ann gorgen photography

ann gorgen photography

507 Ferndale Rd , Mineral Point, WI

LOVED her!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Nicole S

I really appreciated everything Ann did! She was amazing. I'm a graphic designer and the thing I was most picky about at my wedding, was my photographer. They had to be efficiently, creative, and I had to love her style. Ann Gorgen Photography was all of that and much more. My, now husband, is very camera shy and was dreading the whole experience of having to take all of those photos of him but Ann made him feel comfortable and relaxed! He actually said he didn't mind it. I would recommend her to anyone who asks!

MMB

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Molly B

Ann is an up and coming photographer in the Southwest Wisconsin area and she is amazing!She is so personable and became part of the family in the wedding planning process. She is a creative genius when it comes to photos. She listens to all your requests and makes suggestions that turn out absolutely beautiful. She has a true gift and I couldn't be happier with my photos from the wedding day. Not only did Ann show up early to get extra details captured, but she also stayed late to capture the last details of the day. You can't put a price on her work...but the price she sets is far below what it is worth!

Send Email