Annaliese & Co. Bridal Hair And Makeup Artistry

Serving the Hudson Valley, Westchester & CT

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Fishkill, NY Serving the Hudson Valley, Westchester & CT (914) 475-5034

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brittany J

I still can't believe I was lucky enough to work with Marriessa and Kyra on the day of my wedding! They are so extremely talented at what they do and everyone commented on how truly stunning my bridesmaids looked! Each of the girls had a picture of what they wanted their hair... Read More to look like and Kyra nailed it every single time. Marriessa made every girl look flawless. Our wedding was in the middle of July in an open air tent, in 85 degree weather, but you would never have been able to tell from our hair and makeup. I will always look back on pictures from our wedding day and know that I made one of the best decisions by choosing Annaliese & Co as one of my vendors. Thank you Marriessa and Kyra for making me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jane O

Understood the look I was going for. My hair ans makup lastes the entire night and I looked amazing! I cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jackie R

I cannot say enough amazing things about Annaliese and Co!!! I worked with Fran on my hair and Kristie on my makeup. They are both talented, professional and kind! I changed my vision for hair and make up a few times and they were both extremely flexible and able to execute my... Read More vision flawlessly. I’m extremely picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and I cannot express enough how gorgeous I felt on my wedding day. Fran and Kristie met me at my wedding venue the morning of my big day and were immediately so accommodating to everyone getting their hair and makeup done. They both work in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. I also loved that Fran was able to offer her professional advice about hairstyles that worked for my texture and time of year getting married. Getting pampered by Fran and Kristie the morning of my wedding was a great way to start the best day of my life and I recommend them again without hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Marisa R

Annaliese was by far the easiest vendor to deal with throughout my entire wedding. I was referred to her by several friends and I am so glad I listened. She gave me lots of suggestions and was able to create a style that fit exactly what I was looking for even though it wasn't... Read More something we tested at my trial. Annaliese did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids and I received so many compliments.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christine M

Fran and Kristie did an amazing job on me and my girls. I am very picky about how my make up and hair are done, and both women took what I said and made me fee like the most beautiful bride. They were flexible and willing to make a short window of time to get ready and a... Read More larger group of girls work so that the day could run as planned. I can't thank them enough for it all!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Mathilde B

Fran and Marriessa were so so so amazing to work with. I was most nervous for hair and makeup as I do not have to wear makeup for work and I never really do my hair and they made me feel and look amazing. I wanted natural but still special ethereal looking curls for a half... Read More up/down do for my hair, and blush smokey eye with contouring for my makeup. I had a trial with them a few months before the wedding and they made me feel completely at ease and I knew they were the ones for me. For the day of the wedding, they had 2 other staff with them and came to the venue with all their equipment. They were very organized with a schedule and arrived and finished exactly on time. All of my bridesmaids had very different hair styles, ranging from up-dos, to intricate braiding, to head pieces and they executed all of the styles so well. Also with the makeup my girls had a large range of skin tones and tastes and they were able to capture every bridesmaids vision. All my girls including my mother and mother in law were so happy with their hair and makeup. I also want to mention how fun they were to have around on the day of the wedding, so easy to talk with and so positive, it made our morning so special! I would definitely use them again for future events and HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal K

Annaliese & Kristie did an amazing job with hair & make up! Being a hairdresser myself I had to have the best of the best so I wouldn't be working all morning myself. I couldn't be happier with how all the girls looked!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Laura E

Frann and Laura did our wedding hair and were amazing! They did 9 bridesmaids, my mom, flower girl and me in 3.5 hours. That was impressive! And they did an incredible job. Every one's hair looked perfect. I was so happy with how every one looked. My hair came out perfect and... Read More lasted all day, which is hard when you're wearing it down all day. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lori F

I cannot say enough great things about the services from Fran, Kristie and their team!! I felt like such a movie star and all my girls felt the same way! From my first consultation, to my trial and then the big day I knew I was in great hands. And of course we all looked beyond... Read More amazing in all of my pics. I would recommend this team 1000 times over and over again. Please do yourselves a favor and book with these amazing ladies. It will be your best decision ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nicole T

