Capturing the Spirit of Your Day!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for checking out our profile! Armen Elliott Photography is the premier fine art wedding photojournalist in the Lehigh Valley. With years of experience, exceptional reviews and amazing turnaround it's no wonder we've earned The Knot's Hall of Fame Award. Please contact us today and mention The Knot to receive a discount with any booking.

Artistic, Documentary

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

604 Cattell St, Easton, PA (610) 253-4448

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Rachel H

There are not enough words to describe how incredible it was to work with Armen. We met at a bridal show and I loved her work. When we talked later I was devastated to learn I could not afford her talent and she worked with us to find a way to fit our budget. After seeing the... Read More pictures from our wedding, I couldn't be more grateful for her willingness to work with us. She offered her beautiful home to us to get ready at, but as we lived so close to the church, we had her come to us. She came to see our houses before the wedding to get an idea of where and what she might shoot, she came to the rehearsal to take pictures and learn about all the guests involved, she worked with our priest to ensure she would not be intruding on the ceremony and everyone loved her! She is such a sweetheart and very enthusiastic. Even when we had to rush out of the church, she ensured we got all the pictures we wanted and was so speedy our bridal party was grateful. She tromped all over downtown Bethlehem with us even though it was only 30 degrees with a crazy wind! Her co photographer, Ed, did an amazing job as well. He worked with the groom's side while getting ready and stuck with the bridal party during the private cocktail hour. We got a lot of great shots I couldn't have planned if I tried. My parents loved Armen and were so happy with her professionalism and attitude and were blown away by the apologetic thank you card for letting her move around the furniture to capture the day's moments. My husband, who is quite shy, enjoyed her and her work so much he was racking his brain for other events to book with her. She is a gem and we love our pictures. Tell her what you want and she will bend over backwards to deliver, I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone!

2017-04-04T21:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review, Rachel!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Bradley W

To say Armen was perfect would be an understatement! She was beyond perfect! Everything from start to finish was incredible. Not only does she take the most amazing pictures, but she truly takes care of you as a client as well. She opens her gorgeous home to your bridal... Read More party to get hair and makeup done the day of the wedding . When we arrived she had all the rooms ready for us and just catered to our every whim! I knew from the moment we booked Armen that we made the right choice but she truly went well above and beyond any of our expectations. Look no further than Armen for your photographer, you won't be disappointed!

2016-08-05T18:30:15 Response from the vendor

Dear Brad, Your kind words brought me to tears. Thank you

Our wedding

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Megan H

Armen perfectly captured our wedding day. She was so amazing to work with and truly made me feel special. From the beginning of our booking process, Armen answered all and any questions or concerns that I had. She truly goes above and beyond her duties. For example, she came to... Read More our rehearsal just to meet the people involved in the wedding and set up lights at the church. Now we have priceless pictures from our rehearsal that we wouldn't have had otherwise. I would strongly recommend Armen for your special day. Her attention to detail, talent, and thoroughness are second to none.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Logan N

Armen did an excellent job as our wedding photographer!!!!! I have been in several weddings and always found the photographer to be bossy and downright rude, but this was not the case with Armen!!! From our intial meeting many months ago to the rehearsal and finally our big day... Read More Armen, kept a great balance of friendly and professional. Armen is also very accommodating. She opened up her beautiful Victorian mansion in historic Easton for pictures as well as the place where myself and groomsman got dressed. Armen pays particular detail not just to her surroundings, but to each individual's personality and the particular relationships shared. And that all comes out in her photos!!!!!

2017-04-01T21:00:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words, Logan!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany S

.I found Armen photography on the Knot and I can not be happier with my decision. She was involved in so many aspects of my wedding I lost count. She is more than just a photographer. She made sure the day went smoothly and without a hitch. She has such a warm and mild... Read More disposition you can't help but smile when you see her. She forms such a close bond with her clients that u feel like family. Their may be other photographers but only one Armen! If your reading this don't think Twice! Book Armen for all your photography needs! I can't imagine going with anyone else. Her expertise 100% contributed to my special day.

2016-12-09T14:02:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Brittany, Thank you for your very kind words. I'm thrilled that I helped make your special day go smoothly. Happy brides make happy photos. It was a pleasure for me too!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Carmen S

My daughters wedding was on 12/03/16 and it was perfect! Armen was a true professional in EVERY sense of the word. If there were 100 stars I would give them. Armen was amazing, organized, professional, super resourceful with everything. The sweetest person ever... words can't... Read More express our experience with Armen and gratitude for helping to make the day amazing. ❤️ We keep thinking of what other event we could have just so we could use her again...

