Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Dallas, TX (214) 336-6540

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kelsey W

Andrea was wonderful. Throughout this entire process, she was always readily available for questions and made me feel at ease. She is an expert at what she does and it made the process so much easier. She was always timely, a great listener and offered great advise. The pictures... Read More are also WONDERFUL. She was extremely detailed and helped capture our day just magnificently. She is the best.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica K

Andrea was amazing!! She was so on point throughout the entire process, organized and extremely thorough. Our engagement photos were so so beautiful! At our wedding Andrea was quick with photos and knocked out our wishlist perfectly, our sneak peaks were more than what I... Read More expected and we cannot wait to see the full gallery!! Loved Andrea so so much!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stephan R

I can’t say enough great things about Andrea! Wow! She is absolutely incredible! Andrea is not only extremely talented at her work but she is professional, kind and very detailed. From the moment I met her I knew that she had to be my wedding photographer. She is very organized... Read More and trust worthy and it shows in everything that she does. Communicating with her during the time of my engagement was very easy as she is quick to respond to emails and questions. Her photos look like they were taken straight of a magazine and are all STUNNING! The day of my wedding she arrived to my location early just to make sure that we were on time and on schedule, which I really appreciated! Andrea was also very helpful with rounding up my bridesmaids and making everyone feel ready for their photos. She has a way of making people feel calm and relaxed which is extremely important considering the stress of a wedding day! I’m so thankful that she was my photographer she was exceptional and my wedding guests, family and friends even noticed how great she was! The sneak peeks of my wedding look like a dream! I can’t wait to see the rest I know they are just as beautiful as my bridals! You are wonderful and a huge blessing! Thank you so much Andrea!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Maddy B

It's honestly impossible to put into words how INCREDIBLE Andrea is. She is the absolute best at what she does. She knows what to do to get you the best possible pictures. She did my bridal portraits and wedding and I really couldn't imagine the day without her. She is so... Read More organized and knows how to handle a crowd and keep things under total control which takes ALL of the stress off you. Her pictures are breathtaking and she is so easy to work with. My husband and I are already talking about booking her for portraits in the future. I would choose her a million times over!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Elena H

We decided to hire Andrea as our photographer for our wedding, and she did such an amazing job! She was one of the friendliest vendors we dealt with through the entire planning process. She helped me with my time line, and was easily reachable through email. She also did our... Read More engangment pictures which also turned out really well. Once we got our wedding pictures back, we got several comments from friends and family stating that we hired a phenomenal photographer and I agree!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kaley K

Andrea was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process! She made the planning a breeze and I loved how organized the portal was! The sneak peeks she sent were gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest! Andrea did a wonderful job capturing the love and the those... Read More special moments of our day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amanda V

Andrea was absolutely exceptional!! My fiancé and I used Andrea for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photographer. We are blown away with her talent and skill. Her photos speak for themselves! She was able to capture, everything, and more in the photos that she took.... Read More I would highly recommend Andrea to everyone and anyone. She will blow you away with her professionalism, and her ability to be organized when dealing with a lot of people, and trying to get the shots she needs. We are so glad we booked Andrea to be our photographer for multiple occasions, and we are looking forward to hopefully working with her in the future! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you, Andrea!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Carine R

Andrea was seriously a God-send. She is organized, she is smart, and she kept me calm and collected on the wedding day. She communicates really well and made sure that we were able to get in every single picture we wanted. There is not a single moment from our wedding that I... Read More wish she had a better photo. She did an amazing job, and I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking to capture their big day.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Diana B

Wow. Just wow! Her photos are beautiful, and she is amazing. I took my bridal portraits in 20 degree weather outside. I was freezing, and she brought hand warmers for me and took my photos in almost half the time. Was I worried? No way! They turned out beautiful and I had no... Read More doubt. The wedding photos sneak peak were also amazing! "Stunning" is the word I would use and have heard many times about the photos she has taken! She is talented and professional. And reasonably priced! Most definitely use her for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kelly V

Andrea is the best photographer I could have ever asked for! From the very beginning, she was super helpful with any questions I had and answered any emails promptly. I really felt like I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because she had everything handled... Read More and took charge so I never felt like I was going to be missing certain pictures or family members. Andrea did our engagement photos, as well as the wedding and did an amazing job on both. I wanted to make sure our photographer was the best because those are the memories that you keep forever and I could not be happier with Andrea's work. She was definitely one of my favorite vendors, and the sweetest and easiest to work with. Book Andrea as your photographer, you will absolutely not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Alyssa L

Andrea was fantastic! She takes charge and really made me feel like everything was being captured and taken care of. For our ceremony the draping was a little off, Andrea and Alexis (2nd shooter) came in and started moving things around to be perfect for the ceremony and... Read More pictures. On a day where you get asked so many questions, it was nice to have someone know what they're doing and guide you. I love how her pictures are so bright and natural.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Annabel D

Andrea in one word is SEAMLESS. The entire process, from that first email transaction to receiving our wedding photos was flawless. Andrea exudes professionalism with a huge heart! Which is extremely important when coming to planning a wedding. Because as all you brides know... Read More it’s an emotional process and Andrea keeps you sane. Our first meeting with her was extraordinary. She came beyond prepared and made you feel confident that you were in good hands. She was quick to respond all our emails with detailed responses. The day of our wedding she was able give direction with the biggest smile. She stayed organized and captured every organic moment. The day we received our photos my husband and I were so moved by how she captured our day. There was not one picture we would redo. Her TALENT is so effortless and truly does tell a story with her photos. We can’t THANK Andrea enough for being everything we needed her to be. We felt so blessed to have her apart of our wedding journey. No need to look further for another photographer, ANDREA IS YOUR GAL! You will not regret it!

