Book Your Wedding with Arrowhead Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN WHEATON, IL

Arrowhead Golf Club in Wheaton, Illinois is a sought-after location for wedding events. The charming stone and brick clubhouse sits on beautifully landscaped grounds with a well-tended, 27-hole golf course, a lake, flowing fountains and lush fairways. The tri-level property and its grounds are located between Herrick Lake Forest Preserve and Danada Farms in the suburbs of Chicago. The site offers picturesque surroundings with the sophistication that country clubs are renowned for. It has an indoor and outdoor venue for ceremonies and receptions.

The Lawn. Guests sit on either side of a pretty brick pathway that leads to a raised platform area where the couple exchanges their vows under a white pergola. The beautiful backdrop of landscaping with lush greenery, colorful flowers and the lake make for stunning wedding photos.

The Grand Ballroom. This magnificent ballroom features French glass doors and picture windows offering guests panoramic views across the golf course. With a vaulted ceiling and 5,304 square feet in size, it accommodates up to 300 guests or can be divided into three smaller areas for more intimate receptions. The stylish decor includes mahogany trim, floor length draperies in rich tones and a carpet with the signature arrowhead design. The Grand Ballroom has twin private balconies allowing for aerial wedding photos and guests can relax in the adjacent Atrium Living Room. The romantic stone veranda has views of the fairways and flowers and can be set up to enjoy cocktail hour. After the main reception meal, guests can dance the night away on the large wooden dance floor.

Arrowhead Golf Club's wedding professionals provide impeccable service and take care of every detail. The executive chef is known for producing handcrafted cuisine and artistically creative culinary menus. Arrowhead Golf Club's VIP Package includes a six-hour reception with a four-hour premium bar package. A selection of bottled domestic beers and estate wines are included as well as an elegantly appointed candlelit cocktail room. A champagne toast is included and wine is served with dinner, which consists of sumptuous plated cuisine, plus coffee service. The table of honor is tailored and draped, pressed ivory linens are provided and so are glass votive decorations for each guest table.

The Exclusive Upgrade to this package includes a four-hour super premium open bar, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres or late-night snacks, a wedding cake, floor-length ivory linens and custom satin lamour chair ties and covers. One choice can be made from a butler-passed signature drink, an additional selection of domestic and imported beer, additional butler-passed hors d’oeuvres or colored table runners for the guest tables.

The hot and cold butler-passed hors d’oeuvres include phyllo wrapped asparagus, mini crab cakes, bleu cheese stuffed dates and Caprese skewers. Alternatively, three can be chosen and accompanied by a display, such as vegetable crudités or a Mediterranean display. Other options include a sushi display, a seafood hot and raw bar or the chef's antipasto table.

For the plated dinner, a choice of starters and salads is given followed by chicken, beef and seafood entrees. The chef's signature collection includes dishes such as roasted rack of lamb, apple cider brined grilled pork tenderloin and the AGC signature trio. Combination and duet selections are also available, such as filet of beef sirloin and pan-seared chicken or French cut chicken and shrimp. Separate meal choices are available for children under 10 years of age.

For beverages, the Premium VIP Packages includes two wines to be served with dinner and two standard beers and spirits. These choices can be upgraded in the Super Premium Exclusive Upgrade. Nonalcoholic beverages are complimentary with both of these packages. Further upgrades are available for the beer and wine. Enhancements can include a martini bar, a mojito bar and a personalized cocktail.

As well as a custom wedding cake, there are numerous dessert options. These include dipped monogrammed treats, fruit kabob trees, a nitro dessert station and a make-your-own trifle bar, among others. Late-night snacks and a coffee station are also available.

Arrowhead Golf Club has recommended vendors to make planning the wedding easier and more convenient for the couple. These vendors include florists, hotels, DJ and entertainment services, ice sculpture professionals, a ceremony officiant and music, a valet service, lighting and decor companies, photographers and videographers.

When booking a wedding event at Arrowhead Golf Club, there are numerous benefits:

• The third story of the clubhouse is reserved for exclusive use by the couple and their guests
  • Only one wedding reception is hosted per evening
  • A personalized tasting session is given with the executive chef
  • A private bridal suite is given to the couple on their wedding night, complete with champagne
  • Recommended hotels for wedding guests have special rates and shuttle arrangements
  • A personal maître d’ attends to the couple throughout the entire wedding event
  • The Exclusive Upgrade includes a luxury couple's massage and a golf package for the groom

Perfect memories are made here.

