Book Your Wedding with Arrowhead Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN WHEATON, IL

Arrowhead Golf Club in Wheaton, Illinois is a sought-after location for wedding events. The charming stone and brick clubhouse sits on beautifully landscaped grounds with a well-tended, 27-hole golf course, a lake, flowing fountains and lush fairways. The tri-level property and its grounds are located between Herrick Lake Forest Preserve and Danada Farms in the suburbs of Chicago. The site offers picturesque surroundings with the sophistication that country clubs are renowned for. It has an indoor and outdoor venue for ceremonies and receptions.

The Lawn. Guests sit on either side of a pretty brick pathway that leads to a raised platform area where the couple exchanges their vows under a white pergola. The beautiful backdrop of landscaping with lush greenery, colorful flowers and the lake make for stunning wedding photos.

The Grand Ballroom. This magnificent ballroom features French glass doors and picture windows offering guests panoramic views across the golf course. With a vaulted ceiling and 5,304 square feet in size, it accommodates up to 300 guests or can be divided into three smaller areas for more intimate receptions. The stylish decor includes mahogany trim, floor length draperies in rich tones and a carpet with the signature arrowhead design. The Grand Ballroom has twin private balconies allowing for aerial wedding photos and guests can relax in the adjacent Atrium Living Room. The romantic stone veranda has views of the fairways and flowers and can be set up to enjoy cocktail hour. After the main reception meal, guests can dance the night away on the large wooden dance floor.

Arrowhead Golf Club's wedding professionals provide impeccable service and take care of every detail. The executive chef is known for producing handcrafted cuisine and artistically creative culinary menus. Arrowhead Golf Club's VIP Package includes a six-hour reception with a four-hour premium bar package. A selection of bottled domestic beers and estate wines are included as well as an elegantly appointed candlelit cocktail room. A champagne toast is included and wine is served with dinner, which consists of sumptuous plated cuisine, plus coffee service. The table of honor is tailored and draped, pressed ivory linens are provided and so are glass votive decorations for each guest table.

The Exclusive Upgrade to this package includes a four-hour super premium open bar, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres or late-night snacks, a wedding cake, floor-length ivory linens and custom satin lamour chair ties and covers. One choice can be made from a butler-passed signature drink, an additional selection of domestic and imported beer, additional butler-passed hors d’oeuvres or colored table runners for the guest tables.

The hot and cold butler-passed hors d’oeuvres include phyllo wrapped asparagus, mini crab cakes, bleu cheese stuffed dates and Caprese skewers. Alternatively, three can be chosen and accompanied by a display, such as vegetable crudités or a Mediterranean display. Other options include a sushi display, a seafood hot and raw bar or the chef's antipasto table.

For the plated dinner, a choice of starters and salads is given followed by chicken, beef and seafood entrees. The chef's signature collection includes dishes such as roasted rack of lamb, apple cider brined grilled pork tenderloin and the AGC signature trio. Combination and duet selections are also available, such as filet of beef sirloin and pan-seared chicken or French cut chicken and shrimp. Separate meal choices are available for children under 10 years of age.

For beverages, the Premium VIP Packages includes two wines to be served with dinner and two standard beers and spirits. These choices can be upgraded in the Super Premium Exclusive Upgrade. Nonalcoholic beverages are complimentary with both of these packages. Further upgrades are available for the beer and wine. Enhancements can include a martini bar, a mojito bar and a personalized cocktail.

As well as a custom wedding cake, there are numerous dessert options. These include dipped monogrammed treats, fruit kabob trees, a nitro dessert station and a make-your-own trifle bar, among others. Late-night snacks and a coffee station are also available.

Arrowhead Golf Club has recommended vendors to make planning the wedding easier and more convenient for the couple. These vendors include florists, hotels, DJ and entertainment services, ice sculpture professionals, a ceremony officiant and music, a valet service, lighting and decor companies, photographers and videographers.

When booking a wedding event at Arrowhead Golf Club, there are numerous benefits:

• The third story of the clubhouse is reserved for exclusive use by the couple and their guests
  • Only one wedding reception is hosted per evening
  • A personalized tasting session is given with the executive chef
  • A private bridal suite is given to the couple on their wedding night, complete with champagne
  • Recommended hotels for wedding guests have special rates and shuttle arrangements
  • A personal maître d’ attends to the couple throughout the entire wedding event
  • The Exclusive Upgrade includes a luxury couple's massage and a golf package for the groom

Perfect memories are made here.