2016-12-06T18:32:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Carmen, for your very kind words. I can't thank you enough for including me in such an important and beautiful family milestone event.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Allison G

Armen is an incredibly talented photographer. My finace grew up in Easton, so we booked Armen to take engagement pictures in his home town. Armen was so easy to work with, she never made us feel awkward or uncomfortable, even if we weren't in the best poses. We had so much... Read More fun working with her. Our pictures also came out amazing. We love every single one of them. She had great recommendations on places to shoot as well as worked with us to go to the places we wanted. The added bonus? We had all of our pictures back to us within 48 hours! We could not be happier with her work product, personality, and professionalism. Thank you Armen for capturing such incredible images for us!

2016-11-07T18:35:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks very much for your very kind words. Both of you were so much fun to collaborate with! What a perfect day for an engagement session in Easton.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Ada M

I absolutely loved Armen! She was very attentive and her pictures are very relaxed and not forced or staged like some wedding photographers tend to be. Excellent quality and such a joy to work with overall.

2016-11-07T18:38:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review! What a perfectly elegant Pocono wedding with a delightful couple.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Armen is absolutely the best photographer! Saying Armen is perfect would be an understatement. She goes above and beyond, and one of the hardest working people I have ever seen, and had the opportunity of working with. Armen is one of the most caring, genuine, and down to earth... Read More people I have ever met. From our engagement photos, to our wedding photos she made sure everything was perfect. She is the type of person that I didn't feel that we needed to meet with after booking her, because that is how much trust we had in her. My family had the opportunity of meeting her at our rehearsal dinner, because Armen felt it was important to get to know all of the most important people in my life. My family fell in love with her and her style, just like my husband and I did. She was snapping pictures left and right and got amazing candid shots that will last us a lifetime. At our wedding, I did not see Armen sit down once (not even to eat). She was in the mix and capturing amazing moments. My family and friends said that the pictures Armen took belonged in a magazine and were impressed by her professionalism, dedication, and passion. Armen is so amazing, that my sister booked her to photograph her wedding this June. Armen has a passion for what she does, and tailors her style to fit the needs and personalities of her clients. She is by far the best photographer in the tristate area, and you will not be disappointed hiring her. Not only did I get amazing pictures from Armen, but I am gaining someone who I have the pleasure of calling my friend. I can't wait to see her again in June for my sisters wedding.

2016-08-19T07:31:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Danielle, Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review and for your very kind words. Photographing your warm family and friends was fun and exciting! Thank you for treating me like one of your own. I can't wait for... Read Less Read More

Best Photographer in the area

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Julie D

Armen is honestly one of favorite people that we worked with for our wedding. She is professional, upbeat and a great photographer. I had to enlist help to chose the photos for our album because there were too many great shots (is that even possible?) That's so much for... Read More capturing our day so perfectly!

2015-11-04T16:57:27 Response from the vendor

Dear J, Thanks for your lovely review. You and R were so easy going and so sweet to each other. It was a pleasure to document your big day.

The BEST!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Do yourself a favor and book Armen Elliott Photography ASAP! Armen photographed my May 16, 2015 wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond on all aspects of her services. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture all the special... Read More moments of my wedding day. She was a dream come true. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

2015-11-04T17:07:54 Response from the vendor

Dear S, Working with you and F was a pleasure. Your thoughtfulness and kindness to others and to me was very much appreciated. Photographing authentic moments for authentic people is what I like best.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Wow Armen we are so lucky we found you. You were amazing to work with and we were thrilled to have pictures in both of out homes NYC and Pennsylvania. You captured amazing memories from our special day. We loved working with you as well as our wedding party. You were beyond... Read More organized and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. Thank you again for everything. Love Andrea and Drew

2015-11-04T16:50:46 Response from the vendor

Dear Andrea & Drew, Thank you for your kind words. Your families and bridal party were high energy and so much fun to photograph! Thanks for braving the winds and weather with such grace and style.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My wedding was this past July. As the groom, I left it up to my wife (which she insisted haha) to pick the photographer. With her selection of Armen and the work she did, I could not imagine a better choice out there. From doing our engagement photos to the wedding photos,... Read More she was on point with every detail and moment. We absolutely love our wedding album and additional photos. She did not miss a single moment. My wife was able to get ready in her beautiful home as well. Also, she listened to what we wanted. My wife found specific ideas online and showed them to Armen. Armen then incorporated these into our photos. Lastly, she was wonderful and delightful to deal with the whole time. She devoted her entire attention and work ethic to us. She was truly exceptional. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Armen.

