Contact Us for Our Platinum Wedding Cake Promo

Ana Paz Cakes is a family-operated business that makes one- of-a-kind spectacular and delicious edible designs. Since 1978, we have been pleasing customers by satisfying their unique requests. Our famous vanilla recipe has been handed down throughout three generations. Located in historic Coral Gables. Instagram: ana_paz_cakes

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

1460 NW 107th Avenue, Miami, FL (305) 471-5850

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Debra G

Our cake was exactly what we wanted! We had an elegant 4 tiered cake with 2 flavors - almond/raspberry and lemon! We ate left overs for days because we couldn't get enough. The fondant was sweet and yummy too!

5 layers of perfection

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Erika M

No one could stop talking about how good it was, and all I could do was stare at the beautiful masterpiece!! I really want time to fly so that I can have a piece on our 1 year anniversary. The cake tasting was so quick I wasn't sure what to think, and now i know its... Read More because the pro's know what they are doing. they waste no time. Loved it all

Delicious Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jamie S

Ana Paz cakes was a great vendor. They were the vendor included in my wedding package at my venue. We had a 4 tier cake that consisted of 3 flavors, vanilla rum (amazing), almond, and chocolate. The frosting was quite sweet but overall it was very moist and delicious cake. The... Read More decor of the cake was amazing. They added an extra tier for us to save for our anniversary and it was very reasonable. I would definitely order from them again in the future.

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Brielle D

Delicious! We purchased our wedding cake from Ana Paz and from start to finish they were easy to work with, quick to respond to emails and the cake was absolutely beautiful. They took our vision and made it into edible art. The vanilla rum is to die for - our guests couldn't get... Read More enough and days later the leftover cake tastes just as good! We can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat some more! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Kira B

ana did an amazing job on our cake! It was beautiful, classic, simply elegant (like I wanted), and delicious!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Lisa F

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Ana Paz - Caroline was the absolute best! From the moment we walked in, we immediately felt welcomed and had a great experience. The cake samples were delicious - all were very moist and very flavorful! Caroline helped... Read More us to go through different pictures trying to help us find what elements we liked best. Once we had an idea in mind, she sketched our cake so that we knew exactly what the end result would be. I may be a bit biased here, but this was without a doubt the best wedding cake I have ever had. Our guests and venue staff couldn't say enough about it. If you want the best experience with a family company who is super knowledgeable and wonderful to work with, you can't do any better than Ana Paz!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Natasha T

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. It was designed exactly as ordered and tasted great. Try the hazelnut flavor it's unbelievable!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Alyssa P

There is no need to continue looking any further for your cake baker. Ana Paz is the way to go! I have had two friends use her for both their wedding cakes and another friend that orders every special event cake from her. After our cake tasting with her granddaughter Caroline, I... Read More knew there was no need to shop around for a cake baker. We ordered a four tier cake with vanilla rum, almond, and chocolate layers. All of her flavors are incredibly delicious and she makes sure that every bite is rich and moist. I have received tons of compliments on our wedding cake. I brought Caroline a screenshot of our dream design and she made it happen! She actually sketched our design right there (she's amazing). Each layer was a different design and they made it happen! The value for the product they put out is a steal! Our cake was so delicious that we actually couldn't wait on freezing the top tier for a whole year and instead decided to eat it 2 weeks after our wedding when we returned from our honeymoon. Even after freezing and defrosting it, our top tier was still delicious and moist! Thank you so much Ana Paz and thank you Caroline!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Laurie P

If you want a cake that is gorgeous to look at without sacrificing taste, Ana Paz is your baker. Not only is she an artist, but her cakes taste AMAZING. The lemon, almond and chocolate were my favorite flavors! She is very sweet and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Ana for... Read More giving me the fairytale wedding cake of my dreams!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Julia P

Our wedding was 10/7/17 at the DoubleTree Biscayne Bay, and our cake vendor, Ana Paz, was amazing from the moment we did the tasting, we knew we had found our baker! First off, they are one of the only Kosher bakeries, and are dairy free, which was pleasantly surprising. The... Read More cake is out of this world good!!!! We ended up doing tiered cupcakes with the Bride & Groom cake on top, and the decor was flawless, as we had a sea theme, they decorated it with our designs and sugar shells. We chose the Almond and Chocolate Ganache flavors and when I tell you, it's the best, moist and delicious cake I've ever eaten, I'm not lying, and I've eaten a lot of sweets in my day. All of our guests stated the same positive feedback. Ana Paz was actually a preferred vendor from our venue, and was included with our package. I highly recommend Ana Paz Cakes for any event, wedding, birthday, celebration, etc. These cakes are so good!!!!!! Thank you, Durel & Julia Jones.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristina C

Out Ana Paz cake was delicious and beautiful. I am especially grateful for this awesome vendor though because of their diligence with my husband's gluten allergy. He has celiac disease and could not eat anything that touched normal flour. And yet, Ana Paz went above and beyond... Read More to create a layer that was uncontaminated and made gluten free just for us, so we were not deprived of that signature cake cutting moment at our reception. Awesome team!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Deanna G

Ana Paz made our dreams come true for our wedding! Even with the right restrictions of our wedding hall, she made a Dominican cake with no dairy! Everyone was in love with our cake & I cannot thank her enough for her masterpiece! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Diana A

