An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2007

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL

Keep them on the dance floor

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Robin G

Everyone had a great time, and we asked the DJ just to keep everyone on the dance floor. If a lot of people were walking off the dance floor he automatically switched the song. He also kept a nice mixture between dance and slow songs. We all had a great time!

Dream wedding and Dream DJ Services - Not a single negative comment!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Karen M

We cannot say enough positive statements about our DJ, Mike, and An Enchanted evening as a whole. From beginning to end, they were all so fabulous. We never felt taken advantage of and they did anything and everything to help. We had an unfortunately circumstance of having... Read More our original banquet hall closing and needed to switch rooms and therefore reducing the amount of services required from An Enchanted Evening. This was even after we had submitted our final deposit and they were completely understanding to our situation and without any fight they adjusted our services. Mary was fantastic with replying back via phone and e-mail with any questions we had before, during, and after the process and the initial meeting was put together very well. They give you the full "tour" of what your night may look like by showing you a video, letting you listen to their sound system, showing you videos of each DJ in action in which you select yourself. Our DJ, Mike, also did everything possible to accommodate all of our wishes. We had some untradtional "activities" that were traditional for my husbands South African family to have at a wedding and he made sure it happened exactly how we wanted. He went through the entire agenda on the phone the day before as well as the actual day. He was friendly, humorous, and gave great directives to our wedding party. He also touched base with my husband and myself throughout the evening to keep us up to speed on when the next "Event" would occur and made sure we were happy with how everything was going. Again, I can't say enough, and neither could our guests. The reception hall had to pretty much push out our guests (even after my husband and I left!) because they were having so much fun on the dance floor. Thank you Enchanted Evening! We recommend you to anyone for any occasion!!!!

Awesome Reception, thanks to our DJ

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Karen C

We had a great experience with our DJ from An Enchanted Evening. He contacted us the Monday before our wedding and went over all the details of the reception. He made sure to understand what we really wanted and what was important to us. He was very friendly and... Read More accommodating. We had a unique reception with a lot of different things going on (different rooms, different floors, indoor, outdoor), so he made sure he clearly understood what we wanted! We actually talked a few times the week before the wedding which made us happy and confident with him. The wedding itself was a huge success. Before the reception, he approached us to go over details again. He did a nice job with music during cocktails and payed appropriate music for the mood. Then we gathered the bridal party and he led us through the introductions and did a nice job with that. He timed the toasts and speeches perfectly during dinner, so that we ended right on time. The reception was a blast and we have gotten many compliments about how fun the party was. So many people have said they loved the music! Our DJ was energetic and had a great personality. He got out on the dance floor and got people dancing and also read the crowd and played music to fit their style. Our dancing was outside under a room and we were extremely surprised when the flashing dance lights came on! We either forgot about that or weren't expecting the lights, but it was awesome and made the dancing even more fun. Our dance floor was busy the entire night! Guests had so much fun and there was even some dance-offs, which got the crowd going! We received so many positive compliments about our DJ and music from our guests. We recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking to have an awesome, fun and memorable reception.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Erin M

I received so many compliments about how fun our wedding was and I contribute a lot of them to an Enchanted Evening. We gave the DJ a few songs that we had to hear and told him to just keep the dance floor full. The dance floor was full the entire night. They really did a... Read More fabulous job.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Samantha

An Enchanted Evening brought energy and organization to our wedding. From the introductions to the dinner music to the first dance, everything was exactly as we had requested. We selected Larry to be our DJ and could not have been happier with his interaction with our guests.... Read More Larry was in tune with our guests and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Ryan B

An Enchanted Evening made our DJ selection process so easy!! We were blown away from our first meeting. Mike, our wedding day DJ, was terrific! He did a great job with reception introductions, setting up the up-lighting and most importantly, keeping everyone on the dance... Read More floor having a good time. We would recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kari S

