Arizona & Destination Wedding Planner

Andrea Leslie Weddings is an event planning company that specializes in making your wedding an extraordinary experience for you and your guests. We are available for local planning as well as destination planning. You will be worry free and well prepared during the entire process.

Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ (509) 953-9550

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

The Glue That Holds it All Together- that's Andrea Leslie. I can't even begin to explain how priceless Andrea and her team were to our planning and big day. From the moment we first met her, my husband, parents and I knew that she was going to do a wonderful job. Andrea is kind,... Read More responsive and totally professional. As we looked around for a planner, what I liked most about her is that she seemed genuinely interested in making your day exactly what you wanted. Additionally, she didn't give off the vibe that some other planners did that you would be lucky to work with them. Some of the bigger names didn't even get back to us for several days giving us the sense that they were simply to busy. Andrea's pricing is very reasonable, and I felt that we got far more than we paid for. As we went through the planning process, Andrea always had great recommendations for vendors. I think we went with her recommendations for everything but the photo booth and were happy with them all. In the days leading up to our wedding, Andrea was in constant contact with us, whereas some planners have very specific allotments of time included in their packages and pricing that would make you hesitant to reach out to them for a quick question. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch solely based on Andrea's outstanding coordination and her team's help. I was a bride that needed a lot of guidance and struggled with decisions, and Andrea was always patient and helpful. We really couldn't have done it without her!

Priceless Service

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

So I sit here trying to come up with how I could possibly describe what Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events did for my husband and I at our wedding. I think to myself, there are just no words that could possibly do them justice... and then I realize it's really quite simple: We... Read More could NOT have done it without Andrea and her team. From start to finish Andrea kept us organized, kept us on task, and truly helped create the wedding of our dreams. Everything was covered down to the smallest of details. She had answers and solutions to problems figured out before I even knew there was a question or an issue. She assisted our amazing wedding party with a surprise they had planned when they had technical difficulties... she stopped a rogue Beauty and the Beast incident.. and was ready to take away every cell phone in the building when an Elite 8 basketball game "threatened" to throw a wrench into our evening's plans. (let's be honest - the bride and groom were just as much into the game as everyone else, but the fact that she was willing to step in to a (divided) crowd of potentially rowdy fans speaks volumes!!) Andrea and her team allowed not only myself and my husband to be able to relax and truly enjoy EVERY second of our day, but they also allowed our family and friends to do the same! I feel truly blessed and so thankful to have had Andrea and her team taking care of us on one of the biggest days of our lives... their assistance was truly priceless!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Erin C

While I had the chance to experience Andrea's personal work at a wedding I attended I was blown away at what Katie was able to do for my wedding. I thought I had a decent grasp on what I needed to do until she would ask me questions that had never even crossed my mind. I cannot... Read More speak highly enough about her organization and timeliness let alone her attention to details and creativity. She certainly has a designer's eye and made my vision come more alive than I ever could have imagined. All of my other vendors complimented her work ethic and style and they all worked well together. I cannot recommend her enough for any event, she will definitely take it to the next level. I can never thank her enough for all of the time and thought she put into making my wedding dream come true.

2017-06-24T18:08:36 Response from the vendor

Erin! Thank you so much for your sweet review and for taking the time to share your experience. You and Brian hold a special place in my heart and I loved helping you from start to finish. Your wedding day was so perfect and memorable!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Michelle M

So thankful for the opportunity to have Andrea guiding our wedding experience and day. She truly cares about her couples and wants to support a wedding that is authentic and enjoyable. Andrea helped us find the perfect vendors that fit our style, and as the wedding date came... Read More closer, she kept all the pieces together. The day of the wedding, Andrea and her team were beyond incredible! There truly was NOTHING to worry about because they were so on top of every little detail. Andrea was by my side and yet somehow she was also conducting everything else. No idea how she does it but she nails it! After planning a wedding together, I truly miss having her around. She's that fantastic!

