Charming Southern Stlye

Antebellum Design and Events Co. is a unique combination of sweet southern style and charming details. We offer a wide range of design for all budgets. Whether your wedding is local or a destination, our 35 years combined experience will help create a lasting and timeless day.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2431 SHORECREST DR, DALLAS, TX (940) 206-5993
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley Z

I absolutely loved all our flowers from Antebellum - working with Marian and Christine was so much fun! My mom and I know that we love flowers, but hardly know anything about them. We went into our initial meeting with just one picture of a bouquet from Pinterest as inspiration.... Read More They totally ran with that and came up with various centerpiece options and I loved seeing them use their creativity to create a stunning winter wedding for us! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Katie D

WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL!! When I met with Antebellum Design I instantly knew this would be a wonderful company to work with for my big day. Marian was so easy to talk with about my ideas and offered some ideas as well from her experience. In a meeting I had with another vendor,... Read More I had to provide ALL the ideas and this just wasn't what I wanted. Here, they showed me their work and were prepared! They have a screen where they can show examples of flowers, arrangements, bouquets, vases, etc. I am SUPER visual and this was extremely helpful! I met once more with Antebellum Design and my parents to give them more of a visual on what we picked. Then my parents worked more closely with Marian. They picked out the pedestals that would hold our arrangements at the ceremony and they offered to take them to the ceremony. The day of, she arrived and delivered the flowers, but waited to ensure they were put out in the heat at the very last minute so as not to be tortured by the sun. What a special touch to show how much she cares about her final product. I wish I had a picture of all the bouquets, but they were GORGEOUS. Thank you thank you for your guidance in this process! We LOVED our flowers and would recommend you in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Dang P

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had Marian and Christine do the floral for my wedding!! I went through at least 3 different floral designs and they patiently worked with me every step of the way. I lived out of town so we had exchanged countless emails and... Read More pictures to pinpoint the exact look I wanted. Their natural talent helped me achieve the vintage English garden theme I dreamed of. What impressed me most was their honesty when I asked for their opinion and they tried to upsell me. They would tell me if a design would add to decor or if it wasn't necessary. They would also help to repurpose any floral that we could. I was a bride on a budget and Antebellum design worked with what I had. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Amy L

Unbelievable. I just can't say enough about what was my favorite part of the wedding details... antebellum's floral creations. Marian and Christine knocked it out of the park for everything they touched... bouquets, boutonnières, table arrangements, altar arrangements...... Read More everything. I cried when I saw how beautiful everything was going to be. They listened and suggested and worked in an important element of our theme... paper airplanes in a very classy way. Guests said they'd never been to a more beautiful wedding, and it was all the lovely, lovely floral work that they brought. The flowers they used were amazing and unusual. Not just beautiful to look at, but also texturally inviting. Does that make sense? I couldn't stop touching the beautiful bouquet all the way to when I put it in water on the mantle of our honeymoon cottage. Amazingly gifted professionals. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Nicole T

Great florist at a great price. Very easy to work with and delivered beautiful flowers that lasted for a week. Gave us different ideas and very responsive to our changes. We always heard back within a hour every time we reached out to them. Could not have been a better... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lacey D

The flowers were gorgeous for my day and exactly what I wanted! Marian and Christine were very helpful throughout the process, offered good suggestions and were flexible. There was a little bit of miscommunication and the flowers arrived at the wrong spot and the grandmothers... Read More corsages didn't have ribbon to tie on their wrists. I was an out of town bride and we communicated completely through email and the emails would sometimes come from Marian and sometimes Christine so that may be why there was some little miscommunication issues. Overall I was very pleased with the service and flowers!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Erika E

Could not be happier with the gorgeous flowers Antebellum Designs provided me on my wedding day! I got many compliments and will cherish the memories forever. They were very easy to work with and understood my vision immediately. I was so impressed and happy with the flower... Read More crowns, bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you, Antebellum Designs!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Caitlyn M

