An Enchanted Evening

An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2007

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL (847) 490-1000

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra U

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Our DJ was attentive and checked in with me often enough to make me feel comfortable. But my absolute favorite thing was that there was NON-STOP dancing. From the moment the mother-son dance ended to the last dance the dance floor was PACKED. We had something... Read More like 95% of our guests stay until the end and I think that was because of how much fun our DJ, Michael, made the night. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the music and how much fun they had at the wedding. He really did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing the kind of music that people really wanted to hear. He was also so amazing during the formal and more structured part of the night. I felt totally confident and comfortable with it all. Thanks again Michael! You rock!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

Our DJ was excellent! He knew how to get the party started and keep it rolling all night long. My wedding guests were dancing and laughing all night long. Our DJ was also incredibly easy to talk to and get in touch with prior to our wedding. He listened to exactly what we wanted... Read More and came through with all the songs we requested. He knew how to make the music flow from song to song flawlessly as well. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

This place is amazing! This was probably the easiest thing to book for our wedding. We sat down with Mike at our first visit and were instantly impressed. We signed our contract before leaving that day. Chris was our DJ for the day off, and he was wonderful! He called us the... Read More week of the wedding to go over all of the details, including those that we had not thought of. He kept the dance floor FULL the ENTIRE NIGHT. I am not exaggerating when I say the entire night, either! When it came time for the last song of the night, we had everyone on the floor! Everyone even started to chant for an encore song. Chris and Mike and the rest of this team helped make our night incredible. You always worry about having a dull band or DJ and having no one dancing, but that is not even a worry with this company!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kendall D

We used Enchanted Evening for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the amazing job they did. We used their DJ and photobooth services. The music was great and kept our guests up and dancing! The pictures from the photo booth were so vibrant and we LOVED... Read More that we got a book to take home the night of the wedding from the photobooth. They even provided the accessories for the photobooth, which was so easy! We would absolutely recommend using them for a wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley F

Such a great company! Our DJ was named Mike and he was funny, knowledgeable about his craft and gave our guests an amazing experience. Our friends and family told us our music and DJ were on point and they loved it! We also got our photo-booth through them and they provided a... Read More photo booth attendant, props and a traditional photo booth like ones in malls where it fits 2-3 people and has a traditional seat and everything. My guests loves the old school photo booth opposed to the new style walk up ones with backdrops and overall everything was a success :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Nikki O

We had an incredible experience with An Enchanted Evening! Our dj was fun and professional and kept everybody dancing through the whole night. There was great communication before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Leigh Ann C

Our wedding was so much fun! And a big part of this was because of our DJ, Dave! We made the right choice when we went with An Enchanted Evening. We felt so welcome and excited even just during our original consultation. We decided to sign a contract right away. I loved the... Read More form we got to fill out with all our song requests. They really had everything planned out and ready for us so that we could stay organized. Then, on the night of our wedding, our DJ did such a good job of keeping the evening organized and running smoothly. They really kept their promise of making sure that we didn't have to worry about a thing that night. We were able to just enjoy the evening because our DJ was so organized and kept everything on schedule. And, everyone dance all night because he played amazing music! Everyone was so happy with the music and everyone had so much fun! Look no further, this is your DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Annie G

I would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening to any couple that is planning their wedding. DJ Nate was by far the best DJ I've ever interacted with at a wedding. He did so well at ours, in fact, that a close friend booked him nearly immediately for their upcoming wedding.... Read More Enchanted Evening was great about communication, working with our unique situation to get the best service for us, and provided an amazing DJ that kept everyone dancing until midnight!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mary L

We used the vintage style photobooth for our daughter's wedding & so happy we did. It really added to the "wow" factor for the reception as it provided something so fun for the guests. All evening long, there was a long line to use the booth and everyone enjoyed all the props... Read More that were provided. The gentleman who manned the booth was so patient and courteous throughout the long evening.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lauren r

Michael was our DJ for our wedding, would 100% recommend! Did an amazing job coordinating our wedding as we had numerous speeches, dances, toast game request, etc. He called us 5 days before the wedding to confirm details and spent over an hour with us learning how to pronounce... Read More names and learn the schedule. He was available by text to add on items to the ceremony. He played all the songs I requested and kept people on the dance floor all night. such an amazing party my husband and I threw, thanks to Michael and Enchanted evening. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Aime Lynn G

Our DJ for the night, Dana, was absolutely fantastic. He kept the dance floor filled while managing to accommodate and mix and wide range of requests that we had - perfect. Every one of our guests said they loved the music. Dana has a great mic presence and knows when to talk... Read More and when to let the music speak for itself - never overbearing or making himself the center of attention! Dana went above and beyond during our ceremony as well, helping me and our videographers to set up a great sound system for the ceremony to ensure all our guests could hear what was going on… a pretty important bit! Just a wonderful level of service overall and we would work with Dana and An Enchanted Evening again in a flash. A well run, honest company who are true professionals and don’t cut corners - what more can you ask for?

