Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Alexa K

April and paul are amazing! They did a fantastic job on my bridals and on my wedding day! I recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Nicki J

April + Paul are wonderful! They shot our engagement photos last month. We were so comfortable around them and had such a great time taking photos. They were up for anything! All of our photos came out amazing! Our personalities and love shined through each and every picture. We... Read More cannot wait for them to photograph my bridal shoot and our wedding day!!! They have been our best vendor choice for our wedding thus far!

The Best Choice!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Meredith R

April & Paul might be the two easiest people on the planet to work with. They are creative and also understand that you want some regular posed shots too. I absolutely love our wedding photos and they made sure to get everything we asked for. I couldn't be happier with them and... Read More our pictures! They are amazing at their job! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Megan H

April + Paul are the most amazing photographers I have EVER come across or had the experience of working with. I knew from the second I met them that I had to book them as my wedding day photographers. I live over 2,000 miles away from where our wedding was (my family is... Read More originally from Mississippi), but they always made time for me every time I came into town, regardless of how busy their schedules were. They would also send me little gifts to help me de-stress during the wedding planning process. When we would get together and meet or even talk over the phone, they actually took the time to get to know me, which made me feel even more comfortable with them, especially while we were taking pictures. I am a very indecisive person and since I no longer live in Hattiesburg (which is where my wedding was), I had no clue where I wanted to do first look pictures or the bridesmaids and groomsmen shots. April + Paul took the time to scout out some options and found some really awesome scenery. I completely trusted their judgment on every decision that needed to be made (being that they are professionals and know what they are doing) and I will say this: I was not disappointed at all! To me, they were much more than just photographers. They helped make my wedding a day that was more amazing than I could ever dream of. I have not received all of my pictures yet since my wedding was only a couple of weeks ago, but based on all of the pictures I have seen on their website and Facebook page, I have no doubt that mine will be stunning. I did see one sneak peek shot and if that is any indication of how the rest of the pictures will look, I will be the farthest thing possible from disappointed. If you live in Mississippi or somewhere in the South, one of the best decisions you could make for your wedding is to choose April + Paul as your photographers.

Best photographers ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Madison W

April + Paul were very professional and the results speak for themselves. We met ahead of time to discuss our preferences and they delivered on those. They are very laid back and were super easy to work with on the day of our wedding. We absolutely love all of our pictures! We... Read More would definitely recommend April + Paul to anyone looking for wedding photographers.

Beautiful Pictures, Amazing People!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

I honestly could not be happier with the pictures from both my wedding and my engagement session! I am in love with every single photo. April and Paul are so easy to work with and make the whole process a blast, even for those grooms who aren't so fond of picture taking. They... Read More are the sweetest people and the turn around for getting your pictures back is very fast! The product you get and the fun you have in the process is worth every penny! April + Paul will be the first people I recommend and the first people I call if I need photographers in the future!!

2015-04-30T16:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel very blessed to have met you guys and your families! You made our job easy! We look forward to watching your family grow in the future!

AWESOME Photograpers

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Lisa G

These are two pretty cool peeps that will take care of all your photography needs from start to finish. The quality of the photographs are amazing. I loved working with April+Paul.

Best photographers in MS!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Kaitlin B

April and Paul make you feel like you have known them for years. They are completely dedicated to making your day run smoothly and they have a beautiful vision for their pictures. I am so happy with our pictures and would suggest them to everyone who is getting married in MS or... Read More surrounding areas. They work so beautifully together and make you feel beautiful with their work!

A+P Photography

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Caroline S

They did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! It was very beneficial having 2 photographers! I couldn't have been happier with the photos they took. I highly recommend these photographers to anyone looking for fabulous wedding photography!

We loved April + Paul!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Mandy W

April and Paul were incredible to work with. They remained in contact with me in the weeks and days leading up to my wedding to make sure that totally understood my vision. They were always accessible when I had questions, including once on a Sunday at 7 pm. On the wedding day,... Read More they were light-hearted and friendly, which made everyone relax. My pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I can't stop looking at them, lol! And I received them much more quickly than I expected. The only concern I would tell people about is that they are a little pricey side, but they are very worth the price tag! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Best in the Business!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Hannah Y

April + Paul are the best in the business. They offer a team, and bring their own unique individual perspectives to the table. I loved having two photographers!!! They are married and have so much chemistry which shows up in their pictures. They truly captured not only our day,... Read More but our emotions. They walked us through everything and were generally interested in getting to know us. My husband and I love them and call them friends now. They have several package options which you can add extras to if you would like. We definitely got our money's worth and much more! I will call them no matter what I need from now on.

Excellent, Professional, and Fun!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Sarah J

We just got our wedding pictures back from April and Paul and they are amazing. They did a fantastic job of capturing every little part of the whole day just the way we wanted. Leading up to the wedding, April and Paul were great; they helped us plan for the event, troubleshoot... Read More ahead of time, and made sure that the pictures they would be taking were exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding went exactly as planned and we couldn't be happier. We would use them again in a heartbeat. No questions asked.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Claire D

I could not be happier with my decision to use April + Paul as my wedding photographers. They captured all of the priceless moments for my wedding day and my pictures were delivered to me in a short amount of time.

overall great quality

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Megan E

The photobooth was awesome! My only suggestion is that they did not have enough props. You could bring some more of your own if you wanted. I loved that they had a computer to upload them to facebook and twitter while at the party. My experience was not at a wedding but at my... Read More graduation party. I also loved the print outs.

