An Enchanted Evening

An Enchanted Evening is a professional mobile entertainment company specializing in wedding receptions. We repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations by maintaining a level of service above and beyond other entertainment companies.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

1920 Thoreau Dr , Schaumburg, IL (847) 490-1000

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra U

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Our DJ was attentive and checked in with me often enough to make me feel comfortable. But my absolute favorite thing was that there was NON-STOP dancing. From the moment the mother-son dance ended to the last dance the dance floor was PACKED. We had something... Read More like 95% of our guests stay until the end and I think that was because of how much fun our DJ, Michael, made the night. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the music and how much fun they had at the wedding. He really did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing the kind of music that people really wanted to hear. He was also so amazing during the formal and more structured part of the night. I felt totally confident and comfortable with it all. Thanks again Michael! You rock!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

Our DJ was excellent! He knew how to get the party started and keep it rolling all night long. My wedding guests were dancing and laughing all night long. Our DJ was also incredibly easy to talk to and get in touch with prior to our wedding. He listened to exactly what we wanted... Read More and came through with all the songs we requested. He knew how to make the music flow from song to song flawlessly as well. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

This place is amazing! This was probably the easiest thing to book for our wedding. We sat down with Mike at our first visit and were instantly impressed. We signed our contract before leaving that day. Chris was our DJ for the day off, and he was wonderful! He called us the... Read More week of the wedding to go over all of the details, including those that we had not thought of. He kept the dance floor FULL the ENTIRE NIGHT. I am not exaggerating when I say the entire night, either! When it came time for the last song of the night, we had everyone on the floor! Everyone even started to chant for an encore song. Chris and Mike and the rest of this team helped make our night incredible. You always worry about having a dull band or DJ and having no one dancing, but that is not even a worry with this company!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Beth Q

The whole process from start to finish with them was great. When we met at the office we were impressed with how organized and knowledgeable they were and that made our decision easy to go with them. On the actual wedding day David was our DJ and he was AMAZING. Me, my... Read More husband, and both our parents got so many compliments on the music and his MCing. We pretty much had everyone on the dance floor the whole reception. He did great with MCing and making announcements when needed. He played every song on our play list and didn't play any songs on our do not play list. I was/am so happy we chose An Enchanted Evening they made everything so easy and my husband and I had a great time dancing all night!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kirsten M

We hired An Enchanted Evening for our October wedding and were so happy we did! We required their services during only the second half of our reception, and they gave us a great price to accommodate this timing. Mike Urban was our specific DJ for the evening and he did a... Read More fantastic job! He played a good number of our song requests and did a phenomenal job reading the crowd during the dance portion of our reception. Because of the timing, Mike came to the venue hours beforehand so he could set up his equipment without disrupting our reception. This factor made us all-the-more impressed. I would definitely recommend Mike, and An Enchanted Evening to anyone looking for wedding DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jessica R

PERFECT!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Enchanted Evening!! Professional. Well prepared. Attentive to our wishes. Great sound. DJ NATE was awesome!! He was laid back which was great because obviously we had nerves about the day going perfectly. He calmed our nerves... Read More with how well prepared he was. And he was assertive when he needed to be (getting my immature groomsmen to line up). He kept the dance floor packed which is exactly what we wanted. Super nice guy all around. We had a few special requests and he went ALL IN to make them happen. He made our reception exactly what we wanted it to be and I wish him nothing but good health and fortune in life!!! Definitely use Enchanted Evening for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Anna P

We had a great time with our dj Greg! He played a wonderful mix of Polish and English music that everyone was able to enjoy. He even pronounced the Polish last names correctly. The whole process with this company was simple from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Belle B

Thanks for helping us to have the best wedding day ever! So happy with everything from the planning to the music at the reception!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen F

Amazing! We were so happy with our DJ and received so many compliments from our guests. Good music all night, energetic, the dance floor was never empty.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer M

An Enchanted Evening did a great job for our wedding! Mike was really knowledgeable about all the technology they had to offer, and he was really helpful in helping two in-decisive people make decisions... :) would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren B

I had a brunch wedding and was worried people wouldn't get out and dance that early in the day. Dana knew just what to do/play though. I was so impressed with how he could read a room. He was also great to work with when it came to playing the songs that were important to me, my... Read More fiance, and parents. He tied it all together to make an amazing soundtrack to my wedding. I could not have been happier. Anyone having a wedding or event needs to book these guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Courtney B

An Enchanted Evening did a fantastic job at our wedding in Naperville! Greg was our DJ and he played all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night! They were also able to find odd ball songs that weren't very common. Our first dance was to a specific version of a... Read More Disney song and they were able to play it no problems! Highly recommend for anyone in the suburbs looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Laura T

I highly recommend using them for your wedding. Mike was an amazing DJ and kept everyone entertained throughout the night.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily K

We were SO happy with the DJ services provided by An Enchanted Evening for our wedding!! During the planning process, they were always professional, friendly, prompt and helpful. The online planning tool was easy to use and provided a good base for the type of music we were... Read More looking for. And most importantly, our DJ was AMAZING on the big day! We wanted a non-stop dance party during the reception, and that is exactly what we got! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. The progression of the songs and the transitions throughout the night were perfect. We were so impressed that all guests were able to dance and have fun, not just the younger or older crowd. We got so many compliments on the music played at our wedding. I would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening to others!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bri B

