We create exceptionally beautiful weddings!

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2379 John Glenn Drive, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Nneka M

Andy and his team did an amazing job on our September wedding that was held at Ventanas. I had complete confidence him and his design. Everything turned out better than expected. I would certainly recommend Andy to anyone.

Awsome job!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Jennifer T

As we began wedding planning, my fiance and I knew that we wanted a formal wedding and that we had a certain, very abstract idea of what that might look like. We didn't have any favorite flowers and had very little idea of what design elements we might want. I spoke to three... Read More other florist/ designers before meeting with Andy Beach. He was the first person to not look at me askance when I explained that I didn't know quite what elements I wanted. He and I sat down to look at different flowers and other design elements in his studio and he clearly developed an idea of what I would like from our conversation because the effect on the day of the wedding was stunning! To my relief, his estimate was also significantly lower than those that I got from the other three florists. Andy was great to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He even invited me to come by another reception he was working to see his work in person. I especially liked being able to visit his studio for the mock up/ trial. Seeing example centerpieces that he had put together months before the wedding was great and really put me at ease for the rest of the planning process. It would have also given us plenty of time to change things if changes were needed but they weren't- everything was just beautiful. The only small hiccup that we had was that the flowers for the church (for the wedding party and decoration of the church) arrived late to the Church. They arrived with plenty of time for the bridal party so I was never very stressed about it. However, our guests were already beginning to be seated in the Church so the additional flowers for church decoration weren't used. We did re-purpose them during the cocktail hour and reception though so they didn't go to waste. I didn't even realize until hours later that the additional flowers weren't there during the ceremony so I didn't think it was a very big deal. Overall, Andy did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone. He even incorporated a special pin into my husband's boutonniere even though it was a tricky, odd request. My husband loved it when he saw it though and I am so glad that Andy was able to make it work. All of our guest's were blown away by our reception decor and it was all done with very little required input from me, which was a huge relief!

Vision to a Stunning Day Of Reality

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Mary Catherine B

I knew at our first meeting that Andy was who I wanted to work with. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and Andy spent almost 2 hours with me at our first meeting just to get to know me and what about my vision was so special and important to me. He shared in my love... Read More for yellow roses, understood what aspects were sentimental, and he was always willing to share his time to explore ideas and possibilities for the decor of our wedding. His attention to detail, creative genius and professionalism is exceptional and the day of I could not have been happier! Our attendant flowers, my bouquet, the church decor, cocktail hour, and our reception were all beautiful. Our reception was especially stunning and Andy delivered the exact combination of softness, romance, and timeless feel I had dreamed my wedding would be. Areas where Andy really shined was overall design, working with us on budget, flexibility (we had to change churches due to renovations being done on our first church) and professionalism. Whether you know exactly what you want for your wedding or are unsure - Andy is the ideal designer to work with. He took my vision and not only delivered exactly what we had talked about. He also built upon it to make it something even more wonderful. Andy is incredibly talented and passionate about his work, the team he works with, and his brides - he is truly a master at what he does!

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Aishah J

Andy is great. He made my wedding absolutely beautiful with his floral creations. Because of him, my dream wedding became a reality.

Kimberly Adra

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kimberly A

I would HIGHLY recommend Andy Beach to anyone looking for a florist. He did an AMAZING job with our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Andy gave us many great ideas and helped us throughout the process, while at the same time working... Read More within our budget and with the ideas we gave him. The finished product was better than we could have ever dreamed. We got numerous compliments on the beautiful decor at the rehearsal dinner, church and reception site. He went the extra mile to make everything perfect and it showed- his work was outstanding. Andy made the whole wedding process so much fun. He even went out of his way to help us with chairs and linens. Andy is the BEST!