Book Your Wedding with Arrow Park

A BARN IN MONROE, NY

Arrow Park in Monroe, New York, is an ideal venue for those couples looking to marry in old-world style. From the outdoor lake and gardens to the rustic lodge, this location provides a variety of places to have a ceremony or a reception.

Lake and Gardens. For the outdoorsy marrying couple, the lake is a great place to have a wedding ceremony. Exchange vows among the trees with the lakefront behind you or use an elegant tent. The many gardens on this property are also ideal locations for a ceremony. Get married underneath a wooden arbor in front of a fountain, with a stone path creating an aisle.

The Main Lodge. Inside the Arrow Park Mansion is a picturesque place to have a wedding ceremony or reception. The Main Lodge features a dining area that can accommodate up to 100 seated guests. This space includes a kitchen area, as well as a porch. Vintage elegance is what clients will get when marrying in this early 1900s house.

Main Dining Area. The Main Dining Area of Arrow Park Mansion includes a kitchen that is fully equipped for preparing and serving food. Also featured is a sunroom, which has picture windows featuring a view of the nearby lake and forest. The dining room is flexible and can easily be adjusted for an indoor ceremony or reception.

Outdoor Terrace. This spot is a nice outdoor location for the marrying couples and their guests to take a breather. Ideal for a cocktail hour or lounge space, people will enjoy relaxing here. This space also has a dining room adjacent to it that is great for intimate dinners or receptions.

The Pavilion. This location is the largest indoor spot available at Arrow Park Mansion. Capable of holding up to 240 guests, this room is ideal for eating, dancing and entertaining. The Pavilion features kitchen preparation and bar service areas and is also close to the gardens, which are perfect for ceremonies and photo shoots.

Overnight wedding packages are available, which include rental of the main house and the use of 12 rooms for the marrying couple and guests to sleep in. The package also comes with round tables, linens and chairs for the reception, for up to 100 people.

Some of the activities available for guests of Arrow Park are:

• Fishing, swimming and boating on the lake
  • Hiking through the nature trails
  • Playing volleyball
  • Playing horseshoes
  • Sitting by a bonfire

Arrow Park is perfect for any size event!

Arrow Park Lake and Lodge, with its old world charm and rustic beauty, provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding - a great room with amazing views, 12 suites and rooms for guests, outdoor locations and a rustic barn dance hall . Please give us a call (845) 783-2044 to talk to our wedding specialist today.

Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

1061 Orange Turnpike, Monroe, NY (845) 783-2044

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 L L

My daugher's wedding was at Arrow Park in November. The grounds are just beautiful. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful since we aren't from the area. Caitlyn was terrific on the day of. I never thought I would be as relaxed as I was. Caitlyn saw to... Read More every detail. I truly enjoyed my daugher's wedding. We used Love n Rosemary for the catering of the reception. The food was delicious. The staff was wonderful. We enjoyed the entire weekend. It was so nice not to have to travel for the rehearsal dinner or after the reception. The bridal party got to hang out on Sunday morning. It was a very special weekend. We've gotten many compliments from friends and relatives about how wonderful the wedding was and how unique the venue was.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

As a friend of the Bride, and a long time hospitality manager, I would like this opportunity to tell the future couples out there about Arrow Park Lake and Lodge in Monroe NY. For those coming from NYC, and the surrounding areas, it is an amazing property close to home, yet... Read More feels like a whole other world. The one of a kind Mansion has 12 bedrooms, a classic library, and a banquet hall with adjoining sun porch with breathtaking views of Arrow Park. For Weddings of 100 or less, this is a most special venue.For larger events, the newly renovated Pavillion/Hall can host up to 200, with polished wooden floors, bistro lights and its own elevated stage. I have had the opportunity to Coordinate several weddings at Arrow Park, each with its own unique twist made possible by the many attributes of this beautiful property. There is a lovely lake/beach area often used for ceremonies, and later for after party bonfires. There is also a beautiful landscaped garden often used for ceremonies and cocktail hour. When it comes to dining, although you have the choice to contract any outside caterer, their in house caterer, Love and Rosemary, is not only an amazing choice for presentation and palate, but economically as well. From the Grounds to the food to the staff, Arrow Park is a wonderful choice and one I am always happy to recommend. Sandra O'Connell

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Laura B

How do I even start to describe our experience at arrow park? Stephanie was the first person I had contact with at arrow park and was mainly my contact for the duration of the wedding planning. Stephanie is great! She was super helpful and responded to all of my emails very... Read More quickly. Towards the end of the wedding I started emailing with Beth, who is the maitre'd. She is also wonderful! The day of the wedding we arrived with SO much stuff. Decorations, flowers, everything .. Beth put it all together for me. I had no idea anyone was going to do that for me so at first I was a little concerned because I'm so used to doing everything myself. Let me tell you, she put everything together exactly how I would have, but better. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even having to say so. Every one of their staff members are fantastic. On to the venue - weddings go by fast, so fast. I'm so glad we had the chance to make it like a weekend event by renting out the lodge and having brunch the next morning. It truly is a beautiful place that's worth every penny. I hated planning my wedding, it was SO stressful at times. But I loved every minute at arrow park, and would honestly do it all over again because it was just such a beautiful and unforgettable day. Everyone keeps telling me how much of a great time they had. And it was even more amazing that the day after the wedding the families still got to hang out! Everyone doesn't have a chance to get together like that so it really was just a wonderful thing to be able to wake up the day after our wedding and rehash the previous day's events over brunch with your family. If you want a beautiful venue with a fantastic staff then absolutely book Arrow Park, it's guaranteed to be an unforgettable day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda R

We had a Labor Day weekend wedding at Arrow Park and simply cannot imagine having it anywhere else. The view from the mansion is incredible, the grounds are immaculate, the opportunity for pictures is endless, and the staff is attentive and friendly. There's no need to decorate... Read More anything at Arrow Park because everything is already so naturally beautiful. Having rented for the weekend, we were able to take in all AP has to offer and spend time with our friends and family. All of our guests raved about how beautiful and interesting it was, and by the time we left we felt like the staff were our friends.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Katrina L

We had our wedding at Arrow Park in August 2015 and it was absolutely magical. We searched for months in Southern NY/Northern NJ for a historic venue with character that was also affordable and were so thrilled to find Arrow Park. The setting of this historic Italianate villa... Read More built in 1909 (former country estate of a prominent NYC family) perched high above a lake is absolutely stunning and so picturesque. You are immediately transported to another time and place when you are there. Stephanie Stack, Elsie Brechbiel, and coordinator Beth were such a pleasure to work with and so helpful before, during, and even after the event (when I left my wedding dress there by accident!). We also have them to thank for referring us to our amazing caterer Rocco. If you are looking for a wedding venue with tons of rustic and historic character that is the absolute opposite of a cookie-cutter venue, then Arrow Park is for you! The mansion and grounds are so beautiful that your pictures will be stunning no matter what. Also being able to stay at the mansion with our wedding party was fantastic and there was just enough space for everyone. One thing to be aware of is that if your event is larger than 75 people you will need to use their pavilion space for dinner/dancing, which is a great space but it was very plain and bare to start with and needed a lot of decor to make it look the way we wanted it to, which ended up being a ton of work because we did a lot of it ourselves with plants, flowers, drapery, lights etc. so if you are going to use this space keep that in mind (unless they have made changes since 2015). The mansion is absolutely gorgeous and needs barely (if any) any decor. We highly recommend Arrow Park and their wonderful staff for any event and we are so thankful to them for making the wedding of our dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sunra C

I had my wedding at Arrow Park in June and it turned out better than I could've have possibly imagined. The mansion and the grounds are simply beautiful and it offers a unique and intimate event space. We wanted something that would reflect our personality and Arrow Park... Read More fulfilled everything I could have hoped for. My guests are still talking about how amazing it was. The staff were so helpful throughout the planning process. I cannot express just how truly special it was.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer S

Arrow Park exceeded our expectations as a wedding venue. Stephanie was always so prompt in her responses and Kaitlyn, our day of coordinator, was a dream to work with. She brought us champagne to enjoy in our room and made sure we were well fed during cocktail hour by sending us... Read More trays of food. She helped the wedding day run so smoothly, even when it started raining right at the end of our outdoor ceremony, and helped make the day as low stress as possible. Furthermore, the venue is gorgeous. All of our guests could not get over how stunning the mansion and grounds were. I will be leaving a separate review for Arrow Park's caterer, Love and Rosemary, but I just had to say we are all obsessed with Rocco and Lenore. They were so kind and helpful throughout the process from making family recipes to catering to our youngest guests. The food was outstanding; all of our guests could not get over how delicious it was. We choose a family style meal and Rocco personally visited each of our guests' tables to make sure they were happy and sent out seconds! We cannot thank everyone at Arrow Park enough for all their help.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Diana G

