Anna Delores Photography

Santa Barbara, Ventura County, San Luis Obispo, Los Angeles

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Santa Barbara, Ventura County, San Luis Obispo, Los Angeles (805) 285-8718

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Meredith S

Working with Anna Delores Photography for our Santa Barbara wedding was an absolute DREAM! We got our wedding photos back and have had so many people say that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they’ve ever seen. The same was said for our aaahhmazing engagement photos at... Read More Butterfly Beach. The light and emotion that they’re able to capture in their photos is breathtaking. The wedding day went as fast as people said it would but Emily, Rhianna and Sarah captured the details of the whole day perfectly. They really go above and beyond to get the best shots and they had us laughing and smiling all day. Emily and her team are such a joy to work with. They’re extremely professional, creative, warm and so fun to be around. Thank you Emily and team, you made our wedding day even more unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017

If you're reading this review, you've already spent too much time not booking Anna Delores Photography for your wedding. Emily and Rhianna are, with no exaggeration, the best decision we made for our wedding (besides marrying each other). Our wedding was 3 months ago and still... Read More one of the first things our guests comment on when we talk to them is how amazing our photographers were. 2 of my bridesmaids have since booked them for their own weddings, with more of our friends to follow. As soon as we decided on our date and our location (Maui) I started looking for photographers local to our venue. I must have contacted every photographer on the island before realizing I wasn't finding what I was looking for and deciding I needed to start looking close to home. I met Emily and Rhianna at their studio in Ventura and we spent almost 3 hours together talking about the wedding, Hawaii, life, and more! It was an instant fit - I called my then-fiancé on the way home and told him we'd found our photographers. Fast forward a year and a half to our engagement session (which we finally did 5 months before our wedding after Emily patiently put up with me having to reschedule several times for various reasons). We met them at the Clairmont Lavender Farm in Los Olivos and had such a fun afternoon taking our engagement photos. Emily & Rhianna are such a power team and made being in front of the camera so comfortable and easy. I can't imagine having felt nearly as comfortable with any other photographers - they just have a way of making everything so easy and natural (and fun!). Our wedding finally arrived in July 2017 and I would have 10 more destination weddings if I could, just so these two wonderfully talented people could capture it all. You want to book Anna Delores Photography for three reasons... 1) They will capture the life and spirit of your event(s). I had spent countless hours putting together the small details of our wedding, both the experiences and decor. Emily and Rhianna captured the essence of all the heart and soul I'd poured into the wedding! 2) They will capture every real emotion of your wedding day. Every photo we got is a genuine reflection of what people were feeling throughout the day. The tears, the laughter, and everything in between are palpable in all our pictures and they take you right back to those moments. 3) They are the life of the party. I don't think many people can say that their wedding photographers got out there on the dance floor with them and got to partake in the fun with everyone else. Most weddings I've attended I don't even remember the photographers being there, and let me tell you, it is SO MUCH FUN when they get out there and have as much fun as you are. It also makes for some perfectly crazy dance floor photos. You spend more time with your photographers than anybody else on your wedding day, so it's incredibly important to connect with them. We had the pleasure of having Emily and Rhianna capture our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and day after session. We now have 2000+ pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives, and 2 amazing new friends. Do yourself a favor and book ADP!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Rhianna is a truly amazing photographer. Our photos are outrageously gorgeous, and they perfectly capture the feelings, personalities, experiences, and lively pulse of our wedding. I am awed by how sensitive and artful they all are. My husband and I feel we are living the... Read More wedding again when we look at our photos; what an incredible gift this is! I would also add that Rhianna was a delight to work with. She is warm, playful, intelligent, and creative, but also capable of fading into the background; we were never anxious or "in the spotlight" when we didn't want to be. This allowed us to relax completely and contributed very significantly to our wedding's joyful, playful, and intimate atmosphere. In short, we couldn't imagine a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kelli R

Rhianna and Steven were absolutely amazing & stress free to work with with great energy. They captured all the pictures I requested and followed my ideal timeline to the exact end. I would highly recommend using Anna Delores Photography.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amy S

I cannot say enough about Emily and her team. Her photography skills are like nothing I've ever seen and our pictures turned out even better than I could have dreamed. Emily is also fantastic to work with - she is fun, easy going, sweet and hilarious - exactly what you need when... Read More shooting an engagement session or at your wedding! I would shout from the rooftops if I could what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Emily - we just can't say enough great things about her. Photography is by far the most important part of the wedding, and it's so important to get that right to preserve memories - and boy are we glad we chose Emily and her team!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Pamela G

