Wedding Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists and more!

Appease Inc. is an on-location bridal hair, makeup and spa team. We give our brides the celebrity treatment! Hair styling, Airbrush makeup, tattoo coverage, eyelashes, massage, mani/pedi's and hair extensions are only a few of the bridal glamour services we offer. Call us today!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL Chicagoland and Suburbs (630) 550-3764
INSTAGRAM

Furthered my vision

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Kristin K

I knew the look I was going for on my wedding day and Appease hair/makeup helped make that happen. I had some particular major problems with my skin on my wedding day that they were able to hide- I was so grateful for their expertise. They were also really fun and willing to... Read More change things that I and my bridesmaid weren't totally happy about.

I LOVED IT

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Anna S

I loved the stylist, she was amazing. My makeup was great, I loved it the most because I still looked like myself just with great makeup, and my hair was also great. I loved my makeup because even after all the dancing, my makeup still looked great.

Very happy with Appease

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Audrey P

I was a little worried about using a "company" for our hair and makeup. But I was proven wrong. Carla did the hair for my entire bridal party and mine and my mom's makeup. I was INCREDIBLY pleased with how it turned out. Before planning my wedding, I had no idea this was a whole... Read More industry. Carrie was great in working with me to answer all my questions pre-wedding. Carla came to do a trial with me and really listened to my ideas and feedback. She is truly an artist. We were so happy we chose Appease. They were affordable and very talented.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Stephanie G

For our September 2017 wedding, I hired Appease to provide hair and make up services for myself and my bridesmaids/MOB/flower girls. I decided to go with them for multiple reasons-- their website was very informative and clear, pricing was affordable and reasonable, they were... Read More able to provide multiple stylists for our large bridal party, they offered an early booking promotion and most importably, they had beautiful examples of their work online. I worked mostly with Carrie during the planning process and she was organized and easy to get a hold of via email. Laura, Tammy and Roxy provided day of services and were AMAZING. They were very professional and friendly and all my ladies loved their looks. I especially was extremely happy with how Laura did my hair and make up... I decided to change my hair a little since the trial and she made it happen and I was so in love with my look!! Thanks so much to the ladies at Appease!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Katy K

I was so happy with the services provided by Appease2You and my stylists, Roxy, Tanya, and Sandy. I had nine women total who received hair and makeup services in my small two-bedroom Chicago condo. The stylists adapted to the small space and had all brought extension cords, all... Read More their appliances, etc. They were all so flexible with the parking I had arranged and with the space. All of my stylists did an AMAZING job. Roxy and Sandy's makeup made everyone look and feel so glamorous. And the hair styles from both Tanya and Sandy were fantastic. Everyone had brought Pinterest photos, and everyone was pleased with how the ladies matched their Pinterest photos but made the look tailored and personal. A highlight was that Tanya actually did a bridesmaid's hair who had a pixie cut--she did a "faux undo" that was gorgeous and completely looked like a real updo. I wanted to mention that working with Appease2You prior to the wedding day was also a pleasure. Elizabeth was my contact person for trial appointments and making the schedule. She was so flexible and helpful. A couple things that I requested and that she obliged for me quickly and graciously were: -I requested a second hair trial with a new stylist, and she obliged (Tanya was my second stylist, who was PERFECT) -I added on two women about a week before the event -I requested a third stylist about two weeks before the event. She got all of these things done for me and made me feel like I was normal in making these requests and not a bridezilla! Overall I couldn't be happier that Appease2You was there for me before and on the wedding day. They made things run smoothly, they made me relaxed, and they made everyone in the group look and feel so beautiful. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Hillary A

Carrie and Tammy from Appease are amazing! They really cater to your individual style and taste and are fun as hell!! Love you guys and thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Courtenay D

Appease was very easy to work with! I had a hair and make up trial for my mother and I which went well and the artists listened to what we wanted and what we wanted different day of. There was an issue with my make up artists and I had to be reassigned, Appease gave me a free... Read More trial with the new artist and she was great! They have great prices, the artists were on time and did a GREAT job on me, MOB, MOG and 5 bridesmaids! Would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Christina P

