Anthony Calleja Photography

Waikiki, Honolulu, Koolina, Kailua, Waianae, North Shore, Oa

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits

3600 Aolele St Unit 30431, Honolulu, HI Waikiki, Honolulu, Koolina, Kailua, Waianae, North Shore, Oa (808) 349-7917

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heather J

Anthony did an amazing job taking pictures of me and my husband on our honeymoon. He was professional, yet warm and easy to work with. He accommodated our quirkiness and made sure to use every minute and opportunity to the fullest. His work speaks for itself, but the fun of... Read More the session is worth just as much! The 30 minute session in Paradise Cove is a bargain!!! Happy bride! 10+

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Anthony exceeded our expectations while taking action photos of my family vacation at Yokahama beach! The photos were awesome! Thank you Anthony for work within our budget and helping us capture the memories. I would recommend Anthony Calleja without reservation for your next... Read More photography project!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Stephen S

Anthony Calleja Photography was worth every penny. Anthony was enthusiastic, creative, and accommodating. He captured every moment from beginning to end that told our story. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous!! If you want to capture your wedding perfectly, Anthony is the... Read More photographer I recommend.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Lois W

We were so thrilled to have worked with Anthony for our maternity photos! He had so many great suggestions and was very receptive to our ideas, as well. There were so many great shots that we had a hard time choosing which ones to get prints of! We would be honored to use his... Read More talents again in the future and will be sure to refer friends his way.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Eric G

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! If you are looking for a different photography style he is your guy! Thinks out of the box and has some very unique and beautiful shots. Very professional and personable. His work is amazing and I highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

My gratitude to Anthony Calleja Photography for the outstanding photos he photographed of my family. He managed to capture each one of us at exactly at the right moment. The location he recommended was awesome and his patience, kindness, understanding and laughter made the photo... Read More session fun and relaxing for each of us. Every time we look at our photos, especially the ones openly displayed in our home, we will have Anthony to thank. If you are looking for a fun photographer to capture your memories of your Hawaii visit, I recommend Anthony Calleja.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Chris H

Anthony Calleja gave us a beautiful gift by photographing our family while in Oahu. To say that Anthony is extremely accommodating and efficient is an understatement. We are a family of 8, 2 of those being handicapped. With that being said, we can be a challenging family to... Read More work with. It was quite clear that Anthony cared about the photos, giving careful attention to the placement of each person. He was able to communicate clearly with each person, including the little ones, positioning to make sure each one being photographed looked their best. We could not be happier with the results and would highly recommend Anthony Calleja Photography to anyone traveling to Oahu!

Anthony Calleja Photography is absolutely incredible

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Mark W

Anthony is truly an amazing photographer! He always makes you feel so comfortable and is open to fun ideas. We got so many comments on our pictures. He has the best ideas and is not afraid to try new things that will look totally amazing! I would highly recommend Anthony to... Read More anyone.

Amazing! Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Christine H

I highly recommend Anthony Calleja Photography for your special event. He is an amazing photographer that is extremely professional while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere to make the experience super enjoyable. He does an amazing job of covering every aspect of the event. He... Read More takes every effort to capture every possible image desired. Mahalo Tony! We love our photos! Christine & Don

Our Photographer

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Lianne G

We absolutely loved our pictures! Anthony is a very humble man! We noticed him at our usual Starbucks hang out. His personality made me wonder what he did as a profession. It so happens that we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. We've been to 2 Wedding Expos... Read More and none of those photographers stood out to us. We noticed Anthony getting out of his truck which advertised his profession. PERFECT! Just speaking to him I was sold! We set up an initial meeting at our Starbucks and agreed to meet again as the our wedding date got closer. We met up again with Anthony and our Wedding Planner and went to the ceremony site at the time of day we would be getting married. He had great ideas of where he would like to take the pictures, we were amazed. Anthony as I mentioned is a humble man, he is also very patient and pays attention to detail. As tired and hot my husband and I were, Anthony kept apologizing as he took the pictures. As soon as the picture taking was over he handed us the SD card that held all of our pictures which we got to view the following day. The pictures turned out great!

Awesome Oahu Hawaii Photographer

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Patrica T

Oahu Hawaii Photographer, Anthony Calleja is the best photographers on Oahu, Hawaii. He did my wedding photos at Waimanalo Beach and turned them in to a treasured memory that will last me forever. I received all the digital images, perfectly edited and all within my limited... Read More budget. Awesome!

Review for Anthony Calleja Photography

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 TAMMY I

He is very non-traditional, yet very organized and thoughtful. If you're doing a special dance, he'd like to show up at your dance practices so he can see what shots will look good and where to stand to get the best angles. He'll also make sure to come to your wedding... Read More rehearsal and do any engagement photos. (We paid for 4 hours of time to shoot our engagement photos, but because we wanted pictures taken at several locations, it ended up taking 6 hours and he didn't charge us any extra! Within a day or two, he calls you with all your proofs, dvd disks and 1 copy of all the pictures he took. If you refer people to him, he'll give you discounts on future orders with him. He isn't shy and speaks his mind - which we really liked - because our ceremony site was really windy, he suggested everybody lining up in the reverse order instead of the traditional so that the wind would be coming at me from the front instead of from the back. That way, my hair wouldn't be all messed up at the end of the ceremony!;If you're looking for a photographer who will just shoot the pictures you tell him to shoot and not put in his creative opinions, then you will probably not hit it off too well.