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katy A

We had a good experience with booking our DJ and photo booth through An Enchanted Evening. We had Larry as our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and there was an attendant for the photo booth as well. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues as far as I... Read More know.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ann A

This company is awesome! An Enchanted Evening is great for plenty of reasons; they're professional, affordable and awesome at what they do. As it goes for most DJ companies, we didn't meet our DJ until the week of the wedding. (We didn't meet him in person until our wedding... Read More day.) This is something that was hard for me to stomach, because I am a firm believer in the fact that a DJ can totally make or break a wedding. However, we had a phone conference with our DJ, David a few days before our wedding and I knew we were in good hands. He knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted the wedding to play out. He was able to find songs for me that they didn't have in their library, too. He was awesome for the entirety of the wedding. He played all of our "must plays" and didn't play the songs we didn't want. He didn't mess up anyone's name because he was thorough in his note taking and follow through. I have been to dozens of weddings and he was honestly the best DJ I have seen to date. We are so lucky he was ours!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Justin F

This was a great company to use and our dance floor was not empty once throughout the night! Working with the coordinators was easy, friendly and very helpful for suggestions or details that I had overlooked. Our DJ, Michael, was friendly, helpful and truly made this the best... Read More night ever! We had the basic package and worked out perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kayla S

I met our DJ Greg at a bridal show and we immediately clicked and my then fiancé and I knew he was going to be our DJ. We met with the owner Mike, who is very nice and he gave us some great deals. I was very disappointed however with the follow up on their end (whether... Read More management or DJ) leading up to the big day. I had to call them numerous times to make sure the play list and photo booth was set, they assured me they would call me the week of my wedding to go over details. This is not ideal as a bride, I'm busy this whole week. It made me feel like they didn't care as much as they did when they first got my money and we were just another wedding. To their point it was 4th of July weekend, but that makes me even busier that week. However, as our wedding did go on Greg kept our dance floor packed the whole night and we had a line at our photo booth the entire night as well.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jake H

An Enchanted Evening was great. Our DJ talked to us before our wedding and knew exactly what we wanted. He combined our specifically requested songs with his own choices and kept everybody on the dance floor all night, from little kids to grandparents. We couldn't have had a... Read More better experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Brianna C

Mike was such a great DJ! He checked in with us multiple times to ensure he was saying names right, played great music, everybody had a fantastic time, and we cannot thank him enough! We signed with Enchanted at our first meeting with them and they gave us lots of discounts for... Read More doing so, including 6 uplights! Those really made the room look a thousand times more perfect!! Absolutely book with them!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Meghan H

Mike was great! He got the dance floor going and mixed the songs really well from one song to the next. There wasn't one moment during the night that the dance floor wasn't packed! Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Victoria M

We had so many compliments on the music! There was a great variety of music and all ages got up and dance throughout the night! We had Mike and he was the perfect DJ. Also, he did a great job making sure parents were in the room before we moved on to events during the event.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Allison G

An Enchanted Evening was a great company to work with! We had so many guests come up to us and say how much fun the dance floor was - all night. They did a great job of doing all the work (especially because we got married in Chicago but live in Minneapolis) and letting us... Read More (bride and groom) relax and enjoy the party. Wonderful company to work with!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jennifer P

From start to finish our experience was perfect. Dana is the best dj you could hope to have. So easy to work with and they won't let you down. Could not have asked for better.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Stephanie H

Although we didn't get to choose our DJ and we only got to speak with him by phone a few days before, Greg was GREAT. He checked in with us every half hour or so and before all the important points throughout the day. He worked well with the venue and mt day of coordinator to... Read More make everything run smoothly. He read the crowd well, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening which is all we wanted. They were definitely worth hiring, and we'd hire them all over again if we had to!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Katie W

They were good. I would try someone else if I had to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jackie P

I used this company for my DJ and my photo booth at my reception and I have nothing but praise for them. The DJ was awesome and kept people on the dance floor all night. When he announced at the end of the night that the final shuttle was there to bring people back to the hotel,... Read More people were so disappointed! And the photo booth was a huge hit. I recommend paying the extra money for the unlimited prints. That way if you have 5-10 people in a photo, everyone can get a copy of it. Their photo booths also allow guests to leave 30-second video messages after the photos are taken. My husband and I loved watching everyone's messages. We received a flash drive with copies of all the photos and videos within a week of our wedding. We received so many compliments on our reception and An Enchanted Evening was a big part of it.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Emily M

We couldn't have asked for a better company to work with four our DJ and Photo Booth services. An Enchanted Evening helped us put together an absolutely perfect night, and we can't thank them enough! From the first time we met Mike to our wedding night with Jeff, and every... Read More little detail in between - An Enchanted Evening made sure we were taken care of 100%. Our DJ, Jeff, made sure everything went smoothly through the ceremony, and he kept our guests dancing all night with his great music selections! We had so many complements on how wonderful he and the photo booth attendant were. The staff at An Enchanted Evening went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we could have ever imagined, and we can't thank them enough for that!