Full pricing and information available on website!

Best of Weddings Awarded 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017! Allow me to capture the beauty that will unfold on one of your most memorable days. It may be your nervous smile while putting on your gorgeous gown or the sheer joy while exchanging vows, I'll capture it all. And in the future when you look back on the photos, you will feel the wonderful feeling of nostalgia. *Full pricing and information available on website: www.annamarisol.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

It's the detail....

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Esmeralda R

It’s the detail… As a bride to be and juggling between work, meetings, business travel and to top it all off a big wedding, planning can become very overwhelming & exhausting. When the moment came to research for a wedding photographer I had received several referrals for well... Read More known valley wedding photographers and contacted them to later find out that they were either booked and/or simply and outrageously out of my budget. At this point I had lost hope that I would find the right photographer for our dream wedding. Luckily I was later referred to Anna Marisol photography, first step I took was to check out her website and the wedding galleries, and I was very impressed! The website was modern and simple not to mention the beautiful wedding pictures that told a magical story through the lens. I called Anna Marisol immediately I did not want to lose a chance to meet and discuss wedding photography with her and as the true professional she is she returned my call right away to set up a face to face appointment. From the beginning Anna Marisol was personable, professional and down to earth. She came very prepared with picture albums, picture canvas and even an I Pad slide show! Wow talk about detail! She asked me questions about the big day and she never lost her sense of humor and down to earth persona. I felt an immediate connection and I knew she would be the right photographer for our big-dream wedding. After our first meeting the booking process was very simple and turn-key, I booked the date online along with a required deposit. We would communicate often to discuss wedding time line (this is very important) and other wedding details. She was always prompt and solutions based, this is a plus when your overwhelmed with other wedding details. The big day was finally here! Anna Marisol arrived in time and ready to take pictures we had previously discussed and that were very important for her to capture throughout the day. She was relaxed, positive and always with a smile and yes she was definitely there to capture the “moments”. For example when my maid of honor popped a bottle of champagne and the cork almost broke a flute glass and when my mother helped me put on my dress, she even reminded me of some of the picture ideas we wanted to take like me holding my grandmothers picture frame, my maid of honor and I jumping on the bed like to little girls to name a few. I did not have to worry about a thing. She captured very important moments during our wedding that I don’t ever remember that took place (you are so busy that day). After the wedding Anna followed up immediately with “sneak peek” pictures a slide show and later a link that directs you to your pictures. I received my final pictures in about two weeks in thumb drives. I’m very pleased, content, and simply fulfilled with our wedding pictures. The lighting the moments and smiles she captured on our wedding day are speechless. We are having trouble choosing our favorite picture to frame…they are all beautiful! I would definitely refer Anna as your future Wedding Photographer. And when it comes to your wedding it’s all about the detail and Anna Marisol will make sure to capture it.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Emily D

We had an amazing experience with Anna! We were looking for a natural look (not heavily edited) that captured the moment and the beauty of the venue at the desert botanical gardens and could not have been happier with the end result. Anna met us for engagement photos and from... Read More there we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. We flew into town from out of state and she was flexible with her schedule to shoot a few locations with us and we soon after received some really unique photos to share and use on our wedding website to get everyone excited for our desert destination wedding. She is so kind, caring. professional, and was really committed to making sure we had a great wedding day experience. Her and her assistant was great on the day of and worked to captured moments of everyone through out the evening and all the little details we wove into the event. We received our photos and a really nice first look video soon after the day via a website that was easy to share with our friends and family and the prints we received from her were very high quality and beautiful. I would highly recommend using Anna for any wedding or engagement photos!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Emilie D

It took me about a 1.5 months to decide on a wedding photographer, and I am so glad that I chose Anna Marisol! She was outstanding! She did our engagement session in downtown Phoenix, which was so much fun! The photos turned out great, and we ended up using several for our save... Read More the dates. Anna also did our wedding photos on May 14, 2016, which turned out amazing!! Prior to our wedding day, she made sure to have a timeline, and wanted to know the specific photos that we wanted. On our wedding day, a few girls in the wedding party were late getting ready, which threw everything off and made our schedule VERY tight. Anna was calm throughout it all, and made sure to capture all details throughout the day. Her assistant was also helpful and wonderful to work with. Our photos were ready shortly after our honeymoon, and as soon as I saw them, I felt as if I was reliving the day all over again. She captured it all! Anna is so kind, a delight to work with, and her work if beautiful! She was the perfect photographer to capture our day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alex M

