Apple Blossoms Floral Designs

Serving Tampa Bay and Beyond. We are available for travel.

Designs for a Lifetime...One Seed at a Time.

Your wedding is of the utmost importance to us and turning your Dream into Reality. We may be a little old fashion in wanting to speak to you or an in person consultation, but getting all the details just right is extremely important to us. With that in mind we want to help you make the right selections of flowers and decor to fit your personality, look, style, and budget. There are so many options to choose from in creating your look and feel of your wedding day, and so many questions we can answer. From Classic, Vintage, to Modern Styles of today we will help you to create your Signature Dream Day. We treat every wedding or event as though it is our own. A wedding contact form is located at AppleBlossomsTampa.com under the Weddings heading.

$$$$ – Expensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

3625 W Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL Serving Tampa Bay and Beyond. We are available for travel. (813) 985-6409

Reviewed on 11/29/2016

Our daughter recently got married in Saint Petersburg and her wedding was planned from Maryland, so we had to depend on reviews for the selection of vendors. For the flowers, we contacted several florist and selected Apple Blossoms. It was the best decision ever. From the moment... Read More I spoke to Scott, I felt so at ease with him and he reassured me that everything will be fine. I emailed a sample of the arrangement we had in mind and he made some valuable suggestions. Apple Blossoms was contracted to handle all of the floral needs (ceremony, cocktail hour, receptions, bride and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonniere). OMG, everything was amazing, it was way beyond our expectations. We are still getting compliments from our guests as to how spectacular to the flowers were. If you are seeking a florist for your wedding or any other event, I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design in Tampa Florida. Patricia A. Bowie, Maryland

2016-11-30T07:24:53 Response from the vendor

Patricia, It was such a pleasure working with you all creating Sheri and Mohammad's special day. Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed our services. Many blessings to you and your family from all of us at Apple Blossoms.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Alissa S

I am so happy I chose Apple Blossom for my wedding day! I had met with a few florist in the area but none of them were as flexible, caring, and excited about your big day as Apple Blossom was. When I arrived for my first appointment right away they make you feel like family... Read More which was a huge plus for me. Scott is literally AMAZING! He took time to work with me to make sure I would have everything I wanted and even more! The day of my wedding he surprised me with extra floral arrangements for my cocktail hour and he even added a few extra touches to my ceremony. Everything was literally breathtaking, Even more beautiful than I had imaged. I can honestly say I couldn't of asked for anything more, from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and just overall experience! I would highly recommend Apple Blossom for any brides whether local or out of state!! My sister is getting married November 2017 and she will for sure be using Apple Blossom as her Florist as well! We can not wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jillian S

We absolutely loved Apple Blossom Floral Designs! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! And very affordable! Scott worked with our budget and was always very helpful and willing to look for alternatives that looked similar but were less expensive. My bridal bouquet was... Read More absolutely beautiful!! Both Scott and his partner were so kind and professional. They even put together a beautiful Hoopah thing for us and decorated it with flowers. It looked amazing! Absolutely dreamy. They did an amazing job with the center pieces as well. I loved all of it and am 100% satisfied with our decision of hiring them.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Alexandra N

From our first meeting, I fell in love with Scott's taste, professionalism, and respect for the process of coordinating the floral arrangements for our wedding. Scott took his time through our first meeting to cover all the important details and to help me decide on flowers that... Read More would get the aesthetic that I envisioned while also suggesting flower choices that would help keep it in my budget. He and Ron were amazing to work with!! Not only did they deliver a beautiful product on the wedding day (centerpieces, bouquets, archway decorations, etc), Scott also coordinated with us throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that we had all the right accessories (extra vases, candles, etc) and with our other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms, they are incredible!! Thank you Scott and Ron!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Jessica N

They were so easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful!

Apple Blossoms - Florist

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Jillian T

Scott was amazing. We met with him a couple of times before the wedding and he captured everything that we wanted in our flowers. He even gave us tips on what would look/work better with what we were looking for. The flowers were beautiful and my bouquet was stunning. I have... Read More nothing but good things to say about this florist and would 100% recommend them for a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Marlena D

I highly recommend this florist!! Scott was so fun to work with and he really takes the time to make the bouquets and center pieces perfect. Scott and his staff pay a lot of attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