Andrea was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Jessica R

Andrea did amazing on our wedding pictures and my bridal pictures!!! She is very laid back and very easy to get along with, and is very professional. Her pictures are gorgeous!! She is very easy to get a hold of and if you need anything she will get it done. Amazing sauce!!!... Read More I would recommend her anyday. :-)

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Anna M

Andrea was amazing to work with! She was always on time, professional, and so sweet!! Our pictures turn out absolutely beautiful!!!

PERFECT CHOICE FOR OUR DESTINATION WEDDING

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Anna S

Andrea was amazing to work with! We had a destination wedding so we flew her and her assistant to Spokane, Washington. They not only showed up to the wedding on time and prepared, they made sure they made it out to rehearsal! Andrea was extremely organized and she was great... Read More with communication. She was quick to respond to both calls and emails, she was prompt to give us all forms that we needed to fill out and sign and was always on time. I can only imagine how difficult it is to shoot a destination wedding, but her and her assistant did a fabulous job!! We have received nothing but amazing comments from our guests on how professional they were and how they made sure to capture absolutely everything! I have no doubt in my mind that I chose the best photographer that I could have. Obviously there are a TON of option out there for photography, but if you want to make sure that your day is captured perfectly, contact Andrea. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Wonderful and Excellent

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Megan R

Andrea was an absolute dream. Her work is exceptional and beautiful and everything she photographed turned out better than I ever dreamed! I love pictures of those closest to me and framing them in my house, and I have so many favorites now I can't chose! She photographed our... Read More engagements, my bridals, and the entire wedding. I honestly cannot say enough great things about who she is and the work she does. I highly recommend her for any bride. And on top of all those wonderful things, she is very reasonably priced! Anyone that uses Andrea will NOT be disappointed!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Megan D

I can't even begin to describe how incredibly thankful I am that I was able to work with Andrea. I will forever sing her praises. She took our engagement photos and also our wedding day photos. This sounds outrageous, but there were honestly no bad pictures. From posed family... Read More portraits to candid action shots every picture has helped us relive our wonderful wedding day. Andrea is both fun and professional. She was under major time constraints on our wedding day and managed to get all of the right people in all of the right places. She is an open photographer who not only knows how to position people, but also allows you to give input. I will definitely be using Andrea in the future. SHE IS THE BEST!

Andrea Elizabeth Photography :)

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Jessica W

Andrea is absolutely amazing at what she does! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. I loved how she was so cool, calm & collected throughout the whole process but was efficient and thorough with every detail at the same time. Being a graphic designer, I was... Read More picky throughout the process with different shots/artistic treatments, etc and she catered to all of it. She always got back to me and answered my questions in such timely manners. She even studied my pinterest shots I wanted to capture on my wedding day and had them memorized so that we could quickly get all of them in. I would recommend Andrea to any bride out there! She is absolutely wonderful! :)))))

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Amanda H

Andrea was absolutely amazing!! She was so flexible and easy to work with. She was easy to contact and always available. We can not wait to use her for future photo shoots!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Whitney R

Andrea was our photographer for our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and our wedding. Picking her to be our photographer was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. She is not only a talented photographer, but professional, organized, and so easy to... Read More get along with! I would give her more than five stars if I could. Thank you so much for being awesome, Andrea! :)

Everything we Needed

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Bri R

Andrea was over-prepared, thinking of every shot we would want for our wedding. She also provided a second photographer for our big day and included an engagement photo session with our package. Recommend for sure!

Andrea Rogers Photography = awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

I was so lucky to have Andrea as my photographer for my engagement and wedding photos. She was there to capture all of my special moments. She even had an extra photographer to make sure no moment was lost. I highly recommend her! It really isn't too good to be true!

Wonderful Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Meredith M

We absolutely loved Andrea, and could not say enough wonderful things about her! She was wonderful to work with, and we love all of our photos! They are beautiful, and she was able to capture the perfect moments between me and my husband! She made our photo shoots so much... Read More fun, completely relaxed, and comfortable. For me, choosing our photographer was the most important thing in planning our wedding. I wanted someone who captured the special moments, because the photos are the only things you have left when the day is over. I also wanted someone I had a connection with, because your photographer is the one you communicate with the most. I felt completely confident in Andrea when we decided to hire her for the wedding. She was very prepared and very professional throughout the entire process, especially the day of our wedding. She was very prompt in responding to all of my emails, and continued to answer all my questions as the planning progressed. In a nutshell, we loved her. Her photos are beautiful and speak for themselves, and she is just a wonderful person. She is amazing to work with, and I will rave about her to anybody that asks! Thank you Andrea for everything, and for capturing our special day!

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Vanessa I

I highly recommend Andrea Elizabeth Photography. She did an amazing job on our wedding and my bridal pictures!! Very professional, sweet, easy to work with and caters to all your needs/wants!!! My wedding was outside in 100 degree weather in Texas. Andrea made sure we were happy... Read More and comfortable on our day! I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say. My husband and I were extremely pleased with her work the day of our wedding and with our pictures once we received them! Our pictures tell the story of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier!