Photographing the most exquisite weddings

Combining influences from the world of fashion, photojournalism, and traditional schools of photography, Anthony has created an exclusive and innovative style. Often described as spontaneous, his work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography, providing each one of his clients with a personalized and imaginative compilation of work.

Documentary, Lifestyle

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

330 West 38th , New York, NY (212) 920-6082

The right amount of artsy

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jill K

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer, it was very important to us that the photos had some kind of artistic quality. We didn't want the standard standing and posing or walking across the street and fake laughing shots without some kind of artsy element to... Read More it. We totally found that in Barbara, Who works as one of Anthony Vasquez's photographers. Her energy was very cool and mellowing. Exactly the kind of energy you want with you on your wedding day. She knew exactly when to push us if we weren't looking cheery enough and exactly when to just shoot and make magic without trying to hard. Barbara really is fantastic. I would work with her again anytime.

An easy decision!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Deniela N

We can not wait for October 2014 so AV can capture our "big" day. There were no doubts in our minds that AV would be the one chosen to capture our day after his profound dedication, professionalism, and love for photography... Not to mention the amazing works of art that I... Read More witnessed from a friend's wedding! It was the easiest wedding decision we made! He truly is he best in the business... no one compares!

2013-10-08T10:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to working with you!

Anthony Vazquez

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Allie R

Anthony Vazquez and his team are amazing! They made the experience of taking wedding pictures so calm and enjoyable. Our pictures and are album are magnificent. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Jacqueline V

We could not have been happier choosing AV for our photography and videography! From the minute we met with Anthony and saw his work, we knew we wanted him to be our photographer. He is truly talented. Our pictures are amazing. We love the combination of traditional and... Read More unconventional photos. Our trailer and full video are so beautiful. The whole crew was so nice and easy to work with. Booking Anthony Vazquez was one of the best decisions we made and we cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Jennifer A

Working with Anthony Vazquez Photography and Videography was the best choice we made when planning our wedding!!! Barbara was our lead photographer on the day of the wedding. Along with a fabulous, talented and professional team she captured our day in the most beautiful way.... Read More Every minute we felt comfortable and honestly enjoyed hanging out with them all day. They made sure everything was in place for perfect photos (including having to remind me to relax my shoulders for every single photo). Having received our photos at this point I can honestly say that we are absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. The hardest part was to pick from the hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous photos to create our album. We went back and forth with whether or not to have videography for our wedding, especially with all expenses already involved in planning a wedding. That being said…including videography in our package was THE BEST DECISION EVER!!!! Everyone says that your wedding day goes by so fast and it is so true. Now, having this video to relive the day is amazing! We are able to see not only the most important moments of our special day, but our friends and family having fun and enjoying the day too! The videography team is impeccable and our video is just stunning. If you are trying to decide whether to have videography the answer is hands down YES!!! You will not regret it! Thank you to the entire team at Anthony Vazquez Photography and Videography and of course to Anthony himself!!! It has truly been a pleasure working with you all. From our engagement shoot, phone calls, wedding day, album planning and every other detail. Thank you for creating the most beautiful memories that we will be able to keep forever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erika P

Anthony Vazquez’s team blew our minds! The photos are incredible. Juan, who is part of Anthony’s team was our photographer for the day and by the end it felt like he was part of the family. He is incredible! He is patient, polite, professional and has an eye for amazingly edgy... Read More shots.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina G

We can't say enough good things about AV photography. We booked them the week after we secured our venue since we had seen a friend of a friends wedding pictures and completely fell in love. We had Juan as our photographer on the day of our wedding and he was seriously over the... Read More top incredible!! We had done a complimentary engagement shoot (part of the package) and knew from then we had made the right decision. He was easy to work with, clearly knew what he was doing and captured incredible pictures. The day of he was a half hour early and phenomenal to have with us the day - he's easy going and calm and this goes a LONG WAY son your wedding day. He made all of us feel comfortable and bared with us (and my 300+ wedding) flawlessly. His team (Adriana and Ashley) were also amazing - our bridal party couldn't stop raving. They listened to all of my requests on certain pictures I wanted and also gave suggestions. Would hire them a million times over again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emily B

Anthony and his team were a pleasure to work with! We experienced only the utmost professionalism during the wedding planning stage and were impressed by how organized and helpful the team was on our wedding day. Plus, most importantly, we're extremely happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Laura S

Wow!! Simply amazing. Juan was the best to work with, he made me, my now husband, and everybody in our bridal party laugh and feel comfortable. I've only seen a preview so far on facebook (my wedding was just a few days ago) but I know that the pictures will be amazing. MUST... Read More HAVE PHOTOGRAPHER! Best in NY!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Pejy K

