For the couple who knows Moments Matter

If you don't care for posed and stiff; if you care about authentically showing your love and capturing organic moments, then you've come to the right place.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

346 W Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM New Mexico (505) 690-3809

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dalene V

Arielei is an amazing photographer. She did everything from our engagement shoot, to our wedding and she did a fabulous job! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but overall she is such a great person. We just love her! Her use of light is phenomenal and I just can't get... Read More over her eye for beautiful shots. She really incorporated everything my husband Josh and I wanted in our photos, and for that we are so grateful. Thank you Arielei! Love, Josh, Dalene and Waylan Valdez

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Chelsee A

Arielei is the absolute best! We were on vacation in the area and she was so accommodating for us! Her communication before and after is great! She is such a trooper too! It happened to be storming and she made the day such an adventure and captured THE BEST photos! You can tell... Read More she really cares about her clients and is such a joy to be around! Couldn't be more thankful we had her take our engagement photos! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 David J

If you're looking for a photography experience as unique aaa your wedding, look no further. Arielie is your girl!. She starts with amazing and very efficient communication, wanting to know more about you and your fiancé. Even in an entirely different state she organizes a skype... Read More cal because she doesn't want to just know the job required, she wants to know the client and their desires for what the photography should be for their wedding. Then she meets you in person. She is the most pleasant vendor I worked with and once again is very detail oriented however she lets you decide again exactly what you want to do. She sees the sentimental value in objects personal to you. Whether it be the dress itself, or a pair of shoes, she takes pride in the simplest things and knows more often than naught those are where the best pictures come from. She collaborates, not competes with other local professionals so asking for a 2nd or even 3rd shooter isn't a problem at all and with that much creative input at your disposal, your photography sessions will be a truly unforgettable experience. There is no one better for photography than arielie kinzer. Even if you get in a bind with another vendor, she has so many connections that all you have to do is email her and she will gladly help you track down another one. Skeptical still? Email her and find out for yourself.

Arielei Kinzer

I am a Santa Fe, NM native, and The City Different is truly my home. I was born and raised in the house right down the drive from where I currently live with my handsome hubby and my three darling/crazy little girls! I also have a pup named Zephyr. She's an all-white husky + german shepherd mix, and she tests my patience daily. She loves to eat barbies. And vacuum cleaners. I also am an avid coffee drinker, the-color-blue-lover, and am obsessed with long grass and that amazing golden light right before the sun sets. I believe in candid photography that is moment-driven and real.