Photographing the most exquisite weddings

Combining influences from the world of fashion, photojournalism, and traditional schools of photography, Anthony has created an exclusive and innovative style. Often described as spontaneous, his work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography, providing each one of his clients with a personalized and imaginative compilation of work.

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

330 West 38th , New York, NY

The right amount of artsy

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jill K

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer, it was very important to us that the photos had some kind of artistic quality. We didn't want the standard standing and posing or walking across the street and fake laughing shots without some kind of artsy element to... Read More it. We totally found that in Barbara, Who works as one of Anthony Vasquez's photographers. Her energy was very cool and mellowing. Exactly the kind of energy you want with you on your wedding day. She knew exactly when to push us if we weren't looking cheery enough and exactly when to just shoot and make magic without trying to hard. Barbara really is fantastic. I would work with her again anytime.

An easy decision!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Deniela N

We can not wait for October 2014 so AV can capture our "big" day. There were no doubts in our minds that AV would be the one chosen to capture our day after his profound dedication, professionalism, and love for photography... Not to mention the amazing works of art that I... Read More witnessed from a friend's wedding! It was the easiest wedding decision we made! He truly is he best in the business... no one compares!

2013-10-08T10:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to working with you!

Anthony Vazquez

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Allie R

Anthony Vazquez and his team are amazing! They made the experience of taking wedding pictures so calm and enjoyable. Our pictures and are album are magnificent. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Marissa W

Finding the right vendors for your wedding day can be a daunting task. When looking for a venue we came across an album on Anthony's and fell in love. From the moment we met Anthony we knew he was the one for us. Even my dad was hooked! He is so easy to work with and made the... Read More entire process as seamless as possible, especially dealing with my crazy family. This was the best money spent on the day! The photos are absolutely incredible. We could not have chosen a better group of people to capture the day. I would recommend Anthony and his team to anyone! -MW

Juan is a photographic genius

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kristen M

I learned of Anthony Vazquez Photography through my cousin who had them photograph their wedding. I looked at their wedding album and it was a no-brainer for me - we had to meet with Anthony and his team and learn more about their service. So before my appointment with... Read More Anthony Vazquez Photography in NYC - we took a look at their website and looked through several portfolios - I picked the 4 I liked best and wrote down the details. During my meeting with Anthony, I showed Anthony my list and I said, "I want whomever shot these weddings to be my photographer" - Anthony said to me "you want Juan". We met with Juan that same night and knew in an instant that he was the right photographer for our event - Juan is everything: soup to nuts. Photojournalism at it's best. The right amount of artsy. He captured the most amazing moments of our special day in the most creative way possible. We are forever grateful. One thing to keep in mind, my husband and I had discussed "wedding splurges" in advance and knew that our photographer would be one of them. If you choose Anthony Vazquez Photography as one of or as your wedding splurge, you will not be disappointed. Juan is a creative genius; we highly recommend him!!! Thank you Anthony for hiring the best of the best photographers out there. It was truly a pleasure working with you guys.

The best!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Leora P

The team is so great and professional. They were all so great to work with the day of the wedding- they kept me calm and made everything fun and happy. They were great with my husband who isn't really so keen on posing for pictures for 6 hours straight. I got all of my proofs... Read More back and they're really so all gorgeous- I'm going to have a hard time choosing just a few for an album.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Wonderful experience with Ashley Jones and the entire team. Punctual, professional, polite and importantly they are so organized and so very talented. Just finished creating the wedding album and can't wait to see the finished project. They are instantly responsive via... Read More email as well. Highly recommend AV. People you can trust and will love.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Natalie H

When it came to my wedding photographer - it was a no brainer - Anthony and his team are simply the best. I am a NYC event planner and I have worked with a ton of photographers but there is nothing like Anthony's work. It is creative and unique. My husband was blown away by how... Read More comfortable and how much fun we had taking engagement pictures in central park. My mother in law raved about how awesome they were at the wedding. My friends were blown away by the shots they captured. Driving home from my wedding, Anthony's team posted the most amazing photograph of my husband and I under a tree and I started to cry. Words can't express how much that one shot captured of the most amazing day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Worth every penny spent.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Melanie M

anthony and his team are absolutely wonderful - we worked with Barbara for our engagement shoot and wedding, and it couldn't have been more perfect. she helped us remain calm and the photos came out absolutely beautifully. couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Amazing pictures and a great crew

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Gabi M

Anthony and his crew are the greatest. He shot my sister's wedding and when it came time for mine it was a no-brainer. He is easy to work with and makes the picture taking process, which is usually painful, completely painless. Our pictures are stunning and the biggest issue is... Read More narrowing it down to a number we can put in the album. We have recommended him to all of our friends and would happily work with him for any events we may have in the future!