I wish I could post a picture of my custom bouquet Scott made for me, if I could, you would stop reading reviews and call Apple Blossoms right away! My husband and I met with Scott only once before the wedding and then coordinated with via email and phone since we live in Idaho.... Read More That was all it took for Scott to completely figure out what we were hoping for and then even exceed our wildest dreams! Apple Blossoms took care of decorating the aisle, entrance, and centerpieces for our tables. They delivered our bouquets to our hotel for pictures. They set up and took down everything, my wedding party and I didn’t have to lift a finger day of, and it was perfect. We used the same room for the ceremony and the reception, and so they waited out of sight during the ceremony and then transformed the room quicker than I could have even imagined possible! We got married at the Florida Aquarium, who recommended Apple Blossoms, and Scott gave us the bright beautiful tropical wedding we had dreamed of! On the fly, he was even able to make an extra boutonniere that we hadn’t thought of, and in the moment, it was a lifesaver. In fact, I didn’t even find out about it until a day later! What more could you possibly ask for from a vendor? They help picked up my slack and made everything perfect! I absolutely recommend Apple Blossoms, in fact, if I lived in central Florida, I would never use a different florist for anything!

Beautiful flowers AND great service!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Lindsay S

Scott at Apple Blossoms was a joy to work with. At our first meeting, I provided some flower inspirations, and he guided my fiancé and I to flowers that would be both beautiful and fit within our budget. We were planning our Florida wedding from out of state, and Scott was... Read More easy to reach by e-mail and always responded within 24 hours. About two months before my wedding, I completely changed my mind on the flowers I wanted, and Scott was able to completely accommodate the change. The week of my wedding, he called to let me know that the flowers he ordered arrived in the wrong color. He went above and beyond to get the flowers, which was unexpected and unnecessary. I deferred to his expertise and had flowers that were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. A week later, and I am still receiving compliments on how lovely all of the flowers were - from the bouquets to the centerpieces.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Alana A

Scott and Ron were great! From the first consultation all the way up through my wedding I have no complaints. They worked with my budget but at the same time gave my the look that I wanted. My flowers were beautiful and I got many compliments on all the arrangements. I am glad I... Read More picked them and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Simple and Elegant

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Esther W

The first meeting I had with Scott at Apple Blossoms I knew this was the florist for me. It was the first time I'd walked into a prospective vendor meeting where the first questions wasn't "What's your budget?" Instead, we discussed what I did and did not need in terms of... Read More arrangements as well as what style I was looking for. He kept in touch as the wedding got closer and made sure I knew everything was taken care of. Overall a lovely experience and I highly recommend these gentlemen.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Becky M

Apple Blossom went above and beyond our expectations with the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding! Scott added some extra things for us, without charging and he was great to work with! I'm still hearing from people how amazing our centerpieces were! Definitely recommend... Read More Apple Blossom!!

Apple Blossoms

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Amanda S

Our flowers were beautiful and the service was great! The only issue we had is that on the day of the wedding we were short one bouquet for the bridesmaids. It was a quick fix but the flowers ended up being very beautiful.

OK

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Corina S

The flowers were nice. One of my flowers came in wrong so they had to substitute it for Roses. I hate roses and thought I had made that clear. I felt as though my small budget made me unimportant. They were nice and curious and the arrangements were beautiful but it was not... Read More perfect. Overall I would recommend them. Just make sure you get details on the flower they will use as backup. My bridesmaids flowers were stunning as were the mens. My bouquet was not quite perfect though.

Easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 jen m

Scott was a pleasure to work with. He was able to create our vision and make it a beautiful day! Thank you to everyone who made this happen.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Brie G

Scott at Apple Blossoms was so great to work with! He worked with me very well on my budget and selection. On the day of the wedding, she showed up to drop off the bouquets and they were gorgeous! I got tons of compliments. We also rented our centerpieces from them and they did... Read More not disappoint! Everything looked stunning and the quality was excellent!

loved everything. amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Amanda S

=)

