An Enchanted Evening

An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2007

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL (847) 490-1000

Keep them on the dance floor

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Robin G

Everyone had a great time, and we asked the DJ just to keep everyone on the dance floor. If a lot of people were walking off the dance floor he automatically switched the song. He also kept a nice mixture between dance and slow songs. We all had a great time!

Dream wedding and Dream DJ Services - Not a single negative comment!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Karen M

We cannot say enough positive statements about our DJ, Mike, and An Enchanted evening as a whole. From beginning to end, they were all so fabulous. We never felt taken advantage of and they did anything and everything to help. We had an unfortunately circumstance of having... Read More our original banquet hall closing and needed to switch rooms and therefore reducing the amount of services required from An Enchanted Evening. This was even after we had submitted our final deposit and they were completely understanding to our situation and without any fight they adjusted our services. Mary was fantastic with replying back via phone and e-mail with any questions we had before, during, and after the process and the initial meeting was put together very well. They give you the full "tour" of what your night may look like by showing you a video, letting you listen to their sound system, showing you videos of each DJ in action in which you select yourself. Our DJ, Mike, also did everything possible to accommodate all of our wishes. We had some untradtional "activities" that were traditional for my husbands South African family to have at a wedding and he made sure it happened exactly how we wanted. He went through the entire agenda on the phone the day before as well as the actual day. He was friendly, humorous, and gave great directives to our wedding party. He also touched base with my husband and myself throughout the evening to keep us up to speed on when the next "Event" would occur and made sure we were happy with how everything was going. Again, I can't say enough, and neither could our guests. The reception hall had to pretty much push out our guests (even after my husband and I left!) because they were having so much fun on the dance floor. Thank you Enchanted Evening! We recommend you to anyone for any occasion!!!!

Awesome Reception, thanks to our DJ

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Karen C

We had a great experience with our DJ from An Enchanted Evening. He contacted us the Monday before our wedding and went over all the details of the reception. He made sure to understand what we really wanted and what was important to us. He was very friendly and... Read More accommodating. We had a unique reception with a lot of different things going on (different rooms, different floors, indoor, outdoor), so he made sure he clearly understood what we wanted! We actually talked a few times the week before the wedding which made us happy and confident with him. The wedding itself was a huge success. Before the reception, he approached us to go over details again. He did a nice job with music during cocktails and payed appropriate music for the mood. Then we gathered the bridal party and he led us through the introductions and did a nice job with that. He timed the toasts and speeches perfectly during dinner, so that we ended right on time. The reception was a blast and we have gotten many compliments about how fun the party was. So many people have said they loved the music! Our DJ was energetic and had a great personality. He got out on the dance floor and got people dancing and also read the crowd and played music to fit their style. Our dancing was outside under a room and we were extremely surprised when the flashing dance lights came on! We either forgot about that or weren't expecting the lights, but it was awesome and made the dancing even more fun. Our dance floor was busy the entire night! Guests had so much fun and there was even some dance-offs, which got the crowd going! We received so many positive compliments about our DJ and music from our guests. We recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking to have an awesome, fun and memorable reception.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katy A

We had a good experience with booking our DJ and photo booth through An Enchanted Evening. We had Larry as our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and there was an attendant for the photo booth as well. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues as far as I... Read More know.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ann A

This company is awesome! An Enchanted Evening is great for plenty of reasons; they're professional, affordable and awesome at what they do. As it goes for most DJ companies, we didn't meet our DJ until the week of the wedding. (We didn't meet him in person until our wedding... Read More day.) This is something that was hard for me to stomach, because I am a firm believer in the fact that a DJ can totally make or break a wedding. However, we had a phone conference with our DJ, David a few days before our wedding and I knew we were in good hands. He knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted the wedding to play out. He was able to find songs for me that they didn't have in their library, too. He was awesome for the entirety of the wedding. He played all of our "must plays" and didn't play the songs we didn't want. He didn't mess up anyone's name because he was thorough in his note taking and follow through. I have been to dozens of weddings and he was honestly the best DJ I have seen to date. We are so lucky he was ours!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Justin F

This was a great company to use and our dance floor was not empty once throughout the night! Working with the coordinators was easy, friendly and very helpful for suggestions or details that I had overlooked. Our DJ, Michael, was friendly, helpful and truly made this the best... Read More night ever! We had the basic package and worked out perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

Our DJ was excellent! He knew how to get the party started and keep it rolling all night long. My wedding guests were dancing and laughing all night long. Our DJ was also incredibly easy to talk to and get in touch with prior to our wedding. He listened to exactly what we wanted... Read More and came through with all the songs we requested. He knew how to make the music flow from song to song flawlessly as well. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kayla S

I met our DJ Greg at a bridal show and we immediately clicked and my then fiancé and I knew he was going to be our DJ. We met with the owner Mike, who is very nice and he gave us some great deals. I was very disappointed however with the follow up on their end (whether... Read More management or DJ) leading up to the big day. I had to call them numerous times to make sure the play list and photo booth was set, they assured me they would call me the week of my wedding to go over details. This is not ideal as a bride, I'm busy this whole week. It made me feel like they didn't care as much as they did when they first got my money and we were just another wedding. To their point it was 4th of July weekend, but that makes me even busier that week. However, as our wedding did go on Greg kept our dance floor packed the whole night and we had a line at our photo booth the entire night as well.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

This place is amazing! This was probably the easiest thing to book for our wedding. We sat down with Mike at our first visit and were instantly impressed. We signed our contract before leaving that day. Chris was our DJ for the day off, and he was wonderful! He called us the... Read More week of the wedding to go over all of the details, including those that we had not thought of. He kept the dance floor FULL the ENTIRE NIGHT. I am not exaggerating when I say the entire night, either! When it came time for the last song of the night, we had everyone on the floor! Everyone even started to chant for an encore song. Chris and Mike and the rest of this team helped make our night incredible. You always worry about having a dull band or DJ and having no one dancing, but that is not even a worry with this company!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra U

