An Enchanted Evening

An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

Arabic, Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL (847) 490-1000

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra U

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Our DJ was attentive and checked in with me often enough to make me feel comfortable. But my absolute favorite thing was that there was NON-STOP dancing. From the moment the mother-son dance ended to the last dance the dance floor was PACKED. We had something... Read More like 95% of our guests stay until the end and I think that was because of how much fun our DJ, Michael, made the night. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the music and how much fun they had at the wedding. He really did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing the kind of music that people really wanted to hear. He was also so amazing during the formal and more structured part of the night. I felt totally confident and comfortable with it all. Thanks again Michael! You rock!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

Our DJ was excellent! He knew how to get the party started and keep it rolling all night long. My wedding guests were dancing and laughing all night long. Our DJ was also incredibly easy to talk to and get in touch with prior to our wedding. He listened to exactly what we wanted... Read More and came through with all the songs we requested. He knew how to make the music flow from song to song flawlessly as well. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

This place is amazing! This was probably the easiest thing to book for our wedding. We sat down with Mike at our first visit and were instantly impressed. We signed our contract before leaving that day. Chris was our DJ for the day off, and he was wonderful! He called us the... Read More week of the wedding to go over all of the details, including those that we had not thought of. He kept the dance floor FULL the ENTIRE NIGHT. I am not exaggerating when I say the entire night, either! When it came time for the last song of the night, we had everyone on the floor! Everyone even started to chant for an encore song. Chris and Mike and the rest of this team helped make our night incredible. You always worry about having a dull band or DJ and having no one dancing, but that is not even a worry with this company!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Paul W

Working to get all reviews showing.

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Bethany C

The DJ was great. He worked with George, was patient, fun. Everyone danced the whole night and he picked amazing music. We also picked a photo booth. The booth was so much fun.

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Alexandria J

Our wedding guests were dancing all night thanks to Michael B. He was able to play most of our requested songs and took over with popular wedding hits when we were busy dancing with our guests. He did a great job communicating with our photographer and videographer to make sure... Read More they captured the biggest moments of the night and that we kept on schedule. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Halie W

My fiancé and I decided to book An Enchanted Evening for our wedding reception after seeing their work at my best friend's wedding this past summer. They are professional and had everyone dancing the entire time! When we met with Mike to talk through details, we were both blown... Read More away by the level of personal service provided and the detailed planning portal offered to couples to customize music. We are both looking forward to our wedding day and are confident that An Enchanted Evening will do an excellent job!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Cleo V

Easy to work with, had everyone on the dance floor and was super accommodating to our needs! Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 James P

I will preface this review by saying that we did not book our DJ services with Enchanted Evening, so this review does not include comments on their actual services, but rather just our reasoning as to why we chose to not book with Enchanted Evening. When my fiancé and I went to... Read More their offices to meet with them as a prospective entertainment provider, we were not at all impressed. The representative simply "talked at us" for about an hour trying to sell us on the company. We felt that the entire process was very impersonal and that they really didn't seem to be interested in what makes OUR day unique and interesting. They simply focused on explaining in great detail all of the awards that they have won recently and even put on a video for us to watch while they left the room for 15+ minutes (all things I could have very easily done on my own at home). What I would have liked to experience would have been an open dialogue with someone who seemed genuinely interested in our wedding day instead of a robotic speech given multiple times per day. I wouldn't doubt that Enchanted Evening would provide good services on the day of the wedding, but we just couldn't take that next step.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 I S

We had an absolutely amazing experience with An Enchanted Evening and specifically our DJ Greg at our Chicago wedding this winter. My wife and I have very different tastes in music and Greg made sure to make a point of learning about both during our prep call so we were... Read More comfortable with what the experience would be like. We had multiple guests tell us that it was the most fun mix of music they'd heard at a wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. We didn't have a wedding planner for several reasons but felt like Greg made it a point to not only keep everything on track during our relatively fast dinner, but make sure we knew exactly what was next and where we needed to be. He was helpful in so many different ways and we can't imagine having gone with a different DJ. Thanks Greg!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Erica N

We only used them for a photo booth and they were awesome! The booth was perfect in size and was never empty at all! I cannot wait to get our digital copy of all the strips as I know not everyone put one in our book. Dave was the attendant and did an amazing job getting people... Read More to come and take pics and even had some do videos for us! Loved it!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Samantha C