Awesome! Quick responses and great flexibility with our schedules. Edits beautiful photos making them available within a very short period of time.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Nadia F

I cannot express how grateful I am to have hired Anna for my wedding. From day one she was an absolute gem to work with. I had my ceremony on a separate day and in a separate state from my reception and the best decision I made was to have Anna at both. She flew out to New... Read More Mexico to shoot my ceremony day (in the snow and rain no less!), and then two weeks later shot my reception in Phoenix. I chose Anna because her photos have the most brilliant lighting and the colors are amazingly sharp. And now having worked with her, I can see that she's an extremely gifted and naturally talented photographer. She clearly loves photography and puts a lot of pride in her business ensuring that all the little details of her work are well thought out which produces an absolutely beautiful result. Her turn-around time was unbelievably fast which tells me that she is not the type of photographer to take a million photos hoping 2-3 stick. She knows exactly how to get the best shot and has an eye for finding the perfect position and best lighting possible. Finding a good photographer was a high priority for me as the photos are the ONLY thing that actually lasts from the wedding day itself. To me, it was the most important component. I will absolutely be using her for all my future shoots. Please do not hesitate to contact her, I promise you will be so glad you did!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Rachel S

Anna did a fantastic job at our wedding! I didn't come with a shot list of must-have shots, just trusted her to capture the day. She captured every single moment and I got SO many beautiful pictures, it's still hard to choose my favorites! She even stayed until our sparkler send... Read More off even though I only had her booked through the cake cutting, so so nice of her!!! I wouldn't have had it any other way, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jeremy D

If you want complete peace of mind that your wedding photos will turn out better than you could ever imagine, then you're only option is to go with Anna! My wife and I could not be happier with the photos, and Anna was extremely easy to work with. Although I had just met her... Read More that day, it honestly felt like she was just another one of our friends at the wedding going with the flow of everything and capturing every moment perfectly along the way. She was very professional, and returned photos quickly afterward. I would STRONGLY recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Trinity

Anna was absolutely amazing! I knew she would be great after seeing her work and meeting her in person but come wedding day she was even better then we had hoped. She has such and calming and loving personality. We had a rainy wedding day changing our timeline a bit, however,... Read More Anna out shined the rain. My whole wedding party and so many guests commented on how great she was. I had a few friends even tell us that our wedding pictures are the best they have ever seen. Anna is the best, book her!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kristan B

We had the pleasure of working with Anna for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures in 2015/2016. I was referred to her by a coworker who had her family pictures done by her and they were amazing!! Anna was so kind and made my husband and I so comfortable! My family and... Read More friends all have so many compliments on the photos! They are so natural and beautiful and candid(Don't look over edited!) She worked with us so well on our wedding day to get almost all our pictures done before the ceremony so we had more time to enjoy our day with our out of town family and friends!! We look forward to using her in the future for family photos and other important life events!! Thanks so much Anna you are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Amanda B

Anna is the best! My daughter got married on a hay farm in record breaking heat. Anna never complained and in fact was so helpful, even hopped on a quad to get to a picture site. Her finished product was amazing! And super fast!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 rose n

Anna was wonderful for our engagements and all of our wedding photos. She was patient with us, both when my husband was getting tired and when I was bombarding her with a million photo ideas. I really loved how she would let our own spirit come through the photos as we relaxed... Read More while also helping direct us at the beginning when we were too uncertain to decide what poses to do. All of her photos turned out amazing and I continually find more and more I love about them. I especially enjoyed how she captured the details of our wedding, even those I was too busy to notice myself, but because of her photos was able to appreciate later. Anna truly has a gift, not only in photography, but also in the way she makes others comfortable around her which makes taking photos so much easier.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Emily B

Anna is wonderful to work with! We love our pictures and highly recommend her.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 molly n

My husband and I asked Anna to shoot our engagement session and elopement style wedding ceremony, and we could not be happier with the outcome! The moment we met her we knew she was the perfect fit for our offbeat ideas. She was always just an email away and quick to respond... Read More with her advice and support. "Knot" only did she drive to Flagstaff for us and brave the RIDICULOUS cold none of us expected , she even helped my husband set up the ceremony space and kept everyone laughing the entire time! Anna thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for being such a huge part of our day. Thank you for not just being a vendor, but a friend. And most importantly, thank you for taking pictures that were more beautiful than we could have hoped for. To any bride who is still doing their search, if you want pictures that truly capture the energy and emotion of your day, you can't do better than Anna. We can't wait to work with her again when it comes time for the next chapter in our lives!

