ANTHONY'S LAKE CLUB

Danbury, CT

Book Your Wedding with ANTHONY'S LAKE CLUB

A BALLROOM IN DANBURY, CT

Deck. The wooden deck outside of the Anthony’s Lake Club banquet facility features a twin gazebo deck overlooking the lake for a serene wedding or cocktail party.

Lawn. Anthony’s Lake Club offers expansive grounds with lush grass appropriate for a spring or summer wedding ceremony or cocktail reception. Consult with the wedding event staff for information about tenting and seating capacity for an outdoor ceremony.

Banquet Room. This beautiful room holds up to 200 guests and features a large dance floor, customized colored lighting and views of the lake.

On the day of your wedding, bride and groom can prepare separately on the grounds in private suites. After your ceremony, your guests are in for a real treat.

Anthony's Lake Club offers a number of reception options ranging from the very reasonable to the extravagant and luxurious. The staff offers exceptional service and many extras so the bride and groom can save time on other vendors. First comes the cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres. Mingle with your friends and family on the deck or in the banquet room. After the cocktail hour, greet your guests in the ballroom for an evening of dining and dancing. Share a champagne toast and a buffet-style dinner.

Several elaborate wedding buffet menus are offered, including vegetarian options, choice of entrees, appetizers, salads and desserts in addition to the wedding cake.

The Divine wedding day package includes a five-hour open bar with top-shelf liquors available. Booking the Divine package requires a 100 guest minimum, and all weddings require maître d’ services at an additional fee that ensures thoughtful, elegant service.

Customize your event by choosing from the venue’s large selection of colored table linens to add your own special flair.

Choosing Anthony's Lake Club for your ceremony or reception gives you access to a number of extras, including:

• Light stenciling available
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Fresh flower centerpieces
  • Wedding cake provided
  • Overnight accommodations for the newlyweds

Danbury's Only Lake Front Banquet Event Center....

Our Mission ... To provide our customers: The finest food quality at an affordable price. Excellent service & respect from our staff. A relaxed, clean, electrifying atmosphere. The comfort to know that their day is as special to Anthony's Lake Club as it is to their family & friends.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Christopher Columbus Avenune, Danbury, CT (203) 792-4100

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Michelle M

I got married at Anthony's Lake Club on June 2nd. It was hands down one of the best days of my life and one of the best experiences I could ever ask for. Anthony's Lake Club just sort of fell into my lap. My family in-law was at the Moose Lodge across the beautiful lake (yes!... Read More there is a lake!) and stopped in to the lake club to inquire. What we found is that they are affordable and the venue is stunning. As so it began! From start to finish this was a dream situation. Rocco and Manny made it easy to plan and line things up. They were more than patient with my family and invited us to come look/assess/ask questions as needed. The food was absolutely phenomenal- go with the grand buffet with everything included you will NOT be disappointed! It impressed even my 100% Italian grandparents who are particular about food! The flowers were so beautiful, I love color and there was color everywhere. The gazebo was a wonderful picture point for guests to gather and take pictures. The back deck was perfect for the marriage ceremony and during the party a great place for folks to hang out, enjoy a drink and overlook the lake. The staff was wonderful and friendly. One of the staff woman on the floor helped me pin up my dress, and the bartender was so nice and made me laugh. The bakery they sent me to provided an excellent cake, the hair and makeup place DPZ West they sent me to made my bridesmaids and myself sparkle with happiness. I felt as though I was floating on a cloud all night and it would not have been possible without all of the hard work put in by Anthony's Lake Club. So many of my family and friends genuinely told me that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. It was SO much fun and everything ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend anyone who is looking around for the perfect venue to book here. You will not be disappointed, I'm telling you!! :) Thank you !!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lisa V

My wedding was October 1st 2017. My day was Amazing and Elegant. Having my wedding in the banquet room overlooking the lake was breathtaking. All the flowers were in bloom and the Landscaping neatly manicured. This made a beautiful backdrop to the ceremony that was on the deck.... Read More Manny ,Rocco and Tracy paid special attention to all the fine details. They catered to every guest at my wedding. Everyone raved about the food . The presentation and quality of the food was Top Notch. There are not enough words to explain how satisfied I was that day. It was my perfect wedding thanks to Manny, Rocco and Tracy. I would recommend Anthony's Lake Club to any future bride and groom. My guests said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they ever went to.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Susan N

My daughter was married last Saturday September 9, and had her reception at Anthony's Lake Club. It was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Manny, Rocco and Tracy couldn't have been more attentive and helpful throughout. Rocco helped a friend with severe allergies by... Read More serving a special meal (which she said was delicious). It didn't hurt that the weather that day was spectacular, but the grounds and landscaping were gorgeous and made some beautiful photos! People kept coming up and saying "I never knew this place was here - it's so pretty overlooking the lake!" I couldn't be happier with our choice of Anthony's Lake Club - thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Phil W

