Antebellum Design & Event Co.

DALLAS, TX

Charming Southern Stlye

Antebellum Design and Events Co. is a unique combination of sweet southern style and charming details. We offer a wide range of design for all budgets. Whether your wedding is local or a destination, our 35 years combined experience will help create a lasting and timeless day.

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

2431 SHORECREST DR, DALLAS, TX

Choosing a Florist is like Choosing a Husband... When you know, you know.

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Julia F

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Marian and her Antebellum team. After meeting with several "cookie-cutter" florists in the Dallas area who I had been referred to, I decided to do my own research. I knew from the moment I walked in the door to their warm and inviting showroom that I was in the right place. To say they went above and beyond doesn't do it justice. Like most brides, I had a wish list that far exceeded my budget, but you never would have known on the day of my wedding thanks to her vast knowledge of flowers and creativity. On top of creating amazing floral arrangements, they couldn't have been nicer, more responsive, or flexible to our ever-changing needs. I did my fair share of chasing down vendors about headcount changes, day-of timelines, etc., but they were never one of them. We loved working with them so much by the time we had finished all of our consultations I was legitimately sad that Marian had another wedding that evening and wouldn't be able to physically attend my reception as a guest! There is no doubt in my mind that if I had to plan a wedding again tomorrow, Antebellum would be the first vendor I secured for my date.

EXCELLENT!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014

Marian and Christine at Antebellum Design & Events do exceptional work and are a pleasure to work with. Everything they use is top notch - vases, stands, candles, lanterns etc. The flowers and arrangements are gorgeous and very fresh. I would recommend Antebellum for any decorating event you may have.

Beautiful Flowers and Great Value

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Leslie B

I had no idea what I wanted for our flowers other than the colors. Marian and Christine were so helpful in deciding on the types and colors of flowers to use as well as the size of the arrangements. Everything from our ceremony flowers to the bouquets to the centerpieces were beautiful and stayed fresh throughout our wedding. They even came back after the wedding to pick up the vases. I couldn't ask for a better experience and it was so affordable!

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

These ladies make magic with flowers. My daughter brought tons of pictures to our first meeting, but one was the inspirations for her dream. It was a "floral chandelier." They did not disappoint! I wish I could post a picture of how it turned out, it was gorgeous! The reception was a white tent setting and the flowers were so fragrant that you felt like you were in a flower garden.

Absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Abby P

These ladies were fantastic to work with from the first day we met them. They truly took my daughter's (and mine) vision and colors and made her dream wedding come true!! They were truly timely on all correspondents and fair priced. There are many vendors out in the Dallas area that are sketchy, but I trusted my money and vision completely with these ladies. They were absolutely AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Marissa W

From the moment I walked into Antebellum months before my wedding until the day everything came together on my wedding day, they were there making sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted. I barely knew what colors I was going to be using. The ladies at Antebellum didn't skip a beat. They showed me designs, tried to get me thinking, and promised me that we could keep changing everything up until the last few weeks. Thank goodness for that! Less than a month before the wedding, I felt like I completely changed everything I wanted except for the colors. I decided I didn't want certain flowers, I wanted more greenery, I totally changed my bouquet from perfectly shaped to crazy loose and I was so afraid I was too late. I walked into the shop and told them what I was thinking. Marian and Christine were SO excited that I knew what I wanted that they didn't care that I was changing it up on them! They are so great about making sure every bride gets what she wants for her dream day. I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. My floral was AAAAAAAAMAZING. I couldn't rate Antebellum any higher on the scale or I would have. I recommend them 100%.

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Toney N

After meeting Marian and Christine from Antebellum Design and Event Company, I knew I did not have to look any further for floral services. They took my wedding vision and turned it into a beautiful and elegant reality. The flowers, branches, vases and candles were gorgeous and very appropriate for the occasion. I would highly recommend them for any event as they provide outstanding professional services and quality.

