Anne Marie Photography

San Antonio, Austin, Texas Hill Country and Beyond

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

San Antonio, Austin, Texas Hill Country and Beyond

Great Ladies, Great Photos

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Nicole M

We were very impressed with the service and photos we got from AMP. The girls were great to work with- they were very easy to talk to about what we wanted, and accommodated all of our needs and requests. They have a great approach to the way they shoot - very "capture the... Read More moment" yet they still gave us some great direction to make sure our shots came out fantastic - and natural looking. We were thrilled with the results.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Mary Lois R

These ladies were BEYOND amazing! From the moment they walked into my hotel room for getting ready photos, to the final sendoff, they were everywhere all at the same time! They captured every moment (even ones I would have never thought of) and were able to make me and my... Read More very-awkward-in-photos husband feel comfortable and relaxed. While one was shooting photos of us, you would always see another taking detail photos in the corner or capturing a photo of a bouquet in the perfect light. They excelled at the candid photos and captured the most amazing natural moments, which is something that I had mentioned was very important to me! If I could give them 500 stars I would but I suppose the 5 will do. They come very highly recommended!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Shari M

They were more than just photographers! They helped everything run smooth!

the best!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Kate K

What can I say about Traci and Kellie; I absolutely love them and their work. They put you at ease and are so helpful. I consider myself to be extremely unphotogenic, and the both of them did such a great job on all of my photographs with such professionalism. The best!!

Simply Wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Jessica H

Traci and Kellie are amazing at what they do and even more amazing to work with. They had great ideas and were so genuine and fun. They have the wonderful ability to make people feel very comfortable. We had several camera-shy people that warmed up instantly! I cannot say enough... Read More about these ladies. Their work speaks for itself - not only do they take great photographs, but the capture the character of the event and the spirit of the guests. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Kathleen N

Traci and Kellie at Anne Marie are just absolutely fabulous! No other words to describe them. They traveled out to The Gage Hotel in Marathon and I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures that they took. They are nice, patient and ready to shoot! Loved everything about them!

Start a Conversation!