AraLimo Inc. (By Aracely Meilan)

Serving the South Florida Area

AraLimo Inc. (Owned & Operated by Aracely Meilan)

AraLimo's owners & staff have over 30 years of experience in the transportation field. We strive for prompt & reliable service whether you require transportation to weddings, parties or an airport pickup. Our fleet features beautifully restored antique cars, luxury limousines, sedans, SUVs & vans.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Serving the South Florida Area, Miami, FL Serving the South Florida Area (305) 665-7284

The BEST in the Business!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Blislainey S

Aralimo is a family owned business run by some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. My brother went to high school with one of the Meilan brothers and he has always spoken so highly of this family. This really made it a "NO BRAINER" when it came... Read More down to who I could trust on one of the most important days of my life. Although my wedding is this coming January, I had the pleasure of watching them in action at my best friends wedding this past September. The driver was punctual, easy to communicate with, clean cut and well dressed. He even helped my friend carry the train of her dress to the door of the church. They also provided champagne for a toast immediately following the ceremony (which is totally adorable in my opinion.) This was further confirmation that I made the right choice and I am looking forward to working with the best in the business on my wedding day!

2015-10-20T10:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We take pride in our industry experience and the personal connections we have developed throughout the years. We look forward to your big day!

Only one place to go for limousine service in South Florida

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

We used AraLimo for our wedding, one word to describe them "awesome"! On time, reliable, polite, the drivers went out of their way to make sure that we we're completely satisfied with their top notch level of service. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for... Read More limousine services at their next event.

2015-10-01T19:43:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I have known this family my whole life. There was no one else in World that I would have trusted with one of the most important days of my life. Not only did they arrive early to the hotel for pickup, but on the way to the church I was asked if I was thirsty and they pulled over... Read More to give me some water. Walking into the church my dress was picked up off the floor and carried in until I was right in the middle of the aisle. After the wedding, when it was time for the champagne toast, the champagne was chilled just right and tasted delicious. I truly have and will continue to recommend Aralimo to everyone that I know and asks!!! Best ever!! And Nicest family!! Thank you, Angeline G. Rueda

2015-09-11T13:51:34 Response from the vendor

Angie, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. We love you & your family!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leslie-Ann H

Rolls Royce smelled like mildew. The owner is very unprofessional.

2017-10-16T08:23:27 Response from the vendor

We are very surprised by your experience especially since we have not received a direct call from you with your concerns. We would be more than happy to address your concerns further at your convenience. The Office number is 305 665 7284.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Cassandra E

love them great customer service

2017-10-16T08:23:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Monique C

Easy to work with throughout the planning process. Even if something is not available, they will try their best to make it work. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth. They are so professional..I needed limos for different parties of people, for me (bride + groom),... Read More bridal party, etc. Basically there was a lot of potential for mix ups but because AraLimo associates communicated effectively, and stayed on top of it, everything was perfect. Reasonably priced, would highly recommend to anyone.

2017-10-16T08:25:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your feedback. Our goal is always to make your day stress-free and special. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Stephanie L

Prompt and has such a wide variety of cars to choose from! We loved our classic Jag!!! Thank you for making going and leaving our wedding so smooth and special! - Stephanie

2017-10-16T08:26:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Melissa M

They are amazing! Driver was super nice! The best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maria S

I rented the sprinter for my bridal party and I had an amazong experience with Ara Limo. Professional, on time and the card are in perfect conditions.

2017-10-16T08:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your feedback. We take pride in our cars and are glad to hear you were satisfied. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 N C

Awesome !!!! Great service, very friendly, and very accommodating !

2017-10-16T08:27:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Belkis B

Aracely and Gilbert were both wonderful, caring and pleasing with all of our needs. We have used them for all 3 of our kids weddings and couldn't recommend any other company. They are reliable and you can count on them to be there way before they need to be. Thank you Aracely... Read More and Gilbert for helping us make our daughter's wedding perfect!!!

2017-10-16T08:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your feedback. We consider our clients a part of our family and are happy to hear we have been a part of many memories in your family. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Daniel S

AraLimo took care of us on our special day. They provided us with a beautiful Lincoln Continental Convertible, limos for the bridal party and the Sprinter Vans for our out of town guest. Prior to the wedding they communicated with us to ensure all remained as originally... Read More planned and walked us through what to expect the day of. On the day of the event their drivers arrived impeccably dressed and on time or early. The drivers were extremely courteous to us and our guest. AraLimo's personalized customer service is unrivaled and I can't imagine using anyone other than AraLimo for our limousine service needs in the future.

