Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

27 Winthrop Street, Stoneham, MA (781) 507-8000

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren D

My NYE wedding would not have been the same if I hadn't found Andrea. I knew that I wanted a sense of opulence, sophistication and beauty but other than my staple favorite (white Casablanca lilies) I wasn't sure what else I wanted. Andrea took the time to get to know us as a... Read More couple. She asked lots of questions and made suggestions that she thought might work well for the evening. She was professional, affordable and frankly... sweet! My husband and I knew right away that we wanted to support her business and continue to do so for years to come. When we arrived at the venue I was stunned at how glamorous everything looked. She picked such beautiful textures and variations of my color palette that just worked so well together. Everyone still comments on how beautiful the flowers were. Weddings are stressful. It is hard to find someone you trust. I can confidently say that I place full faith in Andrea... she is simply the best.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ornella S

I was referred to Andrea by a relative who is "in the wedding biz," And I honestly could not have been more thankful for that. Andrea is a true professional and she helped me create/imagine exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Not only is she personable and easy going to work... Read More with, but her actual work is STUNNING. She came to drop off my bouquet, and my bridesmaid's bouquets, plus the boutonnieres the day of our wedding (in the pouring rain, mind you), and I was blown away by how beautiful they came out. They were exactly how I imagined them to be. And having something so bright and colorful on that dreary day really made me appreciate these flowers even more. When I walked into our reception room of our venue, I was completely amazed. The table centerpieces were so gorgeous!!! I couldn't believe how perfect everything was. Although, I don't remember much of the ceremony room, as I was solely focusing on my husband-to-be, I do recall feeling like I was walking into a dream. The rose petals down the aisle, the flowers on the arbor, and the flowers hanging on the chiavari chairs...it was beautiful. Thank you, Andrea !! I would hands down recommend you to anyone looking for a florist. You have been such a pleasure !!! xo

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Caitlin L

Andrea by far is the best in the business. She not only is an absolute doll and a joy to work with but she has the absolute best taste. Her ability to elevate the vision you have in your mind takes everything to the next level. I would also say that her pricing is extremely fair... Read More in terms of the outcome of her designs. She loves what she does for a living and it shows!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 H B

Andrea is AMAZING! Probably my favorite vendor! I heard about her through a friend and then quickly realized she had done so many weddings for others that I knew. I knew this was a sign that she was the go-to in the north shore area. She is so nice and kind, you just want... Read More to work with her right away. But when you see her work, you are blown away again. I had a tight budget and she was able to work with me to give me what I wanted and not compromise on style or quality. She answered all of my questions no matter how many I had. She made sure she knew exactly what I wanted showing me pictures and colors until I was 100%. It is so hard to find a vendor who treats every client as their own especially when they are so busy with so many. She was professional, on-time, and her pricing was reasonable. Her contract was clear and she was always responsive. What I liked best was that she was honest. She told me what would look/work best and what would not. Highly, Highly recommend Andrea to anyone and everyone I know!! Will be sure to use her for any other occasion that arises!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mike R

Words cannot express how happy I am that Andrea was the florist for our wedding! She was absolutely amazing to work with and incredibly talented - she was able to take my mother's veil and use it on my bouquet! Andrea provided amazing advice as to what would look best and was... Read More also able to suggest how to take the floral decorations for the ceremony and reuse it during the reception. I received an overwhelming amount of compliments on the flowers.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ashley B

Andrea was amazing!!! She is super sweet and extremely responsive! I frequently emailed her with new ideas, questions, and changes to the initial contract and she was always willing to help. From our first meeting on she did everything in her power to make my pinterest dreams a... Read More reality. When I was debating between shades of roses she gave me some from a wedding she was working on to help me decide. I was blown away when she delivered the flowers on my wedding day. They were even more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sara P

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Andrea!!!!! She is SO sweet, professional and easy to work with. She works within your budget then totally blows your mind with her floral arrangements!!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and way above our... Read More expectations. People were ranting and raving about them all night! I cannot thank her enough and I would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Marielle R

Andrea is absolutely amazing! My wedding was 12/10/16 and I wanted to incorporate some winter-ness into it. We were already renting lanterns from the venue for our centerpieces but still wanted to incorporate flowers onto the table as well. I had no idea how we were going to do... Read More this but Andrea came up with a great plan of creating a wreath that the lanterns would sit on top of, along with small vases of flowers. They were absolutely beautiful!!!! I received so many compliments on my flowers, along with my the two vases of flowers which created my alter. I can't possibly say enough about Andrea!!! Already recommended her to multiple friends!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachael D

