Weddings & EventsPhotographer

Hello, I'm Ann! Photography has been part of my life for the last 20 years and I can say "I love what I do!" My work has taken me to different cities around the country, as well as Europe, South America and the Caribbean. With 20 years of professional experience and a love for photography, I can say that I am here to help guide you through your wedding plans, from the first meeting to your special day. Every single bride, and every single wedding, is unique. Whether it's grand or private, there is a lot to plan! Call me, text me or send me an email! Let's start working toward your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa Bay Area. Sarasota. St.Pete (941) 920-1713

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alisha M

Ann was perfect for my wedding !! Her energetic and fun personality made me so comfortable with her. I had to look for a new photographer a week before my wedding and when I reached out to find someone Ann was so quick to respond and be willing to jump in and do my wedding on... Read More such short notice. I only got to meet her one time before my wedding but once it came to the day I felt like we knew each other for such a long time. My entire family liked her and could tell how serious she took her job. There was no doubt that the pictures would be amazing!! Ann got my pictures back to me in less than a week and like I knew, the pictures came out stunning!! I highly recommend Ann for photography and can't wait to work with her in the future for family pictures!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachael S

Ann has been a delight to deal with. She was always very professional. She has great ideas and suggestions for photos that are becoming my favorites of the batch!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sue H

I have to marvel at how Ann Coffman frames the perfect shots with the backgrounds. Her uncanny ability to capture the love between the couples without being obtrusive is pretty special. She is not only professional but also respectful toward all the wedding party and guests.... Read More If you are looking for the perfect photographer for your wedding or any other occasion, then look no farther you have found the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tiffany H

Ann is an extraordinary photographer who is always bubbly and who truly loves what she does! You will not be disappointed going with her to capture your special moments of life.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Ann saved our wedding day, our photographer cancelled about 2 weeks before our wedding and We found Ann and never looked back. She was organized, professional, kind, gentle friendly and understanding for the need of our privacy as we are a same sex couple marrying in a not so... Read More forgiving world. Her spanish skills help my wife understand perfectly what she wanted and needed from us. My family was overjoyed at the photos and wonderful presence that Ann has while shooting the event. My wife and i flew in from another country, which always complicates your life, but Ann made us both feel wonderful and made us both beautiful in our White Wedding Dresses. Thanks Ann....

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julia R

What a great experience! Thank you so much Ann. The pictures are beautiful. I am so happy we made the right decision.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Julio P

Great experience. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thank you Ann,

Reviewed on 9/23/2017

Very good pictures. They were all beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Ann Coffman did an amazing job for my wedding day. We had our wedding on Anna Maria Island. Since it was for a destination wedding we had to work with her from our home state. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She made the planning very easy. When we arrived she... Read More met up with us and guided us through our day. She was very professional and so much fun to work with. She made our special day so fun and it was a great experience. She was very prompt with the final product and we are very happy with it. She did an amazing job. We recommend her to anyone! Great job Ann!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Marion S

We looked for several photographers for our big day and many friends recommended Ann Coffman Photography. We decided to call her, she was very professional and we felt very comfortable since we talked to her the first time. The day of our wedding she showed up thirty minutes... Read More early. I was very nervous and she kept telling me that over and over again that "it was my day". Everybody enjoyed working with her. She was sweet, caring and very funny to be around. My wedding pictures turned out better than we thought. She gave us the pictures in less than a week. Thank you Ann for being part of my special day:)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Great experience. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 April M

I can describe Ann's work in one word: "perfectly done". Oops! That's more than what you were expecting and that's what we got from Ann; much more than we had ever expected: bright and colorful pictures, perfect shots of our joyful guests, and the very best from my partner and... Read More I -absolute happiness. On the other hand, the prints came out just perfect and a couple friends of us have already hired Ann for their wedding in December 2017. Her professional approach, high-quality work, and kind personality make Ann the best for your wedding plans. April & Les

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Martina M

Ann is AMAZING!! I would hire her again in a heartbeat... Thank you Ann for all the beautiful pictures that captured of our precious moments on our big day we love you!!! Your a true Gem 💎