2017-06-20T12:00:19 Response from the vendor

Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of your experience working with me and my team. From the moment I met you and Rob, I knew that it was meant to be! I looked forward to every... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Emily D

We hired Andrea Leslie Weddings for our wedding in March 2017. We planned our wedding from Chicago - so all of our vendor interviews were over the phone. I had a few wedding planning meetings scheduled, but as soon as I jumped on a call with Andrea, I knew I wanted to book her... Read More and her team. I cancelled my other appointments. I worked with one of her lead planners, Katie Benson, and she was amazing! I honestly couldn't say more positive things about her - she was very responsive to email, always checked in to see how things were going, and she was very helpful in making tough decisions. There are so many decisions that need to be made for a wedding- and Katie made them easy! Throughout the wedding weekend, Katie and her team were very professional handling our timeline and working with our vendors. Honestly, I was blown away with their service and the whole wedding weekend went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alison W

The best decision I made when wedding planning was hiring Andrea. Our wedding would not have been the same without her and her team. The planning and the execution both exceeded my expectations. She has relationships with major vendors, all of whom are professionals as well.... Read More I didn't have one worry in the world on the day of the wedding; Andrea and her team ensured every, single, detail was accounted for. If I have any large event in the future, I plan to hire ALWE again. Great job, ladies, and a huge heartfelt THANK YOU.

2017-06-20T12:05:27 Response from the vendor

Alison, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind review! You are one of the most organized and thoughtful brides we have ever worked with. I felt honored that you trusted our team to step into organizing and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erin M

Andrea and her team are amazing! We worked directly with Andrea and her assistant, Angelica, and our wedding was perfect. She is so patient, kind, organized, and professional. I can't say enough good about her! Thank you Andrea & Angelica for making our wedding so special and... Read More memorable to us and our guests.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Marian G

Our wedding was the best day of my and husband's lives, and this would not have happened without Andrea and her team. She was available and prompt to contact throughout the planning process and she completely took over control at the rehearsal. Mark and I were able to live in... Read More the moment, and soak up every aspect our wedding - worry free. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

2017-06-20T12:14:28 Response from the vendor

Marian, This is truly the reason I started my business! My team works hard to make sure you are present and enjoying every moment. The way that you and Mark love each other and your families give everyone around you goals for what they want... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jennifer H

I hired ALWE for month of coordination and I HIGHLY recommend their team! I worked with Katie Benson who was absolutely fabulous. From the moment I hired ALWE (about 3 months before the wedding) Katie was available with recommendations, to bounce ideas off of, etc. She created a... Read More thorough timeline for our day and made sure we stayed on schedule (which was very important to me) and facilitated all of the moving parts. My wedding day ran flawlessly and I was able to just relax and enjoy! Like many brides, I was unsure if I really needed to hire a wedding coordinator, especially given that I work in the event planning industry, consider myself very organized, selected well-known/quality vendors, and was getting married at a venue with an onsite coordinator/day of shadow. In the end I am SO glad I made the investment because these ladies are worth their weight in gold. If I had had the budget to hire them for full service planning from the beginning I definitely would have, but I 100% recommend them for month of coordination!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sydney B

Beyond AMAZING!!! Forever grateful , Andrea Leslie goes above and beyond and turned my wedding dreams into reality!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Dana D

Working with Andrea was probably the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning! We live in the Washington DC area and planning a wedding across the country would have been a nightmare without Andrea's help. We didn't have strong ideas of what we wanted for the... Read More wedding - just nebulous ideas of some things that we had seen and liked. Andrea was there to take those visions and find the right vendors at the right prices to make those visions come to life. I was truly in awe when I saw everything come together on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Melissa B

Andrea and her team were more than we could have asked for and her pricing reasonable for the dedication, care, and time she put into helping make our day the perfect one. Her team worked tirelessly the day of to make sure we had breakfast, that everything was set up exactly how... Read More I wanted, and that things flowed perfectly. They communicated openly and frequently leading up to the big day and continued to exceed our expectations until the end. We thank you sincerely for all you did.

