Charming Southern Stlye

Antebellum Design and Events Co. is a unique combination of sweet southern style and charming details. We offer a wide range of design for all budgets. Whether your wedding is local or a destination, our 35 years combined experience will help create a lasting and timeless day.

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2431 SHORECREST DR, DALLAS, TX

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Marissa W

From the moment I walked into Antebellum months before my wedding until the day everything came together on my wedding day, they were there making sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted. I barely knew what colors I was going to... Read More be using. The ladies at Antebellum didn't skip a beat. They showed me designs, tried to get me thinking, and promised me that we could keep changing everything up until the last few weeks. Thank goodness for that! Less than a month before the wedding, I felt like I completely changed everything I wanted except for the colors. I decided I didn't want certain flowers, I wanted more greenery, I totally changed my bouquet from perfectly shaped to crazy loose and I was so afraid I was too late. I walked into the shop and told them what I was thinking. Marian and Christine were SO excited that I knew what I wanted that they didn't care that I was changing it up on them! They are so great about making sure every bride gets what she wants for her dream day. I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. My floral was AAAAAAAAMAZING. I couldn't rate Antebellum any higher on the scale or I would have. I recommend them 100%.

Absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Abby P

These ladies were fantastic to work with from the first day we met them. They truly took my daughter's (and mine) vision and colors and made her dream wedding come true!! They were truly timely on all correspondents and fair priced. There are many vendors out in the Dallas... Read More area that are sketchy, but I trusted my money and vision completely with these ladies. They were absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Toney N

After meeting Marian and Christine from Antebellum Design and Event Company, I knew I did not have to look any further for floral services. They took my wedding vision and turned it into a beautiful and elegant reality. The flowers, branches, vases and candles were gorgeous and... Read More very appropriate for the occasion. I would highly recommend them for any event as they provide outstanding professional services and quality.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Clayr S

From my first meeting with Antebellum I knew I would be using them for my Florist. They are professional and truly understood my vision. They worked with us on getting everything just right and made the entire process stress free! If you are looking for a florist who is not only... Read More creative but also professional look no further. Book them today - you will not be disappointed!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Laura P

Not only were the centerpieces for the reception stunning, but every flower was perfect! I gave them very little to go off of, and they took it and made something AMAZING!

Beautiful and Perfect Price

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Hope F

Marian was wonderful to work with. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and they were exactly what we discussed I wanted. She came in way under our budget so we were able to order extra flowers. They were one time professional and even set out extra decorations... Read More that I brought and wanted to have with there flowers. They assisted with the clean up at my venue and gave me no stress on my big day. They are also very nice to work with, Marian knows her flowers.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Iana G

I love Antebellum Design!! I met with several of the top florists in Dallas, but my visit at Antebellum Design made the casting easy. Marian and her team were genuine and personable. Instantly, I was so comfortable. Planning for florals became joyful, not stressful. Throughout... Read More the process, antebellum went above and beyond to make each detail as I imagined, only more beautiful. I had a late request to add letter to a floral and amazing Marian took care of it after hours. I felt as they cared as much about my wedding as I did! This is truly a dedicated, dependable and talented group that deserves all the accolades!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lillie C

Marian and Christine were amazing!! They allowed me to come in multiple times and talk through what I envisioned for my wedding. They listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life to create the wedding day of my dreams. I was thankful that they were considerate of my... Read More budget and chose flowers and centerpieces that would be appropriate. The colors and style of the bouquets and arrangements were better than I could have imagined. Everything was perfect. THANKS ANTEBELLUM DESIGN!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Jennifer F

The Dallas wedding market is saturated with flower vendors, but Antebellum stands out from the rest. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, from my bouquet right down to the smallest flower adorning the cake. Marian and Christine took my vision and breathed in to it beauty and... Read More life. Their warmth and caring is met every bit by their professionalism and precision. I could not have asked for more. They exceeded every expectation I had in every regard. Our wedding (5.23.15) was the first day of the Dallas Monsoon Season and my cake lady was running almost 2 hours behind. Knowing I wanted floral on my cakes, Christine and Marian patiently waited for her to arrive to put the flowers on the cakes. I was absolutely floored - talk about above and beyond. I so highly recommend Antebellum for ANY event requiring the utmost is product, price and service.

Best Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

As an artist herself, my daughter's main priority at her wedding day was the arrangement of flowers. Antebellum Design successfully turned a 21st century wedding into a fairy tale. We got so many requests about the flower design; I wish I had a stack of Antebellum business cards... Read More with me. My favorite comment at the wedding was,"I never copy people, but I am using Antebellum Design and I want these exact flower arrangements." At the time of "Catch the Bouquet" my daughter threw the bouquet and stuck it high in the chandelier. A second later she was holding another bouquet, just as beautiful, ready to throw again. Antebellum Design was prepared even for such rare situation. Marian and Christine, the image of Antebellum Design, have impeccable taste and class. We will hire them again for our next big event. Thank you Antebellum Design! We are forever grateful! Veronica Gaidarski

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Marian created the bright, casual look we wanted for the rehearsal dinner. She found the exact containers I wanted and work with us to stay in budget and get the colors just right. I worked with her via email as this was an out of town event for me. Terrific.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Marian and Christine are unbelievable! I was living out of town until a month and a half before my wedding, and they answered every frantic email and phone call- even when I kept changing things on them! When I walked into their shop just a mere month and a half before my... Read More wedding, I fell in love. It was everything I dreamed of! They were so helpful, and understanding. They pulled out all the items they were thinking of using and used my input to help change things up and keep costs down, the only requirement was no changes from 2 weeks before the wedding (so they could order the flowers). The flowers looked STUNNING and photographed AMAZING. They also lasted well after the wedding, so people were able to enjoy them for a while after they took the flowers home. These women turned my dream into a reality and I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative. I have recommended them to all of my friends and look forward to using them for future events!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 elissa t