Arrowhead provides extraordinary facilities, delectable cuisine, supreme service, and spectacular views. Every aspect of your special event can be customized to your satisfaction. Our facility accommodates up to 300 guests. Arrowhead is the perfect site for wedding receptions and ceremonies.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

26W151 Butterfield Rd., Wheaton, IL (630) 653-5800

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Stacey D

Arrowhead was the 5th and final venue my husband & I looked at when trying to find a venue. It truly stood out from all of the rest, especially when they told us we would be the ONLY wedding they had that day; that was the selling point for us. Throughout the process of planning... Read More our wedding ceremony & reception at Arrowhead, Alexis and her team were so accommodating and always available to reach out to for questions. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful, and the reception area is unique and elegant. The day of my wedding went so smoothly, and all of our guests could not stop complimenting the staff for being so attentive all throughout the night. Oh, and the food is AMAZING. I would recommend an Arrowhead wedding to any couple! It was a perfect day that we will remember for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Karee K

My sisters wedding was here this summer. The grounds are beautiful, the venue is truly incredible. The large issue that we faced was the "wedding coordinator," Brittiny. She was unapologetically un-accomodating. The only major contact she had with the bride was to collect... Read More payments. She was unavailable to answer questions and although she said we would have access to the bridal room with a key- when we requested it... I kid you not...she called the bride a liar and stomped away like a child. When we tried to reason with her she got in one of the bridesmaids faces and really lost her cool warning us to "drop the attitude." The bride was in tears, and just sat there defeated. It was such a shocking lack of professionalism I've NEVER witnessed prior.The venue was gorgeous but it's not worth it when you have a wedding coordinator who doesn't care if your day is stressful,unorganized, and overall lacks the maturity and professionalism to be in this career.do yourself a favor...go else where.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa S

(I just read other reviews to get inspiration and I echo everything every other 5-start review says.) We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out. The wedding coordinator, Alexis, was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. I was the annoying bride... Read More who emailed her multiple times a day sometimes, but she always responded tactfully and in a timely fashion. On the day of, the staff who tended the head table were super helpful too. We didn't even notice until the end of the night that there was a "service request" button we could have pressed sitting right in front of us on the table...because they were always on top of things anyways! They also offered to get the head table cocktails from the bar during dinner (when the bar was closed to other guests), which I thought was a nice touch. The food was delicious! We were actually not super impressed with the food at our tasting, and then it ended up being miles better on the day of! The outdoor ceremony space is really beautiful. When we toured the facility it was late November and the space looked a little dead but when I stepped into the space for our rehearsal (in August) I was STUNNED with how beautiful and vibrant all of flowers looked in the flower beds on both sides of the space. We were a little nervous about our wedding looking "empty" because we had 150-ish guests, and the venue can accommodate 300, but it didn't feel that way at all!! The room felt full during dinner, without feeling cramped and the dance floor was the perfect size. I regret not stepping out onto the balconies for fresh air during the night--we actually loved that feature during our original tour but on the day of I don't think anyone realized they were there!! One (very minor) critique---the signage for the women's bathroom is a little goofy, so during cocktail hour when my husband and I were trying to have a moment together, and then while my dress was getting bustled, multiple women accidentally entered the bridal suite room instead of the bathroom. It didn't bother me at all but every guest who did that kind of freaked out and felt bad. We ended up tearing off a cardboard box and making our own little sign to clear things up for people. Being that that is my only critique about the entire venue, we had an amazing wedding at Arrowhead and I would recommend them to anyone. I feel that their prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sarah L

My bridal shower was held here. While the venue and waitressing staff were phenomenal, the coordinator Brittiny was only available via email and did not check in with me once between the four months of my booking and actual event. I received a call on a Friday at 4:45pm... Read More "reminding me" my menu for the event was due in FIFTEEN MINUTES. The call was made by Brittiny's intern, whom was the middle man between Brittiny and myself on the call; when I expressed my frustration Brittiny made her intern speak for her instead of resolving the situation in a more professional manner..Yes, we are all human and forget but as a bride planning the remainder of her wedding, I have never received such lack of service from a venue. Everyone else I have dealt with are courteous and ensured my event was taken care of by checking in with me. The event went smoothly, but to add to my annoyance Brittiny did not even check in with me nor asked me if I needed anything further on the day of. The waitressing staff deserved all the credit on making this day possible.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie P