Frann and Kristie are the absolute best hair and make up team!! They are incredibly talented and so much fun!! They drove all the way to a little house I rented next to West Point , Ny at 7:45am to beautify my bridal party(8), mom/mom in law and myself! They are calm,... Read More understanding, focused,professional, give off the most positive energy , brought the sun on a rainy morning, incredibly patient, and all of us were completely happy and thrilled with our hair and make up! Frann and Kristie exceeded all of my expectations and dreams! I can't explain in words how blessed and grateful I am for their incredible work. They are honest and trustworthy and truly make the getting ready part fun !! They truly cared and were so passionate about making sure we all loved our hair and make up! I hope that all brides have the opportunity to hire Annaliese & Co. because you will feel the most beautiful and perfect you've ever felt on your most special day of your life and truly enjoy every second of getting beautified with them!! Frann and Kristie are beautiful on the inside and out which can only bring you the best feeling on your wedding day!! If there were a million star review, I'd give them the millionth star!! I can't thank them enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!! Everything was perfect with Frann and Kristie!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alison T

Annaliese and Marriessa are the most dynamic beauty duo in the area! I had the honor of using them for hair and makeup at another wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and I knew then that I had made the right choice in selecting them for my own wedding. On the day of my wedding,... Read More they arrived (very early!) at the hotel to beautify my girls and me, and let me just say, they work like a well-oiled machine! The girls bounced from chair to chair and were completely gorgeous in what seemed like such a short amount of time! Their professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed. The girls all had different visions for their hair and makeup, and Annaliese and Marriessa did not disappoint. Everyone’s hair and makeup remained perfect all night, through photos, dancing, crying and even a little rain. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kristen C

These women are the best! I hired Frann and Marriessa and they exceeded our expectations. I was completely unsure of the look I wanted for my wedding day and had been to at least a half dozen hair trials with other artists - I just wasn't getting what I was looking for from... Read More anyone. After reading reviews, I decided to contact Frann and she was wonderful! She was super patient with me, working to find the perfect stye for my special day. Marriessa gave me a look at my trial that was completely perfect as well and I hired them right away. The results the day of the wedding were outstanding, even better then the trial - I could not believe it. Frann and Marriessa were so sweet to me and my family & friends. It was such a pleasure getting ready with them. They were warm and friendly, completely approachable and listened to each person and their vision with care and attention to detail. We all looked drop dead gorgeous when they were done! I felt so beautiful, but still like myself, just a super glamorous version. Our hair and makeup lasted all night along (most of us wore our hair down) and we all got great compliments! The photos are fantastic and I honestly couldn't have been happier with their service and professionalism. As a wedding planner, I will be recommending them to everyone of my clients moving forward. Truly exceptional service and work, thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jessica C

These ladies are amazing! Frann did my hair - I was conflicted between two looks so she combined them and gave me the most perfect hair for my wedding day. Kristie did my makeup and it was wonderful - natural and elegant. Marriessa and Laura provided hair and makeup for some of... Read More my bridal party and family members and they did a phenomenal job as well. I highly recommend the ladies!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Carly C

These women are amazing! Fran & Mariessa are such pros. They were so sweet, fun, and very professional. They were very laid-back and made the whole process entirely stress-free. My girls looked AMAZING. They had great suggestions for the bridesmaids who had no idea what type of... Read More style they wanted and they took all of my hair and makeup concerns seriously and really listened to what I wanted. Wedding planning is stressful- do yourself a favor and choose Annaliese & co!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kristyn M

Frann & Marriessa did a fantastic job catering to all of my girls' needs while still keeping consistency throughout all of their looks. They were able to make my vision come to life, and I couldn't be any happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. Some of my girls... Read More were more picky than others and Frann and Marriessa were able to see past that. If the girls wanted something changed, they did it, no questions asked. The morning of our wedding was a complete blizzard. These ladies traveled up to the local area the night before and stayed in a hotel to ensure that they would be there to beautify my girls and I on the morning of my wedding. If that doesn't show commitment and dedication, I don't know what does.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anne Marie T

