Angel Bridal

Angel Bridal is a family owned bridal boutique that offers a one on one personal experience in order for the bride to find the dress of her dreams, along with her bridesmaids. We strive to make sure that the bride-to-be is able to have the magical moment that she has dreamed of her entire life.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

50 B Tanner Street, Haddonfield, NJ (856) 354-6196

Two Times a Winner!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Laura D

Angel Bridal is absolutely fabulous! It was the very first wedding store I went into and I loved the intimate atmosphere of the store. Ghislaine was such a gem; she was so positive and friendly. She helped me find exactly what I was looking for---a timeless, A-line Maggie... Read More Sottero dress with a unique design and lots of sparkle. I couldn't believe that I found my wedding dress in my very first store! I was also impressed with the veil and acessory selection at Angel Bridal. I found a beautiful crystal headband and an unconventional short veil with sparkle trim. The headband has been such a great find that three other brides have used it as their "something borrowed" in their own weddings. :) Five years later, lighting struck again when my baby dress went dress shopping. I told her that she absolutely had to go to Angel Bridal so again, we started there. Ghislaine---who was now the owner---greeted us yet again and helped my sister find her dream dress: a Maggie Sottero "cupcake dress" with lots of sparkle and a huge tulle skirt. We couldn't believe that two sisters with such distinct taste in dresses found our perfect weddding dresses at our first store---Angel Bridal. Their dress selection, delightful staff, and positive energy makes wedding dress shopping a joy for any bride.

Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013 Samantha M

Ghislaine and her mother were wonderful! They weren't pushy and gave honest opinions! The store is a bit small so make appointments so you're not there when other people are there. She has a variety of dresses for every style. She made the entire process stress free. I wasn't... Read More a huge fan of the tailor she has there. My bridesmaids were offended by the tailor as well. I must say she did beautiful work though.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Amanda D

I can not say enough good things about Angel Bridal and the owner Ghislaine. They had a wonderful selection of wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses as well as accessories. The prices were so reasonable. Ghisalaine made shopping for a gown the most wonderful experience.... Read More After going to a few bridal stores and leaving unsatisfied, I knew as soon as I walked in Angel Bridal this experience would be much different! Ghisalaine was so nice, friendly, and welcoming. She was very patient and made me feel very comfortable when trying on dresses! Of course I found the gown and every visit back was even more satisfying! From purchasing my gown to fittings and alterations, to pick up Ghislaine made me feel comfortable and made my whole wedding dress shopping experience wonderful!! I would recommend Angel Bridal to any bride for an all around wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Alexa W

I purchased my wedding dress from Angel Bridal and had a wonderful experience. The owner was very knowledgeable and helpful and was able to find the perfect dress for me within my budget. She made everything feel very personal and never rushed me. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Chloe A

I can't thank Angel Bridal enough for my beautiful Allure wedding dress! It was everything I wanted and so much more, I am so lucky I found it & Angel Bridal. They were so friendly and accommodating throughout the process, from purchase to my fittings.They also helped me find my... Read More Maggie Sotero veil which I purchased from them. I can't thank them enough and I know I'll be in touch soon in regard to cleaning/preserving the dress. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ryan A

I bought my veil at Angel Bridal for my wedding last October. Fabulous shop and fabulous selection. The owner is extremely nice and helpful!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jen B

Got my bridesmaid dress here. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Thanks for making my best friend’s wedding the happiest and most memorable experience!!! We all looked and felt so beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Maia R

I can't say enough good things about Angel Bridal. This was the first dress shop I went into and while it's not the biggest shop, I had plenty of dresses to try on. They were all beautiful and of good quality too. The owner, Ghislaine was at every appointment of mine and was... Read More amazing to work with. You can tell she has a lot of experience with wedding dresses as she knew when I should order things, what I needed to have by a certain time, etc. I also used a tailor that Ghislaine recommended and she did a phenomenal job and was so sweet. I can't recommend this place enough. Plus it's really close to Kings Highway in Haddonfield so you can get lunch or go shopping after!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chelsea M

Angel Bridal is by far the best place in the area to find a wedding dress! There is such a wide array of dresses to choose from and the owner, Ghislaine, is so warm and kind! Ghislaine really takes her time to make sure you have a great experience. She let me try on a variety of... Read More dresses and I ended up finding the perfect wedding dress here! After the wedding my husband took my dress here to get preserved and it was so beautifully done. I cannot say enough good things about Angel Bridal and Ghislaine!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Giovanna M

Small shop but lots of options! Angel bridals made it so easy to find my perfect dress, they were so patient and helpful. I also found my daughters flower girl dress!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michele P

This was the first shop I walked into for my gown and the only shop, the second gown Ghisaline picked for me was the gown I ended up loving and purchasing!! Every time I came here I felt like family and I got the one on one personal attention which was truly amazing! Her... Read More seamstress also did a fabulous job with the alterations. She brought my wedding dress dreams to life and it was well within my budget. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses here and she has the patience of a saint for putting up with my girls. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Angel bridal to anyone engaged that I know!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaime F

If you are looking for an amazing and personal experience, Angel Bridal is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Gemma M

I loved working with Ghislaine. She is very enthusiastic, positive, and warm with all her brides, patient and encouraging. She responds to all emails in less than 24 hours. She keeps to a fair and well-communicated timeline for all steps in the process. Her seamstress is also a... Read More doll. I would note that alterations are extremely expensive in-house: we were able to get other quotes for comparable alterations for a dress of my time and they were substantially less. She is also extremely strict about reimbursements. I ordered a veil and decided in the end (at my first fitting) it wasn't for me, but was not allowed to return it even though it was untouched. Of course, this is part of what you sign on for when supporting a small business so in the end it was worth it. Overall, I recommend her for brides who would like a personal touch with an experienced professional..

