Houston's Premier Wedding Rental Resource

We're how Houston brides create dream weddings. Customer service is our top priority along with offering quality products and doing our part to help make your wedding as stress free as possible. Whether you are planning a casual outdoor ceremony or a formal reception, we have what you need.

Lighting, Sound Equipment, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

5714 Bissonnet, Houston, TX (713) 662-9724

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Lauren A

They are so helpful! My wedding planner and I went to their showroom and got to see samples of what they have available. They let us pull their samples and check to see how things look together. They are super prompt in returning calls if you call them after hours. They are... Read More accommodating if you have to change our rental list even the week of your wedding. I had complete trust in them delivering quality rentals and being prompt, and I was right!

2015-07-30T21:48:46 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear you were pleased! I hope everything else with your wedding went smoothly as well. We always want to know how our customer's events turn out because customer satisfaction is our top priority. We truly appreciate you taking the time... Read Less Read More

Beautiful centerpieces

Reviewed on 3/08/2015 Sarahi C

I went with Any occasions because of their pricing and because of the candelabras that I rented from them. They were very pretty and pricing was reasonable beyond compare to the rest of the other rental places. The only thing I would point out is that they DO NOT offer to set up... Read More for you. They just drop off everything in the venues entrance in boxes and you have to take everything out and assemble it. They also didn't deliver at the time I requested. They weren't late, they were too early but the venue wasn't ready and that just added to my stress. I would recommend going with them if you are looking for something affordable and pretty.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lacey L

Were super helpful and patient in allowing me to update and change my wedding request after hurricane Harvey. I would recommend there service to other brides for table cloths and chairs.

2017-09-27T15:28:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. As for any brides being displaced or delayed from Harvey, we want to help in any way possible! Our hearts go out to you for having such a hurdle in reaching your special day and wish you... Read Less Read More

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Lesley G

Everyone there was very helpful from start to finish!

Great prices on linens

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Kelly C

They were hands down one of the cheapest places to find linens for our tables. They have a huge selection and we were also able to rent all of our glassware, cutlery and plate ware from them so it was a one stop shop!

Beautiful Product & Great Service!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Lauren G

The team at Any Occasion Party Rental provided Chiavari chairs for my wedding in May, and they were just what I wanted - perfect! It was so easy to work with them, and set-up and take-down was a snap. I could not have been happier with the quality of the chairs and my mom & I... Read More found everyone at Any Occasion Party Rental to be very friendly and helpful. I will definitely use them again and recommend that you do too!

Chiavarri Chairs

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Patti G

Any Occasion Party Rental provided chiavarri chairs for my daughter's wedding reception. Lynne was so easy to work with throughout the process. The chairs were delivered on time in great condition and set up for us by the Any Occasion Party Rental team, and they were on time... Read More for break-down/pick up after the event. Any Occasion Party Rental definitely provided a quality product and excellent service for a great price!

2013-05-29T16:28:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope to work with you again!

Great service!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Whitney B

Rented 2 cake stands and two coolers. Great service and cheap!

Reasonable!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Isaiarena M

We rented vases from this company. All vases was in good shape except for one. We was able to swing it for the wedding. However, they did apologize for the mix up and refunded us for the vase. Thats great customer service. I would recommend this company.

Folding Chairs

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Brittney W

We rented our Mahogany folding chairs from AOPR. I give them 4 stars because some of the chairs were noticably scuffed up, but other than that they were great! Exactly what I wanted! The service was awesome! The sales consultants were conciderate and speedy, and when we picked... Read More up and delivered they loaded and unloaded every chair!

great to work with !

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Lauren C

They have a great selection of wedding-related rental items at very affordable prices. I changed my order several times and they were very nice about it each time. They email you a copy of your invoice so you can look it over by line item-- this is helpful. They also offer a... Read More "late night pick up" after your event for an additional charge.

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Julia F

Great service, very helpful. They have anything you'll need.

happy bride

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Charleine M

Has a great selection of items to rent! and at a great price.

Wrong Cake Stands

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Sydney G

I rented our cake stands from Any Occasion. I ordered a round one for the wedding cake, and a square one for the groom's cake. Although this was confirmed and in my order confirmation, they still gave us two square cake stands. It was a minor problem, but should not have... Read More happened.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Lasairiona C

We walked in here with about 4 weeks left to go in a bit of a panic. The staff were friendly, helpful and the prices more than reasonable. We settled for some pipe and drape, 2 peacock candelarbras and a few other small bits to decorate our minimalist set-up. Not a problem... Read More with this vendor, everything on time, perfect condition and easy to set up!

Rented candelabras

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Sarah C

We went a week before my wedding to find some candelabras to use onstage at the ceremony. They had a good variety to choose from and even took us upstairs to their storage room to let us see their large selection. Pricey but everything went well.