Annaliese & Co. Bridal Hair And Makeup Artistry

Serving the Hudson Valley, Westchester & CT

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Fishkill, NY Serving the Hudson Valley, Westchester & CT (914) 475-5034

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Victoria T

Frann, Marriessa, Laura, and Sara were our hair and makeup team and they were the absolute GREATEST. They came right on time on the morning of our wedding, bringing in with them an amazing and fun energy that made getting ready a stress free breeze. For my trial, Frann and... Read More Marriessa were so patient and together, we found the perfect look for me. On the day of our wedding, I never felt more beautiful and I have them to thank for that. Choose these ladies for your wedding and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 April B

I couldn't have asked for a better team on my wedding day! Frann made the entire process stress-free and did an incredible job on my hair (absolutely LOVED IT). Both Frann and Kyra did an amazing job on all of the bridesmaids (10 in total), working at the perfect pace to keep... Read More the day on track. I can't thank Frann and her team enough for their professional and kindness throughout the entire process. My day wouldn't have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Alyssa R

Frann, Laura, Kristie and Marriessa did mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup and they all were fantastic. They made us all look and feel amazing, and our H&M lasted the whole night. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Cady C

After finding their page on the knot and reading all the great reviews; I was also, referred to Frann and Marriessa by multiple people! I met with them two times prior to my wedding, for my bridal trial as well as my engagement shoot. From the moment I met with them for my... Read More trial, I was at ease. The two of them are extremely personaable. They also made the process stress free and seamless! Prior to the wedding I received a schedule of when the bridal party should arrive. Frann and Marriessa also made last minute accommodations with unexpected add-ons for hair and makeup! The day of the wedding they arrived prepared at the venue and ready to beautify! Frann was able to create versatile looks for my bridal party despite the hair length or consistency. Marriessa was able to create looks for my bridesmaids, my mother as well as my grandmother! I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future for any event!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Amy A

I worked with Kyra (hair) and Angela (makeup) from Annaliese & Co. for my wedding, as well as for my engagement shoot beforehand. They are WONDERFUL!! Both are clearly extremely talented, and I was very happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out (you should see the photos... Read More - I wish I looked like that every day!). They did the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law as well, and all were happy with their results. I had a trial before my engagement shoot to finalize details (like airbrush vs. traditional makeup, how I wanted my hair done, etc.), and at the trial Angela gave me recommendations on skin care routines/products to use up until the big day - I’m so grateful for that. And Kyra is a magician with hair - I can’t believe how wonderful everyone’s hair looked at my wedding, and she did it all so quickly too! Moreover, I’m grateful to them both for being wonderfully calm and relaxed. I was so excited/anxious about all the wedding details that I didn’t sleep a wink the night before, but Angela and Kyra were both accommodating and calming. Thank you so much, Kyra and Angela!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brittany J

I still can't believe I was lucky enough to work with Marriessa and Kyra on the day of my wedding! They are so extremely talented at what they do and everyone commented on how truly stunning my bridesmaids looked! Each of the girls had a picture of what they wanted their hair... Read More to look like and Kyra nailed it every single time. Marriessa made every girl look flawless. Our wedding was in the middle of July in an open air tent, in 85 degree weather, but you would never have been able to tell from our hair and makeup. I will always look back on pictures from our wedding day and know that I made one of the best decisions by choosing Annaliese & Co as one of my vendors. Thank you Marriessa and Kyra for making me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jane O

Understood the look I was going for. My hair ans makup lastes the entire night and I looked amazing! I cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jackie R

I cannot say enough amazing things about Annaliese and Co!!! I worked with Fran on my hair and Kristie on my makeup. They are both talented, professional and kind! I changed my vision for hair and make up a few times and they were both extremely flexible and able to execute my... Read More vision flawlessly. I’m extremely picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and I cannot express enough how gorgeous I felt on my wedding day. Fran and Kristie met me at my wedding venue the morning of my big day and were immediately so accommodating to everyone getting their hair and makeup done. They both work in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. I also loved that Fran was able to offer her professional advice about hairstyles that worked for my texture and time of year getting married. Getting pampered by Fran and Kristie the morning of my wedding was a great way to start the best day of my life and I recommend them again without hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Marisa R

Annaliese was by far the easiest vendor to deal with throughout my entire wedding. I was referred to her by several friends and I am so glad I listened. She gave me lots of suggestions and was able to create a style that fit exactly what I was looking for even though it wasn't... Read More something we tested at my trial. Annaliese did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids and I received so many compliments.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christine M

