I got to decided what I wanted for everything and Mike helped me at the end make some choices to help songs flow a bit better. He was wonderful and did a great job! I would HIGHLY reccomend him and the company to anyone!

Superb!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Alyssa F

We chose An Enchanted Evening after meeting with Mike at a bridal fair. They helped my daughter and her husband choose all the right music for their reception. Chip was fabulous and helped to make their night a truly enchanted evening!!! They were easy to work with and made... Read More the whole process simple.

Chip is where it's at!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Bianca P

Enchanted Evening is an awesome company! They worked very well with us and had an affordable price! When looking at other companies and DJs, we knew we had to go with them. The company was very personable and professional. We had CHIP as our DJ and he was THE BEST!!!! I met Chip... Read More at a Bridal Expo and I knew that he needed to be our DJ. He was very charismatic and truly cared about making sure we would have a great time with his creativity and our input. The online tool was perfect, especially since we live in a different state than where our wedding was happening. Chip was a blast! We received so many compliments about how the music was a wonderful variety and kept the night going! Our parents were told multiple times, too, of how the DJ was fun and funny, keeping the night moving at a great pace for everyone to enjoy the evening-but make sure we were able to do all he traditions! My HUSBAND and I busted a move on the dance floor and could not be happier with the choice! We had a special Bride and Groom dance, that Chip was able to fade right after our first dance! He was so easy to work with and took our requests, while still putting his live DJ spin on it! We also had a special track to play, which he had no problem playing. We did not have to worry about a thing, and it was awesome! I cannot think of more words than WOW! Way to go! Thanks so much!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Patricia g

We met with An Enchanted Evening shortly after we got engaged after meeting them at a bridal show. They were the only DJ we met with and picked them 2 days after meeting. I love using the online tools, and used them for the photobooth and uplighting as well. DJ Tom was flawless,... Read More he scheduled a time to talk with us, and ended up talking to him on the phone for over an hour. Me and my fiancé had no idea of the order of how a reception would go, and he put us at such ease. He kept everyone on the dancefloor all night, people were so sad when the wedding was over, they didn't want it to end because he was so great!! Additionally, before the wedding, the company emailed me my wedding song to confirm it was the correct version we wanted (Forever - Dropkick Murphy's), and I just thought that was so beyond the call of duty. The photobooth was great, and was awesome that we got to have the photoalbum that same night! Mary from the office was also super helpful. I 100% back this company, AMAZING JOB!!!!

BEST DJ EVER

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Megan S

I have been to a lot of weddings and different dances, and I can confidently say that Mike Luptowski is the best DJ out there. The whole An Enchanted Evening experience was absolutely flawless. The manager ran our initial interview, and he was very knowledgeable, made great... Read More points about the DJ industry and our options, and did everything in his power to make sure their service was within our budget. They offer tons more than just DJ services, too. We ended up getting uplighting from them in addition to the DJ. Their website is very user friendly, and made is incredibly easy for my husband and I to plan from long distance. They have a music library on the website, too, which was helpful in figuring out what music was available to us. They also even offered to buy songs for us that was not previously in their library. Everything was laid out on the website for us, so that nothing would be overlooked. Mike called us the week of the wedding to talk over everything. He made sure that he was pronouncing names right and that we were all on the same page with the plans for the night. Mike was a dream when it came to coordinating the day-of at the reception. He ran the whole night so smoothly, and we never had to worry about anything throughout the night. He was in constant contact with the photographer to make sure that he got all of the music played for specific photos that she needed before she had to leave. He found me throughout the night to make sure that we were happy with how the night was going, and he kept us updated just the right amount with how he was seeing the night pan out. I am not exaggerating when I say that not a single person sat down throughout the night once he opened the dance floor. There were 200 guests there, and he played music that had everyone dancing from start to finish. When we were leaving, he came up to me and said that he was bummed the night was ending because he was having so much fun. I would highly recommend both An Enchanted evening and Mike especially for their professionalism, accommodating service, and exceptional ability to read a crowd while always pleasing the bride :)

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Molly P

My husband and I got married on 9/20/2014 and used An Enchanted Evening as our DJ. The service was phenomenal. When we went to meet with them initially, we were able to preview how their equipment sounded in their sounding room. Prior to our wedding, I had a phone conversation... Read More with our DJ, Mike, who walked through the entire day with me. It was reassuring to me that he knew what we were expecting prior to the day of our wedding! Mike was a fantastic DJ and got everyone out on the dance floor!! We not only got the complete wedding package but we also upgraded to the enhanced sound system for an extra $100 and added the name in lights as well. The enhanced sound system was well worth the extra $100! And the name in lights turned out phenomenal! My husband and I highly recommend An Enchanted Evening!!

