Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Live Music, MC Services, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1415 Sherman Ave, Evanston, IL (847) 869-8826

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Lauren B

My husband and I booked Front of House for our wedding this past February, 2018. All I can say is "WOW." David and the band were incredible. Little did we know, but they received special requests from my dad and sister for their speeches and worked with my husband's Godmother... Read More on special performance. They truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Their level of professionalism and talent was amazing. They had the entire dance floor packed the entire night! We had so much fun and it's safe to say the rest of the wedding did too. David was also an amazing MC who did a fantastic job of controlling the room during speeches and moving the night along. Overall, I can't say enough good things. I wish we could do it all over again. Highly, highly recommend if you're looking for a great band and a great party. Total pros!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Rebecca R

We worked directly with Caitlin, who was an absolute rock star from the beginning. She was beyond friendly and easy going. She loved hearing our vision, and wanted to recreate exactly what we had dreamed of. Caitlin was dedicated to learn more about the songs we wanted to hear,... Read More including ones she had never played. She was very quick to correspond if I had any questions at all. I genuinely enjoyed working with Caitlin and the team, and would love to do it ALL over again!!! Their performances were top notch, energetic, and our guests are still raving about our talented Orchestra weeks later. The Sirens were another huge part of our successful wedding. They rocked out, and had the best energy. The crowd loved it from start to finish, singing along with every song. I highly recommend Arlen Music Productions, and hope to have another event where I can work with them again!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Alexandra R

My husband and I booked Entourage for our ceremony and reception, and they were AMAZING!! We could not imagine our wedding reception without them. There was never a point in the night where nobody was on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Justin P

My wife and I booked Front of House for our wedding ceremony and reception and, as always, they exceeded all expectations. Band leader David Sherman made the entire experience easy for us, from the planning to the evening of the event. Arlen's staff is professional and... Read More responsive, and were a pleasure to work with. David clearly has a lot of experience, and made intuitive suggestions on music and how best to arrange the evening. He even took it upon himself to help coordinate all of the relevant vendors with the band to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. And, of course, the music was amazing. The dance floor was always packed with guests of all ages, and every song we didn't specifically request matched our tastes perfectly. Even songs that weren't a part of their rotation sounded like they'd been playing them for years, and the custom arrangement of the song for our first dance was phenomenal. My wife and I realized fairly late in the evening that we hadn't been to the bar even once, as we had never left the dance floor once the party started. We have nothing but praise for Front of House. All of our guests had a fantastic time, and *everyone* complimented us on the band. This is the third time that our family has booked Front of House for a wedding, and we'd gladly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Arlen Music's Entourage is the absolutely amazing. I could not imagine my daughter's wedding without this band. My daughter and son-in-law chose the band because of the components, but my wife and I almost felt like the band chose us! Leslie and the band were spectacular.... Read More From learning some unique songs for our special dances and our closing song to keeping the party up and moving all night long Entourage delivered. The energy from the band was palpable and the connection with the guests was amazing. At times I looked over and it seemed that the band was having as much fun as we were and I think you could really ask for nothing more! The band makes the night and Entourage made our night everything we had hoped it would be. Jim-FOB

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Margaret G

Front of House was a complete hit at our recent wedding! My husband's sister had another Ken Arlen band at her wedding and we knew we had to book one of their bands for our September wedding. When we heard Front of House and met with David, the band lead, we knew they were going... Read More to be the best for our wedding. Let me tell you, they exceeded our expectations and had the whole wedding dancing all night. David is incredibly easy to work with and the band is simply the best! I cannot tell you how many people were raving about the band all night and have continued to since the wedding. Their music, sound, vibe and aesthetic are the best you will find in Chicago. You would be incredibly lucky if you are able to book this band for your upcoming wedding! They will not disappoint! Thank you to Front of House for making our night so amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Colleen W

Ken Arlen Evolution completely ROCKED it at our recent wedding. Even with incredibly high expectations given feedback we'd heard, we were totally blown away. Caitlin Simone & crew took the time to meet with us, really understand our musical preferences, learn a few favorite... Read More songs, and understand the meaning behind some of our "must plays". They had so much energy and enthusiasm, not to mention raw talent. I could not peel myself off of the dance floor, and neither could most of our guests. I'd recommend them to anyone, and book them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 laura w

4th of July weekend, 2017. In a historic event space, we hostd 260 people from all over the country. At one point, I looked around the room and thought everyone had gone home, the tables were empty. Everyone was on the dance floor! The evening started with a phenomenal hora... Read More - non-stop energy During the meal there were rock violinists which were crazy! The dance sets were so much fun, with music from multiple generations. I would suggest this band for a wedding any day of the week. Your friends will be talking about your event for months to come.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kristin C

My husband and I booked Front of House and David Sherman for our wedding in May, and it was everything we hoped it would be and more. The dance floor was literally packed all night, and the energy was electric. From the opening dance all the way until the end of the band's... Read More performance, the group pumped out great song after great song, and literally every one came up to us during and after the reception to say how this was the most fun they've had at a wedding in a long time. David and the team at Arlen Music are also great to work with, and very open to suggestions and willing to learn/practice new songs to make your night special just for you. David is also an incredibly charismatic and entertaining MC, and he provided just the right amount of musical showmanship and entertaining dialogue throughout the evening to give it the perfect touch. In summary, we cannot recommend Arlen and Front of House enough. Book them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Lauren L