Where do I begin?... I had my wedding at Arrow Park this past April and my husband and I could not have made a better choice! From the very beginning, we knew planning a wedding in 10 weeks was going to be stressful, but Stephanie and the staff were incredible. Stephanie... Read More immediately set us up with local vendors and recommended loads to choose from. Not to mention, we booked Love and Rosemary as our caterer and were overwhelmingly BLOWN AWAY! Albeit the downpours all morning, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Rocco kept the day so easy and effortless. Our guests raved about the Beautiful grounds, the Mansion, and the incredible food. Our overnight accommodations were icing on the cake! The party lasted through the next morning but the memories we created will last FOREVER! Thank you Arrow Park

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alexandra S

My husband and I had another venue booked prior to visiting Arrow Park. We both fell in love with beauty and charm and are so happy we switched venues. Arrow Park is truly magical. A gorgeous mansion in the middle of the woods surrounded by so much natural beauty. It is so far... Read More from the average catering hall, which is what we loved. Not only is the venue Romantic, vintage, beautiful, and elegant, but the staff is so kind, patient, and attentive. This may sound weird but they are the kind of people you just want to hug. We had our wedding on May 6, 2017. The entire process from booking, planning, to celebrating was so easy. Stephanie was so quick to answer all of my many questions and Kaitlyn coordinated everything so seamlessly. Jack made sure all of our guests staying at the mansion were comfortable and had everything they needed. We did not feel stressed at all on our wedding day and cannot thank them enough! We had the time of our lives and will treasure this memory forever. The Arrow park staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream come true. We highly recommend Arrow Park for your special day, it is truly magical and unforgettable.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Steph L

What we loved: The venue is stunning. We wanted a green, nature-inspired wedding and the location was perfect for this. The weather was beautiful and had our ceremony outside in a garden area perfect for this type of event. We had our cocktail hour inside the mansion and there... Read More was tons of room for our guests to wander and explore. Jack, the person in charge of watching the venue overnight and helping with the event execution, is amazing. He helped our rehearsal dinner run smoothly, took charge of cleanup, drove the guests back and forth in the golf cart, and really just made sure everything was on point. When it turned out we were missing chairs for our ceremony, he took care of it. When we needed our kegs set up for the after party, he was on top of it. We didn't know much about Jack before we got to the venue but, in hindsight, he is probably the best asset this venue has. The rooms and overnight situation is great. We loved being able to stay in the house with friends and family. We also rented the bungalows out for the rest of the wedding party. Staying there the whole weekend made it extra special. What to consider: As with the wedding industry in general, there are tons of extra fees for everything. We got a bonfire one night and that was $500. We were told last minute that there was a $200 fee to have wine served at the tables for dinner ("wine stewarding") even though we were already paying for the bartenders (I guess paying them to walk is extra?. My favorite was the $1,500 catering fee that has since increased to $2,500. We did a tasting with the in house caterer but didn't love the food. So we went rogue and booked a caterer with michelin star street cred and paid the extra fee to the venue. But little did we know that the kitchen in the pavilion actually is missing any usable kitchen equipment. So in addition to paying $1,500 for an outside caterer, we had to pay $1.5K to rent usable kitchen equipment. The kicker: the venue offered to let us rent their in house caterers food truck... for $2.5K. It definitely felt deceptive. Stephanie is very sweet and helpful but it was sometimes difficulty to communicate - our impression is that she has too much on her plate. It seems like she's caught between making the investors happy and pleasing guests, which puts her in a tight spot. We constantly felt like we were being up-charged for things that were silly. The venue offers a maitre d' with the booking. We weren't planning on booking our own day of coordinator but friends convinced us it would be good. Best advice we got. While Kaitlyn was helpful, there were a lot of things that were overlooked (we didn't have enough chairs for our ceremony, we were short a table for our reception, no one cleaned up extra trash in the pavilion). It's possible that she wasn't giving us as much attention because she knew we had other help but we felt like our personal coordinator was much more on top of things. (her info is [email protected], reach out to her if you need help, she's amazing and affordable!)