My Husband and I learned early on in the wedding planning process that photography was important to us and that we weren't going to opt for just any ol photographer that came recommended to us from the typical wedding venue vendor preferred lists. We carefully researched and... Read More flipped through countless photographers websites. I wound up stumbling upon Anna Delores' website (while at work 😉) and it only took ONE photo to get me to swoon + get hooked. I booked a consultation immediately after and was beyond excited for our meeting. As excited as I was, It was also important for us that we felt a connection with our photographers and we got JUST that instantly with Rhianna and Emily. These 2 ladies are both power women and are fiercely passionate with their never ending work. Also, Rhianna was our main photographer and she is my girl for life! We were complete strangers when we met and wound up becoming friends! Who else becomes friends with their wedding photographer?! We had an outdoor wedding, and of course there was last minute unexpected rain, the day before the wedding. Rhianna was literally researching alternative venues + volunteering her man's help to lug all of our stuff *sigh* I could go on about this Wonder Woman for days! Last but not least, Emily! Emily is my inner soul + her personality is my jam. We literally got the dream duo cause Emily tag teamed with Rhianna on our wedding day + she crafted the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements of my bouquet, trinkets + place cards. I literally still swoon and get compliments to this day. Ok, after a 1000+ worded essay, I shall conclude to say if you want wedding photographers who will go above + beyond for you in every aspect of a wedding and who genuinely care about you as a couple, opt with Anna Delores. You can't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Samantha N

It's hard to know where to begin with Emily, so let's just skip to where we end. If you are looking for a kind, professional and most importantly fun person to capture your big day, it's Emily from Anna Delores. Our priority was capturing the beauty of our families converging... Read More for our special day and Emily captured everyone, including us and our love, perfectly. She photographed the most beautiful portraits and a ton of candids that we will cherish forever. She also respected all of our wishes, like opting out of a first look and making it to the end of our cocktail hour - which any photographer will tell you is impossible. All the while she made us laugh and became a friend we'll cherish for a long time. From the moment we met, she made it a priority to learn who we are as a couple and what is important to us on our wedding day. Then, she captured all of our wishes and things we didn't even know we wanted! Emily is a true pro who has a genuine talent for capturing beauty and emotion. Stop here and contact her - it will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Happy planning!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Ashley H

Right now, you are planning your perfect wedding day as you search through every photographer, and read countless reviews- but let me give you assurance, you can stop here. I cannot say enough great things about Anna Delores Photography! Honestly, after meeting Emily in person... Read More and seeing the incredible engagement photos she took for us, there was no question we would use Anna Delores for our wedding. We decided early on that photography was a top priority and I am so happy we did! It turned out to be a fabulous decision and the memories Emily captured are priceless. Emily and her team are professional, courteous, playful and fun, all while ensuring they got every single special photo we had requested (although this creative genius did not need any pointers from me). She kept everyone on target with our timing and everyone at our wedding thought she was friendly, outgoing, and professional. Her photos speak for themselves and we were so happy Flutter Magazine shared our wedding (and Emily’s talent) in Issue 12. Thank you Emily from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Marc L

Rhianna and Emily were professional, fun, full of ideas and always trying to take advantage of good lighting ;) They kept our family and friends focused--it's not so easy to make sure big groups of people all look at the camera, don't blink and pose correctly. They were very... Read More much in charge of the photo process, aware of how precious time is on a wedding day but extremely polite all at the same time. Their attention to detail (which included fixing and adjusting dresses, recommending hair touch ups, capturing small details of the wedding day) and ability to capture the right moments was worth every penny. They understood when to make suggestions and when to stand back and let the wedding take it's course. Anna Delores is all about the details--from sending a cute goody bag before the wedding to a beautiful wooden box with prints and our usb a couple of months after the wedding. A year later I still look at my wedding pictures just about every week. If I had to do it again I would definitely go with Rhianna and Emily. Thank you both! This review comes a year later, but with even more gratitude :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