2015-11-04T17:24:07 Response from the vendor

Dear J, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of my services. Understanding what you want and making it happen is what I strive to do. You and J are so very kind to each other and to your family... Read Less Read More

Armen was Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I don't think I can express just how happy we were with our decision to hire Armen Elliott Photography for our special day. From the moment we met Armen and throughout our planning and event, she was an absolute pleasure to have around. My friends, family, and I were amazed at... Read More how friendly and professional she was, even with those guests who were not a fan of having their picture taken. She handled the day with such grace and captured our special memories with such lovely pictures. We look forward to the opportunity to work with her again sometime and highly recommend her to others.

2015-11-04T16:42:32 Response from the vendor

Dear T, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You and M were so thoughtful to your guests. It's always more fun to photograph and be around such kind and caring people.

August 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We used Armen as our photographer for our Engagement photos and Wedding Day photos. Armen was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and exceeded our expectations. She was in tune with understanding what we wanted and envisioned. She made it a point to familiarize... Read More herself with our entire bridal party and immediate family. She was very creative in her work and took outstanding pictures that I never would have thought to ask for but was very grateful to have. She captured the entire day just perfectly. Anytime I went around to say hi to someone at the reception, she was right behind me ready to capture that moment. She was key to capturing photos through different angles and knew just the right timing to capture perfect sunset pictures. She was also familiar with our venue. This was a plus because she mentioned turning off the pond fountain during certain pictures, other wise it would appear as if a fountain was coming out of our heads. This is something I never would of thought of until I had seen the pictures. She was very well with handling a large bridal party, 7 bridesmaids & grooms, and large family. As soon as we met Armen we had no interest in even meeting with another photographer. We could tell instantly how knowledgeable she was and that photography truly was a passion and not a hobby. We highly recommend Armen as she was a pleasure to work with.

2015-10-20T09:40:48 Response from the vendor

Dear M, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. You and E were so open to suggestions and such a joy to collaborate with!!!

More than my expectations

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Mrs. Armen was not only doing her job, she was enjoying it so much and LOVING every second of it.

2015-10-15T14:22:01 Response from the vendor

Exceeding expectations is my goal and doing it for such warm people was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for making me feel like part of the family.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Alex K

Armen Elliott is the sweetest, caring, most genuine person, and we loved getting to know her as both a person and a photographer. She opened her beautiful home to us for an amazing engagement photo shoot and while getting ready for our wedding. She took pictures for the entire... Read More day, and her photos are a combination of candid and posed perfectly suited our personalities. We loved every moment of working with Armen!! We would (and probably will) definitely hire her again!!

2015-10-14T17:39:01 Response from the vendor

Dear Alex, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. You and Sean and your entire wedding party were absolutely delightful to be with!!!

Armen made our day incredible!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

My wife (first time I have written that in words) and I are so happy with Armen Elliot Photography. Below is an email that I sent to Armen: "I wish you could have seen Barb and I going through the album! We were screaming and loving each picture more than the last! These are... Read More incredible! You have captured our incredible day so beautifully! WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! Thank you!!"

2015-10-13T08:33:10 Response from the vendor

Dear A&B, I'm absolutely thrilled you liked the photos so much! Posting a few sneak peek photos on FB within 24 hours keeps us all floating on that post-wedding cloud. Enjoy!

I wish there was a sixth star

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Emily K

Armen was beyond wonderful. She not only created beautiful engagement photos for us, she spent our entire wedding mingling and snapping photos and integrating herself in a way that was beautiful to see. I caught her sitting with several of our relatives, chatting away, having... Read More a wonderful time, which is so rare but so wonderful to find in a photographer. You could tell that she really loves her job and that will come out in the photographs. I cannot wait to see our final photos!

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 5/16/2015 Casey P

Armen did an excellent job as the photographer for our winter wedding. She is detail-oriented, organized, thoughtful, and particularly skilled at capturing authentic moments. Her photos work to tell a story that is compelling, beautiful, and true to the emotion of your special... Read More day. Armen is a talented artist who is communicative, responsive to clients’ requests, and prompt with sharing her stunning photos. Given the fact that my husband and I lived out-of-state while planning the wedding, we especially appreciated these qualities. In addition to having these qualities, Armen is also a really good sport who will go above and beyond the call of duty. For example, on our wedding day, she trekked through the snow to capture some beautiful photos of our bridal party and even helped stitch a bridesmaid’s dress when the hem came undone in the limo on the way over to the church. Throughout our wedding day, Armen was unobtrusive yet fully present. She was both easy-going and able to efficiently and effectively manage taking formal family portraits and capturing moments as they unfolded naturally. We could not have been more pleased with Armen’s work. We highly recommend her to couples who are planning their weddings!

