Annaliese & Co. Bridal Hair And Makeup Artistry

Serving the Hudson Valley

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Fishkill, NY Serving the Hudson Valley (914) 475-5034

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anne Marie T

Well being the mother of the bride, needless to say I wanted my daughter's wedding day to be perfect. Since we chose the perfect make-up artist and hair stylists, Annaliese & Company, two years ago when my middle daughter was married, we had no doubt who we wanted for our... Read More first daughter's wedding on 10/29/2016. They did an amazing job again! These young ladies were prompt, calm and talented. They listened and made each of us look beautiful to our own taste. I highly recommend this talented, sweet group of ladies.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 angela t

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Fran, Marriessa, and their team did an amazing, amazing job! They are all so personable and passionate about what they do. They take the time to get to know you and truly listen to your vision of how you want to look and feel on your wedding day. Both my... Read More mom and I went for a trail and left feeling confident and beautiful! We were thrilled with the work they did ! Then on the morning of my wedding day, I decided to change my whole hair style completely (on whim) and Fran just went with it! It came out even better then I could have imagined and was exactly the look I wanted. It truly shows just how talented she is! And Marriessa nailed my makeup! I loved the eyelashes and didn't worry about them coming off at all throughout the night! Both the make up and hair last all night long! My hair never fell out and my makeup never ran, despite all the happy tears! I am so happy that we chose Annaliese & co. to do our hair and makeup- Knowing that you have a great team to beautify you on the most special day of your life, takes away a lot of stress! My bridesmaids and moms were so happy with their look. I cannot thank you enough. You guys are great at what you do, Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Samantha H

I had the pleasure of having Kyra be my hair stylist for my wedding! She was amazing, she really cared about what I wanted and how I wanted to look. She was patient with me and always went beyond during our trials until I figured out what I wanted. She was also very promt with... Read More emails back and made time to meet for trials easy! My bridesmaids loved her as well, I had very picky girls but Kyra made each of us so happy and beautiful that day! I would with out a doubt suggest Annaliese and her group for any bride or even just someone who wants their hair or make up done they are fantastic all around!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kayla Q

For my October 2016 wedding I hired Annaliese and Marriessa for my hair and makeup, and it was one of the best decisions I made. They were so wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable and stress free! If you are hesitating at all with who to book for your wedding,... Read More do not look any further. Annaliese and Co. are the absolute best! I felt beautiful all day/night long. My hair and makeup lasted until the next day! My bridesmaids looked flawless and my mother in law who never has her hair and makeup done looked absolutely perfect. I was even nervous about my eyelashes falling out due to crying and Mariessa gave me an extra pair which I didn't need but just to ease my stress (which it did). I can't thank them enough. They are a great team and I really enjoyed spending the day with them getting ready. Annaliese and Mariessa if I could give you more than 5 stars I would. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kristen D

It was a pleasure to work with Frann and Kristie from Annaliese & Co. They showed up early and everyone looked beautiful. Frann was especially helpful during the trial process as I changed my mind a few times and even recommended head pieces/hair products for us to use.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shannon C

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Frann and Kristie for my wedding day, and I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to meet them and work with them. Annaliese & Co. is a family run business, and I loved knowing that four daughters and their mom run this incredible... Read More production. From day one, they all were so professional, attentive, and helpful. We spoke back and forth by email, phone, and text, and I was always impressed by their attention to detail and their approach. I was really concerned about my hair for my wedding day, because it is my most favorite feature, and I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to achieve the specific look I was going for. Frann was amazing with talking about this with me, looking at my pinterest page, and trying out various styles to figure out what I was looking for. Kristie was incredible with talking to me about what i wanted, then trying out different styles until I decided on what i wanted. I really cannot say enough on how wonderful it was to work with them both, and to have one less thing (or two less things) to worry about before the wedding day. On the day of, they arrived right on time, and were like an oiled machine! It was clear that their team works together often, and they know exactly what they need to do in order to have ample time for everyone. I had 8 women getting hair and makeup done, and it was so smooth the morning of, it made for such a relaxed and enjoyable morning. If you're struggling with deciding on hair and makeup, stop struggling and just book this business. You will be in the best of hands, and you won't have to worry about achieving your dream look for your wedding day. THANK YOU SO MUCH FRANN, KRISTIE, AND THE WHOLE TEAM! <3