This company makes planning your big day easy, affordable and accommodating. Our DJ Mike (very professional and well dressed) had the dancefloor full and the music flowed organically from song to song.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Catherine R

Nathan from An Enchanted Evening was amazing to work with. He embraced our unique variety of music choices and was able to get all types of people up on the dance floor. At one point, I freaked out thinking that my toss bouquet had gone missing, but Nathan already had it.... Read More Everyone complimented us on the awesome music. Thanks to Nathan, the night was a blast!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Marin-Elizabeth M

Meh... The company itself seems decent, our DJ however was just ok... No real engagement with the audience and an abrupt stop later in the evening. Party was over and we didn't even know it was coming. Not a bad experience per say, but nothing stellar either. Definitely... Read More could have been better.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Mariah P

We would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening! We had heard excellent things about them from a friend who used them, and we were not disappointed. Nate, our DJ, was attentive to our requests, kept the dance floor packed all night long, and did an excellent job of keeping... Read More things moving smoothly from one part of the evening to the next. We were married on the 12th rainiest day in Chicago-land history, and our guests had to go outside of the reception barn to another building to use the restrooms. Nate would make humorous and helpful announcements letting us know when the next heavy wave of rain was going to hit so that guests could make their way over before it happened. He also coordinated well with our musicians so that we had all the sound equipment that we needed working for our ceremony. We received compliments from some of our guests following our wedding on what a lively and fun night of dancing it had been, thanks especially to Nate and An Enchanted Evening.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Beth Q

The whole process from start to finish with them was great. When we met at the office we were impressed with how organized and knowledgeable they were and that made our decision easy to go with them. On the actual wedding day David was our DJ and he was AMAZING. Me, my... Read More husband, and both our parents got so many compliments on the music and his MCing. We pretty much had everyone on the dance floor the whole reception. He did great with MCing and making announcements when needed. He played every song on our play list and didn't play any songs on our do not play list. I was/am so happy we chose An Enchanted Evening they made everything so easy and my husband and I had a great time dancing all night!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kirsten M

We hired An Enchanted Evening for our October wedding and were so happy we did! We required their services during only the second half of our reception, and they gave us a great price to accommodate this timing. Mike Urban was our specific DJ for the evening and he did a... Read More fantastic job! He played a good number of our song requests and did a phenomenal job reading the crowd during the dance portion of our reception. Because of the timing, Mike came to the venue hours beforehand so he could set up his equipment without disrupting our reception. This factor made us all-the-more impressed. I would definitely recommend Mike, and An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking for wedding DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jessica R

PERFECT!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Enchanted Evening!! Professional. Well prepared. Attentive to our wishes. Great sound. DJ NATE was awesome!! He was laid back which was great because obviously we had nerves about the day going perfectly. He calmed our nerves... Read More with how well prepared he was. And he was assertive when he needed to be (getting my immature groomsmen to line up). He kept the dance floor packed which is exactly what we wanted. Super nice guy all around. We had a few special requests and he went ALL IN to make them happen. He made our reception exactly what we wanted it to be and I wish him nothing but good health and fortune in life!!! Definitely use Enchanted Evening for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Anna P

We had a great time with our dj Greg! He played a wonderful mix of Polish and English music that everyone was able to enjoy. He even pronounced the Polish last names correctly. The whole process with this company was simple from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Belle B

Thanks for helping us to have the best wedding day ever! So happy with everything from the planning to the music at the reception!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen F

Amazing! We were so happy with our DJ and received so many compliments from our guests. Good music all night, energetic, the dance floor was never empty.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer M

An Enchanted Evening did a great job for our wedding! Mike was really knowledgeable about all the technology they had to offer, and he was really helpful in helping two in-decisive people make decisions... :) would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren B

I had a brunch wedding and was worried people wouldn't get out and dance that early in the day. Dana knew just what to do/play though. I was so impressed with how he could read a room. He was also great to work with when it came to playing the songs that were important to me, my... Read More fiance, and parents. He tied it all together to make an amazing soundtrack to my wedding. I could not have been happier. Anyone having a wedding or event needs to book these guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Courtney B

An Enchanted Evening did a fantastic job at our wedding in Naperville! Greg was our DJ and he played all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night! They were also able to find odd ball songs that weren't very common. Our first dance was to a specific version of a... Read More Disney song and they were able to play it no problems! Highly recommend for anyone in the suburbs looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Laura T

I highly recommend using them for your wedding. Mike was an amazing DJ and kept everyone entertained throughout the night.