Life is full of beauty

Jessica's philosophy in beauty has always been the same. "I want my client's beauty on the outside to capture people's eyes the way their inner beauty captures people's hearts. Beauty to me has always been about enhancing what you already have and I will always strive to reflect who you truly are through my artistry."

Beauty Group Bookings, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Albany, NY Capital District, Saratoga, New York Metropolitan Area (914) 320-7098

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Lora-Ashley L

Jessica has routinely done my eyelash extensions. I get them filled every 2-3 weeks. She is wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable in all major aspects of eyelash extensions and make-up artistry. She was great answering all my questions and even provided care instructions... Read More after. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah K

Absolutely love Jessica's work. Not only is she professional but she's a perfectionist and always goes above and beyond to make me a happy client! I love the products that she uses they are high quality good for you products especially for someone who has sensitive skin. She's... Read More exceptionally great with eyelash extensions. I have gotten my lashes done before at other places and once they all fall off my own lashes are gone. With Jessica's work my lashes grow like they normally do. I highly recommend her she's very good at what she does and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Madeline B

Jessica did lash extensions for me a week ago and i absolutely LOVE them! I'm so pleased with them and I am so happy to not have to wear mascara anymore! Jessica did a great job and was super helpful in answering all of my questions throughout the entire process... Highly... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Krista L

Jessica and Shannon helped make me absolutely BEAUTIFUL for my wedding!! I couldn't have been happier with how my make up and hair looked that day. They really went above and beyond to make me and my lovely ladies radiate beauty! They both were so sweet and easy to talk to and... Read More fun to have with us the morning of my wedding day! Jessica gave me the natural look that I wanted, knowing the right colours for my skin, and the right amount. I got compliments all night long and people asking me 'who did you hair and make up?!' because they loved it so much. It really was the perfect day and I owe a HUGE thank you to these two beautiful ladies!! The last thing I wanted was to worry about my hair or make up not being what I wanted or being disappointed with it for the big day- but not with Jessica and Shannon!! They exceeded all my expectations I know my bridesmaids felt the same!:)

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Chloƫ A

Yas! Professional and very talented!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jessica J

Jessica is very professional. I have now had her do my eyelashes, which I love, (I continue to use her lash services on a regular basis) and my makeup. She really listens to what you want, and does an awesome job making it all look natural. I highly recommend her services!

Jessica Aranda

Aranda Artistry was founded by Jessica Aranda and is based out of Albany, New York. Jessica received extensive training from major cosmetic retailers such as Chanel and Bare Minerals. She is also a certified eyelash extension specialist from the Austin's School of Spa Technology. Jessica strongly believes in continuing education and strives to constantly stay involved with every aspect of the cosmetic industry. Over the years, Jessica has worked as an independent makeup artist for brides, bridal parties, special events, photo shoots, and more.