Fran and Kristie did an amazing job on me and my girls. I am very picky about how my make up and hair are done, and both women took what I said and made me fee like the most beautiful bride. They were flexible and willing to make a short window of time to get ready and a... Read More larger group of girls work so that the day could run as planned. I can't thank them enough for it all!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Mathilde B

Fran and Marriessa were so so so amazing to work with. I was most nervous for hair and makeup as I do not have to wear makeup for work and I never really do my hair and they made me feel and look amazing. I wanted natural but still special ethereal looking curls for a half... Read More up/down do for my hair, and blush smokey eye with contouring for my makeup. I had a trial with them a few months before the wedding and they made me feel completely at ease and I knew they were the ones for me. For the day of the wedding, they had 2 other staff with them and came to the venue with all their equipment. They were very organized with a schedule and arrived and finished exactly on time. All of my bridesmaids had very different hair styles, ranging from up-dos, to intricate braiding, to head pieces and they executed all of the styles so well. Also with the makeup my girls had a large range of skin tones and tastes and they were able to capture every bridesmaids vision. All my girls including my mother and mother in law were so happy with their hair and makeup. I also want to mention how fun they were to have around on the day of the wedding, so easy to talk with and so positive, it made our morning so special! I would definitely use them again for future events and HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal K

Annaliese & Kristie did an amazing job with hair & make up! Being a hairdresser myself I had to have the best of the best so I wouldn't be working all morning myself. I couldn't be happier with how all the girls looked!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Laura E

Frann and Laura did our wedding hair and were amazing! They did 9 bridesmaids, my mom, flower girl and me in 3.5 hours. That was impressive! And they did an incredible job. Every one's hair looked perfect. I was so happy with how every one looked. My hair came out perfect and... Read More lasted all day, which is hard when you're wearing it down all day. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lori F

I cannot say enough great things about the services from Fran, Kristie and their team!! I felt like such a movie star and all my girls felt the same way! From my first consultation, to my trial and then the big day I knew I was in great hands. And of course we all looked beyond... Read More amazing in all of my pics. I would recommend this team 1000 times over and over again. Please do yourselves a favor and book with these amazing ladies. It will be your best decision ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nicole T

Frann and Kristie are the absolute best hair and make up team!! They are incredibly talented and so much fun!! They drove all the way to a little house I rented next to West Point , Ny at 7:45am to beautify my bridal party(8), mom/mom in law and myself! They are calm,... Read More understanding, focused,professional, give off the most positive energy , brought the sun on a rainy morning, incredibly patient, and all of us were completely happy and thrilled with our hair and make up! Frann and Kristie exceeded all of my expectations and dreams! I can't explain in words how blessed and grateful I am for their incredible work. They are honest and trustworthy and truly make the getting ready part fun !! They truly cared and were so passionate about making sure we all loved our hair and make up! I hope that all brides have the opportunity to hire Annaliese & Co. because you will feel the most beautiful and perfect you've ever felt on your most special day of your life and truly enjoy every second of getting beautified with them!! Frann and Kristie are beautiful on the inside and out which can only bring you the best feeling on your wedding day!! If there were a million star review, I'd give them the millionth star!! I can't thank them enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!! Everything was perfect with Frann and Kristie!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alison T

Annaliese and Marriessa are the most dynamic beauty duo in the area! I had the honor of using them for hair and makeup at another wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and I knew then that I had made the right choice in selecting them for my own wedding. On the day of my wedding,... Read More they arrived (very early!) at the hotel to beautify my girls and me, and let me just say, they work like a well-oiled machine! The girls bounced from chair to chair and were completely gorgeous in what seemed like such a short amount of time! Their professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed. The girls all had different visions for their hair and makeup, and Annaliese and Marriessa did not disappoint. Everyone’s hair and makeup remained perfect all night, through photos, dancing, crying and even a little rain. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kristen C

These women are the best! I hired Frann and Marriessa and they exceeded our expectations. I was completely unsure of the look I wanted for my wedding day and had been to at least a half dozen hair trials with other artists - I just wasn't getting what I was looking for from... Read More anyone. After reading reviews, I decided to contact Frann and she was wonderful! She was super patient with me, working to find the perfect stye for my special day. Marriessa gave me a look at my trial that was completely perfect as well and I hired them right away. The results the day of the wedding were outstanding, even better then the trial - I could not believe it. Frann and Marriessa were so sweet to me and my family & friends. It was such a pleasure getting ready with them. They were warm and friendly, completely approachable and listened to each person and their vision with care and attention to detail. We all looked drop dead gorgeous when they were done! I felt so beautiful, but still like myself, just a super glamorous version. Our hair and makeup lasted all night along (most of us wore our hair down) and we all got great compliments! The photos are fantastic and I honestly couldn't have been happier with their service and professionalism. As a wedding planner, I will be recommending them to everyone of my clients moving forward. Truly exceptional service and work, thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jessica C

