Antebellum Design & Event Co.

DALLAS, TX

Charming Southern Stlye

Antebellum Design and Events Co. is a unique combination of sweet southern style and charming details. We offer a wide range of design for all budgets. Whether your wedding is local or a destination, our 35 years combined experience will help create a lasting and timeless day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2431 SHORECREST DR, DALLAS, TX

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Marissa W

From the moment I walked into Antebellum months before my wedding until the day everything came together on my wedding day, they were there making sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted. I barely knew what colors I was going to... Read More be using. The ladies at Antebellum didn't skip a beat. They showed me designs, tried to get me thinking, and promised me that we could keep changing everything up until the last few weeks. Thank goodness for that! Less than a month before the wedding, I felt like I completely changed everything I wanted except for the colors. I decided I didn't want certain flowers, I wanted more greenery, I totally changed my bouquet from perfectly shaped to crazy loose and I was so afraid I was too late. I walked into the shop and told them what I was thinking. Marian and Christine were SO excited that I knew what I wanted that they didn't care that I was changing it up on them! They are so great about making sure every bride gets what she wants for her dream day. I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. My floral was AAAAAAAAMAZING. I couldn't rate Antebellum any higher on the scale or I would have. I recommend them 100%.

Absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Abby P

These ladies were fantastic to work with from the first day we met them. They truly took my daughter's (and mine) vision and colors and made her dream wedding come true!! They were truly timely on all correspondents and fair priced. There are many vendors out in the Dallas... Read More area that are sketchy, but I trusted my money and vision completely with these ladies. They were absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Toney N

After meeting Marian and Christine from Antebellum Design and Event Company, I knew I did not have to look any further for floral services. They took my wedding vision and turned it into a beautiful and elegant reality. The flowers, branches, vases and candles were gorgeous and... Read More very appropriate for the occasion. I would highly recommend them for any event as they provide outstanding professional services and quality.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Ashleigh L

Went to Antebellum on a Thursday evening and told them our budget and they immediately changed their whole demeanor. Started telling us everything was impossible and that our ideas weren't good because our guests wouldn't be able to see across the tables, etc. Now almost two... Read More weeks later we still haven't received our quote. Needless to say, we went for a florist who worked with our budget and gave us a quote immediately! I wouldn't recommend this florist unless your willing to spend an incredible amount of money and aren't in a rush to get a quote and book a florist for your event.

2016-01-31T19:55:42 Response from the vendor

I was really surprised at this review. I know we had sent your quote 8 days after you were in. Upon checking on it, we realized we sent it to a wrong email address and I forwarded it to you. I apologize for that. It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Leigh E

I knew from my first meeting with the ladies at Antebellum that I was in good hands. Marian and Christine took my ideas and ran with it. They created a beautiful look for my wedding and it was exactly what I was trying to achieve. The flowers and décor used at the reception... Read More made it look magical and the bouquets made for the wedding were gorgeous. They pop in pictures and I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Antebellum Design!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Jenny W

Marian and her team were great! We got a detailed quote with pictures after our first meeting and they were able to work with our budget. They even made recommendations to help us save money like using the bridesmaids flowers as part of the reception decor. Everything turned... Read More out exactly as promised, the flowers were on time and looked amazing! They even came back at the end of the night to pick up all of the rented items after the reception. I was referred to antebellum by a friend and I would also highly recommend them!

I will recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Jenna C

I was so impressed with Antebellum Designs from the moment my mom & I first met with them. I wasn't really sure what I wanted as far as floral arrangements went, I just knew I wanted to keep it simple. Marian & Christine did such an amazing job, showing me pictures to get an... Read More idea of what I liked. They were incredibly knowledgeable about my venue as well & while it seemed like other florists were trying to "up-sell" me, Marian & Christine were very honest. They made me feel like they were truly focused on my vision for my wedding, as opposed to adding on extra arrangements that I didn't really need or want. I think that was really what sealed the deal for my mom & I. Their pricing is very fair & they were very conscious of what would be in season for my New Year's Eve wedding - suggesting seasonal alternatives that fit my style. They were incredibly laid back & put me at ease. I truly felt like I was able to leave everything in their hands. On the day of the wedding, they delivered everything promptly & it was so beautiful! My bouquet was amazing, the bridesmaids all looked perfect, as did the guys & I was so happy with what they came up with for the moms & our "house party". I really can't recommend them enough! Thank you both for making my day beautiful & special!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Jackie S