An Enchanted Evening did a great job at our wedding! We got married October 2017, our DJ was Nate. Nate contacted us the week of our wedding to go over names, timelines, and key songs. He texted us day of the wedding to let us know he was there and getting setup. Nate was great,... Read More listening to the type of music we wanted played and taking requests. Our dance floor was full the whole time and everyone had a blast! We had one minor issue with the microphone not working during the ceremony, but during dinner, we saw Nate testing the microphone range to make sure it would be working for dinner toasts!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Susan D

Our DJ was amazing! He was very responsive to all our requests! He got the party started and everyone was dancing late into the night. He helped make it one memorable night. many people complimented our DJ. I would recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Elizabeth C

We loved working with Enchanted Evening for our DJ service. It was great that all information and pricing was provided to us up front. The online portal was super easy to use, and our families enjoyed being able to log in and requests songs prior to the reception. We... Read More particularly enjoyed working with our DJ, Greg, who kept the flow of our party going all night! I highly recommend Enchanted Evening for their professional and affordable services.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 BRIAN G

Highly recommend An Enchanted Evening. Very professional and engaging at the reception. Great choices in music to keep everyone entertained. Exceptional lighting!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha F

An Enchanted Evening was a great DJ company to work with from the first meeting to our wedding. In the first meeting, they had us watch a video of reviews from other couples and they talked about their service. They answered all of our questions and had good prices compared to... Read More other DJ's we looked at. They even showed us the equipment they use which I thought was a great pitch. They have a wedding planner online where you get to fill out all the songs for each important dance and requested songs. This was very helpful to plan! Our DJ called us a 4 days before our wedding to go over the wedding planner and make sure everything was correct. On the wedding day, the DJ did a great job on following the planner, staying on time, and communicating with our photographer. He was good at choosing songs to get everyone out on the dance floor. Everyone had fun! Everyone I dealt with at this company is very friendly. Great company! So happy I chose them for my wedding! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kelli S

Our best friends were married last year and used An Enchanted Evening for their DJ - we loved the music and danced all night. As soon as we got engaged, we knew we had to have them! They were AMAZING and took the time to listen and understand the vibe we wanted on our big day.... Read More The dance floor was packed and everyone had such a blast. An Enchanted Evening did a great job reading the crowd and playing the music they knew the guests wanted. We would DEFINITELY recommend them to any couple looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Denise D

They did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. The DJ played our list of requests and read the crowd well and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The photo booth was a big hit with quality photos. The DJ also kept our guests informed of late night snack, sweet... Read More table and reminders not to miss out on the photo booth which was in a different room. Our guests raved about the wedding for weeks on FB and a big part of that was they REALLY enjoyed themselves with the music and dancing.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Heather B

Awesome experience with our DJ!!! He was so flexible and helped plan music choices when I was overwhelmed with all the choices. He made my wedding a fun evening- everyone had a blast!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shawn E

I know what you’re thinking. Here’s another five-star review for some wedding company in a sea of more five stars. Is this really legitimate? The answer is that An Enchanted Evening has earned every. Single. Star. From start to finish, this vendor was easy to work with,... Read More easy to communicate with, and extremely efficient. Not only have they been courteous, but they’ve been very responsive and accommodating, especially for our millions of questions and numerous changes to our music selections. So, planning was a breeze. How was the actual wedding day? Speaking for myself and the bride, it was a relief to know that the DJ was on time and ready for our guests, who arrived at our reception venue before we did. Our DJ was also on top of major events, ensuring that we, the bride and groom, and our bridal party were where we needed to be during big events like introductions, cake cutting, speeches, and so on. Our DJ wasn’t just a guy who stood behind a sound board playing music, he was an integral part in making our wedding reception flow the way it should. Lastly, it’s important to note that it isn’t just our opinion about how fantastic our DJ was. Our guests raved over and over, even days after the wedding, about how impressed they were. As I said earlier, An Enchanted Evening earned every star and I recommend them highly over any of the others out there. Perhaps you can find a guy who has a sound board. Maybe you can find a guy who can MC. But if you want a true professional who will ensure that your wedding reception will not only be filled with the best music selections, but will also ensure that every major reception event happens in a timely and efficient manner, look no further than An Enchanted Evening.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kateryna E

We had Dave as our DJ. He brought a lot of engery to the room, and did a great job organizing the crowd on the wedding day. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. The Enchanted evenings staff was very easy to work with and accommodated to our schedule. Each service we bought was... Read More well worth the price, I recommend the upgraded sound system. We would recommend this reputable company to anyone looking for a beautiful stress free wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Megan L

We found An Enchanted Evening through a bridal expo and we got a free lighting upgrade, which was one of the main reasons we decided to go with them originally. We had Larry for our DJ and he was such a nice guy, very professional! He called a few days before the wedding to go... Read More over everything and to make sure all the pronunciations were correct. He was flexible with us changing the timeline for speeches during the reception. We had a problem during the reception where an ambulance had to be called and Larry handled it very well, turned off the music and had everything put on hold to take care of the emergency. After the situation was taken care of Larry was kind enough to give us a few minutes to re-boot before he started up the music again. He handled it very professionally and we were very grateful! He was an amazing person to have MC our wedding!!