Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available

39 West Main Street, East Islip, NY (631) 581-3330

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Michelle D

I had such an amazing experience with Angel Bridals. I grew up in the area but now live in the UK. When I decided to plan an international wedding in six months, I was convinced there would have to be some compromise on the dress. At my mother's suggestion we made an appointment... Read More at Angel Bridals during a visit three months before the wedding. From the moment we walked into the shop, it felt like we were meeting with old friends. They took their time, let me try on a number of dresses and, when I found the *almost* perfect one, they figured out exactly what needed doing to make it "mine". They also skilfully managed the balance between slightly stressed bride and over-excited MOB. Needless to say, I found my dress at the first place I went to, and the follow up organising, straight through to my last fitting a week before the wedding (Christmas week) were fantastic. Thank you so much Rosemary, Vicki and Rosalba for making what could have been one of the most stressful parts of planning a wedding one of the more enjoyable!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

I had gone to a few local bridal salons and then I even hit up a few of the commercial shops. My mother and I were driving down main street and a particular bridesmaids dress in the front window of Angel Bridals caught our eye. We had time to kill so we stopped in to check it... Read More out and that is when we met Rosemary. There are no words to describe the overall positive, calming, loving energy that comes over you when you walk into the store. While looking at some dress options for my girls, I found my mother in the far back corner of the store, sobbing, holding a dress. She was in love. After nearly and hour and some encouragement from Rosemary, I tried it on. Once I saw myself, I was sobbing too. Throughout the planning process I was frantic, anxious and feeling discouraged. On this day, everything changed. I was happy! I was confident! I found my dress! And my bridesmaid's dresses too! Rosemary, Vicky and Rosealba are truly angels. They make you feel like family and truly do care about every person that comes through their doors. Every time we were in for a fitting or just for a quick "hi and bye", we encountered another bride, mother, or customer who had worked with the ladies in the past and were back for more! The alterations that were done made my feel like I was wearing a piece of art. I cannot say enough about how my expectations were exceeded. Go visit them and you will not be disappointed!

June 7, 2014

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Sarah S

I used Angels to alter a sample gown I bought elsewhere. They were so professional and did a beautiful job reconstructing and changing the neckline on my lace dress!!!

Like a family!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Celenia I

I found my dress, the bridesmaids' dresses and the MOB dress at Angel Bridals. Rosemary and Vicki are so sweet and great to work with! The prices for the dresses were all reasonable and they were extremely flexible with appointments. I was so happy with every aspect of my dress... Read More and the alterations were fantastic. Rosalba really listened to me about how I wanted the dress to fit and made it fit like a glove! I would recommend them to anyone!

Charming place!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Melissa F

The girls here are great! They knew exactly what I wanted after seeing pictures of dresses I ripped out of magazines. Even when I thought a dress wouldn't work they convinced me to try it on and I fell in love. They are very good at their job and the seamstress did amazing work... Read More as well! Great place!

Great adventure into dresses!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Amanda A

The women at Angel Bridals were such a pleasure to have met and glad I found their shop for my bridesmaid dresses! With dilemmas always arising as a bride, Angel Bridals helped keep me calm when needed. ..While I had to switch a bridesmaid out and switch another girl in with... Read More only a few fittings to spare and the girls being different, Angel Bridals helped make the dress work. Everything planned out and recommend Angel Bridals dress shop and also their tea party arrangements! Dresses were at a reasonable price for the girls and also their adjustments. I on the other hand had such a big dress [from davids bridal] that needed to get altered it was more money than expected and wish I didn't have to spend so much on alterations.

made my gown one of a kind!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Dana G

I brought my gown to angel bridal studio...i wasn't happy with it so I was going to buy another one. Instead of having to buy another gown, they transformed my old gown and it looked stunning!!! I recieved sooo many compliments on my gown, and I loved the fact it was one of a... Read More kind!!!

felt like I knew them forever

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 James M

great price. made you feel like a friend. made sure the dress fit perfectly and was altered just right before I was allowed to leave. alterations were a little pricey but dress had a lot to it. very accommodating.

Cozy Little Shop

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Sierra M

I enjoyed my experience with these women. I thought I would have been able to get a better deal on the bridesmaid dresses since I have known them for years. I brought 2 other brides there who got their dresses and their bridesmaid dresses there before I was even engaged. They... Read More did not give the bridesmaid or flowergirl dresses a break and I got 13 dresses total. They were willing to alter my dress even though I didn't get it from them. The seamstress there is absolutely amazing, but I was unable to use her talent to alter my dress because they wanted to charge me more than what my wedding dress cost. Pricey, but worth it if you can afford it.

Very much like family

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Gen D

I have used this shop for both of my weddings. They had beautiful selection and very personalized service. Vicki and Rosemarie are fantastic and the woman who does alterations is superb.