Photos should be FUN

I promise this will be fun, not awkward or stuffy. You don't have to love PDA or be super confident in front of the camera. I'll make this easy. Photos should be FUN. I want every photo I make to help you remember how you felt in that moment. My photos evoke memories and nostalgia, so you can always be transported back to those feelings. I’ve found that couples think it’s super hard to look romantic in front of the camera. And I don’t blame you guys for assuming that—you’ve probably never done this before! But I guarantee that you can not only look killer, but you can enjoy it. I promise I won’t make you awkwardly stroke your fiance’s face. I will make this easy and fun.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

346 W Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Texas (505) 690-3809

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Riley J

The best photos I have ever seen. I flashed her on my wedding day on accident, but now I would do it on purpose. She does more than capture a day or a moment, but somehow captures all of the emotions and magic. She captured us. Do yourself a favor and spend the money, book the... Read More date, and do the thing, because you will not be disappointed and you will be able to relieve the day for years to come.

2018-01-27T03:41:29 Response from the vendor

Seriously this is one of my favorite reviews ever! <3 #makeyouwannaflashme #notreally #butithinkshegetsherpointacross #myclientsarefun Thanks so much girl! I had so much fun photographing your day.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Chelsee A

Arielei is the absolute best! We were on vacation in the area and she was so accommodating for us! Her communication before and after is great! She is such a trooper too! It happened to be storming and she made the day such an adventure and captured THE BEST photos! You can tell... Read More she really cares about her clients and is such a joy to be around! Couldn't be more thankful we had her take our engagement photos! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 David J

If you're looking for a photography experience as unique aaa your wedding, look no further. Arielie is your girl!. She starts with amazing and very efficient communication, wanting to know more about you and your fiancé. Even in an entirely different state she organizes a skype... Read More cal because she doesn't want to just know the job required, she wants to know the client and their desires for what the photography should be for their wedding. Then she meets you in person. She is the most pleasant vendor I worked with and once again is very detail oriented however she lets you decide again exactly what you want to do. She sees the sentimental value in objects personal to you. Whether it be the dress itself, or a pair of shoes, she takes pride in the simplest things and knows more often than naught those are where the best pictures come from. She collaborates, not competes with other local professionals so asking for a 2nd or even 3rd shooter isn't a problem at all and with that much creative input at your disposal, your photography sessions will be a truly unforgettable experience. There is no one better for photography than arielie kinzer. Even if you get in a bind with another vendor, she has so many connections that all you have to do is email her and she will gladly help you track down another one. Skeptical still? Email her and find out for yourself.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dalene V

Arielei is an amazing photographer. She did everything from our engagement shoot, to our wedding and she did a fabulous job! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but overall she is such a great person. We just love her! Her use of light is phenomenal and I just can't get... Read More over her eye for beautiful shots. She really incorporated everything my husband Josh and I wanted in our photos, and for that we are so grateful. Thank you Arielei! Love, Josh, Dalene and Waylan Valdez

Arielei Kinzer

Santa Fe is in my bones. I left for a little while, seeing if any other place fit. But Santa Fe always called me back. It’s more than just a city, place or a destination. To me, it’s home. It’s memories. Family. History. Meaning. Nostalgia. Which is why it’s my favorite place to photograph weddings. People come here because it’s tied to a special memory for them. They either vacationed here as a kid or came to visit grandparents or maybe even grew up here themselves. And then they come back to make a new memory—a celebration of their great, big love! It’s my greatest joy and honor to photogr