We can't say enough about Arrowhead and the amazing staff. Alexis, the Catering Manager is fantastic and we had another staff member give us ideas that he has seen from other weddings at the Golf Club. Although we are having a very small wedding, we feel as though we are still... Read More considered a valued client.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jamie H

This was the perfect location for our big day!! Everything ran so smoothly and it was absolutely amazing! We cannot thank Brittiny and all the other wonderful staff members who helped make our big day such a success!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie M

Words cannot express how happy we were with Arrowhead! Alexis and Brittiny are very attentive and wonderful for wedding coordinators! They are so organized and accommodating. The expo was helpful to see more vendors and examples for the reception. The serving staff for the head... Read More table were very attentive throughout the entire night of the wedding. We have received so many compliments on the appetizers and the nacho bar too! People also commented how great it was to take a break on the balcony and in the living room spaces.Our dance floor was packed the entire night and the space is a very good size.Literally every step of the way was fabulous. Alexis and Brittiny are a dynamite team that make every step easier. .I would definitely recommend Arrowhead for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Nicole S

We had our reception at Arrowhead in July 2017. I can't even tell you how perfect everything was!! From the minute we walked into Arrowhead we knew that we wanted it to be our venue. It has an elegant and classy atmosphere and you have the entire venue upstairs to yourself!... Read More Alexis is BEYOND amazing to work with. She made the entire process so easy and stress free for us! She was always there to answer a phone call or email and coordinated with our families during surprises that we had at our wedding. We had so many compliments on the atmosphere and the food. I would recommend Arrowhead to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jacqueline S

I just got married at this venue this summer and loved it!! Leading up the wedding day, the wedding coordinator at Arrowhead, Brittiny, did an excellent job at keeping everything organized and streamlined. The atmosphere at Arrowhead was elegant and classy, the food was amazing,... Read More and the service couldn't have been better. I chose to have both the ceremony and reception at Arrowhead so I got married outside on the golf course and had the reception upstairs in the ballroom. They do an excellent job making the ceremony site feel private with trees surrounding the area and a white fence bordering the back area. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is hoping to have a romantic, elegant, and beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Monica S

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding and experience than what Arrowhead provided for me and my husband. Our person of contact was Brittiny and she put such hard work into making our wedding so memorable. She paid such attention to detail, and her poise, coordination... Read More and management skills were unimaginable. It was literally a dream come true! I just loved seeing everything come together. All the guests were thoroughly impressed by all the details Brittiny and the staff put together (especially the woman's bathroom!). There were definitely some bumps in the road, but Brittiny was definitely my rock and helped calm me down when times became stressful. She made sure that me and Drew were well taken care of and ensured us not to have a worry in the world that night. Once the dancing started, my right strap broke and the Arrowhead women quickly took me aside and tried safety pinning it back together. When that failed, one woman actually sewed my strap back on! I couldn't believe it. The staff truly cared about making my night special. And I cannot forget about the service at our head table, Nick. Nick's humor and his dedication to really making mine and Drew's reception flawless made him become everyone's best friend by the end of the night! Arrowhead Golf Club is not only a beautiful location for a ceremony and reception, but the staff there will help make planning a wedding seamless from start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jenna H

We booked banquet services for our wedding rehearsal and dinner at Arrowhead Country Club in Wheaton, Illinois. This was an excellent experience. There was a large wedding reception the same night, but we still received excellent service. The menu was very good, and they... Read More worked with us to customize the food and drink options. They even prepared some food for young children during the event (we forgot to ask about it ahead of time). Part of the way through the planning process we asked them if they had a spare room to conduct a rehearsal, and they found an open banquet room we were able to use (we couldn’t conduct a rehearsal at our venue due to other booked events the night before the wedding).

