Anthony Vazquez Photography

(30)

New York, NY

Photographing the most exquisite weddings

Combining influences from the world of fashion, photojournalism, and traditional schools of photography, Anthony has created an exclusive and innovative style. Often described as spontaneous, his work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography, providing each one of his clients with a personalized and imaginative compilation of work.

Specialty

Photojournalism

330 West 38th , New York, NY

The right amount of artsy

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jill K

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer, it was very important to us that the photos had some kind of artistic quality. We didn't want the standard standing and posing or walking across the street and fake laughing shots without some kind of artsy element to it. We totally found that in Barbara, Who works as one of Anthony Vasquez's photographers. Her energy was very cool and mellowing. Exactly the kind of energy you want with you on your wedding day. She knew exactly when to push us if we weren't looking cheery enough and exactly when to just shoot and make magic without trying to hard. Barbara really is fantastic. I would work with her again anytime.

An easy decision!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Deniela N

We can not wait for October 2014 so AV can capture our "big" day. There were no doubts in our minds that AV would be the one chosen to capture our day after his profound dedication, professionalism, and love for photography... Not to mention the amazing works of art that I witnessed from a friend's wedding! It was the easiest wedding decision we made! He truly is he best in the business... no one compares!

Anthony Vazquez

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Allie R

Anthony Vazquez and his team are amazing! They made the experience of taking wedding pictures so calm and enjoyable. Our pictures and are album are magnificent. Highly recommend them!

Amazing pictures and a great crew

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Gabi M

Anthony and his crew are the greatest. He shot my sister's wedding and when it came time for mine it was a no-brainer. He is easy to work with and makes the picture taking process, which is usually painful, completely painless. Our pictures are stunning and the biggest issue is narrowing it down to a number we can put in the album. We have recommended him to all of our friends and would happily work with him for any events we may have in the future!

Best wedding photographer out there!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Ariella P

Anthony Vazquez and his team are completely amazing! The first time I saw Anthony's work, well before I was engaged, I knew he needed to be my wedding photographer. Anthony's work is so beautiful and unusual; the pictures he takes do not look like any other wedding photographer's pictures. Anthony's creativity, talent, and rocking personality truly elevate the day. I was so happy when I saw the proofs (as I knew I would be)- they are absolutely spectacular! I can't stop looking at them.

Amazing attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Karla P

We used Anthony Vasquez photography and Cinematography for our wedding this June. Our experience with this company has been amazing from the beginning. We had the pleasure of having our engagement pictures as well as wedding pictures, taken by Anthony himself! His ability to capture the moment is truly outstanding. I felt like a model the day of my wedding, and the pictures prove it :). My husband also had a spectacular experience with this company, as he was able to take very fun, yet artistic, shots before arriving at church. We can't wait to see all the amazing pictures as we sit down and design our wedding albums. We will definitely recommend this company to other couples!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Laura S

Anthony's team did an amazing job, we could not be happier with our pictures. Working with them was easy and really enjoyable!

Anthony Vazquez Photography

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 suzanna o

I used Anthony Vazquez Photography for my wedding and I could NOT be happier!! I have already referred 2 clients to him. My pictures are beautiful.

Anthony is a rock star, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Anthony brings an extraordinary blend of creativity, artistry, technical excellence, urban sophistication, aesthetic sensibility and passion to his work. He also is a quintessential New Yorker, in the very best sense: fast, high energy, committed to world class excellence, and effortlessly cool. Choosing him was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Mara G

Anthony photographed our wedding in June 2007 and I still get giddy when I look at the beautiful images he captured! He made boring brick wall into cool backgrounds and caught so many unscripted moments. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Michelle & Alan Dancyger

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Michelle F

Anthony and his team are the best and their work is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Danielle S

Anthony & his team could not be more professional, friendly and amazing at what they do! From the second I saw Anthony's work years ago, I knew I needed him as my wedding photographer. He introduced us to his colleague Barbara and we instantly connected. My husband and I are in love with every single photo and cannot wait to have more people use Anthony Vazquez Photography and see them at future events!

J Papaelias

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jessica P

I have had Anthony do a couple of shoots for me. He is amazing to work with and he is a excellent photographer. If you look at photography as an art and are looking for a photographer who not only knows his craft but has a talent for composing a picture and capturing honest moments, then he is the way to go. I loved his candid shots best... he made me feel quite comfortable, considering I am always more comfortable behind the lens rather than in front of it myself!

Anthony Vasquez is great

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

He made everything easy for us, I had no worries with him, he fulfilled everything he promised, and his work is amazing.

Fabulous Photos!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Ali R

Anthony Vasquez is a truly remarkable photographer and photo journalist. We met with four different photographers and felt very little differentiated them from one another. Then, we met Anthony. My husband and I knew right away that we had to hire him. His style is unique and his young, energetic and creative personality meshed exactly with what we were looking for. Anthony is someone we’d want to have following us and capturing our special day. As soon as we saw his work our decision was an easy one. Anthony takes first class pictures and we highly recommend him. Anthony captures the essence of the wedding venue with his pictures and in our case really utilized the neighborhood (Chinatown and Little Italy) down by Capitale to produce some incredible pictures. We are thrilled with our albums and overall Anthony is excellent.