These ladies are amazing! Frann did my hair - I was conflicted between two looks so she combined them and gave me the most perfect hair for my wedding day. Kristie did my makeup and it was wonderful - natural and elegant. Marriessa and Laura provided hair and makeup for some of... Read More my bridal party and family members and they did a phenomenal job as well. I highly recommend the ladies!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Carly C

These women are amazing! Fran & Mariessa are such pros. They were so sweet, fun, and very professional. They were very laid-back and made the whole process entirely stress-free. My girls looked AMAZING. They had great suggestions for the bridesmaids who had no idea what type of... Read More style they wanted and they took all of my hair and makeup concerns seriously and really listened to what I wanted. Wedding planning is stressful- do yourself a favor and choose Annaliese & co!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kristyn M

Frann & Marriessa did a fantastic job catering to all of my girls' needs while still keeping consistency throughout all of their looks. They were able to make my vision come to life, and I couldn't be any happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. Some of my girls... Read More were more picky than others and Frann and Marriessa were able to see past that. If the girls wanted something changed, they did it, no questions asked. The morning of our wedding was a complete blizzard. These ladies traveled up to the local area the night before and stayed in a hotel to ensure that they would be there to beautify my girls and I on the morning of my wedding. If that doesn't show commitment and dedication, I don't know what does.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anne Marie T

Well being the mother of the bride, needless to say I wanted my daughter's wedding day to be perfect. Since we chose the perfect make-up artist and hair stylists, Annaliese & Company, two years ago when my middle daughter was married, we had no doubt who we wanted for our... Read More first daughter's wedding on 10/29/2016. They did an amazing job again! These young ladies were prompt, calm and talented. They listened and made each of us look beautiful to our own taste. I highly recommend this talented, sweet group of ladies.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 angela t

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Fran, Marriessa, and their team did an amazing, amazing job! They are all so personable and passionate about what they do. They take the time to get to know you and truly listen to your vision of how you want to look and feel on your wedding day. Both my... Read More mom and I went for a trail and left feeling confident and beautiful! We were thrilled with the work they did ! Then on the morning of my wedding day, I decided to change my whole hair style completely (on whim) and Fran just went with it! It came out even better then I could have imagined and was exactly the look I wanted. It truly shows just how talented she is! And Marriessa nailed my makeup! I loved the eyelashes and didn't worry about them coming off at all throughout the night! Both the make up and hair last all night long! My hair never fell out and my makeup never ran, despite all the happy tears! I am so happy that we chose Annaliese & co. to do our hair and makeup- Knowing that you have a great team to beautify you on the most special day of your life, takes away a lot of stress! My bridesmaids and moms were so happy with their look. I cannot thank you enough. You guys are great at what you do, Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Samantha H

I had the pleasure of having Kyra be my hair stylist for my wedding! She was amazing, she really cared about what I wanted and how I wanted to look. She was patient with me and always went beyond during our trials until I figured out what I wanted. She was also very promt with... Read More emails back and made time to meet for trials easy! My bridesmaids loved her as well, I had very picky girls but Kyra made each of us so happy and beautiful that day! I would with out a doubt suggest Annaliese and her group for any bride or even just someone who wants their hair or make up done they are fantastic all around!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kayla Q

For my October 2016 wedding I hired Annaliese and Marriessa for my hair and makeup, and it was one of the best decisions I made. They were so wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable and stress free! If you are hesitating at all with who to book for your wedding,... Read More do not look any further. Annaliese and Co. are the absolute best! I felt beautiful all day/night long. My hair and makeup lasted until the next day! My bridesmaids looked flawless and my mother in law who never has her hair and makeup done looked absolutely perfect. I was even nervous about my eyelashes falling out due to crying and Mariessa gave me an extra pair which I didn't need but just to ease my stress (which it did). I can't thank them enough. They are a great team and I really enjoyed spending the day with them getting ready. Annaliese and Mariessa if I could give you more than 5 stars I would. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kristen D

It was a pleasure to work with Frann and Kristie from Annaliese & Co. They showed up early and everyone looked beautiful. Frann was especially helpful during the trial process as I changed my mind a few times and even recommended head pieces/hair products for us to use.