Photographing the most exquisite weddings

Combining influences from the world of fashion, photojournalism, and traditional schools of photography, Anthony has created an exclusive and innovative style. Often described as spontaneous, his work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography, providing each one of his clients with a personalized and imaginative compilation of work.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

330 West 38th , New York, NY

The right amount of artsy

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jill K

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer, it was very important to us that the photos had some kind of artistic quality. We didn't want the standard standing and posing or walking across the street and fake laughing shots without some kind of artsy element to... Read More it. We totally found that in Barbara, Who works as one of Anthony Vasquez's photographers. Her energy was very cool and mellowing. Exactly the kind of energy you want with you on your wedding day. She knew exactly when to push us if we weren't looking cheery enough and exactly when to just shoot and make magic without trying to hard. Barbara really is fantastic. I would work with her again anytime.

An easy decision!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Deniela N

We can not wait for October 2014 so AV can capture our "big" day. There were no doubts in our minds that AV would be the one chosen to capture our day after his profound dedication, professionalism, and love for photography... Not to mention the amazing works of art that I... Read More witnessed from a friend's wedding! It was the easiest wedding decision we made! He truly is he best in the business... no one compares!

2013-10-08T10:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to working with you!

Anthony Vazquez

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Allie R

Anthony Vazquez and his team are amazing! They made the experience of taking wedding pictures so calm and enjoyable. Our pictures and are album are magnificent. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Natasha A

Anthony Vazquez is the best. Anthony and his team did our engagement photos and our party. Our pictures are stunning , perfect and elegant none of the cheesy bridal stuff that makes you cringe, just beautiful attention to detail gorgeous photos. Anthony's great personality puts... Read More you to ease and makes you comfortable and happy.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Colleen M

My husband and I cannot stop talking about how amazing they were. We loved working with Barbara, Ashley and their assistant. They were outstanding, we were blown away by them. But it wasn't just us, our wedding party, parents and guests all loved them as well. They worked... Read More hard..they were so gracious, professional,helpful and above all creative. We really enjoyed the night with them!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Brooke V

You can trust Anthony Vazquez Photography with capturing the biggest moment in your life; your wedding day. The team is professional, accommodating and extremely talented. They are a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I am thrilled we chose the AV team -- the photos we... Read More have from our wedding speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Elana

Anthony and his team were so incredibly amazing to work with and truly made our wedding even more special. He captured the most breathtaking images and we are so happy that we had the privilege of working with him!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Working with Anthony and his team was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!! All you need to do is look at their website and you can see the amazing quality of their work, so I don't need to go on and on about that. But, some things you won't see, which... Read More really made them stand out, was the ease of working with them. They respond to emails and phone calls immediately, which so helps ease wedding planning stress! They are extremely organized, which is the way to my heart. They sent me a small booklet of instructions about what I needed to send them to make sure my wedding day ran smoothly i.e. time frames, lists of photographs I wanted taken, names of all immediate family members and specific people I wanted photos with, and what was the most fabulous about that was they actually had that list and checked off the photos as the wedding day progressed. They are always punctual and time oriented, you will not be late because of your photographer, I can promise you that! They are prepared for anything the day of your wedding and will bend over backwards to provide you with amazing memories of your wedding day. I am only recently married, 1/9/2016, so I have not seen all my photos yet, but the preview of 30 photos they sent me were AMAZING! And based on how fabulous my engagement photos were, I know that I will love every single photo and have a difficult time choosing photos for my album, but that's a problem I don't mind having! I would recommend Anthony Vazquez and his team over and over again, they truly were one of the best vendors I worked with.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Julie S

I LOVED working the Barbara. She was so calm and relaxed. They were so prepared and quickly went through our list of pictures. She was also so helpful when scheduling the day. Lucille (who works in the office) was also a pleasure to work with. She was always so kind and quick to... Read More respond to any emails. Our engagement photos were AMAZING. We havent recevied our wedding proofs yet but I am not worried at all. I know they will be amazing.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Marissa W

Finding the right vendors for your wedding day can be a daunting task. When looking for a venue we came across an album on Anthony's and fell in love. From the moment we met Anthony we knew he was the one for us. Even my dad was hooked! He is so easy to work with and made the... Read More entire process as seamless as possible, especially dealing with my crazy family. This was the best money spent on the day! The photos are absolutely incredible. We could not have chosen a better group of people to capture the day. I would recommend Anthony and his team to anyone! -MW

Juan is a photographic genius

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kristen M

I learned of Anthony Vazquez Photography through my cousin who had them photograph their wedding. I looked at their wedding album and it was a no-brainer for me - we had to meet with Anthony and his team and learn more about their service. So before my appointment with... Read More Anthony Vazquez Photography in NYC - we took a look at their website and looked through several portfolios - I picked the 4 I liked best and wrote down the details. During my meeting with Anthony, I showed Anthony my list and I said, "I want whomever shot these weddings to be my photographer" - Anthony said to me "you want Juan". We met with Juan that same night and knew in an instant that he was the right photographer for our event - Juan is everything: soup to nuts. Photojournalism at it's best. The right amount of artsy. He captured the most amazing moments of our special day in the most creative way possible. We are forever grateful. One thing to keep in mind, my husband and I had discussed "wedding splurges" in advance and knew that our photographer would be one of them. If you choose Anthony Vazquez Photography as one of or as your wedding splurge, you will not be disappointed. Juan is a creative genius; we highly recommend him!!! Thank you Anthony for hiring the best of the best photographers out there. It was truly a pleasure working with you guys.

