Aria Productions

San Antonio and South Central Texas and Rio Grande Valley

Photography and Cinematic Video Production

NOVEMBER 2017 WEDDING SPECIAL $1200 - regularly $1500 ~ 1 Photographer ~ 6 hours Wedding Day Coverage ~ Web Gallery for proofing ~ USB with edited full resolution photos with print release ~ Aria Productions specializes in wedding photojournalism and filmmaking. We are inspired by our love for family, friends and celebrating life's moments. Full service packages available. Most popular package starts at $3,000

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

San Antonio and South Central Texas and Rio Grande Valley (210) 378-9517

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Analiza G

Booking Aria Productions for our photography was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. From the very beginning, Sonia worked with us to give us a package that would meet all of our needs. During the bridal shoot, Sonia knew exactly what she wanted from me and how... Read More to make the shots beautiful. I felt very comfortable working with Sonia, and she made the experience so much fun. On the wedding day, she was so professional. She was quick and efficient in getting in the numerous family/bridal party pictures, which was great since it was a very hot day. We were able to see a few photos from our wedding day within ONE DAY after the wedding, which was fantastic! Once we received all of the photos, I was so impressed with the shots she was able to get. Our day was beautifully captured and my family will treasure these photos for years to come. I HIGHLY recommend Aria Productions for your photography needs. If you want a professional yet fun photographer, call Sonia, and it will be the best decision you make!

2016-08-01T23:52:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your families! I hope to work with you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Laura S

If there was a title-weight for photography, Sonia would definitely have it!!! Aria Productions is the perfect photography for your event. After receiving numerous emails from vendors with the SA Wedding Extravaganza, I came across an email for Aria Photography and there was... Read More something about the advertisement that drew me to give Sonia Freeman a call and schedule a consultation. After meeting with Sonia and providing her with what we wanted for our engagement session, bridal, and wedding photos, she was able to grasp our vision for creativity, originality, and style! Words cannot express how absolutely pleased we are with all of our photos. God bless her for bearing the heat through my bridal portrait session and our summer evening wedding. Every idea and detail was captured in the lens and I will forever be grateful to her. She's got heart and compassion in her work! Thank you Sonia and Mike for all you've done. We look forward to working with you again, maybe do a holiday card, and certainly for family pictures! Love, Geraldo and Laura Salas

Aria Productions was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Jennifer G

Sonia Freeman was our wedding photographer from Aria Productions. Sonia was amazing! She went (more than) above and beyond for us. She worked with us to personalize every aspect of the photography for our wedding. She really listens to what you want and makes it happen.... Read More Extremely professional and great quality work! Our photographer, Sonia really captured every detail of our wedding. There were so many moments that escaped us because were busy doing this or that, or meeting and greeting, but Sonia captured EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. The quality of her photography, professionalism, and flexibility is unsurpassed .

2016-01-14T11:34:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooo much for the rave review! It was my pleasure to be your photographer on such an important day! -Sonia F.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Nicole B

Love Aria Productions. They captured our engagement, bridal and wedding. Amazing pictures and stress free environment. Sonia knows how to work with the lights and elements. Would definitely use again in the future for our next life steps.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017

I booked Aria Productions for an intimate wedding and from the start, Sonia was accommodating and understood the vision I had for our big day. She was communicative, easy to work with and very professional. Our photo proofs came back in a timely manner and I couldn't be happier.... Read More Thank you, Sonia, for capturing so many amazing moments.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ellen E

Sonia was amazing! She photographed our engagement photos, bridals, and wedding. The moments she captured are truly breath taking, we are so happy to have them, especially since the big day went by so quickly. We love looking at the photo book she made for us, we get to relive... Read More our wedding day every time.

2017-02-20T14:58:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Best wishes in your life together!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alyson P

Sonia recently shot my wedding and I am so overly pleased with her service. She is extremely professional and talented. In addition, Sonia knew how to work a crowd and get an honest smile out of someone. Our pictures came back in a timely manner and were great! Thank you Sonia... Read More for capturing all the special memories from the best day of my life!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Bianca G

Sonia is incredible and captured every moment absolutely perfectly for us! Engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos have been stunning. She is an amazing artist with an incredible vision. I remember seeing her work and falling in love. She definitely exceeded our... Read More expectations and was incredibly helpful with anything that we needed. Thank you Aria Productions!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jessica S

Very accommodating and professional. Price was fair for the services received. Sonia and her team went above and beyond to help make our day special. I would recommend her as a professional photographer.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jessica S