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Allison B

I don't even know how I can sum up the amazing experience I had with Annaliese & Co., with Frann as the hair stylist for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Frann has the best energy and is such a positive person to be around, which is exactly what a bride needs during the... Read More wedding process. The talent that Frann has is truly special - my bridesmaids each brought Pinterest pictures of hairstyles they'd like for the wedding day, and without hesitation, Frann got to work, perfectly replicating what they had wanted. Not only that, but the bridesmaid hair held up for the entire evening. My hair for the wedding day was exactly what I had envisioned. I didn't have a veil or hairpiece, but Frann made my hair stand out on its own, so it didn't require any embellishments or jewelry. She also put me completely at ease during what had been a really stressful year of wedding planning (and some day-of stress). With all that can be in flux during the wedding planning process, hair was never something I had a concern over - I knew that I was in great hands with Frann, as well as Annaliese & Co. My hair was flawless for the entire evening - with a lot of dancing, wind from outdoor pictures, and moving around, that says a lot. Just to also speak for a moment about the character and honesty of this company, the day after the wedding, I received an email from Frann that the travel fee had been miscalculated, and she'd like to refund me that money. I never would have known one way or the other, and that level of integrity speaks volumes. I cannot speak more highly of Frann's talent and warmth, and of the professionalism of Annaliese & Co. I will recommend this company to everyone I know. Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kerry B

My sister used Annaliese and Co. a little over two years ago for hair and makeup for her wedding. They were awesome! When I got engaged and was getting married in eight short months, I knew Annaliese would be booked already but still inquired. While Annaliese was in fact... Read More booked, she had stylists for hair and makeup available. When I met Kyra and Angela for my trial, I was so happy! Just upon our initial introductions, I knew they would be great. After my trial, I contacted them to change everything I thought I wanted. On my wedding day, they flawlessly did everything I asked to change and my hair and makeup was even better than I expected. My mom, MIL, and sisters all loved their hair and makeup too. Book anyone from Annaliese's team if you can, they're the best!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christina C

For my October 2016 wedding I had the pleasure of working with Fran (hair) and Marriessa (makeup) and would highly recommend them to fellow brides!!! This mother and daughter pair work so well - they can look at pictures and quickly understand the look you're going for and are... Read More all ears to your opinions/wants and ultimately make you feel amazing. I know this because believe it or not, at my trial I took my mother and my trial went very smoothly - the hair and makeup combo were so gorgeous, I had never seen my face look so great and I was in love my my vintage/simple up-do. Fran even practiced with hair clips that I was considering and showing me the hairstyle with the veil as well. As for my Mom, she is very particular about her eyebrows and really gave Marriessa a run for her money but even my Mom was happy with them (which was no small feat). On the wedding day Fran and Marriessa came early, ready to get our beauty party on and as each of my bridesmaids were transformed.. and their beauty was amplified... they day was even more magical! As a group we were all so happy with our hair and makeup. Fran especially helped my maid of honor see how to remove my veil. Such a lovely experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Melissa M

Hey Brides!! Let me start by saying that there is not a high enough rating for Annaliese & Co...they are absolutely amazing!! Frann and Kristie beautified our moms, bridal party, me (the bride) and my hubby's facial scars. Not only were they incredibly professional and talented... Read More but, also loving and caring. Our morning started with everyone all in the comfort of my home...food, drinks and music which set the fun and happy tone for the whole day. They helped me arrange a schedule to accommodate everyone's needs such as my bridesmaid who was breastfeeding and mother in law who needed to go back to her house. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! Our pictures are stunning and all of our hair and makeup was perfect the entire way day and night. In hindsight I wish I picked a different DJ and dress but, the best decision I made my entire wedding day was having Frann and Kristie. Let's face it...your wedding day will be stressful albeit happy, why add more stress by being out of your comfort zone in a salon with strangers? From booking Annaliese & Co to my hair and makeup trial, all the way to our wedding day; Frann and Kristie cared about us and our wedding. We consider them family now, and you will too!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly K

