ANTHONY'S LAKE CLUB

Danbury, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Deck. The wooden deck outside of the Anthony’s Lake Club banquet facility features a twin gazebo deck overlooking the lake for a serene wedding or cocktail party.

Lawn. Anthony’s Lake Club offers expansive grounds with lush grass appropriate for a spring or summer wedding ceremony or cocktail reception. Consult with the wedding event staff for information about tenting and seating capacity for an outdoor ceremony.

Banquet Room. This beautiful room holds up to 200 guests and features a large dance floor, customized colored lighting and views of the lake.

On the day of your wedding, bride and groom can prepare separately on the grounds in private suites. After your ceremony, your guests are in for a real treat.

Anthony's Lake Club offers a number of reception options ranging from the very reasonable to the extravagant and luxurious. The staff offers exceptional service and many extras so the bride and groom can save time on other vendors. First comes the cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres. Mingle with your friends and family on the deck or in the banquet room. After the cocktail hour, greet your guests in the ballroom for an evening of dining and dancing. Share a champagne toast and a buffet-style dinner.

Several elaborate wedding buffet menus are offered, including vegetarian options, choice of entrees, appetizers, salads and desserts in addition to the wedding cake.

The Divine wedding day package includes a five-hour open bar with top-shelf liquors available. Booking the Divine package requires a 100 guest minimum, and all weddings require maître d’ services at an additional fee that ensures thoughtful, elegant service.

Customize your event by choosing from the venue’s large selection of colored table linens to add your own special flair.

Choosing Anthony's Lake Club for your ceremony or reception gives you access to a number of extras, including:

• Light stenciling available
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Fresh flower centerpieces
  • Wedding cake provided
  • Overnight accommodations for the newlyweds

Danbury's Only Lake Front Event Center....

Our Mission ... To provide our customers: The finest food quality at an affordable price. Excellent service & respect from our staff. A relaxed, clean, electrifying atmosphere. The comfort to know that their day is as special to Anthony's Lake Club as it is to their family & friends.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering

Christopher Columbus Avenune, Danbury, CT (203) 792-4100

Thank you for our best day yet!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 matthew p

Thank you to Rocco and Manny a thousand times! My wife and I were married on June 1, 2013 and had our reception at Anthony's Lake Club in Danbury, CT. How do I put into words the greatness of this venue? To start, one year ago, we were ready to scrap the whole idea of a... Read More reception and just elope. Every place we looked at was very expensive and beautiful, or cheap and not so nice looking. We searched for months and finally came across Anthonys Lake Club and the Divine 99 offer. The website looked nice and the price was great so we set up a meeting with Rocco. We went up from Port Chester, NY and wow were we impressed! The hall is clean and beautiful, updated, brand new dance floor, and beautiful large back deck overlooking the lake. Rocco put us immediately at ease. He is very professional, pleasant, warm, and welcoming. He never tried to sell us on his place. He simply told us what he and his brother Manny were all about. After all of the other places we visited and the hidden fees and extra costs, we were very skeptical of the price. We were waiting for the other shoe to drop! But it never did! We got everything promised to us and more! The food! Unbelievable how great the food was! Rocco is an amazing chef! All fresh and delicious! He even had us up for family dinner night to try his cooking, on him! The menu that we had to choose from had plenty of options and he even threw in some extra appetizers! Everyone loved the food! We had the option of plated or buffet style. We had the buffet which was great because everyone was able to try everything! All delicious! Manny is the maitre d. Absolutely flawless night! We worried about nothing at all. Every need was anticipated and met quickly. He is incredibly friendly, professional, and fun! And their wait staff were a reflection of them! All pleasant, helpful, and efficient. We gave our full trust to Manny and he did not disappoint! We were able to enjoy the night worry free! The divine 99 plan is wonderful. Not just from the price aspect either. The dj and photographer that are included in the package work together on a consistent basis which helps ensure a smooth evening. Our pictures are beautiful and some of the best ones are at the venue! It is beautiful there! Finally, we must have called Rocco and Manny over half a dozen times leading up to the wedding with questions or concerns. They gave us their full attention and time. If a message was left for them, we received a callback almost immediately. Often we had repeat questions or forgot something they already told us and they were completely understanding and glad to help. They truly understand the stress of wedding planning and do all they can to keep you at ease. They were friends helping us with the wedding plans. We were never hounded for money. It was all about us and our wedding and ensuring that it was a perfect night! And it was! Forever, thank you Rocco and Manny!!!!!! All our love, Matt and Kelly Pagliughi

