Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

318 Highway 173, Lake Arrowhead, CA (909) 744-7550

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 JOBBIE L

Chad is awesome! Most of our guests are from overseas; thus, a few songs in our mother languages are needed in order to keep our guests entertained (Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese, etc...). Chad mixed these songs so well that there weren't any conflict between different... Read More languages. Our party was filled with happiness and laughter, I cannot ask any more from him. Thank you, Chad!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Gabriela B

Amazing DJ! We are grateful to have found a true DJ that really enjoys what he does; it shows in the energy he puts on the dance floor. Chad did something special for us during our ceremony - We found an instrumental version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and A Whole New... Read More World from Youtube that we liked and wanted to use for the Bridesmaids and me to walk down the aisle. He kindly asked us for the links and offered to fix the sound quality to use for our special day. Both songs sounded perfect. The dollar dance was fun; he had everyone dancing until we had to shut it down. Thank you, Chad for help making it fun! Gabby & Jeremy - 08/19/16

Great Lighting, Great MC, Great Music

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Michael C

Thank you DJ Chad and Franky for all your help in making our wedding day come together. From setting up the Italian cafe lighting a day early to lighting up the mansion the most perfect hue of blue to match our color scheme, to the best MC for our day. A lot of guests have told... Read More me that they enjoyed dancing the night away at our wedding and that our DJ was great!

Really good listener

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Alyse B

Chad was a great DJ to have on our wedding day. We asked him to play some mash ups and he did a great job listening to our requests. He kept the music changing so we didn't get bored, and everything mixed together really well. As an extra nice touch he even matched his tie with... Read More our wedding colors! Thanks Chad.

GREAT DJ!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jen R

Chad is awesome! From day one, he was super organized and responsive, absolutely willing to do any crazy idea we wanted to throw into our wedding. His online system for requesting specific songs and organizing your event is FANTASTIC. He helped us with some equipment needs for... Read More our ceremony and absolutely nailed our specific song combination (even impressed my musician husband!). He not only kept our night on track and made everything go according to schedule, he made it fun and had a great energy and enthusiasm that really made all the difference. He did a great job reading the crowd and shifting the music to fit the vibe. I have never seen so many guests dance for so long at any wedding ever! It was truly amazing and more fun than I ever thought possible, thanks to Chad and Arrowhead DJ. We made a lot of non-traditional choices and there was only one snafu in keeping track of all of them. Chad handled the entire event, some eccentric / intense guests, and communication afterward with class. I would highly recommend him for any event :)

Best Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Melissa F

Our wedding was a blast! Chad was awesome, kept the dance floor full with a variety of music for the wide rage of guests of all ages. He loves and encourages requests which our quests loved. He has a great online set up that allows you to plug in your must plays, never plays,... Read More etc. He Mc'd our wedding as well, seeing that everything went smoothly! He is super cool, and we highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Katarina L

Chad was absolutely fabulous for our 6/21/15 wedding at Arrowhead Pine Rose. He was wonderful from our very first meeting, just a few days before Christmas. We were so grateful to have him, and he handled change really well! Many of our guests were ballroom dancers, and he... Read More helped us coordinate a waltz and swing lesson during cocktail hour and made sure to throw in some ballroom dance songs throughout the night. We heard nothing but the highest praise from our guests about the music - he read the crowd correctly and our dance floor was never ever empty. It was a wonderful night, and it was obvious from the other weddings that we attended this summer that we were very fortunate with Chad as our awesome DJ!

Chad is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Brittany W

Chad is a great DJ with great personality and skill. I don't even know how my wedding would have worked without him!

Arrowhead DJ is Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

Chad is an awesome dude! My wife and I recently got married at Pine Rose Cabins Hidden Creek site, and Arrowhead DJ was our music for the evening. During the course of planning, Chad let me have free reign to plan all the music for the night. And He didn't stray from what... Read More we requested. Now for a DJ to do that is great, but I definitely had some obscure songs requested from Big Band/Swing to Old Blues. Chad played it all. And if he doesn't have it, he will get it. And he did. The other great addidtion he has available is the photo booth! It was such a hit at our wedding and we got to design the photo card too! Chad is an awesome guy; he went out of his way and beyond to make our wedding special. Super nice guy who is definitely big on guest service and customer satisfaction. Kenny & Shuree S. Pine Rose Wedding June 23, 2013

Lots of fun

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 meg a

Chad with Arrowhead DJ was our wedding DJ. We really enjoyed him and would recommend him to others. He made sure to keep to our "must play" list and we really enjoyed everything that he picked, as well. The online form at Arrowhead DJ's website is a really great tool and a nice... Read More touch. We felt really comfortable all throughout the day and had an awesome time dancing.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Kellie B

He went out and bought a tie that matched my colors and you could tell he was having a good time and enjoys his job! He totally helped to make our wedding great

Awesome Couple!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 ELIZABETH G

Chad & Franky made our days timing completely seemless! Which was very important to us. We didnt want any uncomfortable silences... And they music was a complete HIT! The dancefloor was FULL and the lighting they did for us was beautiful! (glass gobos) They really go over... Read More and above taking us to dinner for meeting and coming to rehearsal dinner is really above and beyond! Highly recommend them!

Great Husband/Wife Team

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Rebecca D

Chad and Franky were just amazing!!! We used them for both DJ and coordination services and we couldn't have been happier with the job they did! They drove from Lake Arrowhead to Fullerton (where we live) to meet with us, even though the wedding was in Lake Arrowhead!!! My now... Read More husband and I have pretty different taste in music and Chad played a great mix that made everyone happy. I was so worried that people would not dance, but thanks to our awesome DJ that was definitely not the case. And Franky's wedding coordination was also incredible. There were a few "fires" related to the rehearsal that Franky completely took care of and the day of I was confident that I didn't really have to worry about anything. The whole event was amazing thanks to Chad and Franky!!!

DJ and Coordination