Arizona & Destination Wedding Planner

Andrea Leslie Weddings is an event planning company that specializes in making your wedding an extraordinary experience for you and your guests. We are available for local planning as well as destination planning. You will be worry free and well prepared during the entire process.

Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ (509) 953-9550

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

The Glue That Holds it All Together- that's Andrea Leslie. I can't even begin to explain how priceless Andrea and her team were to our planning and big day. From the moment we first met her, my husband, parents and I knew that she was going to do a wonderful job. Andrea is kind,... Read More responsive and totally professional. As we looked around for a planner, what I liked most about her is that she seemed genuinely interested in making your day exactly what you wanted. Additionally, she didn't give off the vibe that some other planners did that you would be lucky to work with them. Some of the bigger names didn't even get back to us for several days giving us the sense that they were simply to busy. Andrea's pricing is very reasonable, and I felt that we got far more than we paid for. As we went through the planning process, Andrea always had great recommendations for vendors. I think we went with her recommendations for everything but the photo booth and were happy with them all. In the days leading up to our wedding, Andrea was in constant contact with us, whereas some planners have very specific allotments of time included in their packages and pricing that would make you hesitant to reach out to them for a quick question. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch solely based on Andrea's outstanding coordination and her team's help. I was a bride that needed a lot of guidance and struggled with decisions, and Andrea was always patient and helpful. We really couldn't have done it without her!

Priceless Service

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

So I sit here trying to come up with how I could possibly describe what Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events did for my husband and I at our wedding. I think to myself, there are just no words that could possibly do them justice... and then I realize it's really quite simple: We... Read More could NOT have done it without Andrea and her team. From start to finish Andrea kept us organized, kept us on task, and truly helped create the wedding of our dreams. Everything was covered down to the smallest of details. She had answers and solutions to problems figured out before I even knew there was a question or an issue. She assisted our amazing wedding party with a surprise they had planned when they had technical difficulties... she stopped a rogue Beauty and the Beast incident.. and was ready to take away every cell phone in the building when an Elite 8 basketball game "threatened" to throw a wrench into our evening's plans. (let's be honest - the bride and groom were just as much into the game as everyone else, but the fact that she was willing to step in to a (divided) crowd of potentially rowdy fans speaks volumes!!) Andrea and her team allowed not only myself and my husband to be able to relax and truly enjoy EVERY second of our day, but they also allowed our family and friends to do the same! I feel truly blessed and so thankful to have had Andrea and her team taking care of us on one of the biggest days of our lives... their assistance was truly priceless!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Terri T

Katie Milstone from Andrea Leslie Weddings was fantastic. She was very organized and kept us on track and on time which was important, but the best thing about Katie was she did it all in a very calm, poised and gentle manner. She was always one step ahead of things and it... Read More felt great to not really have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend her and her company.

2018-04-19T16:08:14 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet, Terri, thank you! I loved being apart of their special day and getting to know you all. Cheers to Dani and Sean! -Katie

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Katelyn J

I don’t have enough good things to say about Andrea Leslie Weddings and her team. Our wedding planner and designer was Katie Milstone and we chose the full planning option- which I’m so grateful for! From day 1, she was open and excited about our idea of a brunch wedding. She... Read More immediately took to our style, wants and needs and made every decisions from there on out as if she was me. They’re incredible efficient, And we had all of our vendors booked within a month of becoming engaged. She knew what we were looking for and sent us vendor options based on our style. We went with everyone suggested and weren’t not disappointed with any one vendor. Our photographer ended up taking our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day photos because we loved her so much. Because of ALW’s outstanding reputation, they are a preferred vendor in many venues throughout the valley, which means smooth sailing and budget friendly for you! Day of the wedding we had multiple members of the team there for us, taking us through the schedule without a hitch. They kept us on time, happy, and always with a glass of champagne in hand :) We often think back on how we felt the day of the wedding- like we just got to enjoy every second of the day and did not worry about a single logistic. They took care of even the tiniest of details. There was never a task too big for Katie. She is an expert problem solver, highly efficient, very detail oriented, expert multi-tasker, and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. My family and I could not be more happy with the results of this beautiful wedding day/week. We will have memories to last a lifetime- and all thanks to this amazing group of individuals. If you’re on the fence about getting a planner -don’t be. Everyone should have a group like Andrea Leslie Weddings on their special day. You derseve it and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Leila M

