Weddings & EventsPhotographer

Hello, I'm Ann! Photography has been part of my life for the last 20 years and I can say "I love what I do!" My work has taken me to different cities around the country, as well as Europe, South America and the Caribbean. With 20 years of professional experience and a love for photography, I can say that I am here to help guide you through your wedding plans, from the first meeting to your special day. Every single bride, and every single wedding, is unique. Whether it's grand or private, there is a lot to plan! Call me, text me or send me an email! Let's start working toward your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Tampa Bay Area. Sarasota. St.Pete (941) 920-1713

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alisha M

Ann was perfect for my wedding !! Her energetic and fun personality made me so comfortable with her. I had to look for a new photographer a week before my wedding and when I reached out to find someone Ann was so quick to respond and be willing to jump in and do my wedding on... Read More such short notice. I only got to meet her one time before my wedding but once it came to the day I felt like we knew each other for such a long time. My entire family liked her and could tell how serious she took her job. There was no doubt that the pictures would be amazing!! Ann got my pictures back to me in less than a week and like I knew, the pictures came out stunning!! I highly recommend Ann for photography and can't wait to work with her in the future for family pictures!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Mya

My husband and I planned a very last minute wedding in Ana Maria Beach (one week to prepare to be exact). Candidly speaking, we were very nervous about the photography aspect as a lot of people claim to be photographers, but very few are actually talented in this field. Ann was... Read More so incredibly wonderful to work with, and immediately alleviated our concerns. Her energy and clear understanding of photography allowed her to capture absolutely beautiful moments of our special day. She was assertive, which is perfect for someone like myself that tends to freeze in pics, yet she was very affectionate. She took the time to make sure my dress, hair and bouquet were picture perfect - something most photographers don’t care about. She also has the ability to make a stranger feel at ease by quickly developing a rapport, which allowed the photos to come across more naturally. Most importantly, she is so passionate about photography and will spend those extra minutes to ensure that she captures a perfect shot. She stayed well beyond her allotted time to make sure that she captured as many special moments. Now, we have these gorgeous memories for years to come to share with our loved ones. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018

Ann was such a pleasure to work with! As the "Mother of the Bride" trying to please my daughter was critical. Photo's were her number one priority as that is how you remember the day. Ann took over 200 pictures and captured all the important moments. We have beautiful photos... Read More on the beach in full sun and also as the sun was setting. Ann was very professional in all aspects. We received the link with the pictures in about a week and also received the beautiful photo book within a couple of weeks of ordering.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kristin G

Ann was amazing. She was professional in all communications leading up to the wedding. She took amazing pictures and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She took over 400 pictures and we love them all. She is also very reasonably priced, so she is a great value for your... Read More wedding budget. I would recommend her to everyone and we will absolutely use her for family pictures in the future.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Nafi S

Ann was just wonderful. She really cares for the quality of work and is very detailed oriented. We thankful for the time she takes to make adjustment, and capture all the small but intimate moments. Best of all, she brings joy and excited. I truly appreciate her kindness and... Read More professionalism. Awesome, crisp and beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Kailee M

Ann did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. She is very organized and structured, this made things move quickly. Our entire wedding party loved working with her. We were all smiling and laughing throughout the session. HIGHLY RECCOMEND her. Would love to have her capture... Read More other memories for us!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Maggie A

We had a great experience with Ann Coffman taking our wedding photos on the beach. Ann was friendly but professional and we love the results. The photos are easy to access and share. I would not hesitate to recommend Ann to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 rosalie s

Ann is awesome! The pictures are absolutely amazing, we love them. She did such a great job, we will be sure to recommend her to any of our friends and family in need of a photographer. We can't thank you enough for capturing such beautiful photos of such precious moments of our... Read More lives. She made taking the photos really fun and she made sure we got what needed in the time we had her for. Also, if your wedding is at Historic Spanish Point in Osprey, FL, Ann knows all the best places on the property to get amazing pictures! Thank you so much, Ann! Mr. and Mrs. Slocum

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachael S

Ann has been a delight to deal with. She was always very professional. She has great ideas and suggestions for photos that are becoming my favorites of the batch!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sue H

I have to marvel at how Ann Coffman frames the perfect shots with the backgrounds. Her uncanny ability to capture the love between the couples without being obtrusive is pretty special. She is not only professional but also respectful toward all the wedding party and guests.... Read More If you are looking for the perfect photographer for your wedding or any other occasion, then look no farther you have found the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tiffany H

Ann is an extraordinary photographer who is always bubbly and who truly loves what she does! You will not be disappointed going with her to capture your special moments of life.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Ann saved our wedding day, our photographer cancelled about 2 weeks before our wedding and We found Ann and never looked back. She was organized, professional, kind, gentle friendly and understanding for the need of our privacy as we are a same sex couple marrying in a not so... Read More forgiving world. Her spanish skills help my wife understand perfectly what she wanted and needed from us. My family was overjoyed at the photos and wonderful presence that Ann has while shooting the event. My wife and i flew in from another country, which always complicates your life, but Ann made us both feel wonderful and made us both beautiful in our White Wedding Dresses. Thanks Ann....

