Your Story. Our Art.

Kevin & Karlyn are the highly sought-after husband & wife photography team that is Anda Photography. Our uncommon approach to photographing people lets us discover your unique personality and turn it into timeless art. We'd love to share a laugh and celebrate with you!

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1316 King St , Bellingham, WA

People are swooning over our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Katie T

Seriously. People are coming out of the woodwork to comment on our wedding photographs because they are that good. Karlyn and Kevin are truly some of the most talented photographers I have seen. They captured every detail and special moment of our day with such painstaking care and beauty. They even captured those moments that I never got to see - like my dad and fiance before the ceremony, my grandparents dancing, the silliness of the children of the wedding party. Looking through my photos perfectly combined re-living my wedding day AND having the chance to see my wedding through someone else's eyes…and that means more than anything. I promise you - you will be BEYOND THANKFUL that you decided to hire Karlyn and Kevin for your wedding. They were the single best decision I made. And, as if that weren't enough - I feel like I've made some awesome friends in Bellingham along the way. These are people you actually WANT at your wedding! They are fun and brought the pure joy to us throughout the wedding (and engagement session)! Karlyn+Kevin=TrueAwesomeness.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much for sharing your day with us, Katie!! Besides the immense amount of fun that we had with you guys for the engagement & wedding, I count the best part that we made new friends in the process. :) I can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Amazing photographers, amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Rachel C

The most important thing to us on our wedding day were having unforgettable photos, so when we were looking for a photographer we had pretty high expectations. Not only did Anda Photography meet them - they surpassed them significantly! This husband and wife time are your photographers, supporters, and best friends throughout the entire day. We always felt like they were looking out for us and helped the day run smoothly and in a timely manner. They have the most fantastic ideas and the every single picture blew us away! I cannot say enough good things about this team - thank you Kevin and Karlyn!

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Rachel, we were so truly honored to be such a part of your day. We love you both and think you make an amazing couple. Thank you so much for posting your experience! :)

Fabulous Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Jill B

Kevin and Karlyn of Anda Photography are an awesome team to work with. They captured my sister's wedding day to perfection and yet, you never knew they were there. They were always on the sidelines, never in the way, and yet never missed a shot during the day. They are both wonderful to talk to and work with. I would recommend highly!

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting your experience! I'm so glad that you & your family had fun with us, and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. :) You're awesome!

Wonderful Photography Team!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Courtney B

Karlyn and Kevin were an amazing team to work with. From the beginning they were kind, fun and did a perfect job at capturing our wedding and personalities through our wedding photos. They do a great job at making you feel comfortable. Not only were the pictures incredible, but both Karlyn and Kevin did whatever they could to help throughout the wedding day, i.e. holding groomsmen jackets, pouring the bridesmaids wine, locating the MOG, you name it! I would absolutely work with Anda again and would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Kevin and Karlyn were very professional yet very personal as they took their pictures. They portrayed that they actually cared about the wedding and I felt that they had a personal interest in the outcome. The blog was posted very quickly and Karlyn's written introduction was so touching. The bride and groom felt their price was more than fair. I would actually pay extra for them to travel to the Olympia area (about 3 hours away) should I have an occasion that needed good photography. They are the type of private business people that this country was founded on. Hooray for private enterprise.

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Kevin and Karlyn are absolutely the very best! They so unobtrusively took some fabulous shots of our daughter's wedding. They were friendly, accommodating and yet made themselves invisible most of the time. We were shocked over some of the shots that they got without us even knowing. Also, their ideas and imagination in selecting varied shots were just tops. If you consider hiring them, you will not be disappointed, I promise!

Anda Photography - Weddings

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

GREAT photographers! HIGHLY recommend them! We have had them do pretty much every event in our lives as a couple and family and they are amazing every time! Very professional and HIGH quality products! Wouldn't go with anyone else in Bellingham/greater Seattle area! -Krystal

Best Choice We Could Have Made

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Derek N

We looked at several different photographers for our wedding and right from the very first meeting with Karlyn and Kevin, we knew they were the right ones for us. They were so easy going and really understood the vision that we had for our wedding. We felt that price wouldn't be the deciding factor in our decision, but even if we did let that factor make our decision, we would have still gone with Anda! The quality and value of what they offer goes heads and tails above what other photographers would offer for (in our experience) a higher cost. We truly enjoyed every step of the process from meeting them to receiving the final photos from our wedding! They care about every person that they deal with and I would recommend them every time!

We Love These Two!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Stephanie A

Karlyn and Kevin were a blast. We continue to receive compliments and raves about how great these two were for both our engagement session and on our wedding day. They made taking pictures fun and were super helpful as we ventured around Seattle to get our wedding pictures taken. If we had to do it all over again we would definitely pick them again! Oh and did we mention that the pictures are awesome?! They offer a number of different packages to meet everyone's budget needs. We were able to get an engagement session that resulted in about 75 great photos, hundreds of wedding pictures (we received discs with all of the images on them from the engagement session and the wedding day), a large metal print of one of our favorite engagement photos to display at the wedding, a slideshow, and a fancy album of our favorite wedding photos for the price listed. You can get more or less depending on what you want and Karlyn was willing to do subsitutions of the various products they offer.