For years I have had my eyes set on a very specific team for my wedding. I knew who I wanted to be my photographer, I had my favorite makeup artist, but I was never sure who would do my hair. I am so unbelievably happy that I chose Annaliese & Co, and I am even happier that we... Read More had Fran do all of our hair! I had my dream team and Fran was absolutely wonderful! All of my girls loved their hair. My hair was perfect all night! Thank you so much Fran for putting me at ease and taking such good care of us!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Chad L

First and foremost, I have been friends with Annaliese for over a decade. In that time I have watched her and her family master their trade in both hair and makeup. They were one of the first vendors I booked and had no doubts that they would provide excellent service. They... Read More beautified all of my girls and made them all look like supermodels for the day. Their makeup and hair were flawless. I recommend them to all brides living in the Fishkill area. They made us look and feel wonderful! I was so excited and happy to have them there to celebrate my day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ryann S

My sweet Annaliese...honestly I don't know where to begin! You were the very first vendor I booked while at my venue writing the deposit check!!! Lol When I met you 2 years ago to do my hair on a regular basis, and I saw your talent, I knew if I wanted to look and feel like... Read More Cinderella, I needed you and Marriessa! There was NEVER ANY QUESTION that YOU MARRIESSA were the dream team I had ALWAYS hoped to find for my wedding day! From our trial to the big day NOTHING but kindness thoughtfulness and straight up professionalism!! The day of my wedding, you two were there with big smiles, hugs and love and support to wish me an amazing wedding day! My girls and moms, looked drop dead gorgeous and stayed absolutely flawless all day! I truly have NEVER felt more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day, thanks to these two rockstars!!! Love you both and can NEVER thank you enough for being one of the BIGGEST reasons my day was so unforgettable!! Xoxo Ryann

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Victoria B

As soon as I got engaged almost two years ago, one of the very first vendors that I contacted immediately was Annaliese. I had seen her work and thought it was perfect for what I wanted the day of my wedding. Little did I know that she is literally a rockstar and would... Read More completely blow me away with her talent, professionalism, and all around amazing-ness!! She was not only amazingly responsive my entire engagement, but she was also so helpful with guiding me to keeping my hair healthy the months leading up to the wedding. My trial session was so wonderful! It was just us and my mom, and we went through all of the ideas and worries I had! The day of the wedding she was there ahead of time ( which was at the crack of dawn, because I had a lot of girls and an early mass) and she had a smile and big hug of congratulations! Me being the standard nervous bride was immediately at ease with her and Fran. They were confident and calm and fun! Everyone was so happy to work with them!! And to put the cherry on top of this amazing cupcake that is Annaliese, not only did everyone's hair come out so perfect, but they stayed perfect ALL DAY & NIGHT! Even into the next morning my girls and I were getting compliments on our curls and how they stayed. Thank you so much to Annaliese for being all that you were that day, I am truly grateful to you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Ann L

From the moment Kyra styled my hair during my wedding hair trial, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with. She took one look at my inspiration images and made it a reality. She is super sweet, talented and fast. I was beyond happy with the magical work she did on me, my... Read More bridal party, and relatives. Our hair styles also kept throughout the night until the end! Kyra, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Susan E

Annaliese and Company recently did hair and makeup at my son and daughter-in-law's September wedding at The Garrison. They were highly recommended by Todd Smith, our event planner. Kristie did stunning, natural makeup for our gorgeous bride, her beautiful mother, some of her... Read More adorable girlfriends, and me. All of us looked lovely and our makeup lasted for hours, as promised. Frann and Gail were our hairstylists. The bride's hair was just magnificent. All guests were happy with how pretty their hairstyles were. And we laughed a lot and ran on time! We highly recommend this terrific team. Susan Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Gabrielle N

annaliese and company did such an awesome job with my hair and makeup! Frann really brought my vision of what I wanted for my hair (low 'up do') to life and it stayed put ALL night long! She and Gail also did 10 of my friends that morning and everyone was so happy with how it... Read More all came out. My makeup done by Kristie was impeccable and literally looked the same as it did at 10am as it did by 9pm..and that's even dancing all night. She made me look my best but using the best products so it didn't look cakey. I had friends who weren't even scheduled for makeup who decided to get it done after they saw how amazing it came out. I am forever grateful to this team of ladies and I hope I can find a reason to use them again someday soon! Thank you for making me feel like a real bride :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Heather C