Perfect Choice!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Brenda R

Anna was amazing! I was so lucky to find her and can't wait to use her again for our next major event. I loved her personality and she made everyone feel so comfortable. I had to make a huge cut on my photography budget and even in doing so I got more from Anna than any of... Read More the other 20+ photography vendors I priced out there! It's so crazy that her package covered so much including engagement photos, more hours for day of the wedding than any other vendor I priced, and included for most of that time a 2nd and even 3rd photographer, just to name a few. In addition, the pictures were so beautiful. She is truly talented! We even received a sneak peak that very next morning (one of my favorite photos) and the photos where edited and available quickly after. I thought I'd be waiting months but not at all! We highly recommend Anna Marisol as she was wonderful and turned out to be the perfect choice for us.

Professional, Personable, Perfect photos!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Jamie F

The two most important things that to me in regards to my wedding were: 1. that it was fun 2. quality, artistic photos. Given that the photos were SO important to me, I did quite a bit of research on photographers and came across Anna Marisol Photography. I honestly could... Read More not be happier with my photos and with my experience with her as a person and professional. She provided a "sneak peek" of my photos the day after the wedding, which really blew me away! I would have been happy with those photos alone!!! The photos encompassed all the special aspects of that day flawlessly. She clearly has an artistic eye and did a fantastic job with capturing all of the unique details and emotion. Everyone that has seen my photos just loves them, with many commenting that "they are the best they had ever seen". She is extremely prompt and professional and is a very kind person. I was pretty stressed the morning of my wedding, and she had such a calming presence. She really helped put me at ease and made sure that the photos of the bride/groom, bridal party, and family ran smoothly and efficiently. Her prices are a bargain for the quality of her work and professionalism. I would recommend her without any hesitation.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Chelsea B

We chose Anna Marisol photography for our wedding in March and we were blown away by not only the amazing photographs, but by Anna herself. My husband and I met with Anna about a year before our wedding. We were moving away from Phoenix to our new home in Illinois and wanted to... Read More book a photographer before we moved. We met her and booked with her on the spot. She made us feel so at ease and so comfortable. Her presentation was wonderful and we loved all of the photos she had to share with us! Once we started getting into the details of planning our wedding, we could email Anna with questions and she would promptly respond. She was so amazing to work with...even long distance! I always felt like I could rely on her if I had a question for her. When the big week finally arrived, my husband and I came into Phoenix to get ready for our wedding. Anna emailed us just to check in and told us to enjoy our time together before the wedding. Such a sweet touch! The day of the wedding, Anna arrived and was so organized! She made my whole bridal party and family feel so at ease! She was just there with us enjoying the day! One thing I will NEVER forget about Anna is how sweet, caring, and excited for us she was! She was so happy to be part of our special day and was so happy to be helping us capture our big moments. From reminding me to take sips of water to her creative ideas, Anna was there through it all. Everyone at our wedding just couldn't get over how much fun she was and how wonderful her slideshow on her iPad was of the pictures she had taken of our day. I cannot recommend Anna enough! She was such a wonderful photographer to work with and we are SO incredibly happy with our pictures!! Thank you Anna! :)

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Ellen P

Anna did both our engagement and wedding photos and both were absolutely gorgeous! Anna was so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me find many of my other vendors! She is very professional and was always quick to respond to any of my calls or emails! She truly made... Read More our wedding day so easy and stress free. She is so kind and amazing to work with! She was very open to ideas but was also a lifesaver for me even helping me come up with a timeline for the day! I truly can not say enough about what an amazing experience we had with Anna and will definetly be using her again for our future family! If you are looking for a wedding photographer you have come to the right place! You will not be disappointed!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Margie W

I am a professional wedding planner and Anna Marisol was selected by my daughter and future son in law from a list of excellent photographers that I provided them with. My son in law is a bit introverted but Anna made him feel comfortable at their interview meeting and was able... Read More to get many great pictures of them at their engagement photo session. When it came time for the wedding, she is so calm and relaxed that Karen and Bryan were very relaxed, too. She just sent the "sneak preview" of their wedding last weekend and it is sooooo amazing!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I met Anna less than a year ago and was very impressed. Even though I have worked with other very excellent photographers, this turned out to be a blessing to have her because my daughter is beyond pleased. When she saw the sneak preview that I forwarded to her on her honeymoon, she texted back that it brought tears to her eyes. Thank you Anna for such an outstanding day!! If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would!!