All I have to say is.... WOW!!!! I could not stop looking at my cake at my wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and had every single detail on it that I wanted. Initially, I met with Carolina (Ana's granddaughter) , who took the time to listen to everything I was looking for.... Read More She sketched out my cake and took careful notes of what I liked. The whole process was super easy! Leading up to my wedding, Ana personally contacted me to confirm the details about the cake and venue. Once again, all my questions were answered and everything went smoothly. When I walked into my wedding reception and saw the finished product, I was in awe!!! The cake was even bigger than I pictured! We got so many compliments from our guests regarding our gorgeous cake. Not only did it look amazing, but it also tasted amazing! This isn't the first time we've worked with Ana, so we knew we were in great hands, but she totally blew us away! Thank you so much for creating a masterpiece for our special day! Diana & Roland

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melanie K

Ana Paz did my wedding cake and my groom's cake, and both were beautiful! We had picked the design of the cake from a sample, and it came just as beautiful. The best part is that it tasted delicious!! We also designed a groom's cake based on some ideas that I had, and Ana was... Read More able to create my vision perfectly! I was very pleased with everything and will definitely order cakes from her again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Daniel J

We had Ana Paz cakes do our wedding cake....it was delicious and beautiful. We had a venue which included the wedding cake as part of the package. They provided three wedding cake vendors. Ana Paz was one of them. We visited Ana Paz and the two others. Had samples from each... Read More and also the costs of some of the upgrades that we wanted which were not necessarily included. Ana Paz included more stuff in the already arranged package as opposed to charging us more and her cakes frankly were more moist and delicious than any of the other providers we visited. Great team to work with, delivered as promised, and can't wait to pull that top layer out of the freezer in a year and have it again.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Nicole M

Ana Paz Cakes is THE place to get your wedding cake in Miami. We received our cake through the Doubletree Biscayne Bay All-Inclusive package but still had to go to Ana Paz for the tasting and to pick the design. They have so many flavors and it was so hard to choose between... Read More them. Luckily, they let you choose different flavors for each layer so we didn't have to! And they have so many designs to choose from and will customize them, unlike their competitors. Our cake was so gorgeous, it was almost a crime to eat it. We had 3 flavors (hazelnut, chocolate, and lemon) and they were all so good!! Luckily we had lots of leftover cake and could eat it for several days afterwards. Ana Paz is truly better than all the other cake makers out there.

2017-04-05T08:37:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review that you left us!Your cake was a true pleasure to make! Warm regards, Ana & Team

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Anne F

It was lovely working with Ana Paz and her team. I planned my wedding from California, so when I only had a couple of days in town, Ana allowed me to come and order my cake outside of her regular hours. She was so sweet and personable, with great advice for the cake and for... Read More marriage! It really felt like working with a family friend. We easily chose a cake that was not only beautiful, but delicious! We went with the vanilla rum and chocolate, but every flavor was great. After the wedding, our guests enjoyed the cake so much, we didn't have any left over! I had been looking forward to it so much, and was devastated that after months of starving myself to fit into a dress, I wouldn't have any until our anniversary. I called Ana Paz and they understood my disappointment. They were amazing in making me a small cake, and I am so appreciative. I finally got a chance to enjoy my wedding cake, before next year!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Celia D

Their cakes are not only beautiful but actually taste delicious - I would recommend them a thousand times over!!!! All the guests actually ate their cake ;-) We can't wait to eat the top layer. Highly recommend.

2017-02-15T13:45:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. We will love to have a picture of the cake.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Chris C

Best of all the cake was perfect as planned and all layers tasted fantastic and we shared with the entire Feana restaurant as we had more than enough. Great customer service, efficient, and on time. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica Z

The cake was amazing!! We had cupcakes. The tower was gorgeous. They were able to accommodate my allergies so that I could enjoy my own wedding cake!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Mindy V

This was the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake that I have ever had!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful during the entire process!! I will definitely reccomend and order from them again!! Thank you so much for my beautiful cake and all of your help!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashley O

Ana Paz was the best choice for our October 2016 wedding at the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale. We knew during our tasting that the wedding cake would be delish and gorgeous! The simple and elegant design was a great finishing touch to our amazing wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nadia L

We had an Ana Paz cake included in our package at our venue. We met with them at the Riverside Hotel (this worked out perfect as it is close to our home). The cake was beyond what I had dreamed and imagined. We received so many compliments both on the style of the cake and the... Read More taste! To this day people are asking if we have left overs! I highly recommend Ana Paz for any party need.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Roseann B

Ana Paz did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Not only is the cake itself delicious, but it was a work of art! Thank you Ana Paz for your wonderful and tasty addition to our special day!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jennifer P

An Ana Paz cake was included in our catering package through The Cooper Estate, and it did not disappoint! The cake was delicious, we were able to alternate flavors for our 4 tier cake (we went with vanilla rum and hazelnut). Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. The... Read More cake tasting appointment was easy to set up and very helpful. Our wedding cake was simple yet elegant – very much to the style of our wedding, and so tasty! So delicious I went back to Ana to have my groom’s cake made. I brought a few pictures of what I wanted it to look like (a rugby ball for my husband) and they made a beautiful cake – exactly what I had envisioned - that all his rugby friends were amazed by. Thanks again!

Ana Carmen Paz Matta-De Juan

Ana Carmen Paz, is a native of San Juan, Puerto Rico & her husband, Charles Paz, is from Marianao, Cuba. They met while in Puerto Rico where Ana had three beautiful daughters. Ana started with her Grandmother's recipe, handed down to her from her Mother, which originally called for a cake without syrup. When Ana arrived in Miami in 1978, her client base was primarily of Cuban descent. She decided to diversify her product by moistening it with Ana's secret mix of ingredients! Ana now works with over 70 hotels in Miami-Dade county and Broward county and even shipped to the Bahamas!