2016-10-17T17:36:42 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about working with our team. Helping you and Anthony through the final stages of planning and being beside you on your wedding day was such a gift. You two are incredibly sweet, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Sarah M

The decision to hire Andrea was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She is kind, patient & professional. She made sure that all of the other decisions we made, such as vendors, staging & timelines, were put into place. She was in contact on a regular basis... Read More from day one and gave us invaluable tips & input to make choices that were right for us. You will not regret hiring Andrea and having her as a part of your team!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

There are not enough words to express how happy we were with ALWE. Andrea was so helpful leading up to our event- answering emails and setting up calls since we lived out of town on the complete other side of the country. Andrea is a grace under pressure and shows no signs of... Read More stress- she never let me feel like there was anything to worry about. Andrea and her team went way above and beyond and I couldn't imagine our wedding going off without a hitch without them. Andrea genuinely cares about her clients and making sure they enjoy every minute! Hands down the best investment we made on our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

We planned our wedding in 4 weeks! Had 80 guest and I could not have asked for any changes! Everything was exactly as we envisioned it to be! So stress free, Andrea was so comforting to both of us. I knew her from a charity event and my husband said the first time he met... Read More her, he knew we were going to have no stress!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Mallory A

Hands down the best investment made in our wedding. Andrea and her team where on point with every detail of both the planning process and the day itself. What's more is Andrea is the sweetest person - she immediately makes you feel that she's there for you (the bride) and will... Read More do whatever she has to do to make you happy - and she delivers! Thank you so much for all of your hard work - our wedding was absolutely perfect due in large part to you, Andrea!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Mai T

Andrea was such a life saver throughout the wedding planning process, and especially on our wedding day! She is kind, thoughtful, and very responsive, not to mention incredibly organized and amazing at what she does. I am definitely a "Type A" bride and have a hard time letting... Read More someone else take over, but she was so wonderful and made our day run so smoothly - everything was perfect! We are so lucky to have found her and to have had her help on our big day - she took a lot of stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy the day, and for that, I will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Julie B

Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. To give a little background, Ryan and I are not the conventional couple as we met in Scottsdale, but for the last 4 years, we have lived in Bucharest Romania. When planning our wedding I dreamed of having our venue be at Silverleaf... Read More Club in Arizona as Ryan and I had our second date at the pool. The venue offered everything I have ever wanted. The romance of it being part of our love story, the Tuscan ambiance and the breathtaking views. As quickly as I had picked my venue my second most important detail was to find a perfect planner. I knew that trying to plan a wedding halfway across the world was going to be no easy feat. THEN I met Andrea. Let's just say that all my prayers were quickly answered and from the moment we connected I knew all my worries would be at ease. When I first met Andrea it was Christmas 2014 and I only had 5 days left in the US before going back to Bucharest. With the combined efforts of my mother, my mother in law and Andrea I was able to pick my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, florist, band and the overall look of our wedding. As I left for Bucharest after those crazy 5 days I felt so comfortable knowing Andrea was in charge. Andrea worked hand in hand with my mother and honestly they pulled off my dream wedding. With her eye for detail and organization, every essence of what I wanted was captured. Andrea provided so much direction and prompt professionalism in everything. She and her team could not have been more gracious and lovely. Andrea defines the word servanthood. Her demeanor and happiness were felt by every person she interacted with. ESPECIALLY ME! I can honestly say my wedding could not have been as perfect as it was without her. I would recommend Andrea to anyone having a wedding in Scottsdale. She is PERFECTION! XOXO Ryan and Julie Coopersmith

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Danielle S

Andrea and her team are outstanding. Our wedding was in Jackson Hole, Wyoming but this was no problem for Andrea. She made things happen from afar and even traveled to the site before the wedding to make sure every little detail was planned and accounted for. I received a great... Read More deal of feedback from other vendors and wedding party regarding how professional Andrea was and her calming personality. Also present on our day of coordination was Katie who was such a delight and able to take all Andrea's planning and notes to put in motion. Would not have made it through this day so seamlessly without the ALWE team. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

We cannot thank Andrea and her team enough for the amazing job they did on our wedding day. From the beginning she showed such professionalism and was very attentive. We appreciated her upbeat personality and positivity. She always asked the right questions and made sure every... Read More detail was managed. We knew we could put all our trust in her and not have to worry about any details on our big day. From the makeup/hair schedule to directing the venues staff, photographer and even the DJ during the reception, she kept everything in check and on time. Her ability to anticipate our needs went above and beyond our expectations. This is what everyone should look for in a planner! We didn't worry about one detail on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every second of it thanks to Andrea and her team.

