Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

142 Lowell Rd, Hudson, NH (603) 889-9903

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

They did an awesome job on my ceremony space and I absolutely loved the cinderella ceiling that they do in the reception space! It made my wedding day look like a fairy tail coming true!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Leah T

Anne's Florals did an exceptionally amazing job with the flowers for our wedding day! At our initial meeting I had NO idea what I wanted for my flowers- I was a little unsure about the colors also. Anne made it very easy for me to decide which flowers and colors to add into my... Read More bouquet and table settings/center pieces. I left it all up to her after explaining what I was hoping for. I changed my mind SEVERAL times and each time I got an email with an updated sheet. When I saw the flowers for the first time, I was able to smile with ease as my expectations were delivered perfectly! Everything was beautiful and the flowers were truly an eye popping decor! Thank you so much! -Leah and Ryan Knight

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Kristen

Anne was phenomenal! That's the best word I can come up with to describe her work on our wedding flowers. My husband and I went to her with a specific vision and she just got it. She knew exactly what we wanted and she provided just that. She was very sweet and attentive when we... Read More met with her initially, really trying to understand the look and feel that we were going for. Her suggestions were spot-on! Since we had a December wedding, we were going for a rustic, wintery look with our flowers--baby's breath, pine cones, cedar and balsam. She gave us exactly that on the day of our wedding, and then some. I had asked that she do an antique-style glass bottle filled with baby's breath at each table, and she ended up doing three! It looked so beautiful having the three mismatched bottles at each table. I was floored! She was even accommodating when I came to her with some last-minute tweaks to our order. And the price was surprisingly low, which made us extremely happy. I cannot recommend this business highly enough! We are so happy with our decision to hire Anne!

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Kristen C

Anne is passionate about her work, professional and did a beautiful job with the bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding! I fell in love with my flowers and am glad that we went with Anne!

Consultation

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Caitlyn C

When my maid of honor and I went in for a floral consultation I was completely turned away from this company. The lady that we were working with seem knowledgeable of her product but was not willing to give examples. She just continued to say that it would be beautiful for the... Read More wedding. The two samples she provided were simply for size and for a preview of the flowers she just continued to tell me to "imagine it." I told her that I was not a flower person and I needed to see what the flowers looked like before committing, she did not have a single photo to show me of any of the flowers. After this consult I am completely turned off from this company and will be searching for another.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Anne S

I love my wedding flowers! Anne's was incredible to work with. Anne herself worked with us to pick out the perfect arrangements for our wedding. She matched ribbon colors to our dresses, and talked through each and every detail of the arrangements so we knew they were going to... Read More be perfect. The day of the wedding the bouquets arrived on time and were better than I had imagined. I would recommend anyone use Anne's as a florist for your special day!! Also, if you ever have a chance to stop in her store, it's full of beautiful gifts and items for special occasions!

Review of Anne's Florals & Gifts

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Amy D

I recently worked with Anne's Florals & Gifts of Hudson, NH for my wedding florist and it was a great experience. I did not make things easy on Anne as I completely changed my entire proposal three different times. Anne was extremely patient and helpful as I worked through my... Read More thoughts to figure out what I wanted for my big day. I could not be happier with our finished product. Our bouquets were gorgeous and our centerpieces were beyond expectations. We got so many compliments on how classy and romantic everything looked. I would recommend Anne without hesitation and will be ever grateful for her help in making our big day perfect!

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

We had used Anne's for my daughter's wedding. We loved all the flowers! My niece, nephew, and friends have all gone to Anne's because of her wonderful flower arrangements, her service and prices. Most recently I offered to pay for my son's wedding flowers. My now daughter-in-law... Read More loved her bouquet, and all the other flowers. I urge anyone to try out Anne's Florals and Gifts. You can't go wrong! They also have wonderful gifts for any occasion.

Beauty beyond our expectations!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jackie D

I met Anne earlier this year at an annual bridal preview and I instantly fell in love with her floral arrangements and Cinderella ceiling!!! Even my fiance said that we he loved her work and how majestic the Cinderella ceiling was. When we met Anne at her shop for the first... Read More stage of planning I could feel that she genuinely cared about us and our wedding! After our initial conversation she placed a number of stems on the table and I could see that she had listened to my likes and dislikes because they created the most gorgeous bouquet! She sensed that I like natural, woodsy floras and my fiance was very impressed! The table arrangements for our wedding are also one of the MOST IMPORTANT pieces to me. We are having a winter wonderland theme and the arrangements will pull everything together! They are so elegant with diamond dusted cedar, rhinestone banded vases, winter white manzanita branches, white hydrangea, tulips, roses, dendrobium orchids, and boxwood! Anne has the skill and expertise that a bride is looking for!!! She cares so much about making your wedding the day of your dreams!! I can't wait to see my family and friends awed by the beauty that Anne will bring to my wedding day!