The best!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Leora P

The team is so great and professional. They were all so great to work with the day of the wedding- they kept me calm and made everything fun and happy. They were great with my husband who isn't really so keen on posing for pictures for 6 hours straight. I got all of my proofs... Read More back and they're really so all gorgeous- I'm going to have a hard time choosing just a few for an album.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Wonderful experience with Ashley Jones and the entire team. Punctual, professional, polite and importantly they are so organized and so very talented. Just finished creating the wedding album and can't wait to see the finished project. They are instantly responsive via... Read More email as well. Highly recommend AV. People you can trust and will love.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Natalie H

When it came to my wedding photographer - it was a no brainer - Anthony and his team are simply the best. I am a NYC event planner and I have worked with a ton of photographers but there is nothing like Anthony's work. It is creative and unique. My husband was blown away by how... Read More comfortable and how much fun we had taking engagement pictures in central park. My mother in law raved about how awesome they were at the wedding. My friends were blown away by the shots they captured. Driving home from my wedding, Anthony's team posted the most amazing photograph of my husband and I under a tree and I started to cry. Words can't express how much that one shot captured of the most amazing day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Worth every penny spent.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jena L

Anthony and his photo & video team are amazing! their photo and video work perfectly capture the most special day of your life so that you can relive it over and over again. they know just how to get the right and best shots! they're office is also just as amazing to work with,... Read More ensuring that you're taken care of and don't have to worry about anything leading up to your wedding day so that you can relax and just enjoy every moment. I would definitely recommend Anthony Vazquez Photography for your wedding photo/video needs!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Melanie M

anthony and his team are absolutely wonderful - we worked with Barbara for our engagement shoot and wedding, and it couldn't have been more perfect. she helped us remain calm and the photos came out absolutely beautifully. couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Christina S

Let me start out by saying that Anthony is not only talented, but he is professional and beyond wonderful to work with. We hired Anthony and his team to photograph our engagement party, our engagement photos, my bridal shower, and our wedding. Each experience with him was... Read More not only professional, but fun, exciting and most importantly relaxed. Anthony and his team are true professionals who will go above and beyond to ensure that these special memories will last a lifetime.

Amazing pictures and a great crew

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Gabi M

Anthony and his crew are the greatest. He shot my sister's wedding and when it came time for mine it was a no-brainer. He is easy to work with and makes the picture taking process, which is usually painful, completely painless. Our pictures are stunning and the biggest issue is... Read More narrowing it down to a number we can put in the album. We have recommended him to all of our friends and would happily work with him for any events we may have in the future!

Best wedding photographer out there!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Ariella P

Anthony Vazquez and his team are completely amazing! The first time I saw Anthony's work, well before I was engaged, I knew he needed to be my wedding photographer. Anthony's work is so beautiful and unusual; the pictures he takes do not look like any other wedding... Read More photographer's pictures. Anthony's creativity, talent, and rocking personality truly elevate the day. I was so happy when I saw the proofs (as I knew I would be)- they are absolutely spectacular! I can't stop looking at them.

Amazing attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Karla P

We used Anthony Vasquez photography and Cinematography for our wedding this June. Our experience with this company has been amazing from the beginning. We had the pleasure of having our engagement pictures as well as wedding pictures, taken by Anthony himself! His ability to... Read More capture the moment is truly outstanding. I felt like a model the day of my wedding, and the pictures prove it :). My husband also had a spectacular experience with this company, as he was able to take very fun, yet artistic, shots before arriving at church. We can't wait to see all the amazing pictures as we sit down and design our wedding albums. We will definitely recommend this company to other couples!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Laura S

Anthony's team did an amazing job, we could not be happier with our pictures. Working with them was easy and really enjoyable!

Anthony Vazquez Photography

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 suzanna o

I used Anthony Vazquez Photography for my wedding and I could NOT be happier!! I have already referred 2 clients to him. My pictures are beautiful.

Anthony is a rock star, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Anthony brings an extraordinary blend of creativity, artistry, technical excellence, urban sophistication, aesthetic sensibility and passion to his work. He also is a quintessential New Yorker, in the very best sense: fast, high energy, committed to world class excellence, and... Read More effortlessly cool. Choosing him was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Mara G

Anthony photographed our wedding in June 2007 and I still get giddy when I look at the beautiful images he captured! He made boring brick wall into cool backgrounds and caught so many unscripted moments. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Michelle & Alan Dancyger

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Michelle F

Anthony and his team are the best and their work is INCREDIBLE!!!!