Antebellum was absolutely amazing to work with! They truly worked with me throughout the whole process to make sure that everything was created exactly the way I wanted and they definitely delivered on the big day! I highly recommend them!!

Very pleased with Mirian and Christine

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

In my opinion, flowers add so much to the details of the wedding/reception. Antebellum brings your choices together to create a work of art. They are wonderful at making the arrangements versatile. We were able to use the wedding flowers in the reception area with great... Read More ease. Our venue was the same for both events, but if you must transfer locations, they still make the transit simple. My daughter and I met with Marian and Christine and they were very attentive to the overall look, atmosphere, and desires of my daughter. They listened to every detail making suggestions on ways to get the look at the best price. When you have questions along the way, they are prompt to respond. When we arrived at the venue, I was able to see them and glad I did at that time, for they did their work and were gone before I realized. I would have loved to share with them how beautiful I felt everything was! Marian and Christine are artists! You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 nina l

I had 3 friends who used Antebellum for their weddings and insisted that I contact them when I got engaged. I was not disappointed! Marian and Christine are an absolute JOY to work with. Their studio is lovely and they take such care for what they do. They are incredibly... Read More talented and made the entire process so easy. Do not hesitate in contacting these ladies. (I wish I could post pictures here.The flowers were insanely gorgeous!)

Hire them now!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Marian and Christine were fantastic to work with! They replied to all calls and emails right away, making coordinating with other vendors easy. We walked in with a hodgepodge of pictures of things we liked, and they created stunning arrangements, centerpieces, and tablescapes... Read More that our guests are still talking about. Working with them was an enjoyable process from start to finish! I highly recommend!

Just Lovely!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Christina B

Flowers turned out beautiful with almost no direction from me. Very responsive with changes.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Clayr S

From my first meeting with Antebellum I knew I would be using them for my Florist. They are professional and truly understood my vision. They worked with us on getting everything just right and made the entire process stress free! If you are looking for a florist who is not only... Read More creative but also professional look no further. Book them today - you will not be disappointed!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Laura P

Not only were the centerpieces for the reception stunning, but every flower was perfect! I gave them very little to go off of, and they took it and made something AMAZING!

Beautiful and Perfect Price

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Hope F

Marian was wonderful to work with. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and they were exactly what we discussed I wanted. She came in way under our budget so we were able to order extra flowers. They were one time professional and even set out extra decorations... Read More that I brought and wanted to have with there flowers. They assisted with the clean up at my venue and gave me no stress on my big day. They are also very nice to work with, Marian knows her flowers.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Iana G

I love Antebellum Design!! I met with several of the top florists in Dallas, but my visit at Antebellum Design made the casting easy. Marian and her team were genuine and personable. Instantly, I was so comfortable. Planning for florals became joyful, not stressful. Throughout... Read More the process, antebellum went above and beyond to make each detail as I imagined, only more beautiful. I had a late request to add letter to a floral and amazing Marian took care of it after hours. I felt as they cared as much about my wedding as I did! This is truly a dedicated, dependable and talented group that deserves all the accolades!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lillie C

Marian and Christine were amazing!! They allowed me to come in multiple times and talk through what I envisioned for my wedding. They listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life to create the wedding day of my dreams. I was thankful that they were considerate of my... Read More budget and chose flowers and centerpieces that would be appropriate. The colors and style of the bouquets and arrangements were better than I could have imagined. Everything was perfect. THANKS ANTEBELLUM DESIGN!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Jennifer F

The Dallas wedding market is saturated with flower vendors, but Antebellum stands out from the rest. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, from my bouquet right down to the smallest flower adorning the cake. Marian and Christine took my vision and breathed in to it beauty and... Read More life. Their warmth and caring is met every bit by their professionalism and precision. I could not have asked for more. They exceeded every expectation I had in every regard. Our wedding (5.23.15) was the first day of the Dallas Monsoon Season and my cake lady was running almost 2 hours behind. Knowing I wanted floral on my cakes, Christine and Marian patiently waited for her to arrive to put the flowers on the cakes. I was absolutely floored - talk about above and beyond. I so highly recommend Antebellum for ANY event requiring the utmost is product, price and service.