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Walt

We've just received our album and we couldn't wait to rush to thank Ann so much for her work. We were troubled after the first photographer we hired canceled on us 3 weeks before our wedding. We contacted Ann and she couldn't be more supportive. Bea, my wife, was so upset about... Read More all the cancelation thing, but Ann comforted her by telling her that she was going to take our wedding as a personal matter. And she did! She was very flexible with our schedules for previous meetings and very understanding with last minute demands. In addition, her endless energy and fun personality made us enjoy every moment of the wedding. At all times, she made sure Bea would feel the most important person of the day. After what we had gone through, my wife was shining that day and we will keep the memories of that in Ann's artwork. She did more for us than just being a photographer. Not only us, but everybody at the wedding loved her. She was very easygoing with our guests helping them pose for the pictures. She seemed to enjoy the whole thing, especially with the little ones. Now we have so many high quality, beautiful pictures of our wedding that it would be very difficult to pick the ones to hang on the walls. Ann is very talented, supporting, and professional. We highly recommend her to any couple. If you want the best, Ann Coffman is the way to go.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Alison J

Ann was absolutely wonderful. She was so easy to work with and very professional. We had not met Ann until the day of our vow renewal ceremony but she stayed in contact and reassured us that everything would be perfect and wonderful...and it was! We got the link for our photos... Read More within a couple of days and they were breathtaking. They were gorgeous and we could not have asked for a better person to capture our special moment. Thank you Ann!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Emily W

Absolutely amazing. The pictures were perfect when I got them. Not just that but she was extremely kind and professional. I wouldnt recommend anyone but her.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Angelica O

I hired Ann to be my wedding photographer. She did an amazing job with my pictures and I loved working with her. Her happiness, professionalism and personality were the attributes that most capticativate me. Every single guest in my wedding loved her and most importantly they... Read More saw how much I loved working with her and having her around. She calmed my nerves when I was getting my make up done and I can't count the times she made me and my husband laugh. We loved every single minute of working with her. With previous modeling experience, Ann never hesitated to give me all the pictures and poses I wanted. If you're looking for a professional, flexible, attentive and honest photographer Ann is your go to person. Angie

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Christy A

We hired Ann a year ago to photograph my sister's graduation. The pictures she delivered then were simply perfection. I hired her again, And this time, for my big day. She delivered me the images yesterday and I am blown with the results. Thank you so much Ann for such an... Read More amazing work. You are a really talented. It will not be the last time that we work together.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Walter C

Amazing work. My wedding pictures turned out fantastic. Walter

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Simson S

Great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Diana S

Thank you! You did an absolutely amazing job! I'm so glad that you were our photographer. You made our day so special and every time I look at the photos on my wall, I'll think of you! Diana

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Karen C

Ann was a pleasure to work with! She made our photo session at Siesta Beach fun, engaging, and special. Ann worked with our schedules and was willing to do anything we asked. Our pictures are beautiful. Thank you, Ann!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan P

Yall, if you are looking for an incredible photographer for any occasion, this is the person to pick! We are amazed with her work and dedication to her photography. We recently had our wedding in Sarasota, FL. Originally planning to have it in our home state of Arkansas, we... Read More decided a beach wedding in Florida was more up our ally. It was a last minute change of plans so it could've been extremely stressful. Between the company we picked to put on the wedding and Ann, our photographer they made it a dream come true. She was there right on time and had the drive to get her job done in an efficient, fun, and absolutely professional manner. We received out pictures even earlier than expected and they were breathtaking! Ann loves her job and she knows exactly what she is doing. I hope you pick her as your photographer because I think everyone should perfect pictures especially when it could be one of the most special days in your life. Pictures are memories that last a lifetime. We can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Javen K

Ann is really nice and professional .Me and Don loves those pictures and really appreciate she captured those unforgettable moments. She knows how to capture the touching moment and create the feeling.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Becky D

"Beautiful inside and out. Excellent work."

Ann Coffman

I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. I am a mother of 4 wonderful kids. Professionally, I am an attorney and an MBA graduate, but I've worked in the arts since before college. I owned an event company in Peru for almost 15 years before moving to the U.S. in 2007. As a photographer, I devoted my life in capturing images full of love, light and creativity. People say that I have a bubbly personality and always smiling; that's who I am: A professional photographer who is happy and thankful to be alive and enjoy the idea to share this beautiful feeling, day by day, with my 4 children.