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Stephanie L

I cannot express enough how incredibly thankful I am for this place and for Manny & Rocco & their amazing staff! My fiance and I, in the early planning stages, were looking for a venue and after reading all of their incredible reviews, we chose to visit this one. From the... Read More first day we met them, they were wonderful, professional and completely affordable. We planned with the help of our amazing DJ (Spin Doctor Dave) a beautiful lit up bar outside on the patio. Unfortunately, it rained on our wedding night but that did not stop Manny, Rocco & Dave from making our night perfect. They creatively added the same decorations into our ballroom and it was more perfect than I could have imagined. Weddings are always overwhelming, especially if you are planning it all on your own, but I can honestly say, you'd be CRAZY not to book your venue with these guys! I am SO thankful we did. I never had to worry about anything. I know there are MANY reviews like this for them, and I'll be honest, in the beginning I was a little skeptical, how could one place be liked SO much? There has to be something wrong, right? Well, not one thing, not even one, went wrong. The night went so smoothly and EVERYONE had an incredible time. We haven't stopped hearing from all of our family and friends how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. And of course, the food, it was phenomenal. There were SO many appetizers and desserts and just, wow. They also have a package deal which I HIGHLY suggest. It includes the food, cake (that you design), DJ, photographer, open bar, chocolate fountain, bridal accommodations for the night and so much more. I could go on forever about how amazing this place is, and thankfully, they've given us many unforgettable memories. If you want the wedding of your dreams, THIS IS THE PLACE!

Couldn't be Happier

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Melissa R

I had my wedding at Anthony's on May 18th with a total of 165 guests and I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue - from the food, to the staff, to the whole day it was amazing. Manny and Rocco went above and beyond in making my day special. The raw bar was the... Read More talk of the town - everyone raved about how beautiful and delicious it was. The buffet dinner was fantastic and the staff was prompt, courteous, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my wedding day!! Thank you for making it so wonderful and I will continue to sing the praises of Anthony's years to come.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

Literally- WOW THE BEST EVER. Worth all five stars and more!! Anthony's Lake Club was the venue that hosted my wedding reception and I could not be happier. This venue is absolutely beautiful- the lake is breathtaking and the staff there goes above and beyond for their guests.... Read More The food there was so delicious- my friends and family are still talking about it weeks later. I could not be happier with this venue. Definitely worth more than 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Shannon B

Rocco and Manny are the best! Harold and I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day. Anthony's Lake Club was the first venue we visited and no other place could compare! The individual attention we received made us feel our day was truly about us. The grounds are... Read More beautiful! Perfect for a first look too. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. This is the place to have your wedding without a doubt! And the package is a great value with fabulous photography and DJ options. Thank you Rocco and Manny for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole C

My husband and I got married here 2/26/17 and our day was just perfect. I have been to the venue for other events, and the recent renovations have given it a more elegant appearance. I am an amateur photographer, and getting great photos of the event were important to me. There... Read More was a lot of natural light indoors and we got some fantastic photos. When we were looking for a venue a big concern of mine was the ability to accommodate various dietary restrictions. All of my guests were fed and happy! They told me how great the food was. Anthony's also contracts with a bakery that was able to make my a tier of my cake allergy-friendly (for my moderate allergies), which is awesome because I am one of those people that can never eat cake at weddings! Manny and Rocco were always available for questions and meetings. I never had a problem with that, and I do know of brides who have had those problems with other venues. It was a great feeling on my wedding day to feel like everything was taken care of and that I didn't have to worry. I 100% recommend Anthony's Lake Club! It is a very classy place.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Michelle S

My husband and I got married on oct. 22 and it rained but they still made everything beautiful. Manny was at the wedding the whole time and helpful the whole time. He was there during the day setting up and helping with last minute things. Rocco and Manny were very helpful with... Read More the planning. Everything turned out so beautiful, I would recommend having a wedding hear to anyone. The food was great and they have the most amazing wedding package. I was very pleased with everything!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanne L

All I can really say is WOW!! As soon as we met Rocco at this venue, both my hubby and I knew immediately this would be the perfect place to have our wedding. Rocco and Manny were amazing throughout the whole process and were so easy to work with. You can tell that they work... Read More hard and take pride in their food and venue. Rocco is such an amazing chef. Everything was so delicious and the vendors they work with were also just amazing. Thank you so much for taking care of us. We had such a blast!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Gabby M

Amazing! Manny and Rocco do a phenomenal job, not once during the whole wedding planning process did I have to worry about a thing, between their package deal and them constantly checking in I was constantly at ease. They handled everything flawlessly and we had the perfect... Read More night! I couldn't be more thankful for Manny, Rocco & the whole staff who made sure our night was exactly how we wanted it to be!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Trudy P

