We are here to capture your ultimate love story

We are award winning photographers based in Orlando and Central Florida who love to travel for destination weddings domestically and internationally. From every carefully chosen details of the beginning of your special day to your grand evening send-off, our passion is to truly capture the emotions, your love story and the people you care about, your inner circle. We understand finding the perfect photographer for your special day is important to you. Feel free to browse through out portfolio and visit our website. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions. We are here for you, let's get started.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1710 Larkin Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 719-2159
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Allie R

Anna So was an incredible addition to our wedding vendor list right from the start. She offered us as complimentary engagement photoshoot so that we could meet her and learn of her talent right away. She was organized, affordable and flexible with her payment plans and kept in... Read More touch leading up to the big day. She even bought some brand new equipment especially for our wedding. We had her booked for 12 hours and had an assistant for her for 4 hours, and it worked out perfectly. She even showed up to our hotel 1 hour earlier than stated so that she could set up and make sure that her 12 hours were all best utilized. Anna was easy to get along with and was not bossy towards the bridal party or family. She photographed every single detail of our wedding! We were so excited when she posted a sneak peak photo the next morning and an entire sneak peak album of 120+ photos only 5 days after the wedding, and the rest of the wedding photos (2800!!!) within one month. We love the quality of the pictures. Guests that did not attend the wedding felt as though they were there through her eyes. I would recommend Anna to any bride searching for a photographer and plan to use her as my family grows one day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Olumide A

Words aren't enough to explain the talent of Anna. Anna was hired as our wedding photographer & she also did our engagement pictures at a location she suggested and we fell in love with Bok Towers. The weather was hotter than hell itself but Anna stood through the heat and got... Read More the job done. It was not easy but she did it! Our wedding day, Anna was on the ball! She took pics of EVERYTHING! As we looked at our final edits and over a million pics (is what it felt like, lol) we re-lived our wedding day moment by moment! Anna is professional, she is timely and most of all she is patient. Anna's work speaks for itself.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica R

Anna was truly Amazing! Our pictures for our engagement shoot and wedding photos came out wonderful! So glad to have these to look back and remember that day! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lana F

Great attention to detail and lighting! Anna has a talent for location selection and creative ideas to make your special day memorable! I was so impressed, I'm hiring her for a friend's 6-month baby photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Mark L

Anna was such a pleasure to work with. She is so talented and has a great eye for capturing wonderful photos. She was so patient and understanding. I would recomamend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alice P

As a guest of the wedding, I was so excited to see how the pictures would turn out and I am beyond thrilled!! Anna's ability to capture the joy and love that filled the day was stunning! She's the very definition of professionalism and creativity! My best friend is getting... Read More married next November, and as her maid of honor, it is my duty to recommend Anna So Photography to her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa A

Anna So was superbly professional. Her amazing eye brought the wedding to life time and time again with the beautiful photographs she took. I would absolutely use Anna So Photography again, her work is absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew M

One thing we wanted to make sure we had for our wedding was amazing photography, whenever I walk into someones home many will have multiple pictures of their wedding hanging on the walls or sitting around the house and so I strived to have a photographer that would give me... Read More pictures I would love to hang on my wall and look at day in and day out. Our budget wasn't the biggest, and many HIGH quality photographers can range anywhere from 4k and above. I found Anna while searching high and low for quality that would be within the budget I had set for our photographer. Me and my now wife sat down with her and reviewed our budget, our goals for the wedding and what we wanted from her, she was very professional and a delight to communicate with. However simply talking with someone isn't the end all be all for hiring them but we were satisfied enough to put down a deposit. Fast forward to our engagement photos that Anna provided to us free with our wedding package, we arrived at the location and went through the usual stuff of walking to the spots where we would take pictures, changing clothes and then reviewing quickly before rushing home. About a week later she let me know that our photos were uploaded and was I ecstatic with the quality of the photos she produced for us. It was at that moment that I knew "this is definitely our photographer." At the wedding she was great, she arrived early to start taking getting ready pictures with my wife, then we moved on to the first look when the second photographer showed up a while afterwords. The first look went very smooth and we were whisked off to the venue to get hitched. After the wedding we did our family/wedding party pics and then went off for some quality time with the camera. Then came the reception and I then lost track of Anna with so many things going on at one time, but not long after the wedding we were told that our photos were ready and uploaded and my oh my, I may not have payed her much attention but she made sure every second of that reception was captured and the photos that came out were amazing. Not once did she come up asking a bunch of questions or anything, she knew her job, and she knows her photography. When me and the wife finally have a baby I would most definitely use this photographer. She does amazing work. A+ Recommendation

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa I

We had the pleasure of working with Anna for our photographer. We started with an engagement photo session where she recommended a beautiful area and helped us feel comfortable. At the wedding Anna was able to capture key moments along with wonderful snaps of every little detail... Read More from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Anna!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marianne K