Best Florist I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several florists to use for her wedding. We had a palette and an idea of the types of flowers and "look" in mind; Marian at Antebellum Designs took those ideas and developed a design idea that was far above and beyond our expectations. She educated us on the seasonal availability of our preferred flowers and gave us choices of backups in case those flowers were not available. The finished product was breathtakingly beautiful! When Marian delivered the flowers to the venue, I cried. Antebellum Designs will be my "go to" florist from now on.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Christine K

I recently got married at the Nasher and working with Antebellum was simply delightful. Both Marian and Christine’s professionalism and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. They are so easy to work with and they automatically knew what my vision was after our first meeting. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders, Antebellum truly went above and beyond and seamlessly took care of all the little details. My centerpieces and layout was everything I could of hoped for and more. You cannot find a better florist and I highly recommend them!

Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Miriam N

Marian and Christine at Antebellum helped my dream to come to life with their creative, individualized designs. After the initial proposal, these women enthusiastically and graciously added and subtracted items based on changes in decor, wedding party and vision. The work that Antebellum put into my day was admired and appreciated by everyone at my wedding. I could not recommend them more highly!

Florist

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Christina L

My mother was the one working with them so I do not have too many details. When my mom was looking for a florist, she went to multiple people but it was only Marian, at Antebellum Design & Event Co. that would work with my mom and everything she wanted to make for the wedding. I loved my flowers; they were beautiful! I was pleased that my bouquet went well with my heavily beaded bodice; it did not take away from the dress. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful as well; the colors were great and they were the perfect size. If anyone is looking for a florist in the Dallas area, this is who you want!

Outstanding Work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Courtney W

Loved working with this group of ladies, they are truly amazing! they cared to make my dreams come true and on my budget! MY vision was played out not anyone else! Amazing work! The colors of my flowers were beautiful and the flowers were so fresh they lasted until i arrived home from my honeymoon!

I LOVE Antebellum!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley S

From the moment I met with Marian and Christine, I knew they were who I wanted to work with for my floral needs. I met with many floral companies, but clicked with them immediately. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. I went through my vision and showed them some ideas on our first meeting. They showed me some concepts and helped me pull it all together. The initial bid was fantastic! Unfortunately, we had to cut the budget unexpectedly, so I went back to them a few weeks later and they were very nice and accommodating in helping me pull my budget down without sacrificing my vision and "cheaping" it out. They discussed flowers options that would save me money and spent time with me to make sure that I was happy with the end result. The day of the wedding, they had already set up everything by the time I arrive (I didnt even get to say hi) and it was GORGEOUS! They did a great job pulling everything together and making sure it was all perfect for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their floral needs. They are an absolute joy to work with and did absolutely everything they promised. Thank you Marian and Christine!

Great service - really worked with us

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Marian and Christine at Antebellum are great and they LOVE flowers. They really worked with us to get the 'look' we wanted while staying within our budget. We had some difficulty at first figuring out just what we wanted for flowers, but eventually we got an idea that everyone agreed on and Antebellum delivered. The flowers were gorgeous and the color scheme was just what I wanted.

Absolutely perfect, professional, and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I only had to meet with Marian and Christine one time to know they were the florists I had to have for my wedding. They connected with me like I wasn't just another bride they were working with, and they made me feel like my wedding was just as important to them as it was for me! They responded to every question I had via e-mail promptly, and I was SO impressed with how they were able to take my tight budget and give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned for an extremely affordable price. I took pictures I found off Pinterest for my flower-filled pumpkin centerpieces, and they were not only able to re-create it, but they made them 100 times BETTER than what I had found! Everything they created was simply stunning, and I received SO many compliments from my guests about all of the floral at our wedding. I could not have asked for a better florist than Antebellum Design, and they truly made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, ladies!

Amazing ladies!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Heather M

I cannot say enough about Marian and Christine with Antebellum. They were so helpful and really took the time to understand my vision. They started with a proposal that was flawless. There was no detail I needed to question, they made it so simple and clear. They delivered EXACTLY what we were wanting! We received so many compliments and from what photos we have seen, the flowers were absolutely stunning. Flowers make a huge difference and these ladies know what their doing!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jacqueline T

I really couldn't ask for a better vendor or florist. They worked with me to make my floral ideas come to life. Marian and Christine were super flexible and extremely friendly. You can't go wrong with them at all! They're extremely professional and dependable!

Bringing our Vision to Life

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Diana L

Where many brides and MOBs have no idea what they want, we were the opposite. We had a vision of what we wanted and were searching for a floral design company that could help us bring that vision to life. Not only did the team at Antebellum Designs exceed our expectations in that area, but also brought their depth and breadth of experience to create a wedding beyond our wildest dreams. Two weeks after the wedding, I'm still getting calls, e-mails and comments from wedding guests and friends of those guests, asking about the unique and beautiful florals that created a memorable ambiance and magical evening! I interviewed several floral design companies prior to selecting Antebellum. Having design expertise, innovation, and overall value were important; however, most important to us was a feeling of true partnership and that gut feeling you have that these are not just talented people...they are good people that you'll truly enjoy working with. From our first meeting to the wedding day, we felt "special" and knew that they took great pride in creating florals that were beyond expectations, different than anyone had seen before and breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL! These ladies are phenomenal. I have the utmost respect and admiration for them and am happy that a number of people have reached out to me for their contact information, based on what they saw and loved at the wedding. They will not be disappointed!

Wedding Florals

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Diane H

Antebellum was great to work with. I had changed my mind about 3 different times and they were very patient and listened to me each time. The flowers on our cake table were amazing, as were the guest reception tables. Our head table was absolutely to die for as well. I was a bit disappointed in the flowers on our bar. I do not know if it was Antebellum's fault, but I didn't understand fully what they were going to look like. I had a picture for inspiration and the final result looked nothing like the picture. I also thought that the boutineers looked a little worn by the time they made it to the men. But again, I do not know if they just got a little worn during transportation (someone else picked them up since the bouts were going to a different location). Overall, I think that they were very nice to work with and 99% of everything looked great!

Antebellum perfection

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Shelby P

These ladies were amazing & completely in tune with exactly what I had pictured for my wedding & that is exactly what they delivered!

EXCELLENT WORK

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Stefani F

I could not be more pleased with Marian's work! Between her and my venue, her company is 1 of my top 2 favorite vendors we used. Her pricing was very reasonable. She was easy to get in contact with and responsed within a timely manner for all requests and questions. She did amazing at going over and helping to put together all my colors and exactly what I wanted. I was blown away when I picked up all my bouquets our wedding day. They were gorgeous and top quality! Very full, colorful and well put together. I couldnt imagine it going or looking any better than what I experienced. Recommend 100% without hesitation.

Incredible!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Brooke T

I thoroughly enjoyed working with antebellum. Christine and Marian were so detail-oriented and made me feel much more at ease about my special day. The flowers were the most important part of my wedding and they were perfect!! They had great suggestions for various aspects of the wedding and I am so appreciative for their help. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Perfect flowers for a perfect day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Megan L

I knew Marian and her team were the right choice the second I met them. She took us on a tour of her huge warehouse and helped figure out what style of wedding I wanted. She had wonderful ideas and helped create a truly beautiful day. The day of my wedding it was a little windy. The ceremony was outside and during my pictures just before the wedding one of the candelabras fell over and glass broke everywhere! Marian was super nice about it and figured out how to replace it and make everything workout even in the crazy wind. I also forgot to ask her petals for the flower girl so Marian offered to run out and get some for us that day. She was so nice and helpful truly cannot say enough great things about Antebellum Design & Event Co. I have recommended them to so many friends already!

AMAZING Flowers

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Haley K

I planned my wedding in less than 2 months so I really had to make quick decisions. I contacted Antebellum Design and sent them a few pictures of what I was looking for. I was floored by how incredible they looked on my wedding day. The colors were so vibrant and they pop in every picture. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. Terrific experience!

It took my breath away...

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Kelly M

Antebellum Design did an amazing job with our wedding! They really captured the essence of what I was looking for! The arrangements were perfect. They took my vision along with my budget and made it happen! The Antebellum team was extremely attentive in their responses! I will definitely be referring them to every one of my friends. Truly an amazing group to work with!

TO Antebellum Design & Event Co.