Our dream wedding. Please book here. Many said we wouldn't have to worry about a thing, and we didn't!! The food was delicious, the venue is beautiful, and the staff is friendly, respectful, but so proficient. If you have not booked at Anthony's, do it now.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Heather T

My husband and I got married on 9/17/16 and our experience at Anthony's was nothing short of perfect. The food was awesome, ( our guests loved the chicken franchaise) the dj they recommended Dillon, was great, the venue was clean and all the flowers were in bloom. We got... Read More married on the deck under the arbor and the ambiance with the water in the background was the perfect setting for photos! Manny was great and helped coordinate everything so that the whole party ran smoothly. We would recommend Anthony's to anyone! Love this place!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Anthony's Lake Club is incredible! My husband and I were married there on August 13, 2016 and were fortunate enough to be able to book this wonderful place. We had our ceremony out on the deck overlooking beautiful Lake Kenosia. Manny and Rocco went out of their way to make... Read More our day as special as it could be. They practically planned our whole event for us which was a huge help! From rehearsal to making it a perfect ceremony and the best reception anyone could ask for. My guests could not believe how beautiful this hall was and the food was out of this world! The service was excellent and everyone really enjoyed themselves there. My guests are STILL talking about it! Thank you again Manny and Rocco Perno! You and your staff are the best ever!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

I had the best time at my wedding .everything was perfect. Thank you Rocco and manny for your wonderful job. Anthony's lake club was an excellent choice

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Alishia E

We got married on July 1st, 2016 and let me tell you that there was never one moment that I ever had to worry. From start to finish Manny and Rocco made our dream come true. For anyone who hasn't seen this venue I am telling you that you MUST go and see it. Not only is it newly... Read More renovated and GORGEOUS, but you also have a beautiful waterfront view. They have an amazing package that is impossible to resist and the food was incredibly delicious. Our family and friends have not stopped raving at how much of an unforgettable time they had. Unfortunately on my wedding day it rained, but they kept me informed every step of the way and were able to create a beautiful set-up and ambience for when we had to move everything inside. I can truly not express how appreciative and grateful I am that I was able to have my wedding at Anthony's. If I could rate them 10 stars I would! I HIGHLY recommend Anthony's Lake Club to anyone looking to have one of the most amazing weddings ever!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Shirley F

We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding!!! The staff at Anthony's Lake Club did an exceptional job!! Our guests were RAVING about everything from the table set ups to the food! We HIGHLY reccomend ALC - it's truly a gorgeous venue! Thank you all for all of... Read More your hard work & for helping us have the BEST wedding ever!!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 laura z

We just got married here last Saturday and i couldn't wait to get back to leave a review. we booked Anthony's about a year ago and Manny & Rocco were constantly in touch going over every detail. what really set this venue apart from the rest was the package that they offered. We... Read More went with the biggest package and got the most for our money. the best part is that there are a choice of vendors included. this made planning a breeze. i was even pregnant and had the baby all within the time we were planning and i am telling you that there was zero stress involved. this was really the way to go. the food was amazing, the drinks were great and the view was beautiful. not to mention that Manny & Rocco have to be two of the coolest guys i have ever met. on the day of the wedding, they had everything down to a tee. you can tell that they have been doing this for a long time and have great experience. everything was on time and they did everything in their power to make sure that my husband and i got to enjoy ourselves. not one of our guests had any negative things to say. they have all been raving about how perfect our wedding was. Manny & Rocco know how to throw a fantastic party.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Thank you for making our day special. From start to finish, Rocco and Manny have been very helpful and attentive when it came to our special day. The food was delicious, all my guest complimented everything in regards to the venue, everything came out great. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

We had our wedding on October 9th this year and our friends & family are still talking about it. Rocco & Manny were wonderful, accommodating and very easy to work with. The food was absolutely delicious, which was a major factor for us picking a venue, and there was more then... Read More enough of it. The staff went above and beyond for us. It was raining from 4-5:30 and we were hoping for an outdoor ceremony. After making the decision to hold the ceremony inside, Rocco told me there was a break in the storm and we were going outside. In 15 minutes the deck was cleared off of water, leaves etc. chairs were set up and we had our ceremony out there! They did everything they could to make our day perfect! We loved having our wedding at Anthony's and are looking forward to going back to celebrate New Years with them and other future events!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Rosemary H