Anna is God sent literally she is the best photographer ever. I booked her one year ago for my wedding and its the best decision ever. Anna did my engagement pictures and she made us feel so comfortable and she took such great pictures when I saw them I was so emotional.... Read More Throughout the entire wedding process we kept communication we would always email and text each other if I ever had a questions she was always available, she knows exactly what she's doing. She even wanted a list of family members to capture during the wedding. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was with me throughout the entire day, she was on point with everything from my hair to the poses I was doing. I received my pictures not even 3 weeks later!!! so efficient and ever single picture brought back so many memories and tears, Anna is the best she knows what she's doing do not think twice!! thank you for all your hard work Anna!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 David S

Anna did a great job and we love our photos! My wife said she was fun to be around and easy to work with. I definitely recommend Anna!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 David S

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brina N

Anna is SUCH a pleasure to work with! She's very easy to work with - which is a plus on your wedding day when there's several moving parts and many things that must get done. Anna is the best at finding the most beautiful light and will not give up until she gets the perfect... Read More shot! My husband I love her so much that Anna has now been our photographer for our engagement, wedding, maternity, and our baby boy's 6 month photo shoot!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Summer S

Anna was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with! She was very punctual, listened to exactly what we wanted, and took amazing photos. She took over 3,500 pictures and each one does such an incredible job of capturing our special day. We are so pleased with the quality of... Read More the photos and how fast Anna had them ready. She had posted a “sneak peek” album on Facebook a week after our wedding. It was so nice to come back from our honeymoon and get a sneak peak of our photos. She had the rest of our photos ready about a week and a half after our wedding. She was super quick! We love the photos and we will always have these special memories that captured our special day! I would definitely recommend Anna to any bride!

Great service and ideas

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Allison B

Anna was great from the start. She showed us pictures and ideas, but also allowed us to bring our own examples of what we wanted to the table. Before the wedding, I texted her and sent her pinterest pins of things I wanted. We not only did that, but she was also quick and... Read More creative at the wedding, coming up with ideas on how to pose us and use the scenery in a beautiful way. We love our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Amazing, wonderful, beautiful, professional pictures. Very impressed with the way she handles herself. A complete array of photos that are just mind-blowing. I would highly recommend her services!!

My beach wedding

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Ann went above and beyond I feel for our wedding, she arrive while I was still in hair and make-up and she jumped in and started our session. Ann also assisted with putting boutiners on our guys and made sure she captured all of the pictures in our wish list. We were very please... Read More with her services and would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Anna is unbelievably talented.We cannot say enough about her. We hired Anna for both our engagement photos and wedding ceremony. Anna was prompt for both sessions and captured so many unexpected moments. The quality of the pictures are amazing. I would definitely recommend to... Read More all.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

5 stars? That is not enough! Anna is THE BEST photographer! She truly is able to capture every special moment on camera. She is detail oriented and works in a timely manner. She took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She goes beyond that. She takes family photos amd... Read More maternity photos as well. I will be recommending her to everyone I know, and will also use her for any future life events I have!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Mary O

Anna, was wonderful! She was very accommodating to us, being a Monday evening. We were renewing our vows with our kids for our 10 year anniversary. Having 3 little boys she was so patient and gave them fantastic direction! She captured all of the shots and then some that I had... Read More wanted! I wish She was my original photographer when we were married! We were coming from New Jersey to Florida for our renewal so I was nervous, but her quick emails back to me and great communication was wonderful at putting my mind at ease! Being on a budget was also a concern for us, but she was very affordable. The hardest part will be choosing which photos ! I would definitely recommend Anna!

Stunning Photos

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

I don't think I can say enough about Anna So. She was very easy to work with; she made sure she followed our list of desired photos. Within one week we have our photos to view!!! And they are simply amazing! She has a creative eye and used many items that were on hand to... Read More make meaningful and stunning photos. Although Anna was privy to private moments, she captured them on film without being "in our way" or making us feel that there was a stranger with us or staging the moment just for a picture. We couldn't be more pleased with the photos we have of this special occasion....memories of a lifetime.

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jennifer T

Anna So was awesome! I will definitely recommend her to friends and family. The quality of her work is great.

Wonderful photographs

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Isis S

Anna So captured our wedding beautifully! The quality, color and fun candids were amazing. The up close shots were definitely our favorites. Anna dis a great job of capturing the theme and happy vibe of the wedding. We were also very pleased with the price and quick efficiency... Read More of her getting the photos and previews ready. It was very fast and we lived to be able to review them only a few days after the wedding. Thank you Anna for the gorgeous memories!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Ashley A

We used Anna for our engagement and wedding and she is incredible at what she does! We had so many wonderful photos to pick from. She was so accommodating to all our needs and is so easy to work with. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Anna So Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Anna did an amazing job at my wedding. She was professional, creative, and very easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. I actually just recommended her recently and plan on doing it everytime someone needs a photographer!

Anna So

I was born in Cambodia but made Orlando, FL my home. I stayed for the two loves of my life, my husband and photography. For the last decade I have enjoyed photographing many beautiful weddings in the Central Florida area. Capturing precious moments in life is what I love. I see what you feel through my lens and it is my passion to capture those tender moments to preserve them forever. It is not just photographing a series of random photos of the day but capturing your ultimate love story.