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Our DJ was attentive and checked in with me often enough to make me feel comfortable. But my absolute favorite thing was that there was NON-STOP dancing. From the moment the mother-son dance ended to the last dance the dance floor was PACKED. We had something... Read More like 95% of our guests stay until the end and I think that was because of how much fun our DJ, Michael, made the night. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the music and how much fun they had at the wedding. He really did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing the kind of music that people really wanted to hear. He was also so amazing during the formal and more structured part of the night. I felt totally confident and comfortable with it all. Thanks again Michael! You rock!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jake H

An Enchanted Evening was great. Our DJ talked to us before our wedding and knew exactly what we wanted. He combined our specifically requested songs with his own choices and kept everybody on the dance floor all night, from little kids to grandparents. We couldn't have had a... Read More better experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Brianna C

Mike was such a great DJ! He checked in with us multiple times to ensure he was saying names right, played great music, everybody had a fantastic time, and we cannot thank him enough! We signed with Enchanted at our first meeting with them and they gave us lots of discounts for... Read More doing so, including 6 uplights! Those really made the room look a thousand times more perfect!! Absolutely book with them!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Meghan H

Mike was great! He got the dance floor going and mixed the songs really well from one song to the next. There wasn't one moment during the night that the dance floor wasn't packed! Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Victoria M

We had so many compliments on the music! There was a great variety of music and all ages got up and dance throughout the night! We had Mike and he was the perfect DJ. Also, he did a great job making sure parents were in the room before we moved on to events during the event.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Allison G

An Enchanted Evening was a great company to work with! We had so many guests come up to us and say how much fun the dance floor was - all night. They did a great job of doing all the work (especially because we got married in Chicago but live in Minneapolis) and letting us... Read More (bride and groom) relax and enjoy the party. Wonderful company to work with!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jennifer P

From start to finish our experience was perfect. Dana is the best dj you could hope to have. So easy to work with and they won't let you down. Could not have asked for better.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Stephanie H

Although we didn't get to choose our DJ and we only got to speak with him by phone a few days before, Greg was GREAT. He checked in with us every half hour or so and before all the important points throughout the day. He worked well with the venue and mt day of coordinator to... Read More make everything run smoothly. He read the crowd well, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening which is all we wanted. They were definitely worth hiring, and we'd hire them all over again if we had to!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Katie W

They were good. I would try someone else if I had to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jackie P

I used this company for my DJ and my photo booth at my reception and I have nothing but praise for them. The DJ was awesome and kept people on the dance floor all night. When he announced at the end of the night that the final shuttle was there to bring people back to the hotel,... Read More people were so disappointed! And the photo booth was a huge hit. I recommend paying the extra money for the unlimited prints. That way if you have 5-10 people in a photo, everyone can get a copy of it. Their photo booths also allow guests to leave 30-second video messages after the photos are taken. My husband and I loved watching everyone's messages. We received a flash drive with copies of all the photos and videos within a week of our wedding. We received so many compliments on our reception and An Enchanted Evening was a big part of it.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Emily M

We couldn't have asked for a better company to work with four our DJ and Photo Booth services. An Enchanted Evening helped us put together an absolutely perfect night, and we can't thank them enough! From the first time we met Mike to our wedding night with Jeff, and every... Read More little detail in between - An Enchanted Evening made sure we were taken care of 100%. Our DJ, Jeff, made sure everything went smoothly through the ceremony, and he kept our guests dancing all night with his great music selections! We had so many complements on how wonderful he and the photo booth attendant were. The staff at An Enchanted Evening went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we could have ever imagined, and we can't thank them enough for that!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Andrew S

Looking for an affordable yet reputable DJ to help turn your special night into a success? You've found it with Enchanted Evening. Strong communication before the big day, top-notch flexibility during the event, and we received a number of compliments about the service. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Amber V

Our Dj Dana was great! He called us the week of the wedding to discuss everything and go over the details. We wanted a mix of Spanish and English and he really did a great job providing that! He also read the room very well and kept people dancing!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Ashley W

An Enchanted Evening was our DJ for our April wedding, and they were wonderful! Mike was our DJ, and brought an assistant (we think he was in training) who was also named Mike. The day of they made sure to check with us to make sure we didn't need anything or have any... Read More questions. They were very organized when it came time for the introductions and made sure they had everyone's names correct! They played great songs and everyone had a fantastic time! They played both our ceremony and reception and there was no issues with the transition that we were aware of. They even checked with us at the end of the night to see if we had any last minute requests which was really great! The website you use to fill everything out is pretty user friendly, however it is a bit clunky in spots and doesn't have a lot of room for customization so you need to email them if there are additional items you need. We also did not hear from our DJ until the week of the wedding, but everything worked out in the end so really no major complaints. I would definitely recommend them as a DJ!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brandon J

Greg was our Dj for our ceremony and reception and he did an awesome job. Everyone commented on how good the music was and he kept people dancing and greg was right on cue with everything. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because we were not happy with the photo booth attendant.... Read More He just sat there all night and didnt tell guests that there was a video message at the end of the pictures that our guests could have left us a message and our photo albus was a quarter filled because he didnt tell our guests to give him a copy so he could put it in our book.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Erica M

We picked an enchanted evening because of how high of a rating they got. When we went and met with them they showed us a video and the equipment they use for events. Everyone was very professional and nice to work with. Larry was the DJ for the day of the wedding and he was... Read More amazing! He contacted us a few days before to go over music and timeline. Everything went so smoothly, and we will definitely be telling our friends and family about Larry and an enchanted evening!!