We are here to capture your ultimate love story

We are award winning photographers based in Orlando and Central Florida who love to travel for destination weddings domestically and internationally. From every carefully chosen details of the beginning of your special day to your grand evening send-off, our passion is to truly capture the emotions, your love story and the people you care about, your inner circle. We understand finding the perfect photographer for your special day is important to you. Feel free to browse through out portfolio and visit our website. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions. We are here for you, let's get started.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1710 Larkin Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 719-2159
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Leah K

Anna did our engagement pictures, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding photos and they all turned out perfect. Anna is incredibly hard working and passionate about her work, and it shows. I wasn't super picky with the shots but she made sure to ask me what style I was looking for... Read More and to make a list of shots I had in mind, just so she could make sure I was fully satisfied with how the pictures came out. She is easy to communicate with and made me feel like I was her most important client! She worked the wedding by herself and didn't miss anything, she was the first one there and started working immediately. I really couldn't say enough good things about Anna and her photography. My husband and I are happy we chose her for our photographer because we will have such beautiful pictures to last us a lifetime! Thanks Anna!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Allie R

Anna So was an incredible addition to our wedding vendor list right from the start. She offered us as complimentary engagement photoshoot so that we could meet her and learn of her talent right away. She was organized, affordable and flexible with her payment plans and kept in... Read More touch leading up to the big day. She even bought some brand new equipment especially for our wedding. We had her booked for 12 hours and had an assistant for her for 4 hours, and it worked out perfectly. She even showed up to our hotel 1 hour earlier than stated so that she could set up and make sure that her 12 hours were all best utilized. Anna was easy to get along with and was not bossy towards the bridal party or family. She photographed every single detail of our wedding! We were so excited when she posted a sneak peak photo the next morning and an entire sneak peak album of 120+ photos only 5 days after the wedding, and the rest of the wedding photos (2800!!!) within one month. We love the quality of the pictures. Guests that did not attend the wedding felt as though they were there through her eyes. I would recommend Anna to any bride searching for a photographer and plan to use her as my family grows one day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Olumide A

Words aren't enough to explain the talent of Anna. Anna was hired as our wedding photographer & she also did our engagement pictures at a location she suggested and we fell in love with Bok Towers. The weather was hotter than hell itself but Anna stood through the heat and got... Read More the job done. It was not easy but she did it! Our wedding day, Anna was on the ball! She took pics of EVERYTHING! As we looked at our final edits and over a million pics (is what it felt like, lol) we re-lived our wedding day moment by moment! Anna is professional, she is timely and most of all she is patient. Anna's work speaks for itself.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Rebecca C

Very happy with my wedding photos, can't wait to share my photos with friends and family. Anna was very nice and professional. She made me feel comfortable during the photoshoot and understood how stressful it can get before the wedding. I remember she would call my soon to be... Read More husband Ben Afflack, because he kind of looks like him, we were laughing and having fun. Anna is also very detailed and creative in taking the shot. I really appreciate her commitment; she stayed longer than she had to. My father got lost on the way to the ceremony and could not start without him so everything got delayed by an hour. Overall, I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Rebecca C

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandria S

I was recently a maid of honor for my sisters wedding, we were all blown away by the photographer she hired. Anna So was extremely professional. She ended up turning around an almost nightmare wedding into a blissful stress free one. She made a huge impact on us, and we will... Read More always recommend her to our friends and family. If you're looking for a photographer in central Florida or Tampa, definitely contact her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandria S

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sandy T

I was a bridesmaid for my best friend. I had the pleasure of meeting Anna with Anna So Photography. She was professional, friendly and out going. She made the entire day fun and easy. I would recommend anyone looking for a photographer in Central Florida and Tampa area.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katrina H

I was a guest at wedding that Anna So Photography happened to be working, and the resulting pictures were nothing short of amazing. I decided to hire Anna So Photography for my daughters' annual photos and I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism and her patience. She... Read More was well prepared for any unexpected issues as a result of the venue, and the pictures were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katrina H

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Dominique C

Anna was professional, honest, organized, and fun! She did our engagement and wedding photos and also baby photos for my niece. The 1 year old was crying the whole time, but Anna was able to capture the positive moments that made the toddler look cheerful and content! Our... Read More engagement photos were done during hot weather, but Anna was a trooper! She made the pictures look effortless and got my husband to smile with his teeth! He usually doesn't and looks like a dork, but she got it some good smiles out of him! For the wedding, she kept in constant contact with me by email or text, asked for photo ideas, and sent me a photography timeline. She stuck to her timeline throughout the wedding and stayed on top of things! The pictures are gorgeous, and she took plenty of candids to capture the hilarious moments, too. My friends complimented the photos and I even got an amateur photographer asking for Anna's mentorship! Anna won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Keena S

Anna is very good and the pictures are perfect. She took pictures of my daughter and my sister's wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the pictures.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017