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julia R

What a great experience! Thank you so much Ann. The pictures are beautiful. I am so happy we made the right decision.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Julio P

Great experience. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thank you Ann,

Reviewed on 9/23/2017

Very good pictures. They were all beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Ann Coffman did an amazing job for my wedding day. We had our wedding on Anna Maria Island. Since it was for a destination wedding we had to work with her from our home state. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She made the planning very easy. When we arrived she... Read More met up with us and guided us through our day. She was very professional and so much fun to work with. She made our special day so fun and it was a great experience. She was very prompt with the final product and we are very happy with it. She did an amazing job. We recommend her to anyone! Great job Ann!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Marion S

We looked for several photographers for our big day and many friends recommended Ann Coffman Photography. We decided to call her, she was very professional and we felt very comfortable since we talked to her the first time. The day of our wedding she showed up thirty minutes... Read More early. I was very nervous and she kept telling me that over and over again that "it was my day". Everybody enjoyed working with her. She was sweet, caring and very funny to be around. My wedding pictures turned out better than we thought. She gave us the pictures in less than a week. Thank you Ann for being part of my special day:)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Great experience. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 April M

I can describe Ann's work in one word: "perfectly done". Oops! That's more than what you were expecting and that's what we got from Ann; much more than we had ever expected: bright and colorful pictures, perfect shots of our joyful guests, and the very best from my partner and... Read More I -absolute happiness. On the other hand, the prints came out just perfect and a couple friends of us have already hired Ann for their wedding in December 2017. Her professional approach, high-quality work, and kind personality make Ann the best for your wedding plans. April & Les

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Martina M

Ann is AMAZING!! I would hire her again in a heartbeat... Thank you Ann for all the beautiful pictures that captured of our precious moments on our big day we love you!!! Your a true Gem 💎

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Walt

We've just received our album and we couldn't wait to rush to thank Ann so much for her work. We were troubled after the first photographer we hired canceled on us 3 weeks before our wedding. We contacted Ann and she couldn't be more supportive. Bea, my wife, was so upset about... Read More all the cancelation thing, but Ann comforted her by telling her that she was going to take our wedding as a personal matter. And she did! She was very flexible with our schedules for previous meetings and very understanding with last minute demands. In addition, her endless energy and fun personality made us enjoy every moment of the wedding. At all times, she made sure Bea would feel the most important person of the day. After what we had gone through, my wife was shining that day and we will keep the memories of that in Ann's artwork. She did more for us than just being a photographer. Not only us, but everybody at the wedding loved her. She was very easygoing with our guests helping them pose for the pictures. She seemed to enjoy the whole thing, especially with the little ones. Now we have so many high quality, beautiful pictures of our wedding that it would be very difficult to pick the ones to hang on the walls. Ann is very talented, supporting, and professional. We highly recommend her to any couple. If you want the best, Ann Coffman is the way to go.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Alison J

Ann was absolutely wonderful. She was so easy to work with and very professional. We had not met Ann until the day of our vow renewal ceremony but she stayed in contact and reassured us that everything would be perfect and wonderful...and it was! We got the link for our photos... Read More within a couple of days and they were breathtaking. They were gorgeous and we could not have asked for a better person to capture our special moment. Thank you Ann!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Emily W

Absolutely amazing. The pictures were perfect when I got them. Not just that but she was extremely kind and professional. I wouldnt recommend anyone but her.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Angelica O

I hired Ann to be my wedding photographer. She did an amazing job with my pictures and I loved working with her. Her happiness, professionalism and personality were the attributes that most capticativate me. Every single guest in my wedding loved her and most importantly they... Read More saw how much I loved working with her and having her around. She calmed my nerves when I was getting my make up done and I can't count the times she made me and my husband laugh. We loved every single minute of working with her. With previous modeling experience, Ann never hesitated to give me all the pictures and poses I wanted. If you're looking for a professional, flexible, attentive and honest photographer Ann is your go to person. Angie

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Christy A

We hired Ann a year ago to photograph my sister's graduation. The pictures she delivered then were simply perfection. I hired her again, And this time, for my big day. She delivered me the images yesterday and I am blown with the results. Thank you so much Ann for such an... Read More amazing work. You are a really talented. It will not be the last time that we work together.

Ann Coffman

I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. I am a mother of 4 wonderful kids. Professionally, I am an attorney and an MBA graduate, but I've worked in the arts since before college. I owned an event company in Peru for almost 15 years before moving to the U.S. in 2007. As a photographer, I devoted my life in capturing images full of love, light and creativity. People say that I have a bubbly personality and always smiling; that's who I am: A professional photographer who is happy and thankful to be alive and enjoy the idea to share this beautiful feeling, day by day, with my 4 children.