Would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Renee R

Karlyn and Kevin are some of the nicest people you will ever meet :) They are prompt, accommodating, professional, personable, fun and amazing photographers! They truly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot and the wedding. We didn't even know they were there half the time, yet they were all over the place and able to capture some of the most heartfelt and candid moments. While we have not yet received our complete package, they did post a random selection of edited photos on their blog after just one week so we could get an idea of their interpretation of our special day, from start to finish! We can't wait to see the rest!! All I have to say is we will definitely use Anda again for other milestones in life. I highly recommend them if you are looking for photographers who know their stuff and provide quality work ;)

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to spend the day with you, Renee! We truly loved the time we got to spend with you & Wendell, you are incredible people and a really perfect couple. Thank you so much for coming back to post... Read Less Read More

Best Money Spent on My Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kaitlyn W

Anda Photography was the best addition to the special day. Both Kevin and Karlyn were truly amazing and right from the get go, we felt like we were working with friends rather than "those guys we hired." They understood our vision and the photos they took brought everything to a new level. Thanks again, guys!

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! We had a blast with you guys. Thank you for coming back to post your experience!

Could not be better!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Izaak F

I would give far more than 5 stars if it were possible. Karlyn and Kevin are incredible professionals. I shopped around extensively looking for wedding photographers, and spent quite a bit of time with several photographers before making my decision. I fell in love with Anda's style, and I believe their photos are superior to the other options around. It was a joy to work with them. Both Kevin and Karlyn are pleasant, likable, and flexible. On the day of the wedding, they blended in nicely with our group and were really laid back about the flow of the whole day. They are easy going and make you feel comfortable right away. I just don't see how they were able to take such detailed pictures while being completely unobtrusive. They were not in our face the whole day, yet the quality of pictures we got is phenomenal. She had a collection of pictures from our wedding on a blog only 3 days after the wedding, and even these limited shots garnered a lot of compliments from our guests and friends who viewed the blog. Karlyn has an eye for details, and you won't believe what she captures so effortlessly. She really will do anything for the right shot. On our day, she laid on the ground on a molehill at one point, and we later saw her scooting across the floor of a barn to get the right angle without being in the way or noticeable. She also carried a bag with her that had ANYTHING in it that we might need while shooting pictures. Our final pictures are phenomenal and packaged so personally and professionally. They captured such special moments of the day and the pictures really demonstrate the emotions that were felt. What is astounding to me is their reasonable prices. I feel they are worth a lot more than they charge. If you hire them, you won't be disappointed!

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your extremely kind words and for inviting us into your wedding day! I have to admit - I think you typed your wedding date in wrong, because we had no weddings on 8/23 this year... and I can't figure out... Read Less Read More

Nearly 9 months pregnant and still FABULOUS

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Rachel O

When I set out to plan our wedding last year, I was certain of who I wanted to entrust to capture the day. I have known Karlyn since elementary school and have been admiring her work since she set out to conquer the photography world. And I was not disappointed. Even at eight and a half months pregnant (!!!) Karlyn and Kevin were fun and full of energy and great ideas. Karlyn was worried about not being 100% due to being so pregnant so they brought along a 3rd photographer at no extra charge to us. Six months later I am still getting raving compliments about our pictures! I myself still look at our album about once a week and relive the day through their images. I am so grateful for their amazing work and will cherish our wedding pictures for a long time to come. I promise you will not be disappointed having Anda photograph your big day!

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Haha! Love the title. ;) Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day, Rachel! Even at nearly nine months pregnant. :D It was amazing, and I feel so lucky to have been there. Thank you for coming back to post... Read Less Read More

Pure Magic

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Anda Photography will capture the magic of your special day. My wife and I can't stop showing off our pictures from the wedding. We are so happy we chose Anda Photography!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Dana I

Karlyn and Kevin were amazing! They captured so many great and creative shots. They were so much fun to hangout with as well. I would highly recommend them.

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your day with us, Dana! We were honored. And thank you for coming back to post your experience! :)

BEST husband/wife team out there!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sarah N

From the moment my new husband Ryan and I met Karlyn and Kevin we knew they were the right people for us. They were so funny and easy to be around. It was as though we were instant friends. This made pretending as though we were models pretty relaxed and easy to do! They are serious troopers. From letting us have a 2 part engagement shoot (due to environmental reasons), one of which was about 30 degrees outside...to always being there to help with anything. By anything I mean literally Karlyn held my wedding dress for me when I absolutely had to use the restroom on my wedding day. Sheesh! What an honorary bridesmaid :). But I would honestly and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone who is considering a professional photographer. They are so easy to work with and work so well together as a husband/wife team. You can really tell that they love each other so much. Anda offers an excellent product line as well. We can't wait to choose the images for the product we ordered! Why go through all the effort to plan such a special day to not have the BEST document every detail for you so you so that you never forget. They take photos that are crisp, clean and beautifully artistic. They are the type of photos that will withstand the test of time, and that you will treasure forever! Thank you Karlyn and Kevin! XOXO

10/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your day, Sarah!! We truly had an amazing time with you & Ryan. Thank you for coming back to share your experience!