Male (makeup artist) and Tammy (hair stylist), were both amazing to work with! They are so friendly and open to your suggestions and ideas! I loved working with Male because she really works to make you feel and look beautiful and is such a sincere person! Tammy was also open... Read More to suggestions and followed the look you wanted. I was a little uneasy about one or two things after my trial and emailed them hoping that on the day of those things would be fixed. All I can say is that on the day of I was blown away by how great of a job they both did with not only my hair and makeup, but also for my bridesmaids! We all felt and looked beautiful that day, with no hair malfunctions or makeup disasters whatsoever! If you are booking with Appease, I highly recommend both Male and Tammy together, because you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Roxana O

For our July 2017 wedding, Carrie did my hair and makeup and it turned out incredible!!! Met Carrie a month prior at the Lombard salon for my hair and makeup trials. She listened to my goal and preferences and the transformation was incredible and exactly what I envisioned!! We... Read More both took before and after pictures of my hair and makeup. On our wedding day Carrie came to our hotel room, prompt and punctual! Once again the results and before and after were incredible! Carrie did hair for my flower girls as well. We had an outdoor ceremony during which I was overcome with emotion. Neither my tears nor the sun/warm temperature affected my makeup!! Long lasting and flawless. I wanted a dramatic look and it was perfect!! I very much appreciate the salon sending a follow-up email after my trials and wedding and inquired to see if there I had any comments or concerns. Highly recommend Carrie to all future brides!! Thank you, Roxana

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Allison G

Tammy and Male were incredible! Everyone's hair and makeup looked incredible and lasted the whole night! Amazing experience.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Joey R

We used Appease for our wedding hair and make up and we were overall very happy! The ladies did a really nice job with our hair and make up and made every girl look very beautiful. They also came to us at the hotel instead of us having to travel to a salon which was really nice... Read More and convenient. Overall I was very happy with my hair and make up and I felt I looked my best on my wedding day. A few things didn't go as planned which was unfortunate. One of our make-up artists didn't show up which put us behind on schedule for getting ready which on the morning of your wedding when you are paying your photographer and everyone is waiting of the bridal party is important. Another artist did finally show up (and she was wonderful) but it put us behind on our schedule. The artists that were present apologized to me for this happening but no one from the Appease Company got in touch with me to let me know what was going on or to apologize for this incident. I also didn't realize that you have to pay for your artists parking (individually) that was an unexpected cost that I missed when booking. I would also recommend to brides to be cautious using airbrushing if your wedding events are outdoors and it is a hot day. My foundation literally starting pealing off during my ceremony on my face and my sister had to try to cover it up with regular make-up. I felt that the airbrush had so many positives but none of the negatives were brought to my attention. Overall, I would recommend using Appease for your hair and make up. The artists are extremely sweet and talented! Haley & Joey

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jennifer L

AMAZING. Sandy is just the greatest. I loved my hair and makeup as did all my maids. She is attentive and so talented. I loved my look. I would recommend Appease without hesitation to any bride looking for on-site help. It was awesome to chill with my maids and my family... Read More in the bridal suite instead of running to a hectic salon. I loved my day because of Appease. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Natu P

Carrie was so great! Her team was super friendly and did a great job! I loved my look it was exactly what I was looking for. The Wedding party look beautiful! I loved how convenient it was to have them travel to us for the trial and for the big day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amanda P

My best friend used Appease Inc for her wedding in 2016, after Iris did my difficult curly/short hair into an updo and makeup for her wedding I was so impressed with her skills I wanted to have her for mine! On a hot august day our makeup stayed all day. Flash forward to my... Read More wedddig I contacted appease via email in the winter and they get booked very fast so I actually almost was out of luck to book Iris for my weekend in June. Elizabeth, whom I was coordinating emails was so nice, and fast and getting back to me. That was very comforting during the planning process. Two days before my wedding, I recived a call from Carrie with awful news Iris' grandma was very sick in another country and couldn't make my wedding (ahh!). She assured me my backup stylist would be great, and Elizabeth got back to me with a new schedule within that same day. Although it was nerve racking for me, life happens, and the company was able to line up two more stylist for me right away. Kristi did my hair and Valerie did makeup. Both showed up early and were professional and friendly. They really did an amazing job, my hair looked EVEN BETTER than my trial! Everyone couldn't believe how my hair was styled and how she made it look so good! :) The makeup mirrored the service Iris provided as well. Thank you appease for making me beautiful on my wedding day! I hope next time any of my friends in Chicago area get married they use appease too!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alifia B