We had the pleasure of having Antebellum Design & Even Co. do our flowers for our wedding. Let me begin by saying that Marian & Christine are rockstars in the floral industry. I cannot praise them enough with their work that they provided. My husband & I (married Oct. 30th) were... Read More pretty clueless when it came to flowers & what was in season vs. out of season. Luckily we were able to find sample bouquet pictures from Antebellum's facebook page & were able to show them the pictures. They were able to explain to us which flowers would work best for our fall wedding. They are definitely budget friendly & will help you save by recommending certain flower substitutions if a type you like is out of season. We were able to meet with Marian & Christine a few times & every time they were nothing but helpful. They provided clarity & advice that was extremely useful. We greatly appreciated the very descriptive proposal we received after our first meeting. They paint a word picture for you that helps you to envision what to expect the day of. On the day of, they delivered flowers that were gorgeous beyond our wildest expectations. We were ecstatic with what we received. I could not speak highly enough of Antebellum & would recommend them to anyone seeking a florist.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tiffani O

Marian and Christine were absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful they made our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The florals and decorations they provided were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our colors were gold and white- they... Read More were so successful in making our venue look clean and elegant. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted going into the initial appointment, but they far surpassed my vision. They also provided stunning table and entry decorations and votives to add a special touch! Not only is Antebellum Design incredibly talented, but they were also very easy to work with and so incredibly kind! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding- we feel so lucky to have worked with Marian and Christine :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer W

Everything turned out even better than I expected! The arrangements were all so lush and beautiful! Marian and Christine were so easy to work with and very accommodating. They were also very prompt to answer emails and were super easy to get in contact with. I never had to worry... Read More about anything! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great, reliable florist!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lara O

We interviewed a number of florists, Antebellum was our first and we were so impressed with their professionalism and experience that we went back (again, after meeting with several). I knew, after our first hour long meeting, that they completely understood my vision and style.... Read More The result was exceptional, beautiful, I was so happy with how each table (25) turned out. Additionally, they not only recognized our budget but they managed to go under, which was impressive and awesome.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ashley W

I had the best experience working with Antebellum! Christine was such a pleasure to work with. I changed my mind on things more times than I could count and Christine helped recommend and guided me through the floral process. Christine and Mariam both provided a thorough initial... Read More consultation and helped expand off of ideas that I had found from Pinterest. The day of the wedding was a piece of cake!! They came in exactly on time, set everything up in a beautiful fashion very quickly. They worked with my venue coordinator to confirm where the toss bouquet was going to go, and other details. They were great and I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lea H

Marian and Christine were fantastic. Our florist cancelled 6 weeks before our wedding and we were so worried. I met with Marian and I knew right away she was a professional and just knew they would do a great job. The flowers turned out 100 times better than we had even hoped... Read More for. They were just beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. What could have been a horrible situation with our florist quitting at the last minute turned out to be the best thing that could have happened! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sarah A

Thank you to Antebellum for creating wonderful floral arrangements for our June 18th wedding. They were kind and professional. When a flower I had my hopes on was not available (downside to working with real flowers) they let me know right away and found a suitable substitute.... Read More We were on a fairly tight budget and they worked with us to create something that would work with cost and vision. The blueprint they send over is super helpful. It goes over each flower with pictures and a detailed description of each arrangement/bouquet with individual prices and then the subtotal/total. That really helped us see where we needed to downsize or where we could add more. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jenna S

Marian and Christine were amazing! I gave them my colors and a few ideas, and they created gorgeous ceremony and reception arrangements/décor that we got compliments on all night. They were so easy to work with, and very responsive to all emails and texts. Thank you both for... Read More such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Becky B

The flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception were gorgeous ; we received many compliments on them. Marian and Christina listened to each of our very different ideas and managed to incorporate them in the fabulous bouquets and beautiful arrangements they designed.... Read More Working with both ladies was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Courtney W

Antebellum was such a joy to work with! As soon as the initial meeting began, I knew I had chosen he right florists. Marian and Christine took my vision and made it a reality. The end results exceeded all of our expectations. They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding... Read More planning process. Marian and Christine were quick to answer any questions I had, whether it was via phone or email. They worked so well around my budget, and the result was absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

I am so impressed with Antebellum Designs!! I had a general idea of what I wanted, but hadn't really worked through all the details. A different florist was frustrated that I didn't know right off the bat exactly what I wanted and the numbers of arrangements, etc. I decided to... Read More look around and I am so thankful I did!! I found Antebellum on TheKnot.com and visited their website. I was thrilled at the beautiful arrangements and creativity in each design I saw on there. I contacted Marian and Christine and to my delight, they were fantastic to work with, too!! I was planning our wedding from across the country so we had to trade many, many emails back and forth (and phone calls), but they were so patient and kind about every change I came up with. Then when the big day came and I saw the most amazing flowers an arrangements I had ever seen, it was just awesome!! I can't express enough how much I love what they did for our wedding!! They were such a pleasure to work with and I received COUNTLESS compliments on our decor. Their vision completely surpassed what I dreamed of. They will not disappoint you, I promise! By the way, since we were leaving town right after the wedding, we gave all our beautiful arrangements to the hotel we were staying in and they, too loved them!! They were proudly on display in the lobby as others in the wedding party were departing a couple of days later.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelly W