The best advice I can give to every bride or groom? Hire a planner. Want the best planner? Hire Andrea Leslie and her team. As a past corporate event planner myself, I know how much the details matter and understand WHY you need a professional to handle your day. Andrea took all... Read More our ideas and helped create the perfect day. Beyond recommending excellent vendors, she was able to help explain budgeting, logistics, and timeline to our families. We were blown away by the level of communication and organization throughout the entire process, never feeling confused or worried. Our bridesmaids, families and even our Rabbi - all commented on how impressed they were with the Andrea Leslie team. We are so thankful to have Andrea as our planner !

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Nicole G

Katie was a dream to work with! She was so helpful and professional. Everyone needs a Katie during their planning process and at their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katelyn R

Andrea Leslie and her team were a complete blessing to my husband and I. She took all of my stress and worries away and let me have the greatest time ever at my wedding. Andrea traveled to MT in the middle of her wedding peak season to help us plan. She made me feel like I was... Read More the most important bride and made me feel so special. She was always a text or phone call away if we needed anything. I would recommend her 100x over and over again. WE LOVE ANDREA LESLIE WEDDINGS AND EVENTS.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Cathi H

Andrea, Katie, and their team are absolutely INCREDIBLE at what they do. Every moment of our planning experience was enjoyable because of their expertise and knowledge of the industry. Hiring a wedding planner was something that we didn't think was necessary, until we began... Read More working with Katie. Everything from her capturing our vision, recommendations for vendors, communication with us and our vendors, to the day of was such an enjoyable experience. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and we have Katie and her team to thank for that. Everything was so seamless and smooth, on a day that can be very stressful. We, as well as our families, were able to sit back and enjoy the day and soak every minute in. Do not hesitate to hire ALWE! They'll be apart of our family forever!

2017-11-06T10:32:43 Response from the vendor

Cathi, Thank you for you kind words! Your wedding day was beyond special and our team loved being apart of it every step of the way. You and Rob are incredible! Cheers to many years of happiness for you two and thankful for your friendship... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Erin C

While I had the chance to experience Andrea's personal work at a wedding I attended I was blown away at what Katie was able to do for my wedding. I thought I had a decent grasp on what I needed to do until she would ask me questions that had never even crossed my mind. I cannot... Read More speak highly enough about her organization and timeliness let alone her attention to details and creativity. She certainly has a designer's eye and made my vision come more alive than I ever could have imagined. All of my other vendors complimented her work ethic and style and they all worked well together. I cannot recommend her enough for any event, she will definitely take it to the next level. I can never thank her enough for all of the time and thought she put into making my wedding dream come true.

2017-06-24T18:08:36 Response from the vendor

Erin! Thank you so much for your sweet review and for taking the time to share your experience. You and Brian hold a special place in my heart and I loved helping you from start to finish. Your wedding day was so perfect and memorable!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Michelle M

So thankful for the opportunity to have Andrea guiding our wedding experience and day. She truly cares about her couples and wants to support a wedding that is authentic and enjoyable. Andrea helped us find the perfect vendors that fit our style, and as the wedding date came... Read More closer, she kept all the pieces together. The day of the wedding, Andrea and her team were beyond incredible! There truly was NOTHING to worry about because they were so on top of every little detail. Andrea was by my side and yet somehow she was also conducting everything else. No idea how she does it but she nails it! After planning a wedding together, I truly miss having her around. She's that fantastic!