2013-10-06T11:55:20 Response from the vendor

We are looking forward to designing your "Winter Wonderland" wedding. It has been my pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review...See you soon, Anne

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Lindsay

Anne met with me my mom and maid of honor, brainstormed with me and took my dream flowers and made them into a reality, the flowers were absolutely perfect from my bridal bouquet to the center pieces. I was so happy with my flowers as soon as I saw them when they were delivered... Read More I started to cry in happiness! I absolutely loved my flowers and will tell everyone about her!!

2013-10-06T11:57:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding day florist!! I really enjoyed our meetings and I cannot thank you and your mom for being so great to work with. Please remember to send photos or the photographer's link!!!We can't wait to... Read Less Read More

WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Jesenia T

Anne is AMAZING at what she does. She is passionate, extremely knowledgeable about flowers and a very hard-worker. Her dedication to her business is note-worthy. We certainly used her guidance and valued her opinion since we knew nothing about flowers. She is very respectful and... Read More followed all of our wishes when we it came down to using specific types of flowers (after we figured out what we liked and didn't like). She also did a beautiful Cinderella ceiling for us at our venue (with lights hanging off fabric). We used Anne's talents to not only do our outstanding table arrangements, but also the lobby table, cocktail tables and patio tables on top of all the decorations at the church. She really carried out all the colors and details perfectly! We honestly did not think we could get the elegant look we were searching for until we found Anne. She made it happen and in turn made our wedding a real dream come true. We were extremely pleased and all of our guests are still raving about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended!

2013-10-06T12:01:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Jesenia, It was my pleasure to be able to design your wedding flowers. The colors and flowers were so pretty for a summer wedding. Please send us photos; we would love to add them to our album. Say hi to Calvin and his mom.... Read Less Read More

Bride

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Caroline v

I could not have asked for the service and beauty of the flowers - The service was beyond belief!

Beautiful flowers and helpful staff

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 mom p

My daughter wanted an informal, fun wedding, not stuffy. Anne had great suggestions and was willing to work to give us want we wanted. We ended up bringing our own containers and she arranged hydrangeas, greenery and delphinium in them. She also provided extra flowers for the... Read More cupcake stand. We did have traditional flowers for the wedding party, bouts., corsages, and bouquets for the bride and the maid of honor that were also beautiful.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Karla O

I met with Anne to discuss what I was looking for. We were not doing a lot of flowers and I have allergies so I needed to avoid anything too fragrant. Anne was so gracious in sitting with me discussing the possibilities, giving me her expert opinion and allowing me to express... Read More my whimsical nature. I would highly recommend Anne's Florals & Gifts!!

Anne is the sweetest and her work is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Brooke D

Anne was an absolute pleasure to work with and really took her time with my fiance and I when planning our floral arrangments. She was very detailed and kept notes on all our discussions. She even, on two different occassions, did mock ups of our centerpieces to ensure... Read More everything was as we wanted - and adjusted to accordingly. I truly have enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to any bride who wants beautiful flowers and to feel that her day, is the only day that matters!

Anne's flowers are beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Sarah B

I met with another vendor before meeting with Anne's Florals and Anne (or her daughter, actually) was SOOO much more helpful than the other place. She brought out real flowers for me to look at and piece together to get a feel for what I wanted for my centerpieces. Their... Read More flowers are great quality and she even gave the display flowers to me at the end of our consultation to take home. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding. They were part of an inclusive package for my wedding so I can't attest to the price, but what was included seemed to be a great value (more flowers than theo other vendor I visted). I even used them for the flowers on my cake. Beautiful :)

Exactly What I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Laura B

Anne was so wonderful and responsive to all my questions (even though i put off finding a florist until 3 months before the wedding...ooops) i had some unconventional requests (ie. a dinosaud boutenniere) and Anne made it happen! I am a small woman a requested that my bouquet... Read More still be bridal without being too large, and I loved it! my girls bouquets (all six) were bright and springy in the lime green that I always wanted

Beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 James C

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. The best part of Anne's Country Florals was that Anne is very creative. We had a unique idea for our centerpieces and she was able to find all of the parts to design our centerpieces.