I can not say enough positive things about Anthonys lake club. We had our wedding reception and ceremony there July 1 and every single person who attended our wedding said that they had an absolute blast. From the waitstaff, to the great bartenders. Manny and Rocco really take... Read More the time out to make each and every person feel special. The food was absolutely fantastic from the cocktail hour to the dinner and desserts. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. I highly recommend this venue for any upcoming events that you may have.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Tanya M

My husband and I got married at Anthony's Lake Club on July 15th, 2017 and it was absolutely amazing. When I walked into the hall for the first time I was taken back by how beautiful it was, it was picture perfect and everything I wanted. I chose to do a buffet style dinner... Read More because I wanted my guest to have a variety to choose from. I was very satisfied and pleased with the decision. The food was incredible and my guests kept telling me how good the food tasted. The wait staff went above and beyond for us and were a joy to work with. Manny, Rocco and their wait staff made us feel very comfortable and made our day extra special. I will definitely recommend anyone looking for a venue to check them out. I will definitely use Anthony's Lake Club again for my special occasions in the future. Thank you so much Manny, Rocco and wait staff for all that you did for us on a day that we remember for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Tanya M

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 June F

We had my daughter's wedding here on 6/24/17. The day was as beautiful as we could have ever hoped it would be, and more! Manny was wonderful to work with, and his expertise and calm demeanor alleviated ALL of our pre-wedding jitters. Everyone raved about the food and staff-... Read More Rocco rocks it in the kitchen! If I had to do it again - would not change a thing! Thank you again to Manny, Rocco, and the whole staff at Anthony's Lake Club!! You are the BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 June F

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kasey C

I had no expectations when venue hunting. I won’t lie, I was not impressed with what was surrounding Anthony’s as we drove down the road: soccer fields, cemetery etc... But we still drove and looked anyways. I could sort of see the lake as we drove up, but as we actually reached... Read More the front of the building it was really nice and elegant. You could see the lake, the gazebo with all the flowers which scored some points with me. Then we went inside… it is quite beautiful the new marble, the brides room… but that’s not even the best part. They took us outside and oh my the view…. I decided then and there the exact spot I was getting married, under the arbor overlooking Lake Kenosia. We chose the Devine 99 package that has everything included, and the price was reasonable for what you get with it. They made planning a breeze. On the day of, Manny was in control of making sure everything ran without a hitch, and everything went perfectly… I am serious.. No issues on any front. I am still amazed a few weeks later how perfectly the day went. The food was beyond amazing. We had to deal with vegetarians, gluten free other diet restrictions.. and all the options we choose appealed to everyone, not one single complaint about food. Horderves, dinner, dessert (Cookies, Chocolate Fountain) I could not ask for anything better. I thought not finding one bad review for this place was odd and there was a catch, but I was wrong. They are personable people, and they explained everything they have, and what they can do for you to make your day special before numbers where brought up. You may even say the care about your day, and you’re not just dollar signs to them but a person. And from my experience with them this place is wonderful, and amazing and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Christine A

We just had our wedding at Anthony's Lake club on Sunday May 28th 2017 and we were blown away on how incredible everything turned out and the food was AMAZING. Manny, Rocco and the entire staff thank you so much for making our special day extra special.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

Literally- WOW THE BEST EVER. Worth all five stars and more!! Anthony's Lake Club was the venue that hosted my wedding reception and I could not be happier. This venue is absolutely beautiful- the lake is breathtaking and the staff there goes above and beyond for their guests.... Read More The food there was so delicious- my friends and family are still talking about it weeks later. I could not be happier with this venue. Definitely worth more than 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Shannon B

Rocco and Manny are the best! Harold and I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day. Anthony's Lake Club was the first venue we visited and no other place could compare! The individual attention we received made us feel our day was truly about us. The grounds are... Read More beautiful! Perfect for a first look too. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. This is the place to have your wedding without a doubt! And the package is a great value with fabulous photography and DJ options. Thank you Rocco and Manny for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole C

My husband and I got married here 2/26/17 and our day was just perfect. I have been to the venue for other events, and the recent renovations have given it a more elegant appearance. I am an amateur photographer, and getting great photos of the event were important to me. There... Read More was a lot of natural light indoors and we got some fantastic photos. When we were looking for a venue a big concern of mine was the ability to accommodate various dietary restrictions. All of my guests were fed and happy! They told me how great the food was. Anthony's also contracts with a bakery that was able to make my a tier of my cake allergy-friendly (for my moderate allergies), which is awesome because I am one of those people that can never eat cake at weddings! Manny and Rocco were always available for questions and meetings. I never had a problem with that, and I do know of brides who have had those problems with other venues. It was a great feeling on my wedding day to feel like everything was taken care of and that I didn't have to worry. I 100% recommend Anthony's Lake Club! It is a very classy place.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Michelle S

My husband and I got married on oct. 22 and it rained but they still made everything beautiful. Manny was at the wedding the whole time and helpful the whole time. He was there during the day setting up and helping with last minute things. Rocco and Manny were very helpful with... Read More the planning. Everything turned out so beautiful, I would recommend having a wedding hear to anyone. The food was great and they have the most amazing wedding package. I was very pleased with everything!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanne L