Wonderful Photography!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Katie N

April + Paul are amazing! They have the artistic ability to capture every moment of your wedding in a timeless fashion. They are both very sweet and very easy to work with. They take the time to get to know the bride and groom so that they can capture each personal style in... Read More every photo. Their services are worth every penny spent!

You can NOT go wrong with April + Paul

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 STEFANIE M

Where do I even begin??? Lets start with how amazingly talented they are! You take one look at their photos and you will fall in love! They make you fell so comfortable. Not only are they amazing photographers but they are awesome people too. As a husband and wife team, they... Read More really know their stuff. If you have a minor freak out, call April. If you have a payment question, call Paul. They both are so down to earth and truly love what they do. I leaned on them for so much and then followed through on every promise. I was a long distance bride (living in St. Augustine, FL and planning a wedding in Mississippi) and they were one of they only vendors that I really trusted. I could go on and on, but I wont. If I could give you one piece of advice--spend the money on it, the photography is worth it and is they one thing you do not want to cheap out on! Good luck and happy planning :)

LOVE April + Paul!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014

April + Paul were AWESOME! From the very first introductory phone call they were so easy to work with! As a bride in a small town, ease of communication to our out of town vendors was so important to me, and April + Paul were always there to answer my questions! On the wedding... Read More day, they were super prepared, effecient, and had great shot ideas! Our pictures turned out absolutely wonderful, and we have gotten so many compliments on all of our photos! Our photographers were way on top of their game and organized, and were able to accommodate some last minute plans at our reception. Our pictures were available for easy viewing and easy sharing to out of town relatives within a week of our wedding, which was such a treat! I would highly recommend April + Paul to any brides, Mississippi or otherwise. They were a dream, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Christianna J

April and Paul did our engagement photos, and they were just awesome!!! Really beautiful photos!

Beautiful job!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Sarah S

April and Paul did such a beautiful job capturing our wedding day and our excitement before in an engagement shoot. I was blown away by their past work, and couldn't have been happier with the job they did for us! They were an absolute blast to work with-so helpful and... Read More supportive through the whole process, easy-going, and have wonderful chemistry as they work together. We will always cherish their gorgeous photos!

April + Paul were WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Haley C

I truly believe that choosing April + Paul to take my wedding and engagement pictures was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process (I mean except for the whole saying yes to my man part!) April + Paul were so easy to work with. It was a blessing to... Read More have such a calming presence during a day that can be full of stress and high emotions. But, not only was their presence delightful during the wedding day, my pictures are beautiful. They perfectly captured every emotion of the day. Going through my pictures was like re-living the day itself. What a blessing! I think everyone should use April + Paul for their big day!

So AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Shekinah H

I had such a great experience with these two! I had actually originally booked someone else for all my wedding pictures right after getting engaged. Unfortunately, after engagement pictures were completed, things took a turn for the worst and I had to fire them. I was referred... Read More to this couple from a friend and I am so glad they did. They made it a blessing in disguise that things didn't work out with my original photographer. Phenomenal pictures, great attitudes, and completely professional couple! If they did anything other than weddings I would definitely be booking them in the future!

Entrekin/Randle wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Emily E

We absolutely loved working with April and Paul! They made everything very relaxed which is what you want on your wedding day. We also love the pictures as well. We would recommend them to anyone. You can also get a package with a nostalgia kit which is a wooden preservation... Read More box! It's a really cool alternative to a regular photo album!

Magic Makers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Ryan A

A married duo with magic cameras and infectious personalities. They hooked me with the adorable video they have posted on their main web site. Then after seeing pictures from our friends' wedding I knew I had to have them. They did a package with our engagement pics and the... Read More wedding. After our first session (engagement shoot) I felt I had new friends. They are the sweetest, most talented couple I have ever had the honor of encountering. These two will make your dreams come true...not to mention how easy they make it to view, print, and share your pictures. update: Browsing through the pictures I can feel all the emotions and memories flooding back with each picture, from my nephew crying in my lap to, the look on my bridesmaid faces during the bouquet toss I find myself laughing or tearing up with each click. This duo really knows how to capture the essence of the day and have given me a way to remember every detail for years to come. I love you guys! Thank you!

April + Paul are incredible!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Laura L

When my fiance and I were looking for someone to photograph our wedding, we wanted a photographer who would get those special candid moments since we are goofy and love to have a good time. April and Paul just did that. You get two incredible photographers that work well as a... Read More team. They take incredible pictures in unique locations, and they allow you to be yourself without feeling awkward in front of the camera. Love them and would recommend them 100% to anyone.

Love love love These Two!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Jessica P

I absolutely loved their style of photography. they had a classic yet different way of taking pictures that turned out gorgeous! I love the pictures they took at my wedding and for our engagement. they are worth every penny!