A luxury experience for the bride.

Annalise Bridal is a full service bridal boutique located in the heart of downtown Richmond, Virginia. We offer a stunning selection of couture designer bridal gowns that are exclusive to the Central Virginia area. At Annalise Bridal, we are dedicated to assisting brides in finding the wedding dress of their dreams through a personalized and unique experience unlike any other in Richmond. And, we not only want to help our brides find the dress of their dreams, but more importantly, we want to create a truly memorable experience for the bride and her loved ones.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1309 E Main St, Richmond, VA (804) 649-3000
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 BRANDI W

Wow, the ladies that work at this shop are amazing! I just picked up my wedding dress and wish that I could do it all over again. Emily and Lindsey were SO helpful during this process. The dress shop itself is beautiful. They have many dress styles, but not too many that it will... Read More seem overwhelming. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience picking out my dress. I was the only one in the shop and Emily and Lindsey never made me feel rushed and listened to everything I said whether it concern the style of the dress or sticking to the budget that I had requested. Also, the natural light that comes into the shop is AMAZING. I felt beautiful and I can honestly tell how much the employees love their job and are invested in helping you find your dream dress. The communication, ambiance, and options at Annalise Bridal are all great and I can’t recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Lisa B

I'm an over 50 bride who is going through the motions of planning her first and only wedding. A girlfriend set up an appointment at Annalise Bridal to celebrate my engagement and my birthday. It was wonderful. Lindsey kept notes on which designers I liked the most, then let me... Read More know when that designer was having a trunk show. The experience was something out of a movie. A dream bride experience. My dress is being created with my own unique design alterations, and I'm so excited. The entire experience was a total class act and I felt amazing and pampered throughout the process. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and to continue working with Lindsey to make it perfect.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Stephanie B

My first experience with Annalise Bridal Boutique was fantastic. I think it's wonderful how they cater to brides by providing an appointment that is 1 1/2 hour long, instead of an hour, and by only allowing one bride in the shop at a time. Yet that is where my great experience... Read More stopped. While the dress I purchased is absolutely beautiful, it didn’t fit properly when it arrived. While some emails were exchanged to resolve the matter, ultimately I was unable to be reimbursed for any of the dress. While the shops business model is well thought out (i.e. how they cater to brides when other shops don’t) if you have issues with your dress after you’ve ordered it, since you’ve already signed a service agreement do not count on receiving any assistance. While I would not have said this after my first visit, I do not recommend any bride use this shop.

2018-02-26T13:49:31 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that Stephanie had such a bad experience, we are at a loss as to how this situation developed. We absolutely never order a gown for a bride without carefully measuring and reviewing size charts with her. When Stephanie picked up her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Amanda P

Amazing selection !! Such a supportive group of ladies who give you all the attention you deserve when trying to find the dress.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Lawson C

Really great experience and a beautiful salon! The staff was a little cold, especially compared to some of the other salons in the area, and there were very few options for anyone over a bridal 10. I was lucky and could fit into most samples, but any fuller figured or plus-sized... Read More brides may want to look somewhere with a bigger selection.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Haylee K

The experience here is like NO other. Talk about a royal treatment. My entire family is from out of town, so it was an amazing experience to share this moment with just us. Not to mention, I found the dress of my dreams. Afterwards, we all enjoyed champagne and I enjoyed my... Read More moment. This didn't rush us, and really let just enjoy this special day. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Joell D

So beautiful and well-lit. Very helpful and polite team that doesn't rush you and treats you and friends/family like royalty. A bit pricey, but beautiful selection. By far the most celebratory and "bridal" dress shopping experience.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Sarah B

Annalise bridal is the BEST in Richmond! Every time I have been to the store they have been nothing but accommodating and helpful. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Shannon P

Got my dress from Annalise Bridal and I had the best time!! The staff is sooo professional, they really listen to what you want and they pull dresses to match your vision!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Jax, Emily & Lindsey were AMAZING! They were able to pull dresses within my budget prior to my appointment which made the process extremely easy and stress-free. They made me feel so comfortable the entire time, as I was extremely nervous leading up to my appointment. I found my... Read More dress and they were even able to rush the delivery to ensure I'll have it plenty of time before the wedding. Not to mention, the store is absolutely GORGEOUS and the dresses are even better! I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Natalie T