Amazing, professional, friendly photographer

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Christina B

Armen was our wedding photographer this June. She was hands down the best vendor decision we made. We initially chose Armen because of her beautiful photography and years of experience. However, what made us ultimately go with her was because we liked her, and she was also great... Read More interacting with my parents and family. Armen did our engagement session the summer prior to our wedding. We lived in Philadelphia. Prior to the session since Philly is not her city, she researched locations rather than relying on us and suggested the perfect spot for the shoot! During the session, she was thorough, patient and artistic. We received so many compliments on our engagement photos. During our engagement, we received several hand-written notes in the mail from Armen - an extra special touch that we were not expecting that got us excited for the big day. Armen lives in a beautiful Victorian house which was the most elegant backdrop for our wedding photos. Since I am not from the Lehigh Valley, we were thrilled to have a home in which to take pre-ceremony photos. After the wedding, Armen was so prompt with our digital images. However, our lives got busy, as many newlyweds' lives do! We knew we had to select our wedding photos for our album, but just did not get to it quickly. We were so grateful Armen checked in with us to make sure we had our album in time for the holidays; we even had it in time for Thanksgiving. The album was beautiful in quality and presentation. In sum, we were so pleased by not only the beautiful work she did, but also her generous support throughout our engagement, wedding and beyond as a newly married couple, too! She truly understand bride and groom couples well!

Splendid! Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

When I first saw Armen’s bio, I was intrigued and instantaneously enthralled by her work. She seemed to capture the day one moment at the time, truly making it feel like “movie stills”. First thing that caught our attention was her genuine interest in getting to know us and... Read More telling about herself in a face to face conversation (in our case via Skype). She has this positive energy about her that just draws people towards her and makes you very comfortable in front of the camera. As part of our package we had an engagement session with her, which was the first time we met in person. After spending a couple of hours and watching her work, we knew that we made the right choice. She’s extremely talented, attentive, and very considerate of people she’s working with. On the day of our wedding she was magnificent. She took charge, but still managed to be out of the way of the mad house that was my apartment, took a noticed of small details, and captured everything that was happening that day, making sure everyone gets their spotlight. She was open to ideas and not stuck in stereotypes of wedding photography. She’s truly a photojournalist who makes you feel and look amazing. The photos from our engagement session and the wedding came out so wonderfully perfect. Her talent, skills and of course, experience speaks for itself. One look at the photos and you know it was done by a pro who takes pride in her work and cares about the people she’s photographing. Her response time to our inquiries was remarkable. Within days we had our photos posted online for friends and families to view. Both of our families fell in love with her, and how can you not. She’s captured our attention and later our hearts. Thank you Armen for your wonderful work and extraordinary pictures. (Lada)

Armen is wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Sean N

When we were selecting a photographer, my husband and I knew that we were searching for someone who not only could capture the events of our wedding day, but the emotions surrounding each of the events. Armen did just that and more! Now as we look over our wedding photos (which... Read More arrived less than 2 weeks after our wedding), we are able to remember not just the moments, but the emotions we were feeling during each. The photos are simply stunning! Aside from the incredible photos, Armen is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is deeply, deeply invested in her work, as evidenced by the time she takes to get to know you and your husband, take engagement photos, and even attend the rehearsal. She spent almost all of the wedding day with us so that she wouldn't miss a beat, and it really was a pleasure to have her with. Armen is also very kind and respectful, answering questions and helping wherever she can throughout your planning process. I highly, highly recommend hiring Armen Elliott for your wedding day!! We are so glad that we did!

Thanks for the memories!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Jessica B

It was such a pleasure to work with Armen Elliott Photography for our wedding this past December. Armen is so nice, professional, and creative. She did everything that we requested and added in a few creative things of her own, which we loved. The pictures from our wedding... Read More turned out AMAZING, especially those from the off-site locations. You have truly done an amazing job in capturing our memories! Thank you!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Tegan M

She was so much fun and made everyone feel so comfortable. Her pictures are outstanding and she is so adaptable to your needs. Her pricing is so fair, compared to other photographers in the area who want much more money for much less effort. We loved her.

Armen Elliott

Armen was born and raised in New York City where she received her Master of Fine Arts degree in photography from The Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. Her interest in documenting weddings began with her thesis, "Women In Ritual". She found willing photo-documentary subjects exiting the marriage license bureau in lower Manhattan and became their guest wedding photojournalist. She continues to use her open heart and artistic vision to capture the relationships between people on a day in their lives in which those relationships mean everything. She currently lives in Easton, Pennsylvania.