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Anonymous A

It's a beautiful place, but there are swastikas across the property. Said since it's a historical ground, they can't remove them. Very upsetting.

2017-03-25T11:02:35 Response from the vendor

We are sorry that you were offended and I believe there is only one planter that has the symbol of the whirling log or the swastika. The Whirling Log symbol in Native American culture was the symbol of peace, prosperity and healing. It is a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Dawn C

I don't have anything negative to say about my experience at Arrow Park. Our wedding day turned out to be more amazing than I could have ever expected. We were getting married in November, and had planned to have the wedding indoors, but when the weather forecast predicted 60... Read More degrees, Arrow Park quickly went to work to move the ceremony outdoors! Working with Stephanie in the beginning was painless, she was quick to respond and answered all of my, many, questions. We worked with Kaitlyn for the day of and she was on top of EVERYTHING. Whatever we needed, she was there to take care of. We used their in-house caterer Love + Rosemary and their team and food was amazing, people are still raving about it. I can honestly say that if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it and that's a nice feeling to have. I fell in love with the look of the venue when I first found it online and am thrilled that the staff and experience lived up to my expectations.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Dawn C

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Laura G

Arrow Park was exactly what we were looking for, for our wedding!! It was the first venue we saw and we should have stopped there. The grounds and mansion truly speak for themselves. It is a photographers dream. Everyone who attended our wedding is still saying how beautiful... Read More it was. Stephanie and Beth who you work with both before and the day of your wedding couldn't be more accommodating. They would respond to your questions right away, were never pushy about anything and honestly tried to help you create the day of your dreams. Beth was also always two steps ahead of me on my wedding day. Whether it was to get me a drink, food or help with decorations, she was handling it before I even asked. I have to say our wedding went off without a hitch and everything we wanted came true. We used Love and Rosemary their in house caterer and I can't say enough great things about Rocco and his team. Furthermore, Arrow Parks' staffing on the day of the wedding were also great. From bartenders to parking attendants, everyone was where they should be, smiling and eager to help out. The staff also packed up some of our unfinished wedding food to have later in the night that they kept in their kitchen. We had a larger wedding, 180 people, which fit well into the newly renovated pavilion however, I would say that is probably their max. It was just enough for tables and a decent size dance floor without feeling confined. Another benefit of Arrow Park is the use of the mansion after the wedding. We were able to have our bridal party and both set of parents stay over to spend even more quality/party time with the ones we love. Arrow park created one of the most gorgeous weddings I could have ever imagined and could not be happier with the results. They are truly top notch!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kaitlin S

There is so much I want to say about Arrow Park and how wonderful it was to be married there. The grounds are gorgeous and haunting in autumn with so many opportunities to take unique photos. The mansion as well has tons of character we did bare minimum décor for centerpieces.... Read More The patio allowed our guests to take pictures with the dramatic landscape and was comfortable for socializing during cocktail hour. The view from the dining room in the house was insane watching the sunset while we sat down to eat. Once it was well into the evening the lighting was cozy and intimate. Arrow Park’s staff, Stephanie and Merry, were great to work with, very flexible with any thing that came up and were super helpful with suggestions. Our wedding day was perfectly chill and laid back just how we wanted it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Pamela W

Thanks to the charming venue and a staff that was a pleasure to work with, both our wedding ceremony and reception at Arrow Park were everything we wanted and more. We fell in love with the cozy, rustic lodge and the gorgeous and expansive outdoor grounds on our very first... Read More visit, and the size of the mansion was perfect for our small (50 guests) outdoor wedding and intimate indoor reception. Thanks to the complimentary overnight rooms, a number of our guests were able to celebrate with us late into the night and enjoy breakfast, courtesy of our caterer, the next morning. Our initial contact, Stephanie, assured us that we would also be able to use their pavilion building to accommodate a larger group if we wanted, although we did end up keeping our guest list small. Speaking of Stephanie, the staff at Arrow Park were just as phenomenal as the scenic venue. We were in contact with her and Beth every step of the way, and they were more than happy to work with us to plan all of the details, large and small. Their experience with prior events at the mansion was invaluable in making the ceremony and reception go off without the slightest hiccup. It really was like having extra wedding planners on our side. I can't recommend Arrow Park enough to prospective wedding parties, or even just for social events in general. You're getting gorgeous scenery and an intimate lodge, staff who are eager to help and wonderful to work with, and the recommended vendors are all the best in their class and extremely familiar with the venue. Find some time to visit, and you won't have trouble falling in love with it like we did.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kristen P