I attended a wedding here in Orlando, and I was in love with the final photos! I hired her and she captured some awesome shots and gave us direction so the photos could come out the very best! Anna So is a phenomenal Central Florida wedding photographer, catching some breath... Read More taking shots! Anna is a completely interactive photographer with an incredible eye... BOOK HER!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mallory W

I've never done a photo shoot before, but seeing how personable and professional Anna So was at a wedding I attended, I knew I had to hire her for my graduation photos. The day of the shoot was amazing as she is very attentive and has a keen eye for creativity. She is hands... Read More down the best photographer in the central Florida and Orlando area! I'm so happy to have had the pleasure of working with her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica R

Anna was truly Amazing! Our pictures for our engagement shoot and wedding photos came out wonderful! So glad to have these to look back and remember that day! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lana F

Great attention to detail and lighting! Anna has a talent for location selection and creative ideas to make your special day memorable! I was so impressed, I'm hiring her for a friend's 6-month baby photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Mark L

Anna was such a pleasure to work with. She is so talented and has a great eye for capturing wonderful photos. She was so patient and understanding. I would recomamend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alice P

As a guest of the wedding, I was so excited to see how the pictures would turn out and I am beyond thrilled!! Anna's ability to capture the joy and love that filled the day was stunning! She's the very definition of professionalism and creativity! My best friend is getting... Read More married next November, and as her maid of honor, it is my duty to recommend Anna So Photography to her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa A

Anna So was superbly professional. Her amazing eye brought the wedding to life time and time again with the beautiful photographs she took. I would absolutely use Anna So Photography again, her work is absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew M

One thing we wanted to make sure we had for our wedding was amazing photography, whenever I walk into someones home many will have multiple pictures of their wedding hanging on the walls or sitting around the house and so I strived to have a photographer that would give me... Read More pictures I would love to hang on my wall and look at day in and day out. Our budget wasn't the biggest, and many HIGH quality photographers can range anywhere from 4k and above. I found Anna while searching high and low for quality that would be within the budget I had set for our photographer. Me and my now wife sat down with her and reviewed our budget, our goals for the wedding and what we wanted from her, she was very professional and a delight to communicate with. However simply talking with someone isn't the end all be all for hiring them but we were satisfied enough to put down a deposit. Fast forward to our engagement photos that Anna provided to us free with our wedding package, we arrived at the location and went through the usual stuff of walking to the spots where we would take pictures, changing clothes and then reviewing quickly before rushing home. About a week later she let me know that our photos were uploaded and was I ecstatic with the quality of the photos she produced for us. It was at that moment that I knew "this is definitely our photographer." At the wedding she was great, she arrived early to start taking getting ready pictures with my wife, then we moved on to the first look when the second photographer showed up a while afterwords. The first look went very smooth and we were whisked off to the venue to get hitched. After the wedding we did our family/wedding party pics and then went off for some quality time with the camera. Then came the reception and I then lost track of Anna with so many things going on at one time, but not long after the wedding we were told that our photos were ready and uploaded and my oh my, I may not have payed her much attention but she made sure every second of that reception was captured and the photos that came out were amazing. Not once did she come up asking a bunch of questions or anything, she knew her job, and she knows her photography. When me and the wife finally have a baby I would most definitely use this photographer. She does amazing work. A+ Recommendation

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa I

We had the pleasure of working with Anna for our photographer. We started with an engagement photo session where she recommended a beautiful area and helped us feel comfortable. At the wedding Anna was able to capture key moments along with wonderful snaps of every little detail... Read More from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Anna!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marianne K

Anna is God sent literally she is the best photographer ever. I booked her one year ago for my wedding and its the best decision ever. Anna did my engagement pictures and she made us feel so comfortable and she took such great pictures when I saw them I was so emotional.... Read More Throughout the entire wedding process we kept communication we would always email and text each other if I ever had a questions she was always available, she knows exactly what she's doing. She even wanted a list of family members to capture during the wedding. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was with me throughout the entire day, she was on point with everything from my hair to the poses I was doing. I received my pictures not even 3 weeks later!!! so efficient and ever single picture brought back so many memories and tears, Anna is the best she knows what she's doing do not think twice!! thank you for all your hard work Anna!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 David S

Anna did a great job and we love our photos! My wife said she was fun to be around and easy to work with. I definitely recommend Anna!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 David S

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brina N

Anna is SUCH a pleasure to work with! She's very easy to work with - which is a plus on your wedding day when there's several moving parts and many things that must get done. Anna is the best at finding the most beautiful light and will not give up until she gets the perfect... Read More shot! My husband I love her so much that Anna has now been our photographer for our engagement, wedding, maternity, and our baby boy's 6 month photo shoot!

Anna So

I was born in Cambodia but made Orlando, FL my home. I stayed for the two loves of my life, my husband and photography. For the last decade I have enjoyed photographing many beautiful weddings in the Central Florida area. Capturing precious moments in life is what I love. I see what you feel through my lens and it is my passion to capture those tender moments to preserve them forever. It is not just photographing a series of random photos of the day but capturing your ultimate love story.