We cannot even begin to express our gratitude for all that Evolution did to make our wedding so incredibly AMAZING and everything that we wanted (& more)! Caitlin and the rest of the band were truly remarkable and turned our reception into the party that we had always dreamed... Read More of. From start to finish – there is absolutely nothing that we would have changed! We LOVED the way that entire night flowed and the amazing amount of dancing that took place! We cannot even begin to count the number of people who have reached out to us to share how UNBELIEVABLE our band was and how much they loved the high energy dance sets mixed in through the night! We cannot thank Evolution enough for playing such a significant part of our special day! Our night would not have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jeannie K

We went into our wedding being a little nervous about if people would dance and if the dance floor would be empty. If only we had known how incredibly talented, fun, energetic and amazing every member of INDIGO is--we could have spent our time way less stressed. They were... Read More FANTASTIC. Our huge dance floor was packed the entire night with people young and old. Two days later we are still getting texts about how good they were. I can not rave about them enough. They read a crowd perfect, play to a crowd and truly are having as much fun as the crowd. Their talent is unreal and I'm so grateful they spent the night entertaining us!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Nicole D

Entourage was AMAZING! Leslie and crew were fantastic - the music was great, she totally did everything we asked for from the ceremony music to the reception. Everything was seamless. I didn't leave the dance floor the whole night! The guests couldn't stop talking about it. I... Read More wanted to hug each and every band member after the night was over - and would have paid for another hour if we could have afforded it! Thanks so much guys!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carey C

My husband and I booked Velocity for our wedding on June 17th at Morgan Manufacturing, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about Erik (band leader) and the entire band! From the beginning of our interaction, communication was clear and constant, and Erik dedicated time and... Read More effort into making sure that the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was what we had in mind. We had a few special requests for songs for our processional, recessional and first dance/parent dances, and Erik and the band arranged the songs for us as part of our contract (at no additional charge). When we booked the band, we were a bit nervous because we only saw the promotional video on their site, and since they are a wedding band, it is not appropriate to go to others' weddings to see them play live. However, I think we both agree that they were even BETTER than the video on the site, as evidenced by people on the dance floor the entire night! The party never thinned out, and this was in large part to how amazing Velocity was. Several of our guests commented on how great they were, and friends of ours even inquired with Erik about playing at their wedding in Madison next year! We had a specific list of songs we wanted played, not played, and songs we were indifferent about (based on their song list), and they listened to our requests and did a wonderful job at keeping the music varied, and keeping the party going. I cannot recommend them enough- they truly rocked!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lindsay J

We booked Velocity for our wedding at The Langham and I cannot say enough amazing things about them! They listened to our requests from the planning meeting, played a great mix of music and had the dance floor packed the entire night! We are still having guests comment how... Read More amazing the band was! We highly recommend Velocity!

2017-06-14T16:39:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We're so glad you were pleased.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole M

Can't say enough good things about front of house. They played at our wedding this past weekend and I have been watching videos of our dance floor on repeat. they kept the dance floor going all night and played the perfect mix of wedding classics and new music. Many guests said... Read More it was the best wedding band they had ever heard (I would agree). David was an absolute pleasure to work with. THANK YOU!!

2017-06-14T16:40:16 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much for your feedback!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Monique G

My daughter in law chose Velocity as the band for their June 3rd wedding at the Bridgeport Art Center. Erik and the band were PHENOMENAL! I can't say enough good things about them. Their mix of music was perfect and the dance floor was full the whole evening. We are still... Read More getting calls about how fantastic the whole night was and how much everyone loved the band. I would use Velocity and Erik again in a heartbeat! :-)

2017-06-14T16:40:48 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you loved Velocity. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Rebecca P

Leslie and the Entourage team kept the party going strong all night long! Leslie was great with helping us plan the best party! Guests are still talking about our wedding and saying our wedding was the best they had ever been to thanks to the band! Leslie was very receptive to... Read More email and checked in with us throughout the night of the wedding. Definitely delivered with a high impact full energy performance! We decided to let Leslie and the band choose the music based off the feel of the crowd and it was the best decision. No one sat down once the dance floor was opened!