2017-06-20T12:00:19 Response from the vendor

Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of your experience working with me and my team. From the moment I met you and Rob, I knew that it was meant to be! I looked forward to every... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Emily D

We hired Andrea Leslie Weddings for our wedding in March 2017. We planned our wedding from Chicago - so all of our vendor interviews were over the phone. I had a few wedding planning meetings scheduled, but as soon as I jumped on a call with Andrea, I knew I wanted to book her... Read More and her team. I cancelled my other appointments. I worked with one of her lead planners, Katie Benson, and she was amazing! I honestly couldn't say more positive things about her - she was very responsive to email, always checked in to see how things were going, and she was very helpful in making tough decisions. There are so many decisions that need to be made for a wedding- and Katie made them easy! Throughout the wedding weekend, Katie and her team were very professional handling our timeline and working with our vendors. Honestly, I was blown away with their service and the whole wedding weekend went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alison W

The best decision I made when wedding planning was hiring Andrea. Our wedding would not have been the same without her and her team. The planning and the execution both exceeded my expectations. She has relationships with major vendors, all of whom are professionals as well.... Read More I didn't have one worry in the world on the day of the wedding; Andrea and her team ensured every, single, detail was accounted for. If I have any large event in the future, I plan to hire ALWE again. Great job, ladies, and a huge heartfelt THANK YOU.

2017-06-20T12:05:27 Response from the vendor

Alison, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind review! You are one of the most organized and thoughtful brides we have ever worked with. I felt honored that you trusted our team to step into organizing and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erin M

Andrea and her team are amazing! We worked directly with Andrea and her assistant, Angelica, and our wedding was perfect. She is so patient, kind, organized, and professional. I can't say enough good about her! Thank you Andrea & Angelica for making our wedding so special and... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw memorable to us and our guests.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Marian G

Our wedding was the best day of my and husband's lives, and this would not have happened without Andrea and her team. She was available and prompt to contact throughout the planning process and she completely took over control at the rehearsal. Mark and I were able to live in... Read More the moment, and soak up every aspect our wedding - worry free. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

2017-06-20T12:14:28 Response from the vendor

Marian, This is truly the reason I started my business! My team works hard to make sure you are present and enjoying every moment. The way that you and Mark love each other and your families give everyone around you goals for what they want... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jennifer H

I hired ALWE for month of coordination and I HIGHLY recommend their team! I worked with Katie Benson who was absolutely fabulous. From the moment I hired ALWE (about 3 months before the wedding) Katie was available with recommendations, to bounce ideas off of, etc. She created a... Read More thorough timeline for our day and made sure we stayed on schedule (which was very important to me) and facilitated all of the moving parts. My wedding day ran flawlessly and I was able to just relax and enjoy! Like many brides, I was unsure if I really needed to hire a wedding coordinator, especially given that I work in the event planning industry, consider myself very organized, selected well-known/quality vendors, and was getting married at a venue with an onsite coordinator/day of shadow. In the end I am SO glad I made the investment because these ladies are worth their weight in gold. If I had had the budget to hire them for full service planning from the beginning I definitely would have, but I 100% recommend them for month of coordination!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sydney B

Beyond AMAZING!!! Forever grateful , Andrea Leslie goes above and beyond and turned my wedding dreams into reality!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Dana D

Working with Andrea was probably the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning! We live in the Washington DC area and planning a wedding across the country would have been a nightmare without Andrea's help. We didn't have strong ideas of what we wanted for the... Read More wedding - just nebulous ideas of some things that we had seen and liked. Andrea was there to take those visions and find the right vendors at the right prices to make those visions come to life. I was truly in awe when I saw everything come together on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Melissa B

Andrea and her team were more than we could have asked for and her pricing reasonable for the dedication, care, and time she put into helping make our day the perfect one. Her team worked tirelessly the day of to make sure we had breakfast, that everything was set up exactly how... Read More I wanted, and that things flowed perfectly. They communicated openly and frequently leading up to the big day and continued to exceed our expectations until the end. We thank you sincerely for all you did.