Best kept secret in the AZ wedding industry!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Hannah B

Anna is a bride's dream. She is truly the best kept secret in the Arizona wedding industry! I got married in November of 2014 & had a large wedding on a small budget. I really wanted quality pictures, but I was discouraged because every awesome photographer I found was way out... Read More of my price range. I was elated to find Anna as she is affordable, flexible, professional, and efficient! She is super laid back and relaxed, and she made me and my husband feel comfortable at ease. She is an instant friend and she has an amazing eye. Our pictures turned out even better than I ever could have imagined. They're vibrant, professional, and true to our character as a couple. Anna was the easiest of my wedding vendors to work with as she responded to every email extremely promptly, was very flexible and receptive, and wonderfully positive and upbeat. I could go on and on and on, but needless to say, I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Best Photographer Out There!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Michelle B

Anna is the best wedding photographer out there!!! She knew exactly how to show the love that my husband and I have for each other!! She captured our day perfectly!! She has so much joy for what she does and have such a desire to bless her brides on their special day!! These... Read More pictures perfectly display how much a dream come true our wedding day was!! I would recommend her to every bride for her engagement and wedding day pictures!! LOVE HER!!

Backyard Wedding with Anna

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Megan B

All I can say is that Anna is amazing! She was the first vendor I booked and I am so thankful I did. Anna was so creative in the way she captured each moment and I absolutely love all of my pictures. From the start she was reliable and so easy to work with. She was always easy... Read More to get a hold of and responded quickly to any question I had. We were so impressed with her ability to take pictures throughout the evening in a relaxed yet professional manner. We received our sneak peek pictures extremely fast and received the USB soon after. I cannot express how much we love Anna and how great she is to work with! We will be calling her for all of our future photography needs and recommending her to all of our friends and family from here on out!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kathryn S

Anna was a wonderful photographer and was very helpful. From the time I reached out to her about her services to after the wedding pictures she always responded quickly to my emails and questions. She used the example pictures I provided and came up with amazing ideas of... Read More different poses and backdrops for both the engagement and wedding pictures. She provided a timeline to help plan out pictures for your wedding day and cared about every detail of my wedding. Even our guests were so happy with her services and loved the results. We will be using her for our family pictures in the future.

Anna Marisol Photography

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Amy M

Anna was the best photographer we could have asked for. I'm a little camera shy but Anna made me feel really comfortable and at ease when taking pictures. She was the easiest vendor to work with out of all of our wedding vendors. She is very organized, helpful, and got back to... Read More me right away when I would email her. Most importantly she took beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for us and got the pics back to us very quickly. Anna is so wonderful, we plan on working with her in the future for other special engagements as well!

We Love Anna!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 courtney l

Anna has blown us away, from our engagement shoot with my horse, to our beautiful wedding photos, Anna has gone beyond our expectations. Besides her beautiful pictures she was so helpful at the wedding, and made me feel at ease. Very creative shots and ideas. We have had so many... Read More compliments on our pictures. We love Anna

So happy!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Melissa K

From the moment we met Anna, we knew we wanted to hire her as our wedding photographer. She was extremely professional during our first meeting, and she continued to exceed our expectations leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day. She brought several examples of her... Read More work to our initial meeting and those pictures are what sold us! Not to mention, she has a great personality and was so friendly. We are really happy we chose to hire Anna to capture our special day. She was extremely easy to work with and our pictures are amazing!

Anna Marisol

Your wedding day is a major milestone in your love story. I want to capture your love and the truth of your happiness. I have photographed over 70 weddings but, love to highlight the uniqueness of your special day. During your wedding, I often act as a caretaker, making sure your day is grand. In my head, I get to renew my vows with each and every wedding I photograph. Hubby and I have been married for over 11 years and we have 3 little rascals.