Annemarie Juhlian, Wedding Celebrant & Officiant

Greater Seattle - Tacoma/Olympia - Eastside - Snohomish!

'I Loved It!' I Want To Hear These Words From You.

Simply, it is all about getting REAL with your contemporary wedding ceremony. Working together, let’s create an inspiring and memorable lifetime - sweetly personal, poignant and joyful with light-hearted and fun moments. If you are seeking an unstuffy, creative, inclusive, respectful and engaging Officiant & Non-denominational Minister for your wedding ceremony, I appreciate your consideration. Together, let’s put an end to your quest, whether you are being married next week, in a few months or next year. It will be my privilege and honor to welcome you “home.” By “home,” I mean working together in a way that is easy, comfortable and with no crazy! Serving Seattle/Eastside/Tacoma/Olympia/Snohomish. Phone/Text or FB Message: 425.922.1325 Email: [email protected]

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Greater Seattle - Tacoma/Olympia - Eastside - Snohomish! (425) 922-1325
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kristen G

Annemarie is absolutely amazing. She pours her heart and soul into working with you as a couple. She takes the time to get to know you, answer your questions, provide great ideas, and in the end she truly makes your ceremony everything you ever wanted and then some. It was... Read More important to my husband and I that everyone who was attending our ceremony feel welcome, involved, lighthearted, happy, and that there be some laughter. People today, 3 months after our wedding, are still talking about how much they loved our ceremony and that Annemarie had done such a wonderful job. I highly recommend Annemarie to everyone. She was such a large part of our wedding and she made everything perfect. She is extremely personable, supportive, energetic, and she gives it her all. Annemarie went above and beyond for us in so many ways. I cannot thank her enough, and I hope that everyone reading this review decides to work with Annemarie. She truly is wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Katya J

Annemarie was very well organized and easy to work with from day one. Though we met only once before the rehearsal, she worked with us extensively, and wrote a custom ceremony which incorporated our personal history and family traditions. Our families do not speak English, so we... Read More translated the text of the ceremony and printed it as booklets for our families to keep. At the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding Annemarie made sure that everything ran smoothly, and we could simply enjoy saying our vows to each other and celebrate our day! Some of the guests teared up a little during the ceremony, and told us later that the ceremony was beautiful, warm and very intimate. After the wedding day, Annemarie mailed all the paperwork to the county vary fast, so we had the marriage certificate registration with the county within a week after the ceremony. Thank you, Annemarie!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Stacey S

Annemarie was simply the best and helped made our wedding day memorable to everyone in attendance. She is an animal enthusiast and put us at ease about including our four-legged family members in the ceremony. After the ceremony, I had several guest ask me, "Where did you find... Read More your officiant?! She was amazing!" You won't regret having Annemarie as a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Hello Annemarie! I was so happy to finally meet you yesterday and when Dawn and I were taking photos in the bedroom, I heard you arrive. I said to Dawn, "That's Annemarie! She's here!" And I felt so excited! Months back when Dave and I had taken our original script of our... Read More ceremony to a local coffee shop to review, we read it together and both of us cried. I knew then that you were going to make it incredible. Dave knew then that you were going to make it incredible. We wondered-if your orchestrated words and ideas taken from our work sheets evoked that response in us then, what kind of emotional messes were we going to be on the actual day? I knew all along that what you delivered for us was going to create the feelings we were looking to come away with from our ceremony. Yesterday, I recognized much of the written ceremony that I had reviewed-but there was more. And it only worked to further cultivate the feelings of love, togetherness, closeness, happiness, and family. As I write this to you now, back at home in Vancouver, I'm beginning to cry. In a very, very good way! Annemarie, you are so very gifted at what you do. Dave and I are so pleased with how you were with all of us yesterday. Dave has mentioned several times how grateful he was to have you know what to do to organize the details and make it all happen. You know the questions to ask to determine what it important to people and you have a way of happily making those things take place. You create the best possibilities for your couples and their families. We all talked about how much we loved your vibrance and energy last night and Abbie asked how I found you. Thank you so much for your kind words in your email today. I thought of you when we passed the sign for Camano Island on the way home and hope you made it home safely. I wondered for you if following marrying people, are some set apart for you? You are just so good at it. We will always be so grateful to you for making our day absolutely perfect. Thank you, Annemarie. For everything.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Savanna D