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nelly D

I'm so glad I found Aria Productions for my wedding. Not only did pictures turn out so natural and beautiful but Sonya Freeman and her team were so great to work with. As with any plans, things go awry and had to change at the last minute. They were very patient and... Read More accommodating. I just received previews of the pictures and video and they are so beautiful. Thank you Sonya and Aria Productions!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

It has been a wonderful experience having Sonia doing my daughter's photo sessions from beginning to end. I love that she strives to capture exactly what her client wants and works diligently to make sure everything is perfectly done. Sonia listened to what my daughter wanted... Read More for her Engagement session at Southtown, Bridal session at the Transportation Museum, and, of course, her Wedding at Gardens at Old Town Helotes. Every photo session , every photograph is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Samantha L

Sonia is amazing! Her expertise in weddings played a helpful part in our wedding planning. Her services go beyond simply photographing your wedding. She is a "ninja" on your wedding day, capturing every beautiful moment. I would highly recommend her services to anyone and we are... Read More definitely using Aria Productions for our future photography needs!

2016-06-22T10:24:44 Response from the vendor

Samantha, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your wedding party! Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Caroline V

Sonia did a great job and was flexible with us when we had to change our date. We got some great photos!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Micaela Kylene C

Sonia was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were extremely blessed to have been able to work with her. Sonia is so kind and personable that it was so easy to describe to her the type of photographs we envisioned. She was able to capture so many priceless memories without... Read More any disruption to our special day! Sonia was professional from the moment we first met, thoughtful, and aimed only to guarantee we had the quality of service and photography she believes all of her clients receive! Thank so you much Sonia and sorry it has taken so long to write the review, but better late hen never! :)

2016-05-10T16:22:54 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much! You've made my day! Your wedding was so beautiful and one of my favorites to photograph even 3 years later. Thank you for honoring me this way! Sonia

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

My husband and I used Sonia for our wedding videography, and WOW! We were absolutely ecstatic with the results. Not only did she record our special day, she broke it into segments so we could easily pick exactly what we wanted to watch. The cute teaser she put together and... Read More shared while we were on our honeymoon was a lovely surprise, too. :) I highly recommend Sonia and her team for professional videography. Being able to relive our wedding day through her videos is priceless!!!

2016-01-20T14:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooo much! Your wedding was so unique and fun, and we truely enjoyed being a part of your day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

We loved working with the photographer Sonia! She was organized, professional, and provided a sense of calm to what seemed like a hectic day. She was able to provide us with beautiful images of our wedding day and really capture the emotion of the moment. Every picture we look... Read More at is a memory she was able to provide us with. Truly thankful for all that she was able to do! Her photos are amazing and her service goes above and beyond!

2015-08-27T20:53:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to even be asked to be your photographer, and I hope you will enjoy your images for years to come! -Sonia

Loved her from start to finish!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

We loved working with Sonia from the very start. She is professional, friendly, understanding, and a joy to work with. We never knew she was there, yet when we got the photos it appeared she was everywhere! She captured moments that wouldn't happen again or couldn't be... Read More staged, as when our daughter saw her brother for the first time in several years. She always knew just the right place to be to get those precious candid shots. And her posed photos look like we stood for hours, but she got us set and done in a much shorter time than we would have thought, leaving us free to enjoy more of the reception. Even the photo lab she uses is wonderful - we ordered a flash drive, and it came with a photo on the flash drive and a photo printed on the box. Hard to describe but so gorgeous. Best of all, her photos captured just the mood and personality we wanted. After looking at several portfolios, we knew immediately when we saw hers we'd go with her. I highly recommend her and can't say enough great things about her!

2015-05-08T15:08:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for entrusting me with with capturing this momentous occasion. I truely appreciate your kind words! -Sonia

Aria Productions

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Cherisse C

We absolutely loved working with our photographer, Sonia! She was able to capture the essence of our nuptials and every emotion was captured in a timeless image. Sonia is professional, punctual and her presentation was beyond what we were expecting. Most of all her prices are... Read More competitive! I highly recommend her to any bride looking to invest in a photographer!

Beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Paulina M

I enjoyed working with Sonia she made everything so simple for me. The pictures came out great and very happy with all the different poses. Could not be more pleased!

2014-08-29T04:58:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It's my pleasure to photograph and help my brides feel gorgeous on their wedding day!

Sonia Freeman

Aria Productions specializes in wedding photojournalism and filmmaking, pregnancy and newborn portraits, and family lifestyle photography. We are inspired by our love for family, friends and celebrating life's moments. It is such an honor that many of our wedding clients return to us to photograph their pregnancy, newborn and children. We take such care knowing you have trusted us with your families.