Working with Marian and Christine at Antebellum Design is one of my favorite things about helping to plan my daughter's wedding! They created the perfect florals for both the wedding ceremony and reception. It is like they saw through my daughter's eyes the exact vision she had... Read More and executed it to perfection. It was such a blessing to work with people who were so kind, so professional, so responsive and so talented. We were so confident after meeting with Marian and Christine that we did not even get another floral quote. They were also very patient with our many questions and changes during the planning period and were quick to respond to any questions. We received many compliments on the floral arrangements and bouquets and had total confidence that everything would be just perfect for the wedding day…and it was! I hope we have the chance to work with them again.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Victoria C

Antebellum created beautiful floral pieces for my wedding. They were so easy to work with in person, over the phone, and through email that I always felt taken care of. Everything Antebellum made was so pretty and really helped to create a memorable experience for us. I... Read More highly recommend Antebellum Designs!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Courtney S

Working with Antebellum was the best vendor experience I had during my whole wedding planning. They are so incredibly kind, helpful, and talented. The flowers were more than I could have imagined! Marian and Christine were not only attentive and helpful in person, but through... Read More email and phone as well. They understood me and what my dream for the flowers was almost instantly, and made sure that the flowers reflected my taste. I never felt pressured to do anything, and the moment we said something might be too expensive, they worked to make slight changes in the flowers so that we felt comfortable with the price, but still had beautiful arrangements. If I did it all over again, I would without hesitation use Antebellum Design for my flowers.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

They were extremely accommodating and very laid back. I loved working with them because they truly had a passion for their business. When it comes to flowers, I only know the basics so it felt like a weight off my shoulders to simply explain my vision and they were able to... Read More understand and create a beautiful story board. The flowers for the wedding/ reception came out absolutely gorgeous. I would highly suggest them to anyone. They are not only a high quality business but wonderful people as well.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Jordan B

Antebellum met with me to discuss my vision for my wedding day. They exceeded my expectations! My flowers were a WOW! at my wedding. All the arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. The bouquets were also beautiful and the flowers used were exactly the... Read More colors I had wanted. They also gave some great suggestions for cutting down the cost of flowers. Since flowers were a must for me it was ideal to cut down the cost to not break the bank. We used a lot of the ceremony flowers at the reception which was wonderful. No flower went to waste. They even worked out the timeline to meet with my caterer to arrange flowers in the cake and around the food before the reception. The flowers also lasted weeks after the wedding. I had my family bring some arrangements home and they looked beautiful in my kitchen up to a week later after my honeymoon! The ladies at Antebellum were friendly, organized, and kept me up to date about every detail. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Cindy K

We were planning our wedding from Boston and Antebellum helped our wedding planning from out of state so much easier! I met them only one time and we communicated through e-mail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure my wedding day would be perfect. Our wedding... Read More day came and everything was beyond our expectations! Everything was so lovely and what I dreamed of. It went with the theme that I was hoping for and it made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again Antebellum!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Nicole W

We visited a beautiful venue in McKinney, Texas and during the consultation the venue was being set up for a wedding that day. We observed absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements being set up for the wedding. We inquired who was the vendor for the floral arrangements and were... Read More told it was Antebellum Design, LLC. Upon meeting with Antebellum Design we received professional services and a personalized proposal to meet our needs and budget. Suggestions were made how to decorate both the wedding and reception using arrangements that could be moved from after the service to the reception hall. Antebellum provided suggestions to create the best overall visual effect at the reception while being efficient with the budget. The day of the wedding Antebellum was professional, prompt, and delivered the most incredible floral experience. We know of weddings that cost twice what we spent with Antebellum and didn’t get the same quality or visual effect that we received. The difference was quality and superb floral design. We receive compliments from many people at the wedding about how gorgeous the floral designs were. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.