Best Photographers Ever :))))

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nana M

Karlyn and Kevin are great and very friendly photographers! They took our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out wonderfully! The images were expertly taken and strike that perfect balance between art and tradition such that we know they will serve as timeless reminders of our special day. Our guests have been equally impressed. Many have emphatically expressed how much better our pictures turned out than theirs. :) In addition, Karlyn and Kevin helped a lot on our wedding day--far beyond our expectations! They also offered fantastic advice on several of the wedding details, really showing off how much experience they have. ;))) We could not have asked for a better experience.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, Nana!! You two are amazing, and we were so honored to be a part of your day. Thank you for posting your experience!

Anda was the best!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

My husband and I really loved their work and personal touch. Their attention to detail was phenomenal. We had our engagement and wedding photos done through Anda and we loved them all. My husband and I highly reccommend Anda photography for anyone who would like their wedding moments captured for a lifetime.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, you guys!! I hope your traveling adventures really give you an amazing newlywed experience - you work so well together. We were honored to be a part of your new beginning. Thank you for posting your... Read Less Read More

Wonderful photographers

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lindsey V

Anda Photography was wonderful! They were so fun to work with and took some really great shots. We love our wedding photos. The price was incredibly reasonable, and they include a CD of all the images with permission to print yourself.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for coming back to post your experience, Lindsey & Bennet! Your wedding was so much fun and we love seeing you here & there and seeing how well you guys are doing. You make such a perfect pair, seriously. Thanks again... Read Less Read More

Continued Amazement.

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 beth h

We used Anda photography for a post-wedding session. We couldn't have been happier with the session, the gorgeous images and the presentation. They're a fun couple to work with, and obviously take pride in their work as art.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Beth! We're so glad that you loved the session. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Personable, Professional & Artistic Photos

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lisa F

We chose Anda Photography after seeing the photos from a friend's wedding the previous summer. Our expectations were pretty high since this was one of our higher price tag items in the wedding, (we had agreed beforehand that photography would be a priority) but we can honestly say that we got what we paid for. Our wedding photos and included engagement session were breathtaking and Kevin and Karlyn are truly some of the nicest, easiest to get along with people you will ever meet! If you choose Anda Photography for your wedding expect to have a comfortable, well managed shoot and end up with a large number of professional, exhibit quality photographs- and possibly a living room full of framed & canvas prints of yourselves! :)

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, you guys!! We are so honored to have been a part of it all. I hope you have fun FILLING your house with your beautiful faces! ;) Thank you for posting your experience!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Angela B

Karlyn and Kevin are amazing to work with. They are professional and fun and Karlyn has an eye for every detail. Our wedding photos came out absolutely amazing and we constantly get compliments on the photography. On top I that, they are incredibly affordable! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, definitely choose Anda Photography!

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us!! Thank you for posting your experience. :)

Anda = Awesome

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Chelsea C

Karlyn and Kevin of Anda Photography are AWESOME! They are both very friendly and funny, and will make you feel like you've all been friends for years. Their work is of excellent quality but they also capture really interesting and unexpected shots. At $2600 for their generous wedding package, their pricing is also very reasonable for what you receive. They took our engagement pictures last September and will be shooting our wedding this coming May. Karlyn really goes above and beyond with answering questions and helping find awesome ideas and solutions. I would recommend them to anyone!

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, Chelsea!! I wish that you guys lived closer to us, we had SO much fun with the two of you. FABULOUS wedding day!! Thank you for posting your experience!

Fantastic, Talented Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Katie C

Kevin & Karlyn are the absolute best! They did a fantastic job with our engagement shoot, and we flew them down to California for our destination wedding. They were worth every penny and we are absolutely thrilled with all of our photos. People can't stop raving about how great everything turned out! They are both so friendly and helpful, and answer any and all questions we had (believe me, we had a lot!). Karlyn helped me feel calm & not stressed about things, and I knew that they could handle any situation that came their way. They were flexible on times and details, and totally went beyond the call of duty. If you're lucky enough to snag them to photograph your wedding DEFINITELY do it!

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, Katie!! Well, ALL of your days. ;) We love that we gained new friends out of it, too. Thank you for posting your experience!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Jennifer F

they were amazing, they worked with us financially, and they take the most amazing pictures! The quality is great, and they are quick to finish your pictures. They are a fun couple to work with, and are sweet yet know what they are doing and are professional.

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us, Jennifer!! Thank you for posting your experience!

TO Anda Photography