Arrow Park is such a unique and timeless location for a wedding! The architecture and landscaping are stunning and the perfect backdrop for an outdoor/indoor wedding. We had our ceremony outside in the beautiful gardens and inside the lodge. We had 70 guests which was just the... Read More right size to fit inside of the lodge instead of the pavilion. Our entire wedding party and close family were able to stay in the rooms in the lodge. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Having the house the whole night is such a great perk to having your wedding at Arrow Park. You don't have to rush your guests out or gather all of your belongings at the end of your wedding, when you are completely exhausted! In the morning we were able to sit out on the patio overlooking the lake and have breakfast with our friends and family. Our wedding was July 24th and it was 93 degrees. The lodge was extremely hot. Most of our guests were up and dancing anyway, but it could have been a hindrance to some. Aside from that, we will never forget the perfect setting that we picked for the most unforgettable day of our life! I absolutely recommend Arrow Park for a wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 SamanthaS S

My husband and I had our wedding at Arrow Park on 8/27/2016 and it was everything I could of dreamed of and more. I had went to Arrow Park sometime around 12 years ago in my first photography course and took a beautiful picture of the tree lined drive way. When I first decided... Read More to look at Arrow Park as a venue, I fell in love with how beautiful and rustic the gardens and mansion was, it was the perfect place for my outdoor summer wedding. We had our wedding ceremony in the garden and our reception in the pavilion, and everything looked amazing. Stephanie was amazing and answered all our questions and made feel sure in our decision. Beth helped us the week leading up to the wedding and the day of, she ws pleasant and entrusted and was happy to help with everything so I wouldn't have to worry. Rocco, the preferred vendor for catering made an amazing dinner for my guest. At the end of the day, our wedding was perfect and it is in large part because it was at Arrow Park.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 R B

0.5 Don't! One corridor had an "off and on" power failure before even half of our guests were in the rooms, and the representative tried to "blame" it on the use of curling irons and A/C. It was 92 degrees and humid that day, so they obviously are not prepared to service an... Read More event in the hot weather. The doorknob in my room fell off into my hand and the door was warped and did not completely close. They did have a man replace it, but the door still did not shut. The main dining room had insufficient portable a/c., causing us to close off part of the party area, and it was sweltering. The "sweetheart" table for the bride and groom collapsed when they were just starting to eat their dinner. We had to search for toilet tissue and hand soap for many of the guest bathrooms. The one I shared had a window that did NOT open (without any ventilation), the cold water faucet did not flow, and the bathtub became a wading pool, complete with a cheap shower curtain. The cottages rented were not even ready when the guests arrived, windows nailed shut, not aired out even though we had arranged for an earlier check in previously with the event planner. The bonfire at the beach was a huge mistake!. The path to the beach was inadequately lit and unsafe and the bathrooms were NOT working. The bonfire was made of about three small logs and we were told they didn't have any more wood. It was as if no one expected a wedding that day. We did get a tiny rebate to reimburse the guests that left to book a local hotel room, and a gift certificate for a dinner to the bride and groom,(a month later), but too little - too late. Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue Did you find this review helpful?

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 dana v

Arrow Park is incredibly special. As a wedding venue we could not have asked for anything better. And better then the overall beauty that this place holds, Stephanie&Elsie are amazing to work with. From the moment we met Stephanie she was so kind, knowledgeable and has an... Read More overall calmness about her that is so nice to have around while planning a wedding. As soon as she took us around the grounds, we knew that Arrow Park was where we should be married. There are so many different areas of this property- the fun and beautiful lake, the breathtaking garden and the wonderfully maintained integrity of the original mansion. I feel honored to have been married here. Beyond the overall beauty and uniqueness of this property- the staff is great. Stephanie was the main contact that I dealt with for over a year of planning and she just got closer and closer to us. Not only did she never tire of my 20 random questions in a email on a Saturday, or asking to walk around the grounds for the 7th time just because I loved being there so much, she encouraged it! Stephanie wants you to be as comfortable in this space as everyone that has worked there. Stephanie made the whole process so easy and is also a great resource for advice- be it on local vendors or on day before decorating, no question is too small or too big for her.. she is really a lovely person. All in all - our wedding was perfect, getting ready in the mansion, the ceremony in the garden, cocktail hour in the mansion and then we used a tent for the reception. We also had a late night bonfire (offered by the friendly staff at Arrow Park) and were able to use the mansion the next day for brunch. Arrow Park exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier. Elsie&Stephanie were also very accommodating for special requests we had:) We have been married for 6 weeks now and still hear daily about how beautiful Arrow Park was. Thank you Stephanie & all of Arrow Park for making this day what is was, exceptional.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Our experience at Arrow Park exceeded our expectations! As the mother of the bride I was totally amazed at how wonderful the experience was. The estate is simply beautiful. The stone mansion is elegant with its many fireplaces, tiled flooring, outdoor patio and exquisite... Read More views. The outside setting is more casual with the newly renovated pavilion and lake. Spending an entire weekend with friends and family added to the experience. Stephanie and Beth went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. We could not believe the time and attention to detail that they provided which made this a magical experience. Many of our guests said that it was by far the best wedding that they have attended.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Michelle S