The best!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Beth G

We originally were going to go with a different vendor because they were a little out of our price range. I was very sad about it because I loved them. I went to a bridal show and met them there again. They were able to negotiate my costs down quite a bit to make it affordable... Read More and we signed on the spot. Anything I needed, they were there. They were so helpful! Larry did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and had us laughing. We couldn't have picked a better dj and photo booth service. Thank you again!

Great service!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Courtney R

The DJ we had was amazing! Communication was very easy throughout and the price was reasonable.

Nate and Melissa Wedding

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

Enchanted Evening did a perfect job. The wedding prep brought a lot of stress, 0% of it coming from them. Our DJ Bob was perfect. He had the old people dancing and the kids dancing. The dance floor was packed the entire night.We also asked him if he could play "Shake Ya... Read More Tailfeatha" for a groomsmen dance. Not only did he play the song, but he coordinated a cool light thing to go along with it. Enchanted Evening couldn't have been better. Highly recommended!

An Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Brittany M

They are true to there words. Our DJ was wonderful. There was always someone dancing. He really helped us organize all of our speeches and announcements throughout the whole night. Wonderful service.

Amazing DJ and service!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Ana P

We had David Plug as our DJ and he was phenomenal. My fiance and I met with David about 2 wks or so before our wedding and he had a timeline and everything and what to announce. He was not pushy and really let us be in control, but had great suggestions. Despite our wedding... Read More being multicultural, with Russian, Indian and American music, David did great integrating it all, and all our guests were so happy. David set up music for our ceremony and music and lights for the reception. He was enthusiastic and made our night feel so special! We could request as many songs and it was so nice to hear the music we requested on our special day. He also accommodated our guests and played what they liked :) Thank you David and Enchanted Evening for making our wedding wonderful!

Great quality and value! Had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Samantha G

Enchanted Evening did a fantastic job. We had an online form in which we were able to request songs and then spoke with the DJ before the wedding to discuss it all. He was extremely friendly, enthusiastic, and prepared. He played all songs we requested and kept the energy high!... Read More Thanks Mike- we had the best time!

DJ for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Davina S

My husband and I used Enchanted Evening as the DJ for our wedding earlier this month. They did a great job! They stuck with our play list, didn't play anything we had on the "do not play list", and they got the music accurate for all the special situations (i.e. first dance,... Read More garter toss, ceremony music, etc.). Our DJ, Larry, was funny and did a great job with introductions. Although all my songs on the playlist weren't played, that wasn't the fault of the DJ, but more so that there is only so much time for music at the reception and our playlist was long. Regardless, the music played was great and everyone had a great time. Mike at Enchanted Evening and Larry kept me in the loop and were on top of the planning via e-mail and phone calls during the pre-planning process and it made out for a great day. I'd definitely recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking for a great company that does amazing DJ work.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Kelly H

DJ Tom from An Enchanted Evening did an incredible job at our wedding! We received so many compliments throughout the night about our playlist, but we didn't even have one! It was Tom picking the music. He also called me earlier the week of the wedding to finalize details, ask... Read More about pronunciation of names, song choices, etc. He really put my mind at ease. I would recommend them to anyone!

Amazing DJ Service!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Stefanie B

An Enchanted Evening was so amazing to work with for our wedding! They were always extremely accommodating and made everything so easy and fun, special thanks to Mary for all of her help! Our DJ (Mike) really knew how to read the crowd and we were so happy to have a dance party... Read More all night long! We spoke a week before the wedding and I was very confident that he was going to make the day very special. One of the most important things at our wedding was a special tribute to my grandfather that Mike timed out perfectly, we could not have been more appreciative for that. The entire staff of An Enchanted Evening really takes their time to understand what each couple is looking for in a DJ and they absolutely deliver. We are so grateful for the amazing job they did and we will without a doubt recommend them to all future brides and grooms we know! Thank you again!!!