Choosing Anthony’s Lake Club was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Their Divine wedding package is exactly that, divine. It includes a venue on the water, a DJ, a photographer, a rose bud vase on every table, an amazing meal, champagne toast,... Read More open bar, wedding cake, chocolate fountain, and a night in a hotel. Simply unbeatable! It took a lot of the stress off me and my husband knowing we didn’t need to worry about all those extras. Every review raves about the food for a reason, it’s fantastic. I still have people coming up to me telling me how much they loved it. The buffet is the way to go; your guests have the opportunity to try a little of everything. What I love most is that you get to work directly with the owners, brothers Rocco and Manny. On your wedding day they are the ones on site preparing the meal and directing the flow of the evening. They are very accommodating to special requests. Rocco made sure my guest with a food allergy received a specially made gluten-free meal. My husband and I wanted to do an elaborate garter removal skit and Manny helped make it happen. I highly recommend Anthony’s Lake Club to everyone. Between the thoughtful owners and their attentive staff, they made the day a very happy and memorable occasion.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Melissa N

My husband and I could not have been happier with having our October wedding at Anthony’s Lake Club. This place is wonderful from top to bottom. We went the Divine 99 package. It was perfect for us because it made for a stress free wedding planning. With just about everything... Read More included we only had minimal homework, which was fantastic because my husband and I both work a lot. Manny and Rocco were super helpful and accommodating, even with our crazy schedules to meet with us as often as needed. Manny organized the night and did a superb job. As the bride I didn’t have to worry about a thing, he directed us every step. We had the ceremony out on the deck which made for perfect pictures of the lake and fall foliage. The cocktail hour was wonderful, my husband and I even had time to join after pictures. This venue has wonderful spots to take wedding photos! The photographer we got with the package was also top notch. She was friendly, professional, and took the most stunning photos. Not to mention we had access to all of them not even 4 days later! The food was amazing, every item was delicious, served hot and looked fresh and tasty. We had many guests’ positive comments on the quality of the buffet! Rocco is an awesome chef. Manny even made sure that we ourselves got to eat. Our family and friends raved that everything was fresh, hot, and flavorful. They even accommodated many children with chicken tenders and fries, which was much appreciated. The kids gave them two thumbs up! The party was a night I’ll never forget. The DJ, Tony, who came with the package was outstanding! He got people up dancing we never thought would. His energy was contagious! The bakery that came with the package did a beautiful job on our wedding cake. Anthony’s wait staff were all so attentive, friendly, and professional. Half of our guests primarily Portuguese speaking which was no problem. Our DJ was able to translate and Antony’s accommodated everyone. It was by far the best night of our lives so far. Our family and friends were well taken care of by Anthony’s Lake Club. They all enjoyed themselves and have been talking about how much fun our wedding was for the past two weeks! I can’t thank Anthony’s enough for the attention to every detail throughout the reception. The employees worked closely with the photographer and DJ for each occurrence throughout the evening. Everything went off without a hitch or hiccup. We 110% recommend this to anyone looking for a venue. It will make your wedding planning easy and the wedding day will be absolutely perfect. Thank you! Muito obrigado! Alessandro and Melissa

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jessica F

Our October 16th wedding was absolutely everything we wanted thanks to Rocco, Manny and the staff at Anthony's. The food was presented beautifully and was also very delicious. They were very attentive to all of our guests and made our day very stress free! Thank you all for... Read More making our memories amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

My daughter was just married at Anthony's Lake Club on October 11th, 2015 and it was perfect! The room was beautifully decorated, the food was delicious and the service was impeccable. Manny and Rocco are the best at what they do and the day was absolutely memorable.

Anthony's Is Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rachel T

Anthony's Lake Club is a wonderful, budget friendly venue to host your wedding at. Manny is wonderful to work with every step of the way. Rocco is a top notch chef. The buffet is the way to go because your guest are going to want more than one helping. The Divine package they... Read More offer is unbeatable. It includes food, 5 hour open bar, dj, photographer, cake, chocolate fountain and more for $119 a per person ($109 pp if held on Sunday like our wedding). We held the ceremony on site for a small additional fee. The lake is a beautiful back drop for the ceremony! My wedding day was literally perfect at Anthony's! I couldn't have asked for a better day. I cannot say enough about the fabulous staff at this venue.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Danielle H

Hi Manny and Rocco! Marc and I really just wanted to say thank you so much for a great night last night! The food was amazing Rocco and Manny you were fantastic in making sure everything was taken care of and handled when necessary! With the last minute changes (DJ) and... Read More everything (that was uncontrollable and out of our hands), but we really wanted to say Thank you and hopefully we were good guests of Anthony's too! The place really looked beautiful with everything put together! From the outside-in, we were pleased with it all!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Rachel T