Well being the mother of the bride, needless to say I wanted my daughter's wedding day to be perfect. Since we chose the perfect make-up artist and hair stylists, Annaliese & Company, two years ago when my middle daughter was married, we had no doubt who we wanted for our... Read More first daughter's wedding on 10/29/2016. They did an amazing job again! These young ladies were prompt, calm and talented. They listened and made each of us look beautiful to our own taste. I highly recommend this talented, sweet group of ladies.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 angela t

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Fran, Marriessa, and their team did an amazing, amazing job! They are all so personable and passionate about what they do. They take the time to get to know you and truly listen to your vision of how you want to look and feel on your wedding day. Both my... Read More mom and I went for a trail and left feeling confident and beautiful! We were thrilled with the work they did ! Then on the morning of my wedding day, I decided to change my whole hair style completely (on whim) and Fran just went with it! It came out even better then I could have imagined and was exactly the look I wanted. It truly shows just how talented she is! And Marriessa nailed my makeup! I loved the eyelashes and didn't worry about them coming off at all throughout the night! Both the make up and hair last all night long! My hair never fell out and my makeup never ran, despite all the happy tears! I am so happy that we chose Annaliese & co. to do our hair and makeup- Knowing that you have a great team to beautify you on the most special day of your life, takes away a lot of stress! My bridesmaids and moms were so happy with their look. I cannot thank you enough. You guys are great at what you do, Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Samantha H

I had the pleasure of having Kyra be my hair stylist for my wedding! She was amazing, she really cared about what I wanted and how I wanted to look. She was patient with me and always went beyond during our trials until I figured out what I wanted. She was also very promt with... Read More emails back and made time to meet for trials easy! My bridesmaids loved her as well, I had very picky girls but Kyra made each of us so happy and beautiful that day! I would with out a doubt suggest Annaliese and her group for any bride or even just someone who wants their hair or make up done they are fantastic all around!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kayla Q

For my October 2016 wedding I hired Annaliese and Marriessa for my hair and makeup, and it was one of the best decisions I made. They were so wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable and stress free! If you are hesitating at all with who to book for your wedding,... Read More do not look any further. Annaliese and Co. are the absolute best! I felt beautiful all day/night long. My hair and makeup lasted until the next day! My bridesmaids looked flawless and my mother in law who never has her hair and makeup done looked absolutely perfect. I was even nervous about my eyelashes falling out due to crying and Mariessa gave me an extra pair which I didn't need but just to ease my stress (which it did). I can't thank them enough. They are a great team and I really enjoyed spending the day with them getting ready. Annaliese and Mariessa if I could give you more than 5 stars I would. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kristen D

It was a pleasure to work with Frann and Kristie from Annaliese & Co. They showed up early and everyone looked beautiful. Frann was especially helpful during the trial process as I changed my mind a few times and even recommended head pieces/hair products for us to use.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shannon C

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Frann and Kristie for my wedding day, and I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to meet them and work with them. Annaliese & Co. is a family run business, and I loved knowing that four daughters and their mom run this incredible... Read More production. From day one, they all were so professional, attentive, and helpful. We spoke back and forth by email, phone, and text, and I was always impressed by their attention to detail and their approach. I was really concerned about my hair for my wedding day, because it is my most favorite feature, and I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to achieve the specific look I was going for. Frann was amazing with talking about this with me, looking at my pinterest page, and trying out various styles to figure out what I was looking for. Kristie was incredible with talking to me about what i wanted, then trying out different styles until I decided on what i wanted. I really cannot say enough on how wonderful it was to work with them both, and to have one less thing (or two less things) to worry about before the wedding day. On the day of, they arrived right on time, and were like an oiled machine! It was clear that their team works together often, and they know exactly what they need to do in order to have ample time for everyone. I had 8 women getting hair and makeup done, and it was so smooth the morning of, it made for such a relaxed and enjoyable morning. If you're struggling with deciding on hair and makeup, stop struggling and just book this business. You will be in the best of hands, and you won't have to worry about achieving your dream look for your wedding day. THANK YOU SO MUCH FRANN, KRISTIE, AND THE WHOLE TEAM! <3