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kara V

When people say your wedding day is one of the best days in your life, Arrowhead is the place that will make it true. Alexis and Nikko were beyond fabulous and made sure everything from the ceremony to the end of the night went perfect. We had so many guests tell us our wedding... Read More food was the best they had ever had, and we made sure to tell Alexis our food tasted even better than our tasting. We would recommended every bride and groom to pick arrowhead as their venue

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Madeline L

Brittiny and the team at Arrowhead were AMAZING. We could not ask for more. She was organized and knowledgeable from the very start of our wedding planning process. She was personable and put my wedding worries at ease. :) The actual wedding reception went off without any... Read More issues, even when some of our guests dropped and broke a glass on the dance floor, Arrowhead employees were there in a second to clean it up. I was catered to all night and our day could not have gone any better. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Liz K

There is no way to express my extremely gratitude to Brittiny and the Arrowhead Golf Club team. Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT in every way! From the very beginning, Brittiny and team put at ease, gently reminding us of upcoming deadlines and guiding us through the... Read More wedding planning process. As all newly-engaged couples know, this can be very overwhelming. Her calm demeanor and bubbly personality really made this experience fun! Arrowhead also offers a fantastic expo for their preferred vendors, which really sets them apart from other venues. As the planning process intensified, Brittiny was always very responsive to any question or concern we had. As for the venue on the day, Arrowhead Golf Club could not have been more stunning. The venue itself is so beautiful and pristine that it truly doesn’t need extra decorations. The paintings on the walls, the lighting, the carpeting, the bathrooms, were all high-quality, upscale and extremely well cared for. We had all three rooms upstairs, including the grand ballroom for our reception (our ceremony was not held here). Brittiny made sure to find us during cocktail hour, and gave us a moment alone to experience the calm of the ballroom before our guests entered for dinner. I will never forget that special moment, thank you so much Brittany!!!! The chivari chairs, the linens, the candles, every single table looked amazing. We had guests commenting the entire night how breathtaking everything was. No detail went unnoticed! During the event, Arrowhead Golf Club staff, especially Cheryl, were extremely attentive to our guests and us. From the beginning of the cocktail hour to the end of the night, the staff were polite, thoughtful, and approachable about any need we had (including several guests with dietary restrictions). Brittiny being there helping the event run smoothly made us feel extra special. We also really liked that there was a private bridal room. The dance floor was awesome! There was plenty of room for dancing! Everything was gorgeous. We want to go back and do it all again! Our family has said over and over how much they enjoyed our wedding, and we could not have had as flawless of a day without Arrowhead! Thank you, thank you! We would recommend this venue and Brittiny over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alexis S

Brittany was great in the weeks prior to the wedding with nailing down all the details. It was super easy dropping off all the decor and explaining how we wanted it to be set up. The day of could not have gone more smoothly and we've heard nothing but great things from our... Read More guests about how accommodating and kind the employees were. LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Camille P

Alexis & the staff at Arrowhead were wonderful for our April, 2017 wedding! My husband and I live in Chicago and have zero ties to Wheaton, but selected Arrowhead because the space is SO beautiful and Alexis was great at giving us any and all information we requested during our... Read More selection process. The entire planning process with Arrowhead was seamless & stress free. Everyone loved the food served & made it known what awesome service they received!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jamie S

Arrowhead was amazing and perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more, everything went smoothly! Brittany and Nikko were a key part in our planning and big day and they helped us to make sure we didn't have to stress about anything! Love arrowhead!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Ramiro S

Let me begin by saying how happy my wife and I are, we decided on Arrowhead for our venue. This past Saturday, on our way home, we didn't have anything but positive thoughts about how everything came out and how much fun our family had on Friday. I've had several calls from... Read More friends and family members, who keep complimenting us our wedding and venue. Arrowhead is not cheap, but it is a GREAT VALUE, for the venue, food, drinks and extras you can get. During our selection process, I was in charge of the budget, and working with Brittiny, we were able to plan a solid event within our budget. The staff at Arrowhead, goes above and beyond to make sure you and your guest are having a great time. Thank you to the Arrowhead team for such an amazing time!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Brian H

