Weddings & EventsPhotographer

Hello, I'm Ann! Photography has been part of my life for the last 20 years and I can say "I love what I do!" My work has taken me to different cities around the country, as well as Europe, South America and the Caribbean. With 20 years of professional experience and a love for photography, I can say that I am here to help guide you through your wedding plans, from the first meeting to your special day. Every single bride, and every single wedding, is unique. Whether it's grand or private, there is a lot to plan! Call me, text me or send me an email! Let's start working toward your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa Bay Area. Sarasota. St.Pete (941) 920-1713

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alisha M

Ann was perfect for my wedding !! Her energetic and fun personality made me so comfortable with her. I had to look for a new photographer a week before my wedding and when I reached out to find someone Ann was so quick to respond and be willing to jump in and do my wedding on... Read More such short notice. I only got to meet her one time before my wedding but once it came to the day I felt like we knew each other for such a long time. My entire family liked her and could tell how serious she took her job. There was no doubt that the pictures would be amazing!! Ann got my pictures back to me in less than a week and like I knew, the pictures came out stunning!! I highly recommend Ann for photography and can't wait to work with her in the future for family pictures!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Simson S

Great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Diana S

Thank you! You did an absolutely amazing job! I'm so glad that you were our photographer. You made our day so special and every time I look at the photos on my wall, I'll think of you! Diana

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Karen C

Ann was a pleasure to work with! She made our photo session at Siesta Beach fun, engaging, and special. Ann worked with our schedules and was willing to do anything we asked. Our pictures are beautiful. Thank you, Ann!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan P

Yall, if you are looking for an incredible photographer for any occasion, this is the person to pick! We are amazed with her work and dedication to her photography. We recently had our wedding in Sarasota, FL. Originally planning to have it in our home state of Arkansas, we... Read More decided a beach wedding in Florida was more up our ally. It was a last minute change of plans so it could've been extremely stressful. Between the company we picked to put on the wedding and Ann, our photographer they made it a dream come true. She was there right on time and had the drive to get her job done in an efficient, fun, and absolutely professional manner. We received out pictures even earlier than expected and they were breathtaking! Ann loves her job and she knows exactly what she is doing. I hope you pick her as your photographer because I think everyone should perfect pictures especially when it could be one of the most special days in your life. Pictures are memories that last a lifetime. We can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Javen K

Ann is really nice and professional .Me and Don loves those pictures and really appreciate she captured those unforgettable moments. She knows how to capture the touching moment and create the feeling.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Becky D

"Beautiful inside and out. Excellent work."

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Victoria G

Ann was phenomenal! Fun and easy to work with, she has such a great eye and a great personality.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Brian B

I worked with Ann on two different events. She was very professional and took pictures from all angles to provide the flavor of the event. Great job Ann.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Daniel D

When my photographer canceled a month before my date.. I almost gave up on having a professional do my wedding. Luckily my sister found an angel with Ann. She was so kind and so understanding. She got back to us the very day we contacted her and by the end of that day we were... Read More all set and booked for my special day.. The day of my wedding she arrived early to ease my nerves. She made me comfortable and relaxed before she ever took one photo of me so it didn't look forced or as I say deer in headlights look. Each moment in time that she captured was beautiful and when I look at them I get to remember each minute of my day. I can't express enough how amazing she is at what she does, nor can I put into words just how special of a person she is. If you're looking for the best photographer in Florida you've come to the right page. Don't hesitate. Hire her immediately! I know that no matter what event or party I have in the future, Ann will be my photographer. I'm so grateful to her and her talent behind the camera. Thank you thank you Ann!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyssa W

Ann did an absolutely amazing job. Her work is stunning and she captured every moment of our beach wedding beautifully. She is great at what she does as you can see the passion and joy as she captures special moments. I would recommend to all, whether it's a wedding or a family... Read More photo session, the memories we have our our day are spectacular! AMAZING WORK!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Maria G

"Ann did an incredible job capturing our beach wedding beautifully! She was very professional throughout the whole night and her work shows through her pictures! Thank you so much Ann!"

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Amanda A

Absolutely loved working with Ann!!! She captured all the pictures we wanted and more.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicky W

Amazing experience, she took tons of photos and the amount I have now is amazing. So many great ideas and angles!! Thank you Ann, you rock! Nicky

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jessica G

Wonderful! "Ann was perfect. She did a great job getting all of the pictures that we requested and capturing candid photos so that we have wonderful memories. Very professional. Jessica

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

She is an awesome photographer. She gave us everything she promised and more. Id recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Ann is amazing! The pictures turned out great. Thanks to her my wedding pictures were a dream. The albums are high quality. Beatriz

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

We decided to get married years ago, but we finally got around to doing it a couple months back. She helped us with pictures, obviously, but also so much more. She was really helpful and understanding, and helped guide us through the process of making our wedding the best it... Read More could be, and it helped her get the best job. She really is the best. Thank you Ann! Roxanna H.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

She's the best photolady ever! :D she helped us have an amazing day together and everything turned out great!~ totally recommend her :D

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We hired Ann roughly a month ago, and she's a great photographer, and easy to work with! She helped make our special night even better.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

The photographer is one of the most essential members of any successful wedding. They go above and beyong to get all the best shots and angles that would otherwise be forgotten over time, and make a wedding so importand and emotional. Ann delivered, surpassing all expectations... Read More we had. Flexible, talented, charismatic, it'd be criminal not to leave a review after the things she did for us, making us feel special, rather than just "clients 1 & 2." I wholeheartedly recommend Ann.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

We're impressed! We just got out album in the mail, and couldn't have hoped for something better. Thanks for making our special night even more memorable!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

Well, here's a shocker, but we liked her. She did everything she said she'd do, and a bit more. To my surprise, we were really her priority, unlike most photographers who put themselves above the shots, even if they won't admit it, through lack of flexibility, or... Read More professionalism. Color me impressed.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

Ann worked with us two weeks ago, taking our daughter's wedding pics. We just got the album yesterday, and everything looked perfect. Everyone's happy with her work, and the reviews we read before hiring her did not lie. She's a professional, and from what I can tell, one of the... Read More best ones at her job.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Apr 12 at 1:12 PM We hired Ann to photograph our wedding a month ago, and received the album last week. Her work was superb. She got all the right shots at the right moments, and the guests loved her. She interacted with everyone in order to capture the best moments of our... Read More event. I'll gladly recommend her. Eva

Ann Coffman

I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. I am a mother of 4 wonderful kids. Professionally, I am an attorney and an MBA graduate, but I've worked in the arts since before college. I owned an event company in Peru for almost 15 years before moving to the U.S. in 2007. As a photographer, I devoted my life in capturing images full of love, light and creativity. People say that I have a bubbly personality and always smiling; that's who I am: A professional photographer who is happy and thankful to be alive and enjoy the idea to share this beautiful feeling, day by day, with my 4 children.