2016-10-17T17:36:42 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about working with our team. Helping you and Anthony through the final stages of planning and being beside you on your wedding day was such a gift. You two are incredibly sweet, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Sarah M

The decision to hire Andrea was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She is kind, patient & professional. She made sure that all of the other decisions we made, such as vendors, staging & timelines, were put into place. She was in contact on a regular basis... Read More from day one and gave us invaluable tips & input to make choices that were right for us. You will not regret hiring Andrea and having her as a part of your team!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

There are not enough words to express how happy we were with ALWE. Andrea was so helpful leading up to our event- answering emails and setting up calls since we lived out of town on the complete other side of the country. Andrea is a grace under pressure and shows no signs of... Read More stress- she never let me feel like there was anything to worry about. Andrea and her team went way above and beyond and I couldn't imagine our wedding going off without a hitch without them. Andrea genuinely cares about her clients and making sure they enjoy every minute! Hands down the best investment we made on our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

We planned our wedding in 4 weeks! Had 80 guest and I could not have asked for any changes! Everything was exactly as we envisioned it to be! So stress free, Andrea was so comforting to both of us. I knew her from a charity event and my husband said the first time he met... Read More her, he knew we were going to have no stress!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Mallory A

Hands down the best investment made in our wedding. Andrea and her team where on point with every detail of both the planning process and the day itself. What's more is Andrea is the sweetest person - she immediately makes you feel that she's there for you (the bride) and will... Read More do whatever she has to do to make you happy - and she delivers! Thank you so much for all of your hard work - our wedding was absolutely perfect due in large part to you, Andrea!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Mai T

Andrea was such a life saver throughout the wedding planning process, and especially on our wedding day! She is kind, thoughtful, and very responsive, not to mention incredibly organized and amazing at what she does. I am definitely a "Type A" bride and have a hard time letting... Read More someone else take over, but she was so wonderful and made our day run so smoothly - everything was perfect! We are so lucky to have found her and to have had her help on our big day - she took a lot of stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy the day, and for that, I will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Julie B

Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. To give a little background, Ryan and I are not the conventional couple as we met in Scottsdale, but for the last 4 years, we have lived in Bucharest Romania. When planning our wedding I dreamed of having our venue be at Silverleaf... Read More Club in Arizona as Ryan and I had our second date at the pool. The venue offered everything I have ever wanted. The romance of it being part of our love story, the Tuscan ambiance and the breathtaking views. As quickly as I had picked my venue my second most important detail was to find a perfect planner. I knew that trying to plan a wedding halfway across the world was going to be no easy feat. THEN I met Andrea. Let's just say that all my prayers were quickly answered and from the moment we connected I knew all my worries would be at ease. When I first met Andrea it was Christmas 2014 and I only had 5 days left in the US before going back to Bucharest. With the combined efforts of my mother, my mother in law and Andrea I was able to pick my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, florist, band and the overall look of our wedding. As I left for Bucharest after those crazy 5 days I felt so comfortable knowing Andrea was in charge. Andrea worked hand in hand with my mother and honestly they pulled off my dream wedding. With her eye for detail and organization, every essence of what I wanted was captured. Andrea provided so much direction and prompt professionalism in everything. She and her team could not have been more gracious and lovely. Andrea defines the word servanthood. Her demeanor and happiness were felt by every person she interacted with. ESPECIALLY ME! I can honestly say my wedding could not have been as perfect as it was without her. I would recommend Andrea to anyone having a wedding in Scottsdale. She is PERFECTION! XOXO Ryan and Julie Coopersmith

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Danielle S

Andrea and her team are outstanding. Our wedding was in Jackson Hole, Wyoming but this was no problem for Andrea. She made things happen from afar and even traveled to the site before the wedding to make sure every little detail was planned and accounted for. I received a great... Read More deal of feedback from other vendors and wedding party regarding how professional Andrea was and her calming personality. Also present on our day of coordination was Katie who was such a delight and able to take all Andrea's planning and notes to put in motion. Would not have made it through this day so seamlessly without the ALWE team. Thank you!!

Andrea Leslie

I am originally from Spokane, WA. We relocated to Scottsdale, AZ for my husband's career, and I was fortunate enough to find a job in the wedding industry. I started my experience working as a venue coordinator at Inspirador, and worked with them for 3.5 years. I then moved onto La Tavola Fine Linen Rental. I started my business in May of 2013, and have been extremely blessed with couples who trust me and my team. I truly feel that this is what I was meant to do, and I love every moment of helping my clients.