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Allison B

I don't even know how I can sum up the amazing experience I had with Annaliese & Co., with Frann as the hair stylist for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Frann has the best energy and is such a positive person to be around, which is exactly what a bride needs during the... Read More wedding process. The talent that Frann has is truly special - my bridesmaids each brought Pinterest pictures of hairstyles they'd like for the wedding day, and without hesitation, Frann got to work, perfectly replicating what they had wanted. Not only that, but the bridesmaid hair held up for the entire evening. My hair for the wedding day was exactly what I had envisioned. I didn't have a veil or hairpiece, but Frann made my hair stand out on its own, so it didn't require any embellishments or jewelry. She also put me completely at ease during what had been a really stressful year of wedding planning (and some day-of stress). With all that can be in flux during the wedding planning process, hair was never something I had a concern over - I knew that I was in great hands with Frann, as well as Annaliese & Co. My hair was flawless for the entire evening - with a lot of dancing, wind from outdoor pictures, and moving around, that says a lot. Just to also speak for a moment about the character and honesty of this company, the day after the wedding, I received an email from Frann that the travel fee had been miscalculated, and she'd like to refund me that money. I never would have known one way or the other, and that level of integrity speaks volumes. I cannot speak more highly of Frann's talent and warmth, and of the professionalism of Annaliese & Co. I will recommend this company to everyone I know. Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kerry B

My sister used Annaliese and Co. a little over two years ago for hair and makeup for her wedding. They were awesome! When I got engaged and was getting married in eight short months, I knew Annaliese would be booked already but still inquired. While Annaliese was in fact... Read More booked, she had stylists for hair and makeup available. When I met Kyra and Angela for my trial, I was so happy! Just upon our initial introductions, I knew they would be great. After my trial, I contacted them to change everything I thought I wanted. On my wedding day, they flawlessly did everything I asked to change and my hair and makeup was even better than I expected. My mom, MIL, and sisters all loved their hair and makeup too. Book anyone from Annaliese's team if you can, they're the best!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christina C

For my October 2016 wedding I had the pleasure of working with Fran (hair) and Marriessa (makeup) and would highly recommend them to fellow brides!!! This mother and daughter pair work so well - they can look at pictures and quickly understand the look you're going for and are... Read More all ears to your opinions/wants and ultimately make you feel amazing. I know this because believe it or not, at my trial I took my mother and my trial went very smoothly - the hair and makeup combo were so gorgeous, I had never seen my face look so great and I was in love my my vintage/simple up-do. Fran even practiced with hair clips that I was considering and showing me the hairstyle with the veil as well. As for my Mom, she is very particular about her eyebrows and really gave Marriessa a run for her money but even my Mom was happy with them (which was no small feat). On the wedding day Fran and Marriessa came early, ready to get our beauty party on and as each of my bridesmaids were transformed.. and their beauty was amplified... they day was even more magical! As a group we were all so happy with our hair and makeup. Fran especially helped my maid of honor see how to remove my veil. Such a lovely experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Melissa M

Hey Brides!! Let me start by saying that there is not a high enough rating for Annaliese & Co...they are absolutely amazing!! Frann and Kristie beautified our moms, bridal party, me (the bride) and my hubby's facial scars. Not only were they incredibly professional and talented... Read More but, also loving and caring. Our morning started with everyone all in the comfort of my home...food, drinks and music which set the fun and happy tone for the whole day. They helped me arrange a schedule to accommodate everyone's needs such as my bridesmaid who was breastfeeding and mother in law who needed to go back to her house. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! Our pictures are stunning and all of our hair and makeup was perfect the entire way day and night. In hindsight I wish I picked a different DJ and dress but, the best decision I made my entire wedding day was having Frann and Kristie. Let's face it...your wedding day will be stressful albeit happy, why add more stress by being out of your comfort zone in a salon with strangers? From booking Annaliese & Co to my hair and makeup trial, all the way to our wedding day; Frann and Kristie cared about us and our wedding. We consider them family now, and you will too!