Where do we begin? The warmth, vision, and professionalism of Anthony Vazquez, and his team, surpass any other company. It’s because of these qualities that we were so at ease and the entire experience was so natural. It's also, these qualities and the team’s expertise,... Read More that translated into the most amazing photos. We are forever grateful to Anthony and his team, for helping to make our wedding day a truly memorable, and magical experience. Dwayne and Pejy Kash-Crowder

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 A G

My husband and I were so incredibly happy with Anthony and his team! They were such a large part of our wedding day and made everything run smoothly and timely (which is so important!). I knew I had wanted to use Anthony and his team ever since I saw his work for my family... Read More friends wedding about 5 years ago. It was the best decision we made. Their professionalism and talent are beyond compare and they are truly beyond a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Anthony and his team!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julia G

Choosing AV's team for photo and video was the BEST choice ever! Photo/video was so important to me because it is ultimately the ONLY take away you have to remember your wedding so skimping out on this was not an option. After reviewing about 10 photographers and meeting in... Read More person with Anthony, I felt strongly his team was the right choice. Anthony is a really nice guy and down to earth, he really made us feel comfortable. Despite being a high end photographer, his studio is professional, but not pretentious. He paired us with Barbara who was our photographer and directed us throughout both the engagement shoot AND the wedding day. So far the sneak peak we have seen is unbelievable and I cannot wait to see the rest! Also, worth a mention is that Anthony's photo/video packages are super competitive AND he offers parent albums for each family (depending on what you choose) which was very important to us as these albums can cost thousands and each set of parents wanted one- made my life much easier.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Dara P

Anthony and his team were amazing from day 1. They were super easy throughout the entire process, always responsive to emails and phone calls, and knew exactly what they were doing! Most importantly on the day of the wedding they were fun, calm, and made everything go so... Read More smoothly!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Stephanie B

I was referred to Anthony Vazquez Photography by a friend in the DJ business. He said the photography was amazing. I hired Anthony for my wedding which is fast approaching in Oct. 2017. We took engagement photos with Anthony in Central Park which came out GORGEOUS! Looking at... Read More the photos, I barely recognized myself. I thought these photos belonged in a magazine or a billboard. They were perfect. We took photos by a cherry blossom tree and in the gras overlooking the water where the row boats go. I hired Juan to take photos for my Bridal Shower at Laduree which again were GORGEOUS! He captured the room, the ambience and the over all theme in such a way. These are professionals who know what they are doing and make you feel comfortable and special during your important events. I highly recommend Anthony Vazquez Photography for the experience and most of all the quality work that was done. I'll cherish my photos forever. I can't wait to see what Anthony creates on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Brittany R

Anthony Vazquez and team are top notch. My husband and I spent quite a bit of time looking for a wedding photographer, and we were so thankful when a friend of a friend recommended AV. Finally, our search was over. From our initial consultation to our wedding day, Anthony and... Read More his Team were super professional, attentive, responsive and always SO nice. We had a blast with Barbara for our engagement shoot and were so happy with how our pictures turned out.. we knew our wedding pictures would be just as stunning and beautiful. Barbara and Ashley were AMAZING on our day of and captured shots that we couldn't have even imagined. They arrived right on time and shot everything on our wish list with ease. Our bridal party can't stop talking about how much fun they had with all the pictures and shots. Barbara and Ashley really helped to make our entire day that much more fun and special. Also, Anthony called us the day before our wedding to check in and wish us a wonderful wedding.. talk about customer service! Highly recommend AV!! You will not be disappointed. We look forward to looking back on our wedding pictures for years to come.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jennifer N

Our florist insisted that Anthony and his team was the BEST and he was RIGHT! I was absolutely obsessed with Barbara (my photographer and her assistant Trey, the day of my wedding and my husband and the guys LOVED Ashley!! It snowed the ENTIRE day the day of my wedding and... Read More they all trooped it out to NJ and not one complaint, no pressure on rushing, just cool and calm. My pictures are STUNNING, I'm not even sure how I'll pick out favorites for my album because there are just so many awesome shots captured. My husband and I didn't get married at a church and didn't want to do a first look, it just meant a lot to us to have that moment walking down the aisle be a surprise, so a majority of our alone shots were done during cocktail hour. The crew was so good and got so many shots for us and still left us enough time to go and enjoy some time with our friends/family there which is something we didnt think we would be able to do. They really exceeded all expectations. Lucille and Anthony checked in on numerous occasions to make sure everything was going smooth and kept in touch along the way. I look forward to working with them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Nicole F