Love my pictures!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Talia K

Anthony Vazquez and team were great to work with! They were helpful and responsive with all my questions from the very first appointment until the final edits on the album. From what I have heard, some photographers bring you in, get you to sign with them and then are barely responsive until you get your album. This could not have been farther from our experience. They were so fun to work with and I would certainly recommend them to other brides (and I already have!). Photos are all you have left from your wedding, so make sure to go with the best!!

A-MAY-ZING

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Julie B

We love Anthony and his team! Many of our friends have used different photographers for their weddings and no one is like Anthony Vazquez. He and his team are so chill and make the picture-taking part of the day relaxing and FUN. Besides all that, he is artistic and the pictures he takes are not standard. We got married in NYC and he took me and my husband to the trendy meatpacking district for a photoshoot before all the bridal party and family pics. We didn't get all of our proofs yet but what we've seen so far we LOVE!!!!!

Nice find

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Victoria P

We used Anthony Vasquez's company that used to be called Perception's Photography. We haven't gotten our proofs back yet but from what we experienced at the wedding I think the photos are going to turn out great!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Sari H

The absolutely most amazing photographer! Very modern and edgy. Gives every bride/groom a different experience and feel. The photographs are incredible and you will never have another experience like this. Travels all over. Did an extra photo session for us as a gift and it was so much fun. Makes you feel like the most important person in the world! Highly recommend!!!!!

Beautiful work, Fabulous People

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Hagar C

I loved working with Anthony Vazquez and his team! Their work really doesn't compare to a any wedding photographers out there - they're all extremely talented. If you're looking for photos that are artistic, unique, and breathtaking, then Anthony Vazquez is where you should go. Anthony did our engagement shoot and Barbara and George were our photographers for the wedding day. My husband and family and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the photographs! My friends were shocked at how gorgeous the photos turned out. I want to frame all of them, they are incredibly beautiful and artistic. They also made sure to take the regular formal photographs so you have everything and if you're seeking something extra, then they're definitely worth hiring. Plus, we just had so much fun with all of them - they're great to hang out with and they never seek to pull you away from your party or put you in awkward poses. There are a lot of candids and just beautiful shots.

One word: Awesome

Reviewed on 3/09/2011 Marisa L

When I was planning our wedding, there were 3 top priorities amongst myself, fiance, and parents. They were food - naturally because of our Italian heritage, music - because that simply could make or break a party, and the photographer - because (s)he is responsible for capturing the memories that will last far beyond the night itself - plus your photographer is probably the one person you will spend the most time with during your wedding day. That being said, Anthony rocked! Not only did his demeanor keep me calm all day, but I felt like a rock star. We just picked up our proofs last night and we couldn't be happier! Anthony can capture moods, moments, and even evoke era pieces. I highly recommend him and his team on your wedding day. He won't disappoint.

Past Client as well as Event Producer for Weddings

Reviewed on 3/07/2011 KIM K

As an Event Producer, when it came to selecting our photographer there was no question. Anthony Vazquez Photography is second to none. Anthony's creativity, vision, professionalism, attention to detail and pure enjoyment for his craft produces phenomenal results! We are ABOVE and BEYOND thrilled with our pictures and couldn't be happier with our choice.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/04/2011 Sara R

I wasn't looking for 'normal' wedding pictures, I wanted something with a true eye for fashion, real vision and a fantastic attitude and energy. Enter Anthony. Since the day I signed him, Anthony has been nothing but incredibly responsive to my (many) questions, helpful and professional. I absolutely cannot wait to have epic images of my wedding that aren't cookie-cutter/typical wedding photography!!

Exceptional Work !

Reviewed on 3/04/2011 jeannine g

Memories from my wedding day will forever be reinforced by the beautifully candid pictures taken by Anthony and his crew . He was extremely accomadating, professional and creative. His style is fresh and edgy with an extreme attention to detail . I highly recommend him to everyone!!! Anthony knows how to capture a moment and make it last a lifetime .

The BEST... Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 3/04/2011 Adrienne N

We met Mr. Vazquez at a bridal exhibit in Palm Beach, Florida and that meeting led to the best relationship a bride could ask for. Everyone told me to savor every moment of my wedding day because the time will fly by and thanks to Anthony Vazquez and his staff I can relive every moment as if it was today. We were fortunate enough to have Anthony shoot our engagement photos (Design District, Miami), groom’s photos (sexy private photo’s for my husband), wedding day (fabulous) and his signature “Take Two” photos (the best pictures ever and sooo worth it!). We have the most incredible, fantastic, amazing -what other adjective can I use – to sum up how we feel about the team that made our day spectacular! Everyone who views our pictures and albums, comments on Anthony’s style, creativity and design abilities as one of kind and truly awe inspiring. Anthony was a pleasure to meet, work with, during and after our special day and we would recommend Anthony Vazquez Photography, Inc. to anyone in the world. He is truly a gifted and talented artist in every aspect.

Send Email