Mike L did a wonderful job "reading the room" at our wedding. We had a very upbeat and energetic crowd and he kept the dance music coming. He also made sure to check in with us about the timeline of events throughout the evening. Mike called us the Monday before the wedding to... Read More discuss the day. We were not told who our DJ was until a couple of weeks before the wedding. I am a planner so I would've liked to be able to talk to him sooner but I understand that they like the information to be fresh in their minds before the wedding. Overall it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Beth B

DJ Dave was amazing and I had a very positive experience with Mary throughout my wedding planning process! Everything went better than I had imagined, which was great so thank you!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Brittany T

An Enchanted Evening was absolutely amazing to work with! We first met with Mike and then worked with their online portal. Then, the week of the wedding we spoke with our actual DJ, Larry, and went over every single detail. Larry arrived the day of, set everything up, and... Read More then got things going! We used An Enchanted Evening for our ceremony and reception and I could not be happier. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and we could not be more thankful for everything. Thank you An Enchanted Evening and Larry!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Ashley K

Wow!!! I cannot say enough good things about this DJ company. Our DJ for the evening was Mike and he literally kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. There wasn't one table at our wedding with people sitting at it. Everyone was on the dance floor. This company gives you an... Read More online planning portal to input all of our information so you can do it on your own time. Then the DJ assigned to you will contact you the week of the wedding to review everything. He completely got us as a couple and knew exactly what we wanted when we said there are things we want to hear but we really just want people dancing all night. Then throughout the night Mike continued to approach us and check in with both my husband and I to make sure we were right on schedule and to keep the party going. They were fantastic!!!!! Highly Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Julia O

We were very happy with this company. They were very good about reaching out to us before the wedding and checking in on what we did and did not want played. Our DJ, Greg, was personable and easy to work with. He was organized and played everything that we asked for our our must... Read More play list. He took requests throughout the evening, although some guests may have had trouble getting their songs played as quickly as they wanted to. The company and the DJ were both easy to work with and we would recommend them. The sound was great, and our dancefloor was packed the entire evening.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Margaret O

We couldn't be happier with our selection of An Enchanted Evening for our DJ. DJ Chip did a phenomenal job with everything. My husband and I had a lot of very specific music requests for the Cocktail Hour and Dinner and DJ Chip played everything that was important to us... Read More including some other similar selections. The dance floor was filled the entire night. I appreciated that he also kept me informed during the reception about special requests and things I wouldn't want to miss out on. Also, the website tool was a big help and kept us organized.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Jacob C

What a fantastic company! From planning to the reception itself we had a fantastic experience with An Enchanted Evening. Highly recommend this wonderful company!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Justine S

We contracted our DJ through this company and we are very happy with them. Our initial meeting was informative and we had a great deal with the services we needed. Our DJ (dana) contacted us a couple of days before the wedding to go over details and exactly how we want our music... Read More to be for the ceremony and reception. Dana asked me questions, we got to know each other and was really friendly. I felt like he treated me as a family/friend. He is awesome! Dana came prepared, assisted with the wedding planning the day off and everything panned out so perfectly. No one wanted to leave the dance floor-- people were bummed out he had to leave! Thanks An enchanted evening!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Eleanor S

We used An Enchanted Evening for our DJ and photobooth services. We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out. They paired us with a DJ named Dana, and he could not have been a better match for us and what we wanted! He understood our vision for the night and even... Read More made some sample playlists for me to look at before the wedding. The photobooth was such a hit with guests! They provide you with a really nice scrapbook that your guests can sign and glue their photo strips into. And we even get a USB with all the photos from the booth that night. We could't have been happier!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

From the very start an enchanted evening was absolutely wonderful. Our Dj was David and he was awesome. I had a CD with ou ceremony music on it with specific details on when music needs to start and stop and he was on point with everything. Our day was perfect! David made sure... Read More to check in with our wedding coordinator, Reverend, videographer and photographer so everyone was on the same page. He is very upbeat and has a great personality. Which showx because he is so goo at entertaining people. All of our guests commented on how wonderful he was and how great the music was played all night. David was able to play all of the songs we requested as well as some last minute requests by our guest. A DJ is very important in a wedding I feel you, need to pick someone that matches your personality and David was absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Chip was AMAZING. He had guests up and dancing all night. He was professional and fun. Got I touch with me the week of the wedding and the reception went as planned!! I would recommend an enchanted evening to anyone getting married!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Rebecca V

