Ceremony, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

247 Kulipuu Place, Kihei, HI (808) 875-4897

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 John a

Our wedding planner, Arabelle Bottorff, was an absolute dream to work with. I cannot express enough how much we appreciate her. She had created perfection for our special day! From the first time I spoke with her I just knew she was the one to plan our wedding...she is... Read More passionate about her job, works with the absolute best vendors, makes the most incredible suggestions, and is sincere and genuine. She never misses a beat.. our phone calls and emails were ALWAYS responded to promptly. Her suggestions and ideas were creative and beautiful.. she listens to every idea, concern, and request and delivers perfection! I would recommend her to everyone who has the desire for a Hawaiian wedding!

Arabelle - Life Saver!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Jessica P

Arabelle was our coordinator for the event. Being from the mainland and not being on island to plan I had to trust that she would help make everything perfect!! I met with her in person once while visiting Maui and the rest of the planning was done via e-mail or phone. She was... Read More so easy to work with and was able to see my vision and make it reality! She helped recommend everything from the rentals to the cake and photographer! On the day of the event she made sure everything ran smoothly and made the event effortless to all involved! Arabelle was amazing and my wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her help!

Arabelle is amazing!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Betina P

At the last minute my fiancée and I decided that running away to Hawaii and getting married was better than all the stress we were enduring planning the wedding! Ancient Hawaiian Weddings was one of the first planning sites I came across through the state of Hawaii website. I... Read More then saw her also on theKnot.com and contacted her among others. She immediately got back to me and I knew this was the one to go with. So we made plans, found out they were no good, made new plans, and hiccup after hiccup, we thought we had it all settled. We flew in the day before our wedding and had 4 beaches to check out and make a decision. Then my wonderful fiancée (now husband) threw a wrench into the plans by saying he had hoped the beach areas would be more private...agh! So I get ahold of Arabelle the next morning and she is a miracle worker, the one private venue we had looked at was still available, and she was able to move everything, the minister, photographer, and she spent 4 hours on the phone to find new musician for our ceremony. Everyhing turned out perfectly and I couldn't have been happier, she is amazing and if you choose her you will not be disappointed!

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Kim B

From the first moment I spoke to Arabelle from Ancient Hawaiian Weddings I knew instantly that she was the planner for me! I wanted to get married in Maui, but I didn't know what to do or where to start because I'd never been there and lived a long 17 hour flight away! She... Read More took care of every detail and gave me the best information and advice. I didn't have to worry about anything! I just showed up and was in awe of how beautiful and easy everything was. Arabelle was so nice and easy to work with I would recommend her to anyone getting Maui'd! Mahalo Arabelle!

A+++++++++++ Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 BETSY L

We had such a great experience with Arabelle of Ancient Hawaiian Weddings- I can't say enough kind words about her. We only met her once before our wedding, but she took a lot of time to learn about what we did/didn't want. She brought a lot of great ideas to the table, and... Read More was very well networked on Maui - it seemed that she could handle any request we had, big or small. She was thorough, and covered every detail with us. And she was good about helping us stick to our budget. In the end, she followed through on everything - our wedding was PERFECT - there were no surprises. In addition, Arabelle is such a sweet person - she was wonderful to work with. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ancient Hawaiian Weddings.