Andrea Whitten Makeup & Hair

Phoenix|Scottsdale|Sedona|Tucson|Prescott|Flagstaff|Payson

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

365 W. Pierson St., Phoenix, AZ Phoenix|Scottsdale|Sedona|Tucson|Prescott|Flagstaff|Payson (818) 480-2239

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Mariah H

Andrea was absolutely amazing! she came onsite to help me and my family get ready, she was patient and kind with all of us and made all of us bueatiful for the big day. She kept checking on me to make sure I was breathing Lol. She has affordable pricing and makes sure the work... Read More she does we will love. Thank you Andrea for helping me and my family feel beautiful! -Mariah

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Corinne C

I would seriously give Andrea 6 stars if I could! I can be super picky about getting my make up done. As a former model, I've worked with hundreds of MUAs and it is rare that I leave a shoot feeling excited about my make up. On my wedding day I LOVED my makeup. Andrea was... Read More able to enhance my best features and make my skin glow without looking "overdone". Not to mention, Andrea has such a kind and calming way about her - which was much appreciated on such an important (an sometimes overwhelming) day! Thanks again girl xx

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Julienne T

I was nervous about wedding make-up since I wear very little daily. Andrea did such an amazing job making me look so natural and highlighting my best features. My bridesmaids all looked fabulous and enjoyed their time with Andrea.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

Andrea did an absolutely amazing job hair + make-up at my destination wedding... I've never felt more beautiful in all my life! She went above and beyond: trekking it up to Sedona and making herself available after our First Look & Ceremony for make-up touch-ups before family... Read More photos... very professional & talented! I highly recommend Andrea for both hair + make-up services!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Anna B

Andrea was AMAZING!!!! We couldn't have asked for better. She had to do my makeup (bride), 10 bridesmaids, grandmother, and flower girl all the day of the wedding!! She was efficient, stuck to a schedule, and made sure everyone knew when they were supposed to be up to get their... Read More makeup done. She was great to work with, full of energy, and so so sweet. I showed her a couple pictures of what I was envisioning, and she immediately understood and gave me exactly what I wanted. All of the girls looked flawless the day of the wedding, and everyone was raving about how amazing Andrea was and how she truly listened to each individual person on what they desired. I would HIGHLY recommend Andrea for any wedding/event-- you won't be sorry!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Wil T

Andrea is GOLD - she travelled to Koh Samui, Thailand for our wedding and certainly had her hands full ALL DAY. I had 6 bridesmaids, one maid of honor, a best man(female) + our 2 mums and me (the bride) who all needed to have our hair AND make up done by Andrea. She skillfully... Read More created magic on each of us without even one hint of a problem or qualm. We love her - you will to.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Ashley B

if i could give Andrea 10 stars I would!!! she did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids! We all looked and felt beautiful! it was such a relief having someone so easy to work with on such a big day! I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Andrea came recommended by friends and I am soooooo glad I had her do my hair and makeup. Not only did she master the exact look I wanted, she did in a super relaxed and fun way. I'm not the most traditional bride and she simply flowed with my lack of attention to time and other... Read More expectations. I would highly recommend her for both hair and makeup, as she does an amazing job and is a great addition to the bridal suite hang out.