Ariena Photography

Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, Europe

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, Europe (425) 449-2157

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kelsey J

Ellen's work is absolutely breathtaking. She shot my brother in law's wedding, and after seeing their pictures we knew that she had to shoot ours too. We can't believe how perfectly she captured our day! My husband and I were both worried because we thought we would be awkward... Read More in front of the camera, but she made us look incredible. Planning was also a breeze. She quickly responded to any questions or concerns that I had. Shortly after our wedding, she sent us a link so we could peek at some of the edited shots. Shortly after, we received our wedding pictures on a beautiful thumb drive. We got over 1,000 edited and unedited shots - all of them stunning! So many of our friends planning future weddings are asking us where we got our photos. I couldn't recommend Ellen any more. She was affordable, extremely professional, fun to work with, and her work is amazing.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Gina N

I discovered Ellen while looking at a friend's wedding and engagement photo, and was in awe of the fact that they looked like they belonged in a magazine. Another friend of mine got engaged and I showed her these beautiful pictures I had seen, and Ellen did their wedding and... Read More engagement pictures as well. The results were absolutely stunning. So when I got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted to go to! I was so lucky to get her, she is one busy woman, and I can see why. Ellen did my engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with them. I am a very picky person when it comes to seeing my face in print. I just couldn't believe how many frames I fell in love with! Ellen is blessed with a phenomenal natural talent, and is so calm and peaceful to work with. I wish I could rate her with more than 5 stars!

Ellen

Hi, My name is Ellen or Alyona in my native language. My life is all about creativity in all different kinds of it. I’m a photographer for more than 8 years. I used to live in Ukraine and I worked on wedding photo and fashion at that time. I made marvellous wedding memories for more than 100 couples, I made photos for magazines and created portfolios for model. Also, I used to live and work in Germany, where I earned lots of experience and made many beautiful photos for my portfolio. Today, I’m working in Seattle and US, I’m not limited to that area and ready to travel.