All I can really say is WOW!! As soon as we met Rocco at this venue, both my hubby and I knew immediately this would be the perfect place to have our wedding. Rocco and Manny were amazing throughout the whole process and were so easy to work with. You can tell that they work... Read More hard and take pride in their food and venue. Rocco is such an amazing chef. Everything was so delicious and the vendors they work with were also just amazing. Thank you so much for taking care of us. We had such a blast!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Gabby M

Amazing! Manny and Rocco do a phenomenal job, not once during the whole wedding planning process did I have to worry about a thing, between their package deal and them constantly checking in I was constantly at ease. They handled everything flawlessly and we had the perfect... Read More night! I couldn't be more thankful for Manny, Rocco & the whole staff who made sure our night was exactly how we wanted it to be!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Trudy P

Our dream wedding. Please book here. Many said we wouldn't have to worry about a thing, and we didn't!! The food was delicious, the venue is beautiful, and the staff is friendly, respectful, but so proficient. If you have not booked at Anthony's, do it now.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Heather T

My husband and I got married on 9/17/16 and our experience at Anthony's was nothing short of perfect. The food was awesome, ( our guests loved the chicken franchaise) the dj they recommended Dillon, was great, the venue was clean and all the flowers were in bloom. We got... Read More married on the deck under the arbor and the ambiance with the water in the background was the perfect setting for photos! Manny was great and helped coordinate everything so that the whole party ran smoothly. We would recommend Anthony's to anyone! Love this place!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Anthony's Lake Club is incredible! My husband and I were married there on August 13, 2016 and were fortunate enough to be able to book this wonderful place. We had our ceremony out on the deck overlooking beautiful Lake Kenosia. Manny and Rocco went out of their way to make... Read More our day as special as it could be. They practically planned our whole event for us which was a huge help! From rehearsal to making it a perfect ceremony and the best reception anyone could ask for. My guests could not believe how beautiful this hall was and the food was out of this world! The service was excellent and everyone really enjoyed themselves there. My guests are STILL talking about it! Thank you again Manny and Rocco Perno! You and your staff are the best ever!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

I had the best time at my wedding .everything was perfect. Thank you Rocco and manny for your wonderful job. Anthony's lake club was an excellent choice

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Alishia E

We got married on July 1st, 2016 and let me tell you that there was never one moment that I ever had to worry. From start to finish Manny and Rocco made our dream come true. For anyone who hasn't seen this venue I am telling you that you MUST go and see it. Not only is it newly... Read More renovated and GORGEOUS, but you also have a beautiful waterfront view. They have an amazing package that is impossible to resist and the food was incredibly delicious. Our family and friends have not stopped raving at how much of an unforgettable time they had. Unfortunately on my wedding day it rained, but they kept me informed every step of the way and were able to create a beautiful set-up and ambience for when we had to move everything inside. I can truly not express how appreciative and grateful I am that I was able to have my wedding at Anthony's. If I could rate them 10 stars I would! I HIGHLY recommend Anthony's Lake Club to anyone looking to have one of the most amazing weddings ever!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Shirley F

We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding!!! The staff at Anthony's Lake Club did an exceptional job!! Our guests were RAVING about everything from the table set ups to the food! We HIGHLY reccomend ALC - it's truly a gorgeous venue! Thank you all for all of... Read More your hard work & for helping us have the BEST wedding ever!!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 laura z

We just got married here last Saturday and i couldn't wait to get back to leave a review. we booked Anthony's about a year ago and Manny & Rocco were constantly in touch going over every detail. what really set this venue apart from the rest was the package that they offered. We... Read More went with the biggest package and got the most for our money. the best part is that there are a choice of vendors included. this made planning a breeze. i was even pregnant and had the baby all within the time we were planning and i am telling you that there was zero stress involved. this was really the way to go. the food was amazing, the drinks were great and the view was beautiful. not to mention that Manny & Rocco have to be two of the coolest guys i have ever met. on the day of the wedding, they had everything down to a tee. you can tell that they have been doing this for a long time and have great experience. everything was on time and they did everything in their power to make sure that my husband and i got to enjoy ourselves. not one of our guests had any negative things to say. they have all been raving about how perfect our wedding was. Manny & Rocco know how to throw a fantastic party.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Thank you for making our day special. From start to finish, Rocco and Manny have been very helpful and attentive when it came to our special day. The food was delicious, all my guest complimented everything in regards to the venue, everything came out great. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

We had our wedding on October 9th this year and our friends & family are still talking about it. Rocco & Manny were wonderful, accommodating and very easy to work with. The food was absolutely delicious, which was a major factor for us picking a venue, and there was more then... Read More enough of it. The staff went above and beyond for us. It was raining from 4-5:30 and we were hoping for an outdoor ceremony. After making the decision to hold the ceremony inside, Rocco told me there was a break in the storm and we were going outside. In 15 minutes the deck was cleared off of water, leaves etc. chairs were set up and we had our ceremony out there! They did everything they could to make our day perfect! We loved having our wedding at Anthony's and are looking forward to going back to celebrate New Years with them and other future events!