This review has been a long time in the coming. You see, I promised Emily that I would leave her a review on Yelp... not that she asked for it. She was one of the most wonderful and professional people that I've met in ages. So much so, that I *wanted* to leave her a good review... Read More about her business -- hoping that more peoke sure we were happy and captured all the shots we wanted; she spent a lot of time giving art direction to the shoot -- she told us what looks good, when to drop the shoulder, when to raise an eyebrow, when to smile and when to stare into each other's eyes like it was the end of the world. Working with Emily was one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life and as an artist myself, her hard work really stood out. If you're looking to get married in Santa Barbara or have a wedding at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, the beach, or a wedding anywhere in Santa Barbara, Emily from Anna Delores Photography is the easily the best Wedding Photographer in Santa Barbara. She made us feel comfortable, has great prices (so much so that I wanted to tip her cash for her hard work) and she was a genuine person -- she made us feel at home, she made us feel like we were alone -- free in the world, to laugh and to love, without anyone there... if you're looking for the best wedding photographer in Santa Barbara, you need to call Anna Delores Photography and let Emily know that I sent you. She was the witness at my wedding, ENOUGH SAID!!! A++ Thanks Emily & Anna Delores Photography!!!! XOXOXOXOX!!! PS: for the photographer wannabes and sticklers -- Emily switched lenses multiple times, got right up in the action like Veronica Hernandez Martinez De La Cruz and didn't hesitate to give direction when need be -- she KNOWS what she's doing!!! Thanks Em!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Kaila W

Where do we begin?! From our very first meeting with Emily, we knew we had found the right person to capture our day beautifully! She is enthusiastic, fun-loving, and SO talented! We not only fell in love with her photos, but we fell in love with her! Throughout the entire... Read More process, Emily was always easy to reach, and made us feel like a priority. Our engagement session turned out better than we had imagined, and most importantly, we had a blast! On our wedding day, Emily and Rhianna were such a hit with our family and friends! We were receiving compliments all night about how fun and disarming our photographers were. Emily and Rhianna are THE best at what they do! We loved our photos, and will cherish them forever...and we LOVE Emily and Rhianna! Stephen and Kaila Luna

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Zipporah C

Photography Team were the best. Emily the owner of ADP was such a wonderful person to work with. She answered emails and questions we have for her all the time. Rhianna (Associate Photographer for ADP) and her assistant Rachel were our photographer on the day of our wedding and... Read More oh my goodness were they really great. On our wedding day she even came a little early to take photos. She was very professional and really fun to work with. Rhianna not only took great photos on our wedding but she also helped a lot even with just little things like fixing my hair with her hair spray. That just shows that they are there for you whether its for little things or big. Our wedding ended earlier than what we had expected and Rhianna still stayed to take photos of everything. She stayed till the very end of her hired time. That to me was like a big thing because that showed their professionalism. She even asks if I still needed any more photos that she might have missed. Our wedding photos were ahhhhhmazing. I had a lot of compliment from everybody on how beautiful our photos turned out. The photos really told story and it sure made us relive our wedding day. The photos are also edited and in high resolution. Photos didn't include unwanted photos such as people blinking or blurry photos. ADP style is really great, it's modern, organic and they use natural light which I really really loved. I also loved the ADP flexibility with our budget. I will definitely recommend ADP to everybody.

Love them!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Gabrielle S

I had to find a new photographer last minute after mine backed out three months before the wedding; suffice it to say I was a little panicked and scrambling, but it was all meant to be! I found the Anna Delores site and read their mission statement and just KNEW I had to have... Read More them on the day! Not only were they accommodating enough to take us on last minute, they were even willing to negotiate on the budget to make everything affordable! Maybe they felt bad for us or maybe they're just always this incredible, but either way we were able to have a dreamy, high-end photographer on the day for an EXTREMELY reasonable price! We had Rihanna as our main photographer and her assistant Leo as the second shooter and they were both so amazing! Rihanna hustled everything along to keep us on schedule and managed to coral some pretty irritatingly a.d.d. groomsmen, making sure we got all the shots we needed. I haven't seen the final pictures yet, but judging from the other photos on their blog, I can't imagine I'll be disappointed! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Christy P

AMAZING! I could not have been happier with Emily from Anna Delores Photography. From our first emails, she had a joyful energy that persisted throughout our engagement, wedding planning, the wedding day, and even now post wedding. Emily was constantly asking if there was... Read More anything she could do or help with throughout the wedding planning, and she made sure to ask about all the details beforehand so that we were on the same page about the timeline and what photos we wanted. I love the candid shots of laughter or a look out of the corner of someone's eye, and it seems like she caught every moment that was so precious to me! She has a way of capturing the smallest moments that have the biggest meaning. She allowed us to be natural and candid, but she would offer direction on how to pose/where to look when needed - which made for some pretty darn good photos! It was important to us not only to have an amazing photographer, but also someone with a good and positive energy. Emily and her team were a blast to work with, and truly made the day SO much fun! Their joy is contagious! I would recommend Anna Delores Photography to anyone and everyone! Quality work with quality people! I am beyond happy with all of the wedding photos and am itching to make an album! OH. And her new photobooth is AMAZING and was such a hit with our guests! We weren't sure if we were going to have the photo booth or not, but we decided to go for it. Our guests could have photos emailed and/or printed on the spot so they could take them home too! It is so fun to look at these pictures and see our guests being themselves and having a good time. We are planning to put the photos from the photo booth all into an album as our guest book, and I cannot wait!! Getting the photo booth was one of the best decisions. Lesson learned: Every wedding should have a photo booth. And everyone should have Emily/Anna Delores Photography at their wedding ;) Thank you a million, Emily! We could not picture our wedding day without you! xoxo