Annalise Bridal was the third boutique I had been to on my journey to find the perfect dress- and boy the third time was the charm! Lindsey was so knowledgeable, personable, genuine, and just all around amazing! She was more concerned with ensuring that I found THE dress rather... Read More than just trying to make a sale. I can tell she truly cares about all her brides, and I am SO happy I am now part of the Annalise Bride Tribe!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Emma G

Just amazing in every way! Annalise was the second shop I visited and I thought the first shop was going to be impossible to top, but Lindsey topped it. What stood out the most for me was that she really listened to my likes and dislikes for each dress and was constantly... Read More offering customization ideas rather than just grabbing a whole different dress to try. After trying on several dresses, I realized I loved the top of one dress with the skirt of a different dress. Before jumping into custom ordering a dress, she pulled up the designer's new collection and showed me a dress that was just about exactly the style I was going for. She was able to snag the dress in between trunk shows for me to come in and try on and that ended up being THE dress. She knows what she is doing and I never would have known my dress even existed if she hadn't been paying so close attention to what I wanted and thinking about options that weren't even in stores yet. You will not be disappointed at Annalise Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Christine d

I LOVED shopping for my wedding dress here. When we arrived Lindsey had already pulled a few dresses that I had seen through the window that I liked plus several others she thought I might like. She then let us look around and pull whatever else we wanted. The whole experience... Read More was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017

Lindsey was very welcoming and flexible with the time we wanted to visit the shop. Her insight was very helpful when asked and did not push the sale. She greeted us with champagne and a quiet/ stress free environment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for... Read More a beautiful/unique gown!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Virginia L

I had a wonderful experience at Annalise Bridal! The boutique is beautiful and my experience from start to finish was easy, and certainly not overwhelming. I didn't feel rushed and appreciated the time that was put into my appointment. I definitely suggest you visit this... Read More boutique if you're in the market for a dress.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Tori W

The boutique is a beautiful space filled with beautiful dresses and beautiful people! Lindsey and her team are so welcoming and were exceptionally helpful during my two appointments. I was able to schedule and confirm each appointment quickly. Their knowledge of the stock and... Read More designers is impressive. Lindsey was available and patient with me via e-mail, too, when I wanted to discuss my favorite dress and the potential to customize. I found shopping elsewhere tiresome because I was so well taken care of (spoiled even!) at Annalise.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Robyn C

Lindsey and her staff were great! Very knowledgeable. As a very indecisive bride with two dresses that I couldn't decide on, the Annalise staff not only helped me narrow down my options but make me feel confident that the dress I picked for my big day would be perfect for a low... Read More country wedding on Kiawah Island, SC! I would highly recommend this bridal boutique...beautiful dresses and accessories and an awesome staff!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katie M

I LOVE this bridal boutique! The second you step through the doors, you feel like a bride. My favorite thing about this shop (besides their plethora of Hayley Paige dresses) is that you are the only client during your appointment! The entire boutique is yours to browse with a... Read More glass of champagne in hand. I found my perfect dress with the help of the owner, Lindsey, and can't express how helpful and insightful she was throughout the entire process. If you want to feel like a princess, I definitely suggest going to Annalise Bridal Bouqitue!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Katheryn B

I had an amazing experience at this bridal shop! This was the first shop I went to and after going to 3 different bridal salons in 2 days, I immediately called Annalise Bridal back and asked when they could see me again! They were able to fit me in the very next day. The... Read More owner, Lindsey was friendly, easy to work with and accommodating. She is also a clip MASTER! All of the dresses I tried on were of varying sizes, but she was able to clip me into the sample dresses as if they had been made for me, which made it a lot easier to envision what my dress would like on my wedding day! The gowns they carry are GORGEOUS and I had the hardest time picking "the one", but Lindsey was more than happy to help me try on a dress as many times as I needed to narrow it down and make my decision. And I'm happy to say, I finally found the dress I will wear on my wedding day. Thank you so much Annalise Bridal Boutique for giving me such a wonderful experience and helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Mary M