WOW!! Just... WOW!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Mary J

Scott and Rahn... Where do I begin? I cannot adequately express how over-the-moon happy I was with my wedding flowers!! Let's just start with the business end: Our consult with Scott went so well. My mom and I walked in not really knowing what we wanted, but knowing ONE... Read More flower I had to have, as it was the design inspiration for my whole wedding. Scott took his time asking me about myself, about my vision (there wasn't much of one at this point), about the mood I wanted to create, about colors, etc. I came armed with pictures and basic, round ideas. From there, Scott was able to easily walk us through some decision-making, sure not to push us in any one direction. In the end, I told Scott, "Look, you know who I am and what i want, but we are artists and love creative, funky details. Surprise us." Normally, I'd never recommend telling a wedding vendor to surprise you. But with Scott, my mom and I were so confident in his abilities as an artist and businessperson, we felt very comfortable telling him to take our ideas and do whatever he wanted to. And let me tell you, we were not disappointed. The flowers for my wedding were, hands-down, without a doubt, absolutely the most beautiful arrangements I have ever laid eyes on! Soooo creative, so modern, so classic, so elegant, so funky!! So.... ME! His designs were perfectly brilliant, and many people have commented on this fact. Actually, the church arrangements, which had to stay in the church, as is customary, received positive comments from churchgoers the next day. Word was that these were the prettiest flowers the congregants had ever seen in their decades of attendance. Yay! Scott and Rahn overcame some serious odds to get the flowers I wanted (word to the wise, don't use purple flowers anywhere near Mardi Gras), and managed to make my dreams come true. i was so sad to see the flowers start to fade, but we got lots of really great pictures of them. I will always remember my beautiful bouquet, the gorgeous arrangements for my bachelorette dinner and the church, my bridal party's flowers, all corsages and boutonnieres, and the amazing reception flowers. I will use Apple Bossoms again and again, as will my mom. Here's my recommendation, if you are thinking about hiring Scott: he is a true artist and a sensitive person who can read your needs to a "T". If you have a photo of exactly what you want, be brave and tell Scott to give it a creative twist. If you have no idea what you want, like me, talk to him. Trust him. His work is always appropriate and impeccable. He doesn't guess at anything, but his creativity is second-to-none. Tampa is fortunate to have such a gifted florist, the likes of which you expect would be in the big city or on TV. You will NOT be sorry for giving Apple Blossoms your business. They love their work, and it shows. Check out their Facebook page and website. Their work speaks for itself!

Scott is wonderful

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 Katie T

Scott is not only friendly but also creative and very helpful. He went above & beyond to make beautiful creations on my tight budget. His attention to detail is exceptional.

Amazing florist

Reviewed on 12/19/2010 Natalie A

Truly beautiful flowers I was amazed on the day of my wedding the flowers were better than I could have hoped for. Scott was brilliant I dealt with him exclusively by email as I was a destination bride from Scotland. I contacted a number of florists but the response from... Read More Scott was excellent. He gave me honest opinions on my choices and gave me alternative choices at different prices so I could pick and choose and still remain in budget. I would recommend Apple Blossom to everyone, they went above an beyond to make the room, ceremony site and bouquets look the best. Thank you again we are honoured that Apple Blossom was part of our day.

Absolutely awesome

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Carinne N

I loved working with Scott. He was friendly, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and reasonable about prices, etc. He was willing to come to our venue (I had the reception at my parents' house, so it wasn't anywhere he had worked before) to suggest ideas for floral arrangements. He... Read More worked with us to find similar looks for less money with and I felt like I got everything I wanted for a very reasonable price. You can't go wrong with Apple Blossoms!!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs & Gifts Review

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Liana T

Scott and everyone at Apple Blossoms was amazing to work with. Our flowers and decor were gorgeous. Scott really listened to my vision for our wedding, and not only did he follow through on every detail that we had in the contract, but he also went above and beyond to decorate... Read More our cake table and favor table at the reception with extra materials he had left over.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Brooke B

I knew for the look of my wedding I wanted something elegant. Our wedding had an “Old Hollywood” feel and I brought in several pictures to our meeting with Scott. He understood exactly what we wanted and was able to provide beautiful bouquets, corsages and centerpieces for our... Read More wedding. We had so many compliments from all of our guests on the décor. Scott showed up early on the wedding day and stayed until the reception to set up the large centerpieces and head table with perfection. Scott and his team were great!

Fall Colors

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Sonya W

They did an awesome job on my bouquet and my Maid of Honor's. They did a Fall orange and white color theme for me. Everyone said how beautiful they were and I loved them. They knew exactly what I wanted!! Would highly recommend them!

Simply Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Carrolyn W

Perfect price, gorgeous flowers and fabulous customer service! Scott and Ron are just the best! I will continue to use them for all my floral needs.

Scott Darhower

Having a true passion for flowers and design. I officially began at the age of 15 in the industry and have pursued the knowledge from experience from the ground up, but I have had a love of flowers from as far back as I can remember. I've had the honor of working with some of the best of the best in the floral and wedding industry. I pride my self in creating not only a relaxed creative atmosphere, but an educational environment to help couples and clients understand all the possibilities and options relating to their wedding or event.