Best Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

Andrea Leslie did a wonderful job helping me plan our wedding. When I had questions, she always responded with great suggestions and she replied very quickly. On the day of she and her assistant thought of everything and I did not have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend... Read More her because we could just enjoy our day without any stress. No request was too big or small. She even pinned my dress back up when I ripped the bustle out dancing!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Daniel M

We were skeptical of hiring a planner a year before our wedding. Few people realize how important a planner is until the wedding actually happens. We hired Andrea and her crew for partial planning, and it was easily the smartest decision we made for our wedding. Andrea was... Read More absolutely perfect, there is no other way to say it, really. She is professional, positive, flexible, organized, and thinks of EVERY SINGLE little detail that we would have never thought about on our own (ie. When will the bride eat during wedding prep, who carries the keys to the car, etc). Over the course of the planning, she has become like a part of our family, and our family feels that way too! We wanted to be very unique with our wedding, and she was absolutely dialed in on helping us make that happen! Seriously, don't waste time with other planners, Andrea is the best option, no matter what kind of wedding you want!

Go with the very best

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Leah

Andrea made our wedding a breeze, the day went perfectly thanks to her planning and dedication. Throughout the process she was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to get to know us and our wishes, which made us feel so comfortable giving her the reins for the day. The... Read More support she provided during the planning process was amazing, she has excellent recommendations for vendors and was always available to answer questions via text or email. As a bride it was great knowing that all the details were taken care of and I didn't need to be rushing around. Even during the stressful moments on wedding day Andrea kept our bridal party relaxed knowing that she would handle any issues that may arise.

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 elizabeth g

A super type A personality, I was sure going into all of this that I didn't need a planner...I was so wrong. Andrea gave me so much support and feedback leading up to the wedding. She is incredible at her job; whether it was answering a quick question about etiquette or having... Read More someone to bounce ideas off of for bridal party gifts...she was just amazing throughout the entire process. I also used her recommendations heavily for other vendors, as we got married in Arizona (not our home state/ we are recent transplants)--she was wonderful about giving a range of recommendations at various price points, etc.! (And all of them ended up being just fantastic people to work with as well!) On the day of the wedding, Andrea and her team were a godsend. Any small issues we had were immediately, calmly, and professionally handled by Andrea and her team--we could not have asked for more. They were also great about keeping us all on schedule for the big day as well (more important than I had ever realized). I would recommend Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events to anyone & everyone!!! The most worthwhile money you will spend on your wedding--could not have done it without Andrea and her team! Thank you again! xoxo Elizabeth & Tyler

Detailed

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Courtney T

There is so much I have to say about Andrea and her team. First off, I am a fairly controlling person and I usually like doing everything myself just to ensure it all gets done perfectly. However, I knew that on my wedding day, I would want to relax with my girls rather than... Read More being at the venue setting up. I completely handed over the reins to her and oh my, she executed flawlessly. She honestly exceeded my expectations which I am not even sure how that happened because from the moment I met her, I knew she was very detail oriented and I knew she would do a great job. My wedding day leading up to the actual ceremony was so much fun because she was there making sure everything was set up. She even sent her assistant to my room to make sure everything was going smoothly while we were getting ready which was great because we had questions as the time was getting closer. Plus, it was someone there to keep us on track. To be honest, this was the best money I spent for the entire wedding. If you have to cut corners anywhere to stay within your budget, I would say this service is a must-have. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone.

Andrea Leslie

I am originally from Spokane, WA. We relocated to Scottsdale, AZ for my husband's career, and I was fortunate enough to find a job in the wedding industry. I started my experience working as a venue coordinator at Inspirador, and worked with them for 3.5 years. I then moved onto La Tavola Fine Linen Rental. I started my business in May of 2013, and have been extremely blessed with couples who trust me and my team. I truly feel that this is what I was meant to do, and I love every moment of helping my clients.