Charming Southern Stlye

Antebellum Design and Events Co. is a unique combination of sweet southern style and charming details. We offer a wide range of design for all budgets. Whether your wedding is local or a destination, our 35 years combined experience will help create a lasting and timeless day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2431 SHORECREST DR, DALLAS, TX (940) 206-5993
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Esther W

Antebellum designs surpassed all my expectations when it came to a florist. They were very sweet and very quick and thorough to respond to all my emails. I communicated with them only through email and asked about a million questions. They go above and beyond as a florist. I... Read More sent them pictures of what I had in mind with a few changes and they were perfect. They even delivered to Leonard, TX and set everything up. It was amazing and so stress free. I am so thankful for them and glad I chose them.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kendall W

I was amazed with what Marian came up with based on our brief intro meeting and a few Pinterest photos. All of our flowers - bouquets, centerpieces, altar decorations - were beautiful and looked amazing in the space. Marian is also very responsive to emails and proactive with... Read More confirming details. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michaela L

6 reasons Antebellum Designs exceeded my expectations: 1.) Marian and Christine were very responsive to all of my emails. 2.) They worked with my budget. Marian suggested ways to “re-purpose” the arrangements when we could and saved us money (ex: my bridesmaid bouquets were... Read More used as a few of the centerpieces). 3.) She was very receptive to my ideas at our first meeting and provided a very detailed game plan for the day of the wedding. 4.) The arrangements were absolutely GORGEOUS. The bouquets, cake flowers, centerpieces, sign foliage, EVERYTING looked like it were designed for Pinterest. 5.) They worked with last minute additions (up until 2 weeks, I believe). 6.) They delivered and set up everything. It was a very stress-free process. If you are looking for a talented florist with excellent customer service, I cannot recommend Antebellum Designs enough.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Casie F

I loved working with Marian and her coworkers. They always responded to emails right away and kept me up to date with shipments the 2 weeks before my wedding. They created everything I wanted and pictured in my head and my flowers were my favorite part about my wedding. Very... Read More excellent quality and a complete pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Laura S

Antebellum Design helped my daughter and son-in-law pick the perfect flowers their church service and wedding reception. Everything was on time and beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Rebecca M

Unforgettable flowers! From the beginning, I loved working with Antebellum. They were so helpful with making my wide variety of ideas a reality and keeping the price affordable and within my budget. They allowed me to make several changes all the way up to the last month and... Read More even attached pictures of my grandparents they we delivered that morning. Everyone was blown away by the flowers, even the staff at our venue wanted to know who had done our flowers. On a day that could be so stressful, the first thing I saw at the venue was my bouquet and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michael W

Antebellum Design was great to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding day they provided great service and answered all our questions promptly. The flowers themselves turned out great and I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Amanda Y

Antebellum Design went above and beyond for our wedding last week. The attention to detail was amazing. Everything turned out so beautiful. Multiple people commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Marian and Christine are awesome! They made sure to incorporate all of... Read More our personal treasures and planter boxes with their floral arrangements. Amazing work! Thanks Antebellum!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Julie D

Marian and Christine are a great team and create beautiful florals to bring your day together! They worked within my budget and created a dreamy feel that I was looking for! The only disappointment was the ceremony florals were too big to transfer to the head table but otherwise... Read More I was very happy with everything! My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL! People were raving over the florals!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Amy L

Unbelievable. I just can't say enough about what was my favorite part of the wedding details... antebellum's floral creations. Marian and Christine knocked it out of the park for everything they touched... bouquets, boutonnières, table arrangements, altar arrangements...... Read More everything. I cried when I saw how beautiful everything was going to be. They listened and suggested and worked in an important element of our theme... paper airplanes in a very classy way. Guests said they'd never been to a more beautiful wedding, and it was all the lovely, lovely floral work that they brought. The flowers they used were amazing and unusual. Not just beautiful to look at, but also texturally inviting. Does that make sense? I couldn't stop touching the beautiful bouquet all the way to when I put it in water on the mantle of our honeymoon cottage. Amazingly gifted professionals. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Nicole T

Great florist at a great price. Very easy to work with and delivered beautiful flowers that lasted for a week. Gave us different ideas and very responsive to our changes. We always heard back within a hour every time we reached out to them. Could not have been a better... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lacey D

The flowers were gorgeous for my day and exactly what I wanted! Marian and Christine were very helpful throughout the process, offered good suggestions and were flexible. There was a little bit of miscommunication and the flowers arrived at the wrong spot and the grandmothers... Read More corsages didn't have ribbon to tie on their wrists. I was an out of town bride and we communicated completely through email and the emails would sometimes come from Marian and sometimes Christine so that may be why there was some little miscommunication issues. Overall I was very pleased with the service and flowers!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Erika E

Could not be happier with the gorgeous flowers Antebellum Designs provided me on my wedding day! I got many compliments and will cherish the memories forever. They were very easy to work with and understood my vision immediately. I was so impressed and happy with the flower... Read More crowns, bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you, Antebellum Designs!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley Z

I absolutely loved all our flowers from Antebellum - working with Marian and Christine was so much fun! My mom and I know that we love flowers, but hardly know anything about them. We went into our initial meeting with just one picture of a bouquet from Pinterest as inspiration.... Read More They totally ran with that and came up with various centerpiece options and I loved seeing them use their creativity to create a stunning winter wedding for us! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Caitlyn M