2017-06-14T16:41:23 Response from the vendor

A packed dance floor all night - that's what we like to hear! Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kara B

We saw Entourage at a wedding a few summers before ours and still remembered the band name, they were so memorable that when we got engaged there was only one name on the list. They didn't compare to any other band or DJ out there. They truly drive the party train at the... Read More reception and the whole evening flowed beautifully because of them. They are a well oiled machine because of Leslie, the band leader. You can just give her all the info you have and trust it will be magical, because she surely delivers! Even when she had laryngitis the day of our wedding, she brought in a woman singer from the band above entourage to sing the songs she couldn't. We never worried, she had it handled. We had so many guests tell us they've never stayed til the end of a wedding before and never seen the dance floor packed until the last song. That is all due to them! Don't forget to get Jerome to sing Michael Jackson or "Thinking Out Loud"!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie M

We had the pleasure of having Entourage play at our wedding on 12.31.16. All I can say is; WOW. From 6:30pm-1am, it was non-stop great music. After dinner the dance floor was full the ENTIRE time! I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where I've seen that to that... Read More extent. The band's energy was so contagious and every single person in Entourage is extremely talented. I can't tell you how many times people told us that night and after the wedding how incredible the band was. Leslie, the lead singer was perfect to work with. She knows exactly how to pick songs that will all blend into the next one and was on spot with everything. I would recommend Entourage to any and everyone!!

2017-06-14T16:43:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Matthew M

We could not have been happier working with Front of House and David Sherman. Throughout the entire evening, all of our guests were thoroughly enjoying themselves and out on the dance floor, both young and old. Front of House does an amazing job of mixing in wedding classics... Read More with newer age songs, which keeps all guests in high spirits during the night. Even the music played during the cocktail hour and dinner was perfect. We also had some pretty specific special requests, which they took the time to learn and absolutely nail! The band truly sounds like the original version of every song that they play. At the end of the evening, they performed a special tribute and asked our guests to form a circle around us as we danced to close out the evening, it was a moment we will never forget. David even took the time to find us during the evening and make sure we were comfortable with the flow and timing of the night. We received many compliments after our wedding, but everyone mentioned the awesome band!

2017-06-14T16:50:32 Response from the vendor

We take a lot of pride of customizing our performance for each client - so glad you were pleased!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amanda L

Our band made our wedding! We worked with Velocity at Arlen. The dance floor was packed and our guests were walking away saying "best wedding ever!" Erik, the band leader, is a seasoned professional. There wasn't a worry once the night started knowing that Erik was the MC.

2017-06-14T16:51:13 Response from the vendor

"Best Wedding Ever" - that's what we like to hear!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 E M

David and the Front of House Band was incredible at our wedding!! The Front of House Band had our guests dancing all night long!! This was the best wedding decision that we made. I highly recommend David and his band Front of House.

2017-06-14T16:53:24 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you were pleased with your decision!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ronit L

We hired their band Velocity for our wedding and it was one of the best wedding decisions that we made! The dance floor was packed all night long. Our guests are constantly telling us how great the band was. Erik the bandleader was wonderful to work with, very flexible and... Read More professional. The band learned our first dance song just for our wedding. We had their pianist do our ceremony music and we were very happy with his performance. Although we were on a tight budget, we really wanted a live band and Arlen Productions was the only company in the area who was willing to work with us on the price. Highly recommended!!

2017-06-14T16:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the terrific review!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Honore C

Front of House truly made my wedding one to remember. Working with the band could not have been easier, which was refreshing considering all the stress that comes with organizing a reception. Meeting with Mike was a lot of fun, and got me and my husband very excited for the... Read More reception. The band is so talented, and played songs a great selection. The singers blew the crowd out of the water. What really stuck with me? When the band took a quick break, the dance floor didn't empty. Everyone stayed! They waited for the band to come back, and there was no room left on the dance floor because they kept the crowd going and the party would not stop as long as they were playing. There is no other band to consider.

2017-06-14T17:03:53 Response from the vendor

We love parties that don't want to end, thanks!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lori R

Arlen, and particularly our band Velocity with bandleader, Erik, made our wedding so magical!! It was a dream come true, and everything was absolutely perfect. Coming from a family of musicians, I was hesitant at first to hire a live band and live musicians for our wedding... Read More ceremony. How could the band (Velocity) sound as good live as they do in a promotional video?! Well they certainly did, and even better in person! The musicians for the ceremony were wonderful, also. Very professional. I listened to so many out of tune versions of "Pachelbel's canon" from various groups online, and Arlen's musicians were top notch. Little did I know when I was initially beginning the wedding planning process how big of an impact the music, and the bandleader have on the wedding. Erik organized our evening down to the greatest detail, really taking note of everything we wanted (no easy task!) He then executed everything perfectly. Erik was so laid back, kind, and easy to work with. He remembered everything we had told him we wanted, which is the sign of a true professional. Arlen (and particularly the band, Velocity, in our case) made our wedding better than we could've imagined. The musicians were incredible.. all so talented. The atmosphere they created was a true dance party, and everyone was on their feet the entire night. We've been to so many weddings where the music just falls flat, and the vibe of the evening with it. There was no lull or awkward moments of an empty dance floor...they understand the pace and mix of songs to keep everyone up and having a great time (guests from all generations!). We got so many comments and compliments on the band, and everyone told us they had the time of their lives (including us!) Truly, it was spectacular. We couldn't be happier with how things went, and strongly recommend this band and company for anyone planning a wedding. There are many bands to choose from in the Chicago area, but they are not all alike!! Velocity is a killer combination of incredible musicians, with a great understanding of how to really work a wedding...their experience is evident. What a joy to have them at our wedding...they made it a night we'll never forget.

2017-06-14T17:13:13 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks for such a glowing review!