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. When it was time to choose a wedding videographer and photographer, we knew exactly who we wanted. After looking at AV website and trailers over and over, it was no question. Barbara and her team was absolutely perfect the day of our... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw wedding. They arrived exactly on time, set up in a timely manner and got the exact shots I wanted and asked for. You did not even know the crew was there, they captured the shots without causing a fuss and the day ran smoothly because of them. We did not see the pictures or video yet, but last week AV sent us a "sneak peek album" I cannot even describe how unbelievable each and every shot was. We cannot wait to get the rest of the pictures and put together our album! I would recommend AV photography and videography to the moon and back!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Stefanie M

Anthony Vazquez and his team are a wonderful asset to the wedding photography industry. I searched long and hard for a classic yet modern twist approach to photos and found that in them. They made my special day that much more enjoyable. Every member of the team was attentive... Read More and thoughtful of the photos taken. Juan was with my groom prior to the reception and he loved working with him. Anthony has such an eye for selecting locations for beautiful photos and making a bride feel special all day long. I cannot wait to see all of my photos, the previews look amazing. I highly recommend AV Photography, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Rebecca W

Anthony and team was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everyone was extremely accommodating. We used Anthony Vazquez Photography for photo and video. I can't image working with a better group of photographers and videographers. Our day was captured PERFECTLY. They captured... Read More every detail, color, element that I desired. Prior to my wedding day the AV team reached out to me about a shot list and if there were any specific shots I wanted at my venue. I showed the team some ideas I had in mind and every single shot was captured on my wedding day. Our video was the perfect blend of myself and my husband. Photos and Videos are truly the only keepsake a couple has from the wedding day and I am so happy we went with Anthony Vazquez and team to capture an incredibly special day that we will get to show our children some day.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Chloe E

We were so impressed with Anthony Vazquez Photography throughout the whole year my husband and I were engaged. As most brides and grooms know there are aspects about wedding planning that can get extremely stressful. It was nice to come across a vendor that listened to us and... Read More worked hard to match all our needs. Our lead photographer was Juan and he was SO great to work with! I didn't have a wedding planner and to be honest, with Juan's organization, focus and guidance (he helped my Dad (who was helpless!) put on his boutonniere, etc...), everything ran perfectly the entire day. We just got our proofs back and they came out INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough good things - you'll be so happy if you use Anthony Vazquez!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nina F

My husband and I met Anthony after attending a few weddings where he was the photographer. His work portrays how unbelievably talented he is and it was without question that we wanted him to be the one with us on our wedding day to capture our unforgettable moments. Talent and... Read More creativity is an understatement. His outgoing, bubbly personality mixed with his unique photography skills and professionalism made for an absolutely incredible experience. We just received some sneak peak shots from Anthony and I am speechless. Stunning. Magnificent. His work is by far the most beautiful I have ever seen. And Steven and I thank you for being apart of our special day and capturing the most beautiful moments we will now always have!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Elizabeth N

I'm so happy and relieved we used Anthony Vazquez Photography for our wedding at the Stone Mill at the NY Botanical Garden last August. The planning was seamless and they were up front with us on what would work best to make photos run smoothly. On our wedding day, Juan and his... Read More team (second shooter and assistant) were professional and efficient but also so fun to work with! They got excited about some of the shots and it made us feel so good! I was late to arrive at the venue but we were still able to get great bride/groom pictures as well as all of the family shots I requested. We were really happy with the photos and with our album. I definitely recommend using Anthony Vazquez Photography for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

If you are not sure, be sure - this was the best decision we made for our wedding! Anthony and his team, Barbra and Ashley, took the most incredible photos, were such a pleasure to work with and we just plain had fun with them! All of our friends ask us who took our photos and... Read More we could not be happier to recommend them to Anthony Vasquez photography. We are so in love with the AV team!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Natasha A

Anthony Vazquez is the best. Anthony and his team did our engagement photos and our party. Our pictures are stunning , perfect and elegant none of the cheesy bridal stuff that makes you cringe, just beautiful attention to detail gorgeous photos. Anthony's great personality puts... Read More you to ease and makes you comfortable and happy.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Colleen M

My husband and I cannot stop talking about how amazing they were. We loved working with Barbara, Ashley and their assistant. They were outstanding, we were blown away by them. But it wasn't just us, our wedding party, parents and guests all loved them as well. They worked... Read More hard..they were so gracious, professional,helpful and above all creative. We really enjoyed the night with them!