Now that things are slowing down after the wedding and honeymoon, Vince and I have had a lot of time to reflect on our wedding. The whole day feels like a dream and our ceremony was perfect. We laughed and and cried (a long with our guests) and got so lost in each other and in... Read More the moment. We can't thank you enough for making it so special. We are still getting so many complements. We hear that people could feel the genuine love and joy shared between Vince and I and the two families. I have a good friend of my moms who is photographer and has been to many weddings say that our ceremony was the best she has been to and that she has never been to one that was so heartfelt. We also have some people say that it allowed them to reflect on their own marriages and remember why they made a commitment to their significant others in the first place. I tear up as I write this because I am truly thankful for you and the beautiful ceremony you officiated. Thank you for bringing to families together and for making our ceremony one that will be remembered for years to come!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kaitlyn W

It was an absolute blessing to stumble across Annemarie as I was searching for someone to marry us on our big day. The moment I met Annemarie, it felt as if I had known her for years. She brings such a beautiful energy wherever she goes. The ceremony she wrote and the way in... Read More which she delivered it on our big day was even more magical than I could have dreamed of! The process of planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and I was able to completely hand off my entire ceremony to Annemarie and not even worry about how it would go. She will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Ann B

Annemarie is WONDERFUL! From your first meeting with her you will see her warmth and passion for what she does. We wanted a very personal ceremony and she wrote a completely unique ceremony just for us, included many personal details, and even reached out to some of our family... Read More to include their words. She is very experienced and will make you feel completely at ease every step of the way. She is the BEST officiant! Please work with her!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Amber M

One word: REMARKABLE. Annemarie is absolutely amazing & we couldn't have been more happy with everything she provided. PRE-WEDDING: Before the big day we looked at a few officiants but there was something about Annemarie that was different, original - and made us feel... Read More super comfortable. My fiance-at-the-time and I discussed the emotion and feeling we wanted our guest to have. We truly believed Annemarie would deliver that. After meeting her it was obvious - this was the woman who was going to marry us! She truly is a "momma bear" and she took care of everything beautifully leading up to the day and even the day of. REHEARSAL: She led our group with ease. She worked really well with our Day-of Coordinator (Eventful Moments). The communication was effortless. WEDDING DAY: The day of was AMAZING. She made sure that Chris and I were mentally ready for the ceremony. She was caring, excited yet calm, and proceeded with grace. Our ceremony went off without a snag! She even played into the lovely trains we had go by and the glorious rain that fell during the ceremony. People even asked us after the ceremony if we knew Annemarie or if she was a friend of ours. Nope! She's just that good! CEREMONY: She sent us questions prior to complete, reached out to our parents and even sent us a draft. It was amazing! We only had a few tweaks to the ceremony. We loved her idea of an Adventure Box for future vacations. OVERALL: We couldn't be more pleased with everything Annemarie provided leading up to the ceremony, the rehearsal and the day of. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a true professional.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jaymie P

I can not express my gratitude enough for how perfect annemarie made our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and going into it we really had no idea what we even wanted. She captured our personalities and our love story so perfectly. Our entire family was impressed... Read More and jealous they didn't have her at their weddings. She really has a big heart and it shows in her service. She had the ability to make my now husband feel comfortable, which is not easy to do. And be mama bear when we needed her most. If you're shopping for a officiant stop here. You wont be disappointed at all.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jeffrey N

Now that we've had a week to settle down and resume a normal pace of life again, we wanted to take a minute and thank you! Simply stated, you did an outstanding job on our wedding ceremony! We received so many wonderful compliments on the ceremony that you wrote and performed... Read More for us! We had multiple people tell us our ceremony was the most beautiful, personal and genuine wedding ceremony they've ever attended! In fact, my Uncle (74 years old) said he's been to a lot of weddings over the years and ours was second to none! You truly exceeded our expectations and provided a wedding ceremony that we'll cherish forever! Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent preparing our ceremony and also for presenting the ceremony in the most flawless and beautiful way possible! You're very talented and we're fortunate and thankful for your services!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sara S

