Personalized Bride, Bridesmaid & Bridal party gift

Arenlace Bridal Boutique is located in Oceanside, CA. We specialize in creating personalized Bride, Bridesmaid, Bridal Party apparel and gifts. We carry a selection of personalized rhinestone bridal robes, Bridal party hoodies & wedding party tank tops & shirts. We also carry engagement, honeymoon and wifey shirts We also have tanks for that special Flower Girl, Bling Bearer or Junior Bridesmaid in your life. Our products can be customized to fit your wedding or bachelorette party needs. Our 5 years of experience has allowed us to provide excellent customer service to all of our brides. At Arenlace we love to treat your wedding as if it were ours! Contact us to and let us know you found us on TheKnot!!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Arenlace , San Diego, CA (858) 210-0248

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Paige H

I got a shirt from arenlace! It was beautiful and comfortable!!! I'm a jeans a tshirt kinda gal, and I wore my miss to mrs shirt to my rehearsal dinner! I didn't even look dressed down! It was so cute! The quality was excellent and the shirt was so comfortable!! Arenlace was so... Read More kind and excellent to work with! Fast shipping too!! :-)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chandra I

Great ETSY store to shop on. I loved their customer service. I originally ordered 2 robes for my fiance and I. When I received them my fiance robe was a bit short. I reached out to Arenlace Bridal and within minutes I got a reply. They provided me with a replacement robe for my... Read More fiance at no extra charge. Talk about great customer service. The robes are just gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them on our honeymoon! You will not be disappointed shopping at Arenlace Bridal.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 LaToshia M

I found Arenlace Bridal on Etsy. I needed shirts made for my wedding party for my bachelorette part. I had a vision of what I wanted so I sent it to them. They captured my vision exactly how I expected. They were so professional and the quality of their work is amazing. I am... Read More actually using them again for my brother's fiancé's wedding party shirts. Please use them for all your needs you will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Becca G

I had such a great experience with Arnelace Bridal! Not only did I LOVE the two tank tops that I ordered, but the customer services was top of the line!!!! I would absolutely recommend Arenlace to any of my bride friends!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Bri V

I had shirts made for my bridesmaid and they turned out amazing! My girls loved them! Arenlace Bridal did a great job getting me the shirts in a timely manner. I would order from them again, no doubt about it!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Raul S

I contacted several shops to find someone that could make me an off shoulder Bride sweater in less than a week. Not only was ArenLace the only shop to write me back quickly but I already had my order placed with her by the time I heard back from most of the other shops. She... Read More listened to what I wanted, accommodated my very short time frame, and had AMAZING customer service every step of the way. A total life saver and I'm very grateful to have found such a wonderful shop! Thank you for going above and beyond!!! Great quality shirt, sizes are accurate and gold glitter Bride was extra shiny! I have washed my shirt several times and it is still in excellent condition

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jaqlyn S

Arenlace is a great little shop to get bridal party gifts, grooms gifts and after the wedding gifts. I absolutely love my Happily Ever After tshirt that is very comfortable and fit perfectly. Being Plus Size I worried that the tshirt wouldn't fit but I was reassured it would be... Read More perfect and it absolutely was. Everyone should shop Arenlace!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Melissa C

I couldn't imagine getting married without Arenlace outfitting my peeps! Thank you Michelle for your outstanding customer service & beautiful line! Cheers to beautiful threads made with love!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Joyce H

I loved using the bride robe from this online boutique for my wedding day! The materials used in everything I have from this boutique is great quality and a great value. I will continue to recommend this site to all my friends who are getting married or friends looking for a... Read More gift to buy for someone that is getting married. The shipping was quick and any questions I had I would get a reply right away.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jess P

I ordered 4 shirts for my bridal party. Material is very soft. Great quality of product. Fast shipping. Awesome communication with seller. Would definitely recommend. Everyone in my bridal party loved their shirts.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Dani P

Ordered a top for my wedding renewal and it was perfect! Great quality and super cute. Gots lots of compliments!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Samantha C

ArenLace helped make my best friend look stunning on her wedding day. With their fast and impeccable service, my friend was able to get ready in a beautiful white satin bride robe. It not only looked great in all the pictures, but it helped my friend feel comfortable and special... Read More on her big day. In addition to the great robe, those at ArenLace are very responsive and thrive to make sure you are getting the best. They even follow up to make sure their products are exactly what you wanted and that your day was all that you hoped for. Would definitely recommend ArenLace and their products to all!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Donna U

I love our shirts my husband and I purchased for our wedding photos! She created new shirts for me that she actually did not offer at that time. They are awesome! We still wear them!

Michelle Coto

My name is Michelle and I am the Owner/Curator for Arenlace Bridal Boutique. Arenlace was started in 2012, shortly after my husband and were married. I planned and crafted every detail on my wedding day and fell in love with weddings. My sister made a getting ready robe with my new last name on the back as a keepsake gift. I loved the robe so much that I decided to attempt to remake a personalized robe. I took rhinestones and hand placed each on of them on the robe to create a last name. The robes began to sell and 5 years later we are still creating, making and meeting couples in love.