I can't even begin express how absolutely amazing Andrea is. She's so professional, SUPER nice, and really knows what she's doing. My husband and I had an idea about what we wanted to do for flowers but neither of us have a green thumb at all so she was incredibly helpful with... Read More making our fuzzy vision of what we wanted come to life. I was told early on that flowers can make or break the whole wedding but can also break the bank, so to choose my florist wisely. We couldn't have made a better choice. We received massive amounts of compliments about the flowers the entire night, and still do to this day. I kept my bouquet thinking it might last a week or so but it's more than 2 weeks after the wedding and the flowers look like they were picked yesterday, it's unbelievable. That said, one would assume that her services must be pricey since she yields such amazing work but believe me when I say she is very affordable. Simply from having conversations with other bride friends and hearing how much they spent on their flowers from different vendors, I know without a doubt that we would have paid a fortune for what we picked out if we went anywhere else. If you have yet to find your florist there is no need to look any further, Andrea is the real deal. I can assure you that you won't find a better deal for the same quality product. Thank you Andrea!! -The Dearys 10/7/16

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ellissa S

I can't even begin to say how amazing Andrea was. From the very beginning she took the time to understand my vision, and the resulting bouquets and center pieces on my wedding day turned out even more stunning than I could have imagined. Andrea was so patient as I revised my... Read More details, meeting with me as often as necessary so that she could really get a feel for the whole picture. She even worked with me to stay within my budget while keeping my dream flowers a reality. I came to Andrea with a binder full of ideas in the beginning. She helped me to recognized what would be the best combinations to fit my vision. She was excited from the get-go to see my vintage "Gatsby" wedding come to life. She thought of small details, such as pearls draping from the bridesmaids bouquets to ostrich feathers blooming from mine. They were such a magnificent sight; so simple yet glamourous at the same time. Andrea thought of every detail of the wedding day. She made multiple stops to deliver that morning, and took the time to make sure everything was handled with care. I cannot recommend Andrea highly enough. Her sweet and bubbly personality only adds to her tremendous talent as a florist. She is such a doll to work with, you will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Alison D

When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, they truly took my breath away. They were even more amazing than I had imagined. Andrea was absolutely wonderful to work with- she helped us create the perfect bouquets based on our vision and budget, she was attentive to every little... Read More detail, always replied to my emails very quickly, and was flexible in making changes up until right before the wedding. The flowers were truly one of my favorite details of the entire wedding and I would highly recommend Andrea to anyone! We were recommended by a family friend and I am so glad we found her!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jessica F

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Andrea took the time to sit with me and really understand what I wanted, she also was honest about flower details and pricing. My flowers were even better than what I expected and were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I received so... Read More many compliments on my flowers and wedding guests were asked about the centerpieces they brought home. Andrea really did an amazing job, the flowers were gorgeous! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shauna S

I wish I could upload pictures here, because they would speak for themselves. Andrea goes above and beyond for her brides and there's no one else you want in charge of these details. Her passion and love for floral design and making your ideas come to life (yes- not just... Read More flowers; she's an artist!!) is evident and she is so knowledgeable. She will make sure you understand everything and that you'll be happy with what you get. I'll have to be honest and say at the start of wedding planning I didn't prioritize flowers because I figured whoever I went with couldn't screw them up - flowers are beautiful on their own right? So wrong. After a friends wedding where her bouquets looked thrown together, wilting, and sad, and her Centerpieces looked like they got no love, I changed my mind. I met with more Florists than any other wedding vendor. I knew Andrea was my florist after only a few minutes. She took the time to show me pictures of various flowers, and didn't hesitate to give me her opinion when what I thought I wanted wasn't actually going to work with my vision - which I really needed! I had no clue about anything - I didn't need someone else to say "whatever you want!" Long story short, i was very particular about my bouquet and she delivered more than I thought I wanted!! So much so that i spent $500 just to have that baby preserved and stored in a shadow box forever. Trust me - you and guests will be staring at her work all night. And to top it off - she was the same price as other quotes id gotten! Did I mention I stalk her work at other weddings? You can't go wrong with Andrea!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Whitney B

A close friend recommended Andrea to me and it was by far the best recommendation I got for my wedding! Flowers were one of the most important things to me and that's all I had to do was show Andrea just a few pictures of exactly what I wanted. The day of my wedding, I remember... Read More taking a sneak peek of the ballroom and I couldn't believe how gorgeous my centerpieces were. Andrea went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some! I would and have highly recommended Andrea to any of my friends planning a wedding, shower, even a birthday party! She truly is the best at what she does....her attention to detail is unbelievable!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Leslie L

We were referred to Andrea by a family friend who had a great experience with her. After our first meeting we knew why. We felt immediately connected to her and felt she heard our ideas and budget. She was wonderful about guiding us to flowers in season which would keep our... Read More cost down and also provide the right style. The flowers were amazing! We have continued to recommend her over and over again. You jist can't go wrong!!! Leslie