Best Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

As an artist herself, my daughter's main priority at her wedding day was the arrangement of flowers. Antebellum Design successfully turned a 21st century wedding into a fairy tale. We got so many requests about the flower design; I wish I had a stack of Antebellum business cards... Read More with me. My favorite comment at the wedding was,"I never copy people, but I am using Antebellum Design and I want these exact flower arrangements." At the time of "Catch the Bouquet" my daughter threw the bouquet and stuck it high in the chandelier. A second later she was holding another bouquet, just as beautiful, ready to throw again. Antebellum Design was prepared even for such rare situation. Marian and Christine, the image of Antebellum Design, have impeccable taste and class. We will hire them again for our next big event. Thank you Antebellum Design! We are forever grateful! Veronica Gaidarski

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Marian created the bright, casual look we wanted for the rehearsal dinner. She found the exact containers I wanted and work with us to stay in budget and get the colors just right. I worked with her via email as this was an out of town event for me. Terrific.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Marian and Christine are unbelievable! I was living out of town until a month and a half before my wedding, and they answered every frantic email and phone call- even when I kept changing things on them! When I walked into their shop just a mere month and a half before my... Read More wedding, I fell in love. It was everything I dreamed of! They were so helpful, and understanding. They pulled out all the items they were thinking of using and used my input to help change things up and keep costs down, the only requirement was no changes from 2 weeks before the wedding (so they could order the flowers). The flowers looked STUNNING and photographed AMAZING. They also lasted well after the wedding, so people were able to enjoy them for a while after they took the flowers home. These women turned my dream into a reality and I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative. I have recommended them to all of my friends and look forward to using them for future events!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 elissa t

Simply Amazing!!! These ladies are so creative and I am in awe of the beauty they created for my son and daughter in law's wedding and rehearsal dinner. They use romance, candles, and soft and unusual floral combinations. Frankly, I have never seen a more beautiful wedding... Read More setting. Our wedding was outdoor in a garden and they hung lights and chandeliers and created a magical setting. Thank you ladies for sharing your talents (and at a reasonable cost!) Elissa T.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Haley B

Antebellum designs is an absolute must!!! Don't even look at any more websites or visit any more contenders! I was so impressed with my floral and decor arrangements. I barely knew what I wanted and definitely had no clue what flowers look good together, but after a few... Read More questions she had the perfect look for me! My guests raved on and on about how wonderful the flowers looked. Marian is one of the nicest and welcoming people as well! She was willing to work with our budget and give us the look we wanted! My husband even loved the flowers and working with antebellum designs!

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Marian and Christine are the best! They were amazing thru out all the planning and worked with us to create the perfect flowers for our wedding! Our guests gushed about the flowers more than anything and we were at the Arboretum so we had some competition! :) We wanted romantic... Read More and stunning - the flowers were the one thing we really cared about - and we could not have asked for more beautiful flowers, arrangements! I wanted tiny flowers attached to my veil, and they made it happen - gorgeous veil with clusters of live flowers - just beautiful! Their ideas are fresh, they listen and suggest the best flowers for the time too - just cannot say enough about Antebellum and Marian and Christine. Wonderful experience!

McMillan Wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Working with Antebellum was an absolute joy. From the first meeting to the actual wedding! They listened to my daughter's vision and provided exactly what she expected. Marian and her team were professional, kind, and even hand delivered the bridal portrait bouquet to the... Read More house. Sincerely, Anne