An Enchanted Evening had amazing equipment and sound quality and the DJ that they assigned us was wonderful! He was the perfect MC for our wedding reception, and was willing to meet with us ahead of time to go through every detail of the day. It was a wonderful evening part... Read More due to the wonderful job done by An Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Mary S

An Enchanted Evening and DJ Dana were fantastic. We used them for our wedding October 17th of this year. An Enchanted Evening made it so easy to choose our music for the ceremony and wedding reception and always answered any questions we had about the planning tool. A week... Read More before the wedding DJ Dana called and we went over EVERYTHING. He was so friendly and nice. He made sure he knew the order of events, knew what order everyone walked in, and made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone’s names right. When it came time for our wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Dana knew exactly knew what was going on and made sure everything ran smoothly – including the toasts and dances. The music was great and we were all dancing all night long. We were so happy we had Dana as our DJ. We also had uplighting which looked wonderful during the reception especially during dancing. We would definitely recommend An Enchanted Evening for your DJ and uplighting.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 maureen m

Bob our DJ was amazing! he was very attentive to any questions or request the whole night. he kept everyone on the dance floor and having a great time all night! our reception was unforgettable because of him! everyone had such a great time!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lauren H

An Enchanted Evening was a perfect fit for our wedding. They were absolutely fantastic to work with and our actual DJ Tom did a great job keeping our dance floor bumping! I don't think there was a time all night that the dance floor wasn't full and that to me is the most... Read More crucial aspect of a DJ. Not only did they provide the music for dinner and nighttime fun, but they were in charge of the ceremony music. All of this came at what I thought was a fantastic price. Also, you can choose whatever music you want, as long as it is on iTunes or Amazon, so you can customize whatever you like! Ceremony, introductions, dinner music; all you have to do is ask and they get back to you in a timely manner. I would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening to be your DJ choice.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Shannon Z

'An Enchanted Evening' provided our wedding DJ (Larry). He was awesome! Not only was he very attentive to all of our requests, he was super fun and great at keeping the party going all night! We had such a wonderful time and Larry was a big reason why. We would recommend 'An... Read More Enchanted Evening' to any couple planning a wedding. As an added bonus, we also got our photo booth thru this company and they did an excellent job... it was a little touch our guests really enjoyed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Leslie A

We had a really great experience using An Enchanted Evening for our Wedding! Mike was really easy to work with, and had great recommendations for songs to incorporate into our wedding night. We would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone for future... Read More events.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

An Enchanted Evening was fantastic at our wedding and we could not be more happier. As any couple will attest to, the day of the wedding can be just as stressful as the planning process. Enchanted Evening eliminated all stress that we would have for a DJ. The DJ played the most... Read More appropriate music and there were people on the dance floor at all times. The DJ also kept things running smoothly from entrances all the way to the end. We were very satisfied with the service and we couldn't be happier. An Enchanted Evening is THE PICK for couples seeking out a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jaclyn G

An Enchanted Evening was the first DJ place we spoke to and we should have just signed the dotted line right then and there because they were the best one we came by. We were unbelievably happy with our DJ Dave. We shopped around, but it was not needed. We kept coming back to An... Read More Enchanted Evening and we definitely made the right decision. Our goal was to have the dance floor booming all night long. We wanted people to dance and the DJ plays a huge role in the mood of the evening. If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely choose AEE and we would do so RIGHT AWAY. Mary spoke with us at the bridal show and she was so helpful. We then met with BOB and he sealed the deal. The DJs at AEE are professional and take your goals, wishes, and hopes for in a DJ/wedding reception to heart and make all the above come true. We honestly hope that if you are reading this you call AEE to book with a professional DJ. Don’t skip out on a cousin playing his iPod mix. The DJ helps coordinate the reception and it wouldn’t have gone as smoothly without him! Thank you Dave so much for making our wedding reception the best one yet. Our dance floor and organization of the evening would not have been the same without you!