Another Country

North Carolina, South Carolina and Southeast region

Memorable party music and great value

Another Country provides the highest quality musicianship along with an unmatched level of professionalism. Another Country is a 5-piece band out of the musically rich city of Asheville, and will keep your party alive with fiddle, banjo, mandolin, guitar and upright bass. We play foot-stomping bluegrass, but our song list contains several pop and rock favorites from artists like the Lumineers, U2, and The Rolling Stones! In addition to reception party music, Another Country may provide ceremony music as a full band, trio configuration or solo guitar.

Instruments

Banjo, Fiddle, Guitar, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Asheville, NC North Carolina, South Carolina and Southeast region (503) 849-0608

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ben C

Ken performed incredible ceremony music for our summer outdoor wedding in the mountains. We had a ton of options for bands to to play at our wedding but no one could come close to Ken's professionalism, talent and enthusiasm for playing music for these special occasions. Ken and... Read More his band are unbelievably flexible in their musical repertoire. Add the fact that they are some of the best musicians in the country and the nicest folks you will ever meet - I couldn't imagine a better experience. I can still hear his music in my head from that day. Very special indeed.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Andrew S

Ken played our wedding, and I've seen him as a performer in another one as well. Excellent musicianship, with a great sense of what will fit. With our wedding, he got to know us and what would be appropriate. Our guests were impressed and moved by the performance. I would... Read More recommend for any type of wedding.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ruth G

Great guys! We had Ken play solo at our ceremony and he did a fantastic job. We asked him to pick the tunes, perfect for a sunny outdoor wedding. He went above and beyond: we had no wedding planner, and a slight snafu as our wedding party was unsure what to do when the ceremony... Read More was ending - Ken was on top of it and quickly jumped in with some extra unplanned-for music, covering for our awkwardness and letting us exit gracefully! He's a great musician, nice guy and a true professional.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Trisha S

Ken and his band played at my wedding in 2013 and they were awesome. Having live music really is a great touch for a wedding. I have heard from many guests that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever attended. I definitely attribute that to the music (well and maybe... Read More strong margeritas too :) ). They were on time, quick with set up, professional and easy to work with. The guests and I had a fabulous time dancing and really just enjoying ourselves. You won't regret having Another Country perform at your wedding. It really sets a great tone for the event.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Hannah N

Ken, from Another Country, played at my wedding a few years ago. He and his band were professional and fun. They were exactly what we wanted for our wedding band!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Stephenie S

We absolutely loved Another Country for our wedding! They played beautiful acoustic instrumentals for our ceremony and it was very beautiful. We chose Mysterious Habitats for our walk down the isle and the melody still runs though my head. They played originals, pop tunes,... Read More country tunes kept the party dancing the whole reception! Ken is extremely nice and professional and we loved having him and the band at our wedding. It definitely made our wedding experience more memorable!

Meet The Manager

Ken Chapple

Ken is a professional musician with 10 years experience with providing quality entertainment for weddings. Ken is an award winning bluegrass guitarist and holds a bachelors degree in classical guitar performance.