I am so thankful that I found Annalise Bridal! I can't say enough good things about this store and the staff there! The shop and gowns are absolutely beautiful and Lindsey, the owner, is just so sweet and helpful! They really pay attention to the little details at their store by... Read More giving you exclusive access to the shop/staff during your appointment, champagne for you and your guests to sip on and Lindsey was already prepared for my appointment and had dresses pulled and waiting for me when I arrived. Plus, they were really laid back and let my family and I go to town pulling dresses which made the experience more fun for all of us! I would definitely say Lindsey is the perfect combination of being really helpful and knowledgeable, but without ever being pushy or making you feel pressured, which is very refreshing and made the whole experience much more fun and relaxed! This store was the first place I tried dresses on and I fell in love with a particular designer so Lindsey suggested that I come back the next month when that designer was having a trunk show. I did go back and Lindsey helped me pick out the perfect dress for me! It was a great experience and I highly recommend this store to any bride – you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Cassandra R

I just can't say enough great things about Annalise Bridal - I have gushed about this shop to friends, family, strangers, you name it. The shop itself is absolutely beautiful. Its exactly what you think of when you think of a bridal boutique. Soft lighting, pretty chairs, and... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw the dresses are displayed beautifully. Walking in there is totally comforting and puts you in the right mindset to find your dress. The shopping experience is very intimate and completely catered to you, and you won't have to worry about anyone else being in the shop when you're trying on dresses. The selection of dresses and designers is very carefully curated, and everything is higher quality and more tasteful that the selection that I saw at other shops. I initially thought that the dresses at Annalise might be out of my price-range, but I found that there were a number of dresses that were reasonable, but again very high quality and tasteful - so the value of dresses at this shop is top-notch! Lindsey, the owner, is fabulous and there with you every step of the way. From trying on gowns, to offering advice and tips about how dresses can be customized, to choosing what size to order, Lindsey was so helpful, knowledgeable, and completely accommodating. Lindsey, I can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rachel S

WOW! i could not imagine having a more special day than the day i found my dream dress at Annalise Bridal! Walking in almost feels like a dream! Annalise is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You feel like a princess the entire appointment. Lindsey is wonderful - very helpful and has amazing... Read More insight. I emailed Lindsey some Hayley Paige dresses that i knew i wanted to try on, and they were already waiting for me in the dressing room! All of the dresses are so beautiful it was hard to choose! I will recommend Annalise to EVERYONE because of my 1,000 star experience! PRICELESS!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Abbey B

Buying your wedding dress at Annalise Bridal is really more of an experience than anything. The Boutique is beautifully designed, the lighting is perfect, it smells amazing and going through all of those gorgeous dress just makes you feel excited to be getting married. It's like... Read More playing dress up and then when you finally put the dress on that makes you feel exactly as you envisioned on your wedding day, the whole thing comes together in your mind. Lindsey is so professional, so sweet and has so many great ideas to help you customize the dress to get it exactly the way you want it. I picked a dress that just felt good...but I wanted a lower back, I wanted sleeves and I wanted it in a different color :) She was able to work with the designer to make all of these things happen for me and its perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better memory of shopping and finding my wedding dress.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jasmine C

Working with Lindsay was such a pleasure! I had been looking for a dress for over a year and a half and was really starting to get discouraged. I ended up in Richmond (from DC) and found a silhouette I loved but that would need some changes. Lindsay was so accommodating and... Read More worked with me over the phone and via e-mail to find a fabric and color I that would work and she held the trunk show pricing offer open for me until I was sure I wanted to move forward. All around a great experience and I can't wait to get my dress!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kristen R

I had the best experience with Annalise Bridal. I would recommend them to every bride! Lindsey is so sweet and calm during a sometimes hectic time for brides. It was a lovely experience, a lovely store, and the gown options were beautiful. I found my perfect dress, and the... Read More entire process from purchasing to fittings was perfect! I am so glad Annalise Bridal is an option for Richmond brides!