Arrowhead provides extraordinary facilities, delectable cuisine, supreme service, and spectacular views. Every aspect of your special event can be customized to your satisfaction. Our facility accommodates up to 300 guests. Arrowhead is the perfect site for wedding receptions and ceremonies.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

26W151 Butterfield Rd., Wheaton, IL (630) 653-5800

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie M

Words cannot express how happy we were with Arrowhead! Alexis and Brittiny are very attentive and wonderful for wedding coordinators! They are so organized and accommodating. The expo was helpful to see more vendors and examples for the reception. The serving staff for the head... Read More table were very attentive throughout the entire night of the wedding. We have received so many compliments on the appetizers and the nacho bar too! People also commented how great it was to take a break on the balcony and in the living room spaces.Our dance floor was packed the entire night and the space is a very good size.Literally every step of the way was fabulous. Alexis and Brittiny are a dynamite team that make every step easier. .I would definitely recommend Arrowhead for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Nicole S

We had our reception at Arrowhead in July 2017. I can't even tell you how perfect everything was!! From the minute we walked into Arrowhead we knew that we wanted it to be our venue. It has an elegant and classy atmosphere and you have the entire venue upstairs to yourself!... Read More Alexis is BEYOND amazing to work with. She made the entire process so easy and stress free for us! She was always there to answer a phone call or email and coordinated with our families during surprises that we had at our wedding. We had so many compliments on the atmosphere and the food. I would recommend Arrowhead to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jacqueline S

I just got married at this venue this summer and loved it!! Leading up the wedding day, the wedding coordinator at Arrowhead, Brittiny, did an excellent job at keeping everything organized and streamlined. The atmosphere at Arrowhead was elegant and classy, the food was amazing,... Read More and the service couldn't have been better. I chose to have both the ceremony and reception at Arrowhead so I got married outside on the golf course and had the reception upstairs in the ballroom. They do an excellent job making the ceremony site feel private with trees surrounding the area and a white fence bordering the back area. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is hoping to have a romantic, elegant, and beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Monica S

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding and experience than what Arrowhead provided for me and my husband. Our person of contact was Brittiny and she put such hard work into making our wedding so memorable. She paid such attention to detail, and her poise, coordination... Read More and management skills were unimaginable. It was literally a dream come true! I just loved seeing everything come together. All the guests were thoroughly impressed by all the details Brittiny and the staff put together (especially the woman's bathroom!). There were definitely some bumps in the road, but Brittiny was definitely my rock and helped calm me down when times became stressful. She made sure that me and Drew were well taken care of and ensured us not to have a worry in the world that night. Once the dancing started, my right strap broke and the Arrowhead women quickly took me aside and tried safety pinning it back together. When that failed, one woman actually sewed my strap back on! I couldn't believe it. The staff truly cared about making my night special. And I cannot forget about the service at our head table, Nick. Nick's humor and his dedication to really making mine and Drew's reception flawless made him become everyone's best friend by the end of the night! Arrowhead Golf Club is not only a beautiful location for a ceremony and reception, but the staff there will help make planning a wedding seamless from start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jenna H

We booked banquet services for our wedding rehearsal and dinner at Arrowhead Country Club in Wheaton, Illinois. This was an excellent experience. There was a large wedding reception the same night, but we still received excellent service. The menu was very good, and they... Read More worked with us to customize the food and drink options. They even prepared some food for young children during the event (we forgot to ask about it ahead of time). Part of the way through the planning process we asked them if they had a spare room to conduct a rehearsal, and they found an open banquet room we were able to use (we couldn’t conduct a rehearsal at our venue due to other booked events the night before the wedding).

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kara V

When people say your wedding day is one of the best days in your life, Arrowhead is the place that will make it true. Alexis and Nikko were beyond fabulous and made sure everything from the ceremony to the end of the night went perfect. We had so many guests tell us our wedding... Read More food was the best they had ever had, and we made sure to tell Alexis our food tasted even better than our tasting. We would recommended every bride and groom to pick arrowhead as their venue

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Madeline L

Brittiny and the team at Arrowhead were AMAZING. We could not ask for more. She was organized and knowledgeable from the very start of our wedding planning process. She was personable and put my wedding worries at ease. :) The actual wedding reception went off without any... Read More issues, even when some of our guests dropped and broke a glass on the dance floor, Arrowhead employees were there in a second to clean it up. I was catered to all night and our day could not have gone any better. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Liz K

There is no way to express my extremely gratitude to Brittiny and the Arrowhead Golf Club team. Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT in every way! From the very beginning, Brittiny and team put at ease, gently reminding us of upcoming deadlines and guiding us through the... Read More wedding planning process. As all