Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1915 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA (310) 829-7774

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meggie G

I was very very pleased with my bouquet, but I was led to believe I was getting the big bright colored gerber daisies for all my decorations and bridesmaids bouquets, yet I was sorely disappointed. Thankfully my sister and I are creative and we problem solved around it. But we... Read More did have to go out and buy more flowers to complete it all the night before the wedding.

Best Flowers on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 jill h

I cannot tell you how happy I was with the arrangmenets I received from Ann's Flowers. Abe, who seems to be the lead designer and head honcho in charge, spent months talking to me about my vision and he seamlessly executed it! He was patient and communicative, and helped me get... Read More just what I wanted on a limited budget. Highly recommended.

Spectacular Flowers

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Kamin B

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I had requested as much purple in my bouquet and arrangements as possible and Abe and the team over delivered. He also rescued my table arrangements that I tried to do on my own and he fixed. They were so beautiful. I highly recommend Ann's... Read More Flowers!

loved it

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Samantha A

loved this place, awesome service!

Review for Ann's Flowers

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 GINA B

Great Florist. I highly recommend them to all brides. They created the flowers at my sister's wedding and mine!