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Andrea Q

Honestly, look no further than Andrea D'Amelio Floral Design. She arranged and designed the flowers for my daughter's wedding in July, and people are still talking about them. In our search for wedding venues, we were so very fortunate to see one of her floral centerpieces on... Read More display. It literally took my breath away. The event planner was kind enough to give me her name, and we booked her immediately. Believe me, her flowers are magnificent, and she is an absolute doll! Andrea worked her creative magic to bring our vision to life. Her recommendations and ideas are wonderful, but more importantly, she listens to ensure your own suggestions are not lost in the shuffle. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend her....perfection!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Lauren D

I was referred to Andrea after seeing her beautiful work at my cousin's wedding, and I have to say choosing her for our own wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. In the beginning of our planning adventure, I was pretty overwhelmed; however Andrea's... Read More welcoming, creative, and professional demeanor was a breath of fresh air that was much needed at such a chaotic time. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and was able to take any ideas I had in mind as well as using her own expertise and create the perfect bouquets and arrangements. I recieved so many compliments on my bouquet, and I believe the wedding planner said it was the biggest and most vibrant one she's ever seen. I refer Andrea to everyone, and urge anyone looking for a florist to call her because every step of the process was stressfree and her work is truly breath taking. I would never change one detail of my experience working with her.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Andrea B

We are SO happy with the floral designs of Andrea D’Amelio. We arrived to her only with a general idea of what we wanted and were completely overwhelmed by all of our options. Andrea took the time to truly understand our style so that she could offer us the most useful advice... Read More specific to our taste. It was clear that she is passionate about her work and takes pride in her designs and the satisfaction of her clients. Her flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and even more amazing than we ever even imagined. The flowers actually brought tears to my eyes!! Andrea was professional, accommodating, and flexible throughout the process. She completely took the stress out of this step of the wedding planning process. We highly recommend Andrea D'Amelio Floral Designs for any event. Thank you SO MUCH, Andrea!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Juliana C

I know nothing about flowers, but knew that I wanted something beautiful for my wedding and bridal shower - Andrea did both for me. Andrea was recommended by a friend, and I liked her immediately because I could tell that she understood what I was looking for without me having... Read More to point out specific flowers. I could not have been happier with what she did for my shower and wedding. Not only were my shower flowers beautiful, but Andrea also placed the flowers on my cake, which looked like it came directly from Pinterest. My wedding flowers could not have been more perfect. She worked with me to find containers that I loved, and created a classic yet unique design for me. Our bouquets were also beautiful. I cannot even count the compliments that I got on them, and two weeks after the wedding, one of my bridesmaids called me to tell me that hers was still alive. Andrea honestly cares about each bride and makes it her mission to make you happy. I could not recommend her more.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Teresa P

I absolutely loved loved my flowers for my wedding!!! Andrea was awesome to work with she listened to what I wanted. Everything Andrea did for me was over the top of my expectations. I have been recommending her to everyone I know. I work in a salon and show clients my pictures... Read More and they all say the the flowers looked wonderful. Awesome job!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Danae A

Andrea is not only an amazing florist but she is an amazing person! She is the sweetest & was so easy to work with! She was so accommodating throughout the entire planning process & was completely fine with some last minute changes I had. I was referred to Andrea through a... Read More client. I do not know anything about flowers at all - I told Andrea what type of flower I liked & told her to just go with what she thought. The floral designs she created, both bouquets & centerpieces were AMAZING & totally beyond what I had expected. The guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the centerpieces were. My bouquet was so stunning that I carried it around the ENTIRE night & did not want to let it go. Andrea truly made our night so special! I have seen her work for other events as well (baby showers, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners) & all of her arrangements are beautiful! You can truly tell she loves what she does by the designs she creates. I would refer her to any bride without hesitation. Thank you for everything Andrea :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 stacey C

I don't know much about flowers and shared that with Andrea the first time we met. Andrea went over everything with me, showed me flowers that would look great with my wedding colors, showed me pictures of different kinds of flowers and made me feel comfortable with the choices... Read More I made for the wedding. My bouquet was one of my favorite parts of my wedding, it was unbelievably beautiful!! All the bouquets were amazing, and the compliments came all night. Thank you so much Andrea for the beautiful flowers, being so easy to work with and adding to my amazing wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 maria s

Working with Andrea was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process. I was referred to her by a friend and client, and have given out her name on countless occasions. She was so easy to work with and the flowers were absolutely stunning - guests were complimenting them... Read More all night. I have no clue about flowers, so she gave me some awesome suggestions that I would never have thought of, and was super flexible at the end with some last minute changes. Thanks Andrea!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rosa P

Andrea you are not only an amazing florist but also an amazing person. You have been such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was so magical and it was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us.

Impeccable floral design

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lily A

Andrea is a pleasure to work with. Her work on our floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely exceptional and were talked about by guests all night! they turned out even better than i imagined and made for a beautiful setting at our reception. I would highly recommend her... Read More to any Boston area bride!