Anna Delores Photography-AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

There are so many wonderful things to say about Anna Delores Photography that I don't know where to start! First of all, my wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I stumbled upon her Emily's website online, and knew she was the one I wanted at my wedding. Our wedding... Read More date was unexpectedly moved up and I was shocked to find out that she was available on my wedding day. I thought she would have been booked for years to come. By some fluke she was available and I'm soooo glad she was! Not only is she a gifted and talented photographer, she has the most adorable, endearing personality as well. You just want to sit and chat with her over a cup of coffee. Her assistant Rhianna, was incredible as well. They work so well together. Emily actually edited and emailed some of photos the night of my wedding! We were so surprised to see them so soon! It was really nice to be able to look at them right after the wedding with my husband, and send them to family and friends. Everybody that sees the pictures comments on how amazing her photography is. I would highly recommend Anna Delores photography to anyone!

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Stacy G

First, I should point out that I am a fairly tough critic. As an attorney with far too many attorney friends, I value clear communication, management of expectations, truth-telling, and delivery in business. Emily delivered all of these things. She is not only talented with a... Read More lovely style and deep interest in appreciating her clients' personalities, but she is professional. This is something one wants on her wedding day and from her photographer (whether you know it now or not). After an extended perusing of the interwebs, I stumbled upon Anna Delores Photography (ADP)(among others). Before hiring ADP, my impressions were that this photographer took more natural photos, or perhaps-- more useable natural photos than the average photographer charging $2500 plus. While *wedding* photographers seem to charge thousands no matter how good, Emily earned her keep. Emily, who I understand to be the lead photographer and owner of ADP, was responsive throughout the process: from initial contact to hiring to timeline communications to day of and during the editing wait period. She was early on the day of, confirmed receipt of updated timelines, and took fabulous photos. My husband and I are fairly shy in front of a camera. Emily listened to this (I had probably only told her this at hiring, 9 months before the wedding) and did not suggest too many poses or stick the camera too close. As a result, we got the most gorgeous photos of our real moments on the day. I suspect that a more extroverted couple would get what they wanted too-- whatever silly, jumping, kissing photos they wanted-- as she is one who pays attention. I would recommend her wholeheartedly to my closest friends.

Ethereal Pics

Reviewed on 2/26/2014 Suzi Y

Emily at Anna Delores Photography is a huge talent and lovely person to work with. Her strength is creating ethereal pics that have a timeless quality and she is super organized and charming. She was a couple weeks early with her delivery of the pics on an adorable USB. My only... Read More regret is not having paid the extra money to have her for the entire wedding. I have amazing pics of me and my husband and family, but I think we sold ourselves short by not having her stay to take some of her amazing pics of our friends. I highly recommend working with her, and can't imagine anyone better to capture your special day <3

Rustic and Romantic

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Lisa E

Emily Reiter of Anna Delores Photography is a blessing to brides on their wedding day. She is friendly and fun but above that she is easy to work with. We felt completely relaxed throughout the day. She's captured some wonderful moments and we're so pleased that she was willing... Read More to travel 4+ hours to shoot our special day! We were able to be ourselves and there was no pressure to perform, Emily helped show our style and love for each other in a collection of photos we'll have for our lifetime.

The best part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Lauren H

I can't say enough praise for having Emily photograph my wedding. From beginning to end, she was professional and I always felt confident in her expertise. On our wedding day, she was a ball of sunshine that immediately made me feel calm. She made sure that I got all the... Read More pictures I wanted with friends and family. The best part is that she has an eye for style. She took my new husband and I off to get some amazing shots inside a nearby store. Those pictures of just my husband and I sitting on couches and just looking into each other's eyes are now my favorite from the big day. I would recommend Emily over and over again to all my friends, the pictures were perfection.