Simply Amazing!!! These ladies are so creative and I am in awe of the beauty they created for my son and daughter in law's wedding and rehearsal dinner. They use romance, candles, and soft and unusual floral combinations. Frankly, I have never seen a more beautiful wedding... Read More setting. Our wedding was outdoor in a garden and they hung lights and chandeliers and created a magical setting. Thank you ladies for sharing your talents (and at a reasonable cost!) Elissa T.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Haley B

Antebellum designs is an absolute must!!! Don't even look at any more websites or visit any more contenders! I was so impressed with my floral and decor arrangements. I barely knew what I wanted and definitely had no clue what flowers look good together, but after a few... Read More questions she had the perfect look for me! My guests raved on and on about how wonderful the flowers looked. Marian is one of the nicest and welcoming people as well! She was willing to work with our budget and give us the look we wanted! My husband even loved the flowers and working with antebellum designs!

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Marian and Christine are the best! They were amazing thru out all the planning and worked with us to create the perfect flowers for our wedding! Our guests gushed about the flowers more than anything and we were at the Arboretum so we had some competition! :) We wanted romantic... Read More and stunning - the flowers were the one thing we really cared about - and we could not have asked for more beautiful flowers, arrangements! I wanted tiny flowers attached to my veil, and they made it happen - gorgeous veil with clusters of live flowers - just beautiful! Their ideas are fresh, they listen and suggest the best flowers for the time too - just cannot say enough about Antebellum and Marian and Christine. Wonderful experience!

McMillan Wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Working with Antebellum was an absolute joy. From the first meeting to the actual wedding! They listened to my daughter's vision and provided exactly what she expected. Marian and her team were professional, kind, and even hand delivered the bridal portrait bouquet to the... Read More house. Sincerely, Anne

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 cathy j

Marian was wonderful. She had great suggestions for making my daughters wedding beautiful. The flowers were lovely and VERY fresh. We were pleased.

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

These ladies make magic with flowers. My daughter brought tons of pictures to our first meeting, but one was the inspirations for her dream. It was a "floral chandelier." They did not disappoint! I wish I could post a picture of how it turned out, it was gorgeous! The... Read More reception was a white tent setting and the flowers were so fragrant that you felt like you were in a flower garden.

Best Florist I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several florists to use for her wedding. We had a palette and an idea of the types of flowers and "look" in mind; Marian at Antebellum Designs took those ideas and developed a design idea that was far above and beyond our expectations. She educated... Read More us on the seasonal availability of our preferred flowers and gave us choices of backups in case those flowers were not available. The finished product was breathtakingly beautiful! When Marian delivered the flowers to the venue, I cried. Antebellum Designs will be my "go to" florist from now on.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Christine K

I recently got married at the Nasher and working with Antebellum was simply delightful. Both Marian and Christine’s professionalism and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. They are so easy to work with and they automatically knew what my vision was... Read More after our first meeting. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders, Antebellum truly went above and beyond and seamlessly took care of all the little details. My centerpieces and layout was everything I could of hoped for and more. You cannot find a better florist and I highly recommend them!

Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Miriam N

Marian and Christine at Antebellum helped my dream to come to life with their creative, individualized designs. After the initial proposal, these women enthusiastically and graciously added and subtracted items based on changes in decor, wedding party and vision. The work that... Read More Antebellum put into my day was admired and appreciated by everyone at my wedding. I could not recommend them more highly!

Florist

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Christina L

My mother was the one working with them so I do not have too many details. When my mom was looking for a florist, she went to multiple people but it was only Marian, at Antebellum Design & Event Co. that would work with my mom and everything she wanted to make for the... Read More wedding. I loved my flowers; they were beautiful! I was pleased that my bouquet went well with my heavily beaded bodice; it did not take away from the dress. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful as well; the colors were great and they were the perfect size. If anyone is looking for a florist in the Dallas area, this is who you want!

Outstanding Work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Courtney W

Loved working with this group of ladies, they are truly amazing! they cared to make my dreams come true and on my budget! MY vision was played out not anyone else! Amazing work! The colors of my flowers were beautiful and the flowers were so fresh they lasted until i arrived... Read More home from my honeymoon!

I LOVE Antebellum!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley S

From the moment I met with Marian and Christine, I knew they were who I wanted to work with for my floral needs. I met with many floral companies, but clicked with them immediately. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. I went through my vision and showed... Read More them some ideas on our first meeting. They showed me some concepts and helped me pull it all together. The initial bid was fantastic! Unfortunately, we had to cut the budget unexpectedly, so I went back to them a few weeks later and they were very nice and accommodating in helping me pull my budget down without sacrificing my vision and "cheaping" it out. They discussed flowers options that would save me money and spent time with me to make sure that I was happy with the end result. The day of the wedding, they had already set up everything by the time I arrive (I didnt even get to say hi) and it was GORGEOUS! They did a great job pulling everything together and making sure it was all perfect for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their floral needs. They are an absolute joy to work with and did absolutely everything they promised. Thank you Marian and Christine!

Great service - really worked with us

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Marian and Christine at Antebellum are great and they LOVE flowers. They really worked with us to get the 'look' we wanted while staying within our budget. We had some difficulty at first figuring out just what we wanted for flowers, but eventually we got an idea that everyone... Read More agreed on and Antebellum delivered. The flowers were gorgeous and the color scheme was just what I wanted.

TO Antebellum Design & Event Co.