$ – Inexpensive

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Planning

592 Qualla Rd, Waynesville, NC (828) 400-9800

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marina F

A stunning venue. They took care of everything. Working with the staff was an absolute joy. Everyone complimented the venue over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan H

Appalachian Farms was amazing. They catered to our every need and had suggestions for anything they could provide to us. Sarah Claire, the owner, was very attentive and had such a positive attitude. Lots of venues will charge you left and right for the use of their decorations... Read More or whatnot, but the Farm has a rule, that it the decoration was donated from a previous wedding, then you can use it at not charge! The Farm recommended our coordinator, Penny, who was fabulous! We couldn't have done it without her. Although she is a "day of" coordinator, she contacted us in the weeks before the wedding to make sure she had all the information as well as understanding EXACTLY what we wanted. I would highly recommend Penny. Jennifer was so, so great! She made our vision come to life with her decorating talents. She listened to exactly what we were looking for, and made the decorations happen. We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to her. We also used the Farm as our caterer. Victor, the cook, makes the most AMAZING pulled pork and bbq chicken and smoked Gouda mac n cheese. We are still getting compliments about the food. The venue itself is so unbelievably unique and beautiful. You absolutely cannot beat the location and the barn itself. You wont find anything like it. I would definitely consider this for your future wedding! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Rebecca K

I love this venue. I had my wedding here in April 2016, and it was amazing! It is the perfect "barn wedding" venue. It is rustic and charming, but can also be elegant at the same time. It has indoor and outdoor space. The indoor space was perfect for my wedding of 50+, with... Read More room for a band and Photo Booth. Sarah Claire and John are such wonderful hosts, and everyone who worked with them were so helpful and kind. The entire property is so picturesque. For weeks afterwards, people were contacting to tell me how much they loved the venue -- some of my older relatives were skeptical about a barn wedding but even they were charmed by this place. Also, I had Sarah and John cater the even (BBQ) and it was AMAZING!!!