Best wedding photographer out there!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Ariella P

Anthony Vazquez and his team are completely amazing! The first time I saw Anthony's work, well before I was engaged, I knew he needed to be my wedding photographer. Anthony's work is so beautiful and unusual; the pictures he takes do not look like any other wedding... Read More photographer's pictures. Anthony's creativity, talent, and rocking personality truly elevate the day. I was so happy when I saw the proofs (as I knew I would be)- they are absolutely spectacular! I can't stop looking at them.

Amazing attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Karla P

We used Anthony Vasquez photography and Cinematography for our wedding this June. Our experience with this company has been amazing from the beginning. We had the pleasure of having our engagement pictures as well as wedding pictures, taken by Anthony himself! His ability to... Read More capture the moment is truly outstanding. I felt like a model the day of my wedding, and the pictures prove it :). My husband also had a spectacular experience with this company, as he was able to take very fun, yet artistic, shots before arriving at church. We can't wait to see all the amazing pictures as we sit down and design our wedding albums. We will definitely recommend this company to other couples!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Laura S

Anthony's team did an amazing job, we could not be happier with our pictures. Working with them was easy and really enjoyable!

Anthony Vazquez Photography

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 suzanna o

I used Anthony Vazquez Photography for my wedding and I could NOT be happier!! I have already referred 2 clients to him. My pictures are beautiful.

Anthony is a rock star, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Anthony brings an extraordinary blend of creativity, artistry, technical excellence, urban sophistication, aesthetic sensibility and passion to his work. He also is a quintessential New Yorker, in the very best sense: fast, high energy, committed to world class excellence, and... Read More effortlessly cool. Choosing him was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Mara G

Anthony photographed our wedding in June 2007 and I still get giddy when I look at the beautiful images he captured! He made boring brick wall into cool backgrounds and caught so many unscripted moments. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Michelle & Alan Dancyger

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Michelle F

Anthony and his team are the best and their work is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Danielle S

Anthony & his team could not be more professional, friendly and amazing at what they do! From the second I saw Anthony's work years ago, I knew I needed him as my wedding photographer. He introduced us to his colleague Barbara and we instantly connected. My husband and I are in... Read More love with every single photo and cannot wait to have more people use Anthony Vazquez Photography and see them at future events!

J Papaelias

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jessica P

I have had Anthony do a couple of shoots for me. He is amazing to work with and he is a excellent photographer. If you look at photography as an art and are looking for a photographer who not only knows his craft but has a talent for composing a picture and capturing honest... Read More moments, then he is the way to go. I loved his candid shots best... he made me feel quite comfortable, considering I am always more comfortable behind the lens rather than in front of it myself!

Anthony Vasquez is great

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

He made everything easy for us, I had no worries with him, he fulfilled everything he promised, and his work is amazing.

Fabulous Photos!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Ali R

Anthony Vasquez is a truly remarkable photographer and photo journalist. We met with four different photographers and felt very little differentiated them from one another. Then, we met Anthony. My husband and I knew right away that we had to hire him. His style is unique and... Read More his young, energetic and creative personality meshed exactly with what we were looking for. Anthony is someone we’d want to have following us and capturing our special day. As soon as we saw his work our decision was an easy one. Anthony takes first class pictures and we highly recommend him. Anthony captures the essence of the wedding venue with his pictures and in our case really utilized the neighborhood (Chinatown and Little Italy) down by Capitale to produce some incredible pictures. We are thrilled with our albums and overall Anthony is excellent.

Love my pictures!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Talia K

Anthony Vazquez and team were great to work with! They were helpful and responsive with all my questions from the very first appointment until the final edits on the album. From what I have heard, some photographers bring you in, get you to sign with them and then are barely... Read More responsive until you get your album. This could not have been farther from our experience. They were so fun to work with and I would certainly recommend them to other brides (and I already have!). Photos are all you have left from your wedding, so make sure to go with the best!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Julie B

We love Anthony and his team! Many of our friends have used different photographers for their weddings and no one is like Anthony Vazquez. He and his team are so chill and make the picture-taking part of the day relaxing and FUN. Besides all that, he is artistic and the pictures... Read More he takes are not standard. We got married in NYC and he took me and my husband to the trendy meatpacking district for a photoshoot before all the bridal party and family pics. We didn't get all of our proofs yet but what we've seen so far we LOVE!!!!!

Nice find

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Victoria P

We used Anthony Vasquez's company that used to be called Perception's Photography. We haven't gotten our proofs back yet but from what we experienced at the wedding I think the photos are going to turn out great!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Sari H

The absolutely most amazing photographer! Very modern and edgy. Gives every bride/groom a different experience and feel. The photographs are incredible and you will never have another experience like this. Travels all over. Did an extra photo session for us as a gift and it... Read More was so much fun. Makes you feel like the most important person in the world! Highly recommend!!!!!

TO Anthony Vazquez Photography