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Meredith Q

Angel Bridal is the place to go for wedding dresses. Ghislaine was so sweet and accommodating and found so many great contenders for me before I ultimately settled on a dress that had just made it on the floor and hadn't even been tagged yet. On top of the high quality... Read More customer service, the alterations done were marvelous. I took my dress to get it cleaned and preserved at a place closer to where I got married, and the owner said the bustle was the best bustle they'd ever seen. And I concur! It stayed put almost the whole night! Definitely a place you need to go if you're looking for your wedding gown.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Cara B

I cannot say enough good things about Angel Bridal. Ghislaine made the whole process - from buying the dress to her carrying my finished gown to the car - very personal and very easy. From the second I walked in that store, I felt at home. Ghislaine really listened to what I... Read More was looking for and pulled several gowns for me to try on. One thing that I loved about this store is that in addition to Ghislaine pulling gowns for me, my Mom, MOH, and I were able to look through the dresses ourselves and choose some to try on. With each one I tried , Ghislaine asked good questions to help me narrow down what I liked and didn't like until I found "the one." Never once did I feel pressured or rushed. It was such a great experience that I ended up buying my bridesmaids dresses there as well. The fitting process was great too - her seamstress is wonderful and does a beautiful job. So much so that my mom ended up going there to have her MOB dress altered. I would highly recommend going to Angel Bridal for your dress.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sarra A

I had the best experience at Angel Bridal. They had so many beautiful gowns and pulled exactly what I was looking for. Ghislane was so helpful and my dress looked perfect on my special day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Melanie T

Best experience I could have imagined. Ghislaine was wonderful. She helped me find the perfect dress and made sure it was in with plenty of time to spare for me wedding which was exactly 6 months from when I was shopping. I really appreciated how she stayed within my budget as... Read More well. She has a wonderful variety and a budget friendly shop. My wedding day was truly perfect and it all started here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Erica S

Excellent bridal shopping experience! Before going to Angel Bridal, I went to a big name bridal salon, where I felt the staff was pushy and did not really care about my day or my ideas for a dress. Needless to say, I did not feel excited to go to another bridal salon after... Read More that. I am not a traditional bride and wanted a very simple dress for my reception (wearing my mom's dress for the ceremony). I set up an appointment, and I found the perfect dress at Angel Bridal! Ghislaine was so welcoming, and I never felt pressured, rushed, or stressed. After only trying on a few dresses, she pulled the perfect one, an ivory bridesmaid Dessy dress with a gold shimmer bodice. She was also very accommodating and kind to my mother, who has a physical disability. I received my dress in the expected timeframe and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Cherie M

Let me tell you about how fabulous Angel Bridal is. I walked in the salon not expecting to find a dress because truth be told I hate dresses. I am a larger chested, tall, and curvy lady and I had so many choices that I could have walked away that day with. The owner made me... Read More feel so at ease which is just what I was looking for. I told my cousin to come here as well and she found her dress here too. She is the total opposite body type as me and I loved how this salon could cater to both of our body types as well as our different sense of styles. She really makes each and every person feel special. I will continue to refer people to Angel Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Alicia A

I am so happy I found Angel Bridal to assist me with one of the most important parts of a girl's wedding day... THE DRESS!!! Ghislaine was very personable and extremely helpful and treated me like I was a part of her family. Angel Bridal is one of the few bridal shops that was... Read More able to get the exact dress I wanted to wear on my big day. After finding disapoinment at all the other shops I visited, I left Angel Bridal with a sense of ease and big smile on my face. Ghislaine has a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to wedding couture and a variety of classic and timeless wedding styles. Her seamstress was seamless and a pleasure to work with as well. I would highly recommend using Angel Bridal for your wedding look needs and style for any bride-to-be, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother-of-the-bride/groom, etc... Alicia Wedding Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Aneesah N

Angel Bridal was my first stop on my search for the perfect wedding dresses. I never made it to the next shop. Ghislaine was amazing to work with. She was very helpful and gave great advice when it came to selecting my dress. I absolutely loved my dress. I also got my... Read More alterations at the shop.Everything came together nicely. I would definitely recommend Angel Bridal.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Miranda P

Walking through Haddonfield last spring, my mom and I came across Angel Bridal and decided to stop in. I did not have an appointment or anything, and Ghislaine welcomed us in with open arms. She asked if I wanted to try some wedding gowns on and she picked out a few that I had... Read More described that I was looking for. The second one I put on fit like a GLOVE. It hugged me in all of the right places, a Maggie Sottero gown that I had in my top 3 dream dresses. I didn't want to take it off and even try another on. Ghislaine said right then and there that I had found the dress because it fit so perfectly. It was a brand new sample, but since it fit so well, Ghislaine told me that it would be mine. So we purchased it right then and there. Every time I went back Ghislaine and her daughter were more than accommodating, from the belt to the veil to picking up the dress to take home. I highly recommend this business to all future brides.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 allyson p

LOVED my dress. couldnt have been more perfect. the whole process was simple with Angel Bridal. my dress was amazing. Everyone was super nice! def recommend

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nicole L

I am so glad I went to Angel Bridal for my wedding dress! Ghislaine was so kind, patient, and helpful and made dress shopping such a pleasant experience for my mom, my sister, and me. I felt like she was a friend. I was planning my wedding in less than six months and knew I... Read More wanted to find my dress ASAP. One of the dresses I tried on during my first trip here was the one for me, but I did not feel pressured at all and I took a week to try on a few more and think about it. Needless to say I returned and I loved my dress! I really liked that Angel Bridal is a small, family-run shop and I highly recommend it to any bride and bridal party.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nicole L