My bride and I chose to stop in at Arrowhead Golf Club when we were out looking at other places and we are glad that we did. The team at Arrowhead took the time to listen to our concerns and worked with us to make sure that all the requirements of the day were fulfilled. The... Read More venue is gorgeous, the food options were plentiful and after tasting numerous items and speaking with the chef, we were able to put together a delicious menu. The vegetarian/special diet requests were extremely well prepared and drew raves from our guests. The Ultimate Nacho Bar was delicious and extremely popular. The service was smooth and any issues (which were never brought to our attention) were handled flawlessly. (Thank you staff.) Our 110 guest wedding was a felt little cramped in the cocktail hour, but there was plenty of space available, people were just swarming the new couple. We also chose to have a rehearsal dinner with Arrowhead. This also went extremely smooth, we had access to the ceremony area the night before the wedding and the food/bar for the dinner was excellent. All in all, after weighing all our venue options, the attention to detail from the staff, the facility, and the overall experience with Arrowhead made out night great and both the bride and groom are happy we decided to stop in.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Hannah J

Arrowhead Golf Club was the perfect venue for our wedding! We hosted our indoor ceremony and reception in their gorgeous upstairs ballroom. Brittiny was our main contact and she was incredible to work with, very responsive and always answered all of my questions within a day or... Read More two. I felt like I was in such good hands with her the day of the wedding and it showed. We got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue, and most importantly, the food. Our meals were delicious and our guests raved about them. We loved that we had a private food tasting ahead of time and were able to attend a bridal showcase to try all the wine and hor d'oeuvres. We did the upgraded Exclusive Package and it was well worth the money for the cocktail hour hor d'oeuvres, signature drink, cake and more. I would tell any bride looking for a beautiful venue with an incredible staff to consider Arrowhead. They really made our wedding a night to remember!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren K

I got married here November 19, 2016. From the very beginning stages of planning Arrowhead and its coordinators were super responsive and helpful. They were always accommodating and helped put me at ease through out the planing process. The food for the wedding was AMAZING,... Read More hands down one of the best meals I have ever had. Even though it was cold out there were plenty of places to take pictures inside, including the bridal suite where we got ready. Even with a few wedding day hick-ups everything went smoothly thanks to the staff for being so patient and working around us. They make your day feel so important and really put the bride and groom first. I can't say enough good things about Arrowhead! :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lizzie G

Truly a top class wedding venue. My husband and I had our reception at Arrowhead and cannot say enough great things about the entire experience. Brittiny was our coordinator and she was exceptional. Very responsive and attentive to our requests along with being very... Read More knowledgeable. We along with our guests were treated like royalty at the reception. We highly recommend Arrowhead and Brittiny to anyone looking for the best wedding reception.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Catherine H

We used Arrowhead Golf Club for our wedding reception in mid-October. Brittiny is a miracle worker – she always made us feel like our wedding was the top priority, and paid such close attention to all of the little details we wanted worked into our big day. Everything was... Read More perfect, and she was there throughout the reception to make sure all of the little details of our big day were perfect as well. The service, efficiency, communication, and attention to detail were first class; we could not be more thrilled to have had our wedding reception at this beautiful venue. All of our guests (still to this day) rave that the venue and service were top notch. I have never had more people express how delicious their food was either – a huge compliment to the chef! If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly advise that you stop by and take in the beauty of this golf club (and course!). The service from all of the staff, Brittiny in-particular, make it a “no brainer.” Thank you all, for giving us the perfect wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kathleen M

We had a great time planning our wedding at arrowhead. We held the ceremony and reception there. I love that they only have one event there a day, so all focus is on you. I would highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Stephanie H

We got married on April 8th, and every time we look back so agree everything was perfect! The ENTIRE staff at Arrowhead is so accommodating, personable, nice. Alexis was a fantastic and always had a fast and thorough response with our questions. The wait staff was awesome, so... Read More nice, and upbeat. We still get compliments on the food, too - Get the sirloin! Chose them because it's a beautiful venue, we knew we had a lot of space for our guests, and we loved the idea of their 1 wedding per day rule. They definitely deserve the awards they've gotten and the reviews they've received. Thanks Arrowhead for helping give us such a beautiful day!!

Meet The Coordinator

Brittiny Gibson and Alexis Wiley

Brittiny Gibson I attended the University of Central Florida, and started my career planning destination beach weddings on Captiva! I love everything about weddings, the details, the love, and of course…the cake. I have a bit of an obsession with sugar, preferably macaroons! I married my husband 2 years ago and we moved to his homestate...Illinois! Alexis Wiley I graduated Eastern Illinois University in Hospitality and started my career at Arrowhead shortly after. I love seeing the love and emotion in the little moments between the bride and groom! I'm getting married December 2017!