We had the pleasure of having Antebellum Design & Even Co. do our flowers for our wedding. Let me begin by saying that Marian & Christine are rockstars in the floral industry. I cannot praise them enough with their work that they provided. My husband & I (married Oct. 30th) were... Read More pretty clueless when it came to flowers & what was in season vs. out of season. Luckily we were able to find sample bouquet pictures from Antebellum's facebook page & were able to show them the pictures. They were able to explain to us which flowers would work best for our fall wedding. They are definitely budget friendly & will help you save by recommending certain flower substitutions if a type you like is out of season. We were able to meet with Marian & Christine a few times & every time they were nothing but helpful. They provided clarity & advice that was extremely useful. We greatly appreciated the very descriptive proposal we received after our first meeting. They paint a word picture for you that helps you to envision what to expect the day of. On the day of, they delivered flowers that were gorgeous beyond our wildest expectations. We were ecstatic with what we received. I could not speak highly enough of Antebellum & would recommend them to anyone seeking a florist.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tiffani O

Marian and Christine were absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful they made our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The florals and decorations they provided were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our colors were gold and white- they... Read More were so successful in making our venue look clean and elegant. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted going into the initial appointment, but they far surpassed my vision. They also provided stunning table and entry decorations and votives to add a special touch! Not only is Antebellum Design incredibly talented, but they were also very easy to work with and so incredibly kind! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding- we feel so lucky to have worked with Marian and Christine :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer W

Everything turned out even better than I expected! The arrangements were all so lush and beautiful! Marian and Christine were so easy to work with and very accommodating. They were also very prompt to answer emails and were super easy to get in contact with. I never had to worry... Read More about anything! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great, reliable florist!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lara O

We interviewed a number of florists, Antebellum was our first and we were so impressed with their professionalism and experience that we went back (again, after meeting with several). I knew, after our first hour long meeting, that they completely understood my vision and style.... Read More The result was exceptional, beautiful, I was so happy with how each table (25) turned out. Additionally, they not only recognized our budget but they managed to go under, which was impressive and awesome.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ashley W

I had the best experience working with Antebellum! Christine was such a pleasure to work with. I changed my mind on things more times than I could count and Christine helped recommend and guided me through the floral process. Christine and Mariam both provided a thorough initial... Read More consultation and helped expand off of ideas that I had found from Pinterest. The day of the wedding was a piece of cake!! They came in exactly on time, set everything up in a beautiful fashion very quickly. They worked with my venue coordinator to confirm where the toss bouquet was going to go, and other details. They were great and I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lea H

Marian and Christine were fantastic. Our florist cancelled 6 weeks before our wedding and we were so worried. I met with Marian and I knew right away she was a professional and just knew they would do a great job. The flowers turned out 100 times better than we had even hoped... Read More for. They were just beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. What could have been a horrible situation with our florist quitting at the last minute turned out to be the best thing that could have happened! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sarah A

Thank you to Antebellum for creating wonderful floral arrangements for our June 18th wedding. They were kind and professional. When a flower I had my hopes on was not available (downside to working with real flowers) they let me know right away and found a suitable substitute.... Read More We were on a fairly tight budget and they worked with us to create something that would work with cost and vision. The blueprint they send over is super helpful. It goes over each flower with pictures and a detailed description of each arrangement/bouquet with individual prices and then the subtotal/total. That really helped us see where we needed to downsize or where we could add more. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jenna G

Marian and Christine were amazing! I gave them my colors and a few ideas, and they created gorgeous ceremony and reception arrangements/décor that we got compliments on all night. They were so easy to work with, and very responsive to all emails and texts. Thank you both for... Read More such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Becky B

The flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception were gorgeous ; we received many compliments on them. Marian and Christina listened to each of our very different ideas and managed to incorporate them in the fabulous bouquets and beautiful arrangements they designed.... Read More Working with both ladies was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Courtney W

Antebellum was such a joy to work with! As soon as the initial meeting began, I knew I had chosen he right florists. Marian and Christine took my vision and made it a reality. The end results exceeded all of our expectations. They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding... Read More planning process. Marian and Christine were quick to answer any questions I had, whether it was via phone or email. They worked so well around my budget, and the result was absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

I am so impressed with Antebellum Designs!! I had a general idea of what I wanted, but hadn't really worked through all the details. A different florist was frustrated that I didn't know right off the bat exactly what I wanted and the numbers of arrangements, etc. I decided to... Read More look around and I am so thankful I did!! I found Antebellum on TheKnot.com and visited their website. I was thrilled at the beautiful arrangements and creativity in each design I saw on there. I contacted Marian and Christine and to my delight, they were fantastic to work with, too!! I was planning our wedding from across the country so we had to trade many, many emails back and forth (and phone calls), but they were so patient and kind about every change I came up with. Then when the big day came and I saw the most amazing flowers an arrangements I had ever seen, it was just awesome!! I can't express enough how much I love what they did for our wedding!! They were such a pleasure to work with and I received COUNTLESS compliments on our decor. Their vision completely surpassed what I dreamed of. They will not disappoint you, I promise! By the way, since we were leaving town right after the wedding, we gave all our beautiful arrangements to the hotel we were staying in and they, too loved them!! They were proudly on display in the lobby as others in the wedding party were departing a couple of days later.