I had the pleasure of working with Carrie for two of my wedding events. From the trial up until my big day, Carrie and her team were so professional, prompt with returning emails/calls, clear about services and costs, and there to answer all of my questions and concerns. I was... Read More BEYOND happy with my end makeup and hair. It was better than what I could have imagined. She fulfilled my dream look of the perfect balance of natural and glam. She involved me step by step from makeup application to hair style to pinning of my dupatta and took all my requests with grace. Booking Appease and Carrie was the best decision I made throughout wedding planning!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017

Danielle was amazing. She went above and beyond for me, my sisters and my Mom. She came on time and stayed late to accommodate everyone. We took a bit longer than I had anticipated and she was patient and caring with everyone. My sister’s and Mom all looked really beautiful... Read More after Danielle had worked with them! My makeup and hair came out BETTER than our trial day and I got lots of compliments.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Caitlin O

Carrie did an amazing job doing my make up, my grandma, my mom, and my cousin! We all wanted a very natural light look and she followed that exactly! Everyone commented how beautiful all of us looked and natural!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Danielle M

Great coordination among team members and very wonderful services! The entire bridal party was very pleased with both their hair & makeup. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Heather S

More than perfect. Carrie was amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Clarissa C

Appease was great! Male did my makeup while Nicole did my hair. I went to my trial with one idea and came out wanting something different. I changed my mind ON MY WEDDING DAY, and Male was able to accommodate the changes. I looked incredible! Nicole took each of my bridesmaids... Read More requests into account and was able to recreate hairstyles in pictures they showed her. She even was able to use a headband one of my bridesmaids brought to wear in her hair! Appease was timely in their responses to emails and checked in often to make sure everything was on track before the wedding. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

If I could give Carrie and her crew 10 stars I would. Love her and her crew. She did my hair and make-up for my Engagement session and also my Wedding day. She does an amazing job making me feel beautiful but natural and not overdone. She also made my mom, mother in law,... Read More bridesmaids, reader, jr bridesmaids, and flowergirl look great! Make-up lasted all day, and it was windy that day, and my hair was hair sprayed enough and it looked perfect all day. My Groom wasn't too fond of the fake lashes from the trial, so Carrie put in individual lashes on the day of the wedding and they looked more natural. Love her! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Melanie B

Carrie and team were amazing! They were thorough and very communicative during the process. She was great during the trial and AMAZING on my wedding day. Her make-up artist assistant was great as well -- but I would recommend Carrie to any bride. She will make you feel... Read More speacial and look beautiful :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marion B

I looked for weeks trying to find the best look for my budget. I got much more than expected with Appease. My trial was at my house, and I was very happy with how my make-up and hair turned out. On my wedding day, my hair and make-up was even better. The girls knew I wanted a... Read More 1920s look for my bridal party and the outcome was perfect. They even used the feather clips I provided. Paying in advance made things much simpler. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Amy T

I used Appease for my wedding hair and makeup and loved it. From the very beginning Carrie was helpful and responsive. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and felt beautiful. I did not have a lot of ideas for my hair and makeup but Carrie worked with the very little direction I... Read More had and made it work. I would highly recommend using Appease!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Elizabeth Z

Carrie and her team were fantastic to work with before my wedding and on the day of! I went to the Lombard salon for my hair and makeup trial, and loved everything. Carrie is so sweet and she did an amazing job replicating a vintage-inspired updo. On my wedding day, we had 3... Read More stylists/artists (Carrie included) to do hair and makeup for 7 ladies plus me. Everyone did a vintage-inspired updo and all my girls looked fantastic! My makeup and hair both looked amazing, and last all day, through the rain, dancing, and even late into the night at the bar we went to afterwards. I would highly recommend Appease, and especially Carrie. Thanks so much for making me and all of my girls look and feel beautiful!