I just had my wedding at Arrow Park at the beginning of July and it was the most magical weekend of my entire life. The property is a perfect mix of rustic and elegant - my guests were blown away and didn't want to leave! I am so happy that we decided to stay for the entire... Read More weekend - although it did increase our budget and required a bit more planning, it was such a rare and beautiful thing to have all of our favorite people experience an entire weekend together. Our guests really enjoyed spending the down time walking around the property and taking a dip in the lake. Stephanie and Beth and the rest of the staff were AMAZING!!! Both Stephanie and Beth were extremely communicative, organized and dedicated - they truly went above and beyond to make it perfect. I felt so comfortable trusting them with my special day, I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. The whole weekend went off without a hitch, I am forever grateful to Arrow Park, Stephanie and Beth for creating such a special and memorable wedding weekend!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Veronica Y

Arrow Park was an amazing venue for a lot of reasons. The mansion is fabulous with breathtaking views of the lake, the grounds are naturally lovely and there are so many opportunities to do great things & to make your wedding truly unique (and the photo opportunities are... Read More endless). We used everything: outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour in the mansion, reception in the Pavilion, and ended with a bonfire on the beach by the lake (our favorite). And we stayed in the mansion overnight which was very nice. The staff was really accommodating and open to all of our ideas during planning. We went through a change in management mid-way through our planning, which caused some confusion, but the new management (Elsie and Stephanie) were wonderful and made sure that all the details were covered. And the day of- the staff was amazingly attentive! As the bride I was amazed (and happy/grateful) at how much was taken care of without me even being involved! Definitely would recommend! Only cons: As someone who tends to procrastinate and/or forget to respond to correspondence, I could have used a little more prompting from our coordinators during the months of planning. Everything worked out fine, but some decisions ended up being made at the last minute simply because I didn't NEED to make the decision sooner. So I loved the freedom of not being hounded, but probably could have benefited from being hounded a little more. But every bride is different- just ask for which approach will work best for you. They could use more regular staff (regular staff is very small)- the day of we were told a bartender didn't show up & so it took a long time for people to get drinks (but not a big deal). We were also told that the kitchen in the Paviliion had issues so equipment may need to be updated. Also we had a bit of trouble with their alcohol vendor in terms of availability, so if you want anything specific order EARLY and make sure they follow-up.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Cecelia P

Arrow Park was the most amazing wedding venue we could have ever imagined. The natural beauty, vintage charm and uniqueness are incomparable. This is a venue where your dream and vision can really come true because of the flexibility. The staff are friendly and helpful and felt... Read More like our second family the weekend we were there. Arrow Park is a hidden gem and one of the most unique venues you will find for your wedding.

September 29, 2012 Wedding at Arrow Park

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Joanne R

This venue is absolutely amazing! It is elegant, enchanted and has an old World European feel. We held our wedding ceremony in the outdoor garden area and had the reception at the lodge (it is more appropriately called a Villa - the estate is just stunning). Julia, the... Read More manager is lovely to work with and extremely easy going. This location is ideal if you want a destination wedding or have many guests flying in. The rooms in the lodge were charming. Julia is an excellent cook, so if staying there make sure to have the rehearsal dinner at the Lodge. I used an outside caterer and had to rent linen and glassware, tent, etc (chairs and tables are available), so it was a lot of effort, but this magical place is worth it. Once the venue becomes full service (i.e. in house caterer etc.,) it will be unmatchable.