I recently used Annaliese & Co. for hair and make-up services for my September 17th wedding at The Garrison. Kyra and Angela were the absolute best! Aside from being wonderful to work with, there hair and make-up stood up to 8 hours of photos and partying! I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone looking wonderful hair and make-up for your event. They were the great and so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Becky B

WOW! Look no further from the second I met Annaliese she was so kind and personable and made my hair look absolutely flawless. I showed her one picture and she was able to make sure that my hair looked exactly like it! People were commenting on my hair all night and how great it... Read More looked and how well it stayed in place. Annaliese, Chelsea, and Angela were my hair & makeup stylists for my wedding and they are the girls you want to have around that morning! They are so fun and all my girls kept saying how much they loved their hair & makeup and just hanging with these girls as well! THANK YOU Annaliese & Co you made me feel so pretty on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Erin M

These girls are rockstars!!! I was so please with everything and so happy I booked them. Angela had my make up looking amazing, exactly what I wanted for my big day. Kyra knew exactly what I wanted with my hair and it turned out perfectly. I can't stop looking at pictures of... Read More myself, they made me look amazing! They were great with all my bridesmaids and mother too! I was unable to do a trial and put full trust in them and the results were incredible. They were super easy to work with, true professionals but made you feel like you were hanging out with your friends. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 DeAndra P

Annaliese & Co. is a group of talented women who truly care about the experience you have as a bride. I didn’t work directly with Annaliese during the entire process, but I did get to meet her at my trial and she was very sweet! When I first began the process, she answered any... Read More questions I had promptly and with great detail. Then, I worked with two lovely ladies, Kyra and Angela. Kyra did our hair and Angela did our makeup. At my trial, they were both personable, professional, and made me feel very comfortable. Most importantly, they did my hair and makeup exactly as I had envisioned! On my wedding day, I was incredibly impressed with how quickly and efficiently they did hair and makeup for 9 people. My entire bridal party and I felt beautiful. I could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Michele M

I used Annaliese & Co. for my wedding after seeing their work when I was in my cousin's wedding a few years ago. Kyra was amazing and so sweet! I set up a trial with her and showed her an idea of what I was thinking for the day of and she brought it to life. Kyra kept in touch... Read More leading up to the wedding and was available to answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early (which I loved) and did a great job keeping us on schedule for when we needed to be ready. All my girls couldn't stop talking about how awesome she was and what a great job she did! I got married in July so it was a warm day and our hair stayed the entire day! If you're looking for down to earth people who do great work, then Annaliese & Co. is the way to go for your special occasion!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Danielle R

Frann, Gail, and Kristie did an amazing job making me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful! I am always hesitant about getting hair and makeup done because I'm afraid of looking too overdone. Not the case with these ladies! They really made everyone's natural beauty... Read More shine. Hair and makeup lasted all night and we received so many compliments. I will be recommending their services to any future brides I know!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ilana G

Annaliese & Co did the hair & makeup for my wedding in June 2016 and I was very pleased working with this wonderful and talented group of ladies. Annaliese, my main point of contact, was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and very professional. I had a large bridal party,... Read More and I was amazed how well organized and on time they were (actually ahead of schedule!) - they showed up ahead of schedule and made the morning start really smoothly and stress free! I absolutely loved my look for the wedding day, and in particular my makeup - I wish I could replicate what Marriessa did. She made me look beautiful but in a very natural and tasteful way! This team is really easy going and easy to work with and I am really happy I chose them for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Marie Angelucci

If you are looking for a professional, efficient, friendly and most importantly creative hair stylist and makeup artist then look no further. You have hit the jackpot by finding this group of gems also known as "Annaliese & Co." Words cannot describe the perfection that these... Read More ladies delivered but it’s worth me giving it a shot! From the moment I decided to use Annaliese & Co. there was never a moment of doubt. The ease of securing a date, an amazing hair and makeup trial all the way to scheduling 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride and a flower girls hair and makeup – it was flawless. Annaliese and Marriessa made my hair and makeup beautiful, unique and my own. They took my idea, the picture in my mind and made it a reality. My bridesmaids were elated with the results from the talent of fellow stylist and artist Alyse and Sami. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life – so thank you Annaliese & Co. for helping my fairy tale wedding come true!

Start a Conversation!