2017-10-16T08:29:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your feedback. We take pride in our cars and are glad to hear you were satisfied. Our goal is always to make your day stress-free and special. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Daniel J

We had a wonderful experience arranging both a limo and a classic car with AraLimo. Aracely and her family do a great job. She was very accommodating on our needs and has some excellent classic cars. We went with the Stretch Jaguar....just a very unique car, quite different... Read More than other classic cars available from other companies. All the drivers were courteous and did a great job. We were welcomed back to the classic car with a bottle of champagne and had ample time with the photographer to take pictures. Will use them anytime I need a hired car in the future. Aside from the classic cars they also have a full fleet of limos, stretch, vans, party busses.

2017-10-16T08:30:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Christina V

Very happy we chose to go with AraLimo for our wedding. Gilbert was great to work with, and the rest of the team was very professional. They have an amazing selection of cars to choose from. We rented a Rolls Royce, a stretch limo and a Mercedes Sprinter, and everything was... Read More top-notch. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

2017-10-16T08:30:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Elcira V

AraLimo exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our wedding in April and everyone was amazing. They showed us the car selections they had without hesitations and our drivers were spectacular. All had a great attitude, and one even helped fix my father's bowtie before... Read More walking me down the aisle. They opened the champagne for us and helped me get into the car without ruining my wedding dress or veil. Very attentive staff overall.

2017-10-16T08:30:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Lida R

We had the pleasure of working with Aralimo for our wedding on 12/3/2016. We did our research when selecting all our vendors, including obtaining multiple quotes, reading reviews across various websites, etc. Aralimo had a competitive rate and good reviews. We hired a total of 3... Read More vehicles: 2 sprinter limos and 1 1960’s Rolls-Royce. The sprinter limos were great party buses for our bridal party. Both limos comfortably fit about 30 people in total. The Rolls-Royce was beautiful and added a classic touch to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, all vehicles arrived promptly. The drivers were friendly and drove us safely to 4 locations. Thanks Aralimo for making the day of transportation seamless!

2017-10-16T08:31:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kelly M

Aralimo services are reliable and very punctual. Thank you for making our wedding day extra special.

2017-10-16T08:31:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nic B

I used Aralimo for 2 rentals: a vintage car and a 14 passenger Mercedes bus. They were great to work with. As my wedding day approached they were in close communication to assure the times and locations were correct. (They probably confirmed about 2 times in the 2 weeks prior to... Read More my wedding.) They arrived at the arranged locations in a timely manor. The gentlemen driving the cars were very nice and accommodating. The gentleman driving the vintage car impressed me: he knew exactly where we were going the time it would take to arrive, drove slowly and cautiously, assured my dress was comfortably in the car. After the wedding ceremony ended my husband and I were given a champagne toast while he helped position us for some nice pictures with the car. The gentleman driving the bus impressed my husband and bridal party: he allowed alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages to be taken on board, he allowed full control of music, and was very friendly. Truly helped make my wedding day a magical experience and I highly recommend!

2017-10-16T08:32:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your feedback. We consider our clients a part of our family and are happy to hear you were taken care of. Our goal is always to make your day stress-free and special. We hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ana R

It was a pleasure to work with Aralimo, all of the crew were really nice and gentle. The cars they offer are flawless! They are super punctual so you don't have to stress about anything. The driver is such a lovely person. I had so much fun! Thanks!

2017-10-16T08:33:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Laura P

Great limo company! We rented a vintage Rolls Royce and Sprinter for our wedding party on our wedding day. They were punctual and the drivers were great. They are easy to work with and you can meet with Aracely ahead of time to see the vehicles in person that will be picking you... Read More up.

2017-10-16T08:34:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Yarenis V

Excellent service!!!! My husband and I are extremely happy with the top quality service we received from Aralimo!!! They offer a wide variety of beautiful antique cars!!! The day of my wedding the driver arrived on time and the champagne toast that Aralimo provided made our big... Read More day feel extra special!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katerina R

Loved AraLimo!! They were amazing! Very punctioal, professional company. Excellent service! Definitely recommend them for your wedding day or for any special event you need to ride in a fabulous car :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie S

Gilbert was great! Very professional, very prompt, and beautiful well maintained cars! Would recommend to anyone looking for great/trustworthy service for wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kati C

The car was absolutely beautiful! Lovely addition to the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah G

AraLimo is among the best! They went above and beyond on my wedding day! After my wedding ceremony, the driver had a beautiful bottle of champagne and beautiful glassware to enjoy a moment alone with my husband. Their staff is extremely professional, courteous, and... Read More accommodating. Their cars are exceptional and their service is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with AraLimo and highly recommend their transportation services!