Choosing Annemarie as our wedding officiant was one of the first big decisions my husband and I made during our planning process, and we could NOT be more thrilled with the result. Annemarie worked with us in such a friendly and personal manner. The style in which she works... Read More creates a special and intimate ceremony, so much so that it almost feels as if a close family friend or confidante is the person helping you marry your loved one. Annemarie made sure we were prepared beyond just the outline of the ceremony. She gave us clear expectations of what to expect at each step of the way. During the day of the wedding, she was cool as a cucumber (but also empathetic and totally ready to comfort one frazzled bride), and put real effort into making sure everything went off without a hitch. If you are looking for a run-of-the-mill officiant who can copy and paste words with little emotion or personality, Annemarie is not the choice for you. But if you want someone who is intelligent, kind, hilarious, and who truly cares about making sure your ceremony is perfect, then she is the perfect fit.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Emily G

Annemarie immediately made us feel really comfortable and like she definitely understood what we were going for as far as the feelings we wanted to evoke. We were a little uncomfortable with the idea of talking about our love in front of so many people but the way she crafted... Read More our vows made it so beautiful. Besides all that, she is the most professional person I've ever met and really helped corral everyone and keep us focused on why we were all there. So glad she was part of our day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Misao O

It was such a pleasure to be able to have Annemarie officiate our wedding. Right off the bat, you will notice how friendly, warm, and nice she is! Her happy aura and smile are so contagious! She truly cares about her clients. She does an amazing job learning about the couple... Read More and create a ceremony that is special to you. It's been 6 months after our wedding and people are still talking about how amazing our ceremony was. We LOVED working with Annemarie and she is truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole S

Annemarie was an outstanding officiant. She was present, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, authentic and beyond capable of holding a space for a meaningful and moving ceremony. Be warned, she's very thorough in her method of getting to know you. She asks A LOT of questions... Read More about who you are, who your partner is, who you are together. But goodness gracious, it's WORTH IT. Our ceremony was amazing. There wasn't a dry eye in the hall after we'd said our vows and walked back down the aisle. Everyone was moved by her understanding of who we are as people and who we are as a couple. Months later, we still have friends and family telling us how they were touched by "that amazing officiant's thoughtful ceremony." If you want someone who will take the time to truly get to know you and your partner and will do everything she can to give you exactly what you want for a ceremony, do yourself a favor and contact Annemarie.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Annie K

Annemarie - We feel truly blessed to have had you marry us! We had many guests come up to us after our ceremony to comment on how heartfelt, authentic and original our ceremony was. They also mentioned what a wonderful presence you were and we couldn’t agree more. The selfie... Read More idea was a total hit. Thank you for being a part of our special day and helping us making it truly memorable!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lacee J

Annemarie officiated our outdoor wedding on one of the hottest days in 2016. She is an expert in her field which was made evident when she kept us cool as cucumbers during our ceremony.  The ceremony that she crafted for us was so beautiful and authentic. Annemarie’s process of... Read More developing our ceremony involved interviewing each of us separately and providing unique options for the final ceremony. To capture items that we may have missed about each other she reached out to our friends and family and included statements from them in the ceremony. Her craftsmanship of the ceremony was so fun - she not only took us on a journey to capture events from the day we met to the day we got married, but also brought our guests along on for the journey as well when she delivered the ceremony. She radiated warmth and genuine thoughts throughout the entire ceremony.  Thank you Annemarie for helping us capture our love for each other in a unique and fun way that was totally us!   --- Lacee and Bryce “BLT”

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Diana T

Annemarie really loves what she does, and her personality shines through! We actually had more feedback from our guests about how good our officiant and ceremony was than the food and party - when does that ever happen?! Annemarie made the ceremony fun but sweet, lighthearted... Read More but engaging. We couldn't have imagined a nicer ceremony, and she was so incredibly easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Carolyn D

Our Wedding in Volunteer Park in Seattle was PERFECT! Thank you Annemarie for adding such a personal touch with your warm words of love and encouragement to both of us. Trusting you to make our day special was the best decision we ever made. Thanks again sweet Annemarie for... Read More making us smile and may God continue to bestow His infinite blessings to you and your family. xoxo Carolyn & John

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 JOSALYN S

Annemarie is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed in her officiating your wedding. She is professional and she truly cares about helping to tailor an extraordinary ceremony that will make your special day even more amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

If you are looking for a cream puff of an Officiant, look at someone else! Annemarie is as advertised and more. She worked with us to deliver a wedding ceremony that was REAL. The Knot talks about real weddings. Anne is generous, funny, professional and dedicated. She has... Read More a happiness and curiosity to her and you can tell she loves what she does. She didn't just book us and leave us wondering. She was with us every step of the way. We were married on August 14th. Our wedding day wasn't perfect (we didn't expect it to be) and we had a couple of bumps in the early afternoon. When Annemarie arrived, I heard from my Maid of Honor that she stepped into a situation that could have been a problem and with my parents, figured out a solution. She also made one important last minute change to our ceremony set-up that would be much better and at the end of the day, people loved our ceremony. Most of all, we LOVED our ceremony. It was touching, personal and so us. Our wedding day was just lovely overall and Annemarie was a big part of it. Thank you, Annemarie - we love you! Maria and Josh

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Dylan J

There just aren't enough words to fully capture how wonderful and amazing Annemarie is! She came highly recommended by several of my vendors and we hired her with only one phone discussion and never having met! We finally met face to face the day of the rehearsal dinner. She... Read More is that good! Annemarie has this incredible way of putting you at ease and making the whole process easy and fun. She created a beautiful, emotional, funny, unique and touching ceremony for us, it was everything we wanted and more! She has the most creative ideas to incorporate to make your ceremony unique to you and your personality. The things she came up with were absolutely incredible! Our guests laughed with us, cried with us, and came up to us after the ceremony to tell us that it was one of the most inspiring and beautiful ceremonies that they had seen. She captured us as a couple, as parents (my husband had children), and as a family perfectly. He energy is infectious, her personality even comes through in her e-mails! Annemarie really loves what she does and it shows in what she puts together. I feel so blessed and lucky to have had her as our officiant!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth S

Annemarie wrote us a beautiful ceremony. She told us off the bat that she was a take charge officiant, and she was right! She made sure that everything ran smoothly at the rehearsal, and was professional from start to finish. We requested that the ceremony be light and cheerful,... Read More and she ensured that it was. While the ceremony wasn't flawless, she was dedicated to creating an amazing, unique ceremony, and put her heart into it every step of the way.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Monica W

Annmarie was amazing! From the first time we met with her, we knew she was the right officiant for us. She completely understood our situation with our families' different religious beliefs and background. She is very responsive to emails and frequently responds the same day... Read More if not within the hour. We were very confident she would be able to handle any situation that came up. We could not have asked for a better officiant. Thank you so much for marrying us Annemarie!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Anastasia B

Where to begin...From the first time I contacted Annemarie, she was incredibly warm and welcoming- and there was no doubt that she was passionate about her work! We were looking for an officiant that wasn't "by the book", same-o same-o, kind of ceremony and who didn't mind doing... Read More a non-traditional/non-religious ceremony and she fit the bill 110%. She took our questionnaire responses and crafted an amazing ceremony that had people laughing, crying, and smiling and feeling beyond welcomed. Our guests couldn't stop asking where we had found her and how much they loved the ceremony, and how they had never seen such a beautiful and well crafted/unique ceremony. She did a phenomenal job taking over when she arrived and everything went off so smoothly that you would never be able to tell that we hadn't had a real runthrough. If you're looking for an amazing officiant with a huge heart and a true love for crafting a handtailored wedding ceremony that is impossible to forget, Annemarie is the one to pick! We both wholeheartedly recommend her and are beyond thrilled with her role in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Annemarie, Thank you so very much for making our wedding day incredibly special. Though we only met you in person moments before the ceremony, you made us feel like we were old friends. You brought warmth and humor to our wedding with your special words and truly captured who we... Read More are as a couple. Scott and I will always be grateful for the amazing day you gave us. My advice to anyone getting married in the Seattle area is to put your trust in Annemarie. She will guide you through the process with an amazing attention to detail and is always there to respond quickly to any questions or concerns. I’m so happy we found Annemarie for our special day! - David and Scott

Annemarie Juhlian

It is all about getting REAL with your contemporary wedding ceremony! Working together, let’s create an inspiring and memorable lifetime moment - sweetly personal, poignant and joyful with light-hearted and fun memories.. If you are seeking an unstuffy, creative, inclusive, respectful and engaging Officiant & Non-denominational Minister for your wedding ceremony, I appreciate your consideration. Together, let’s put an end to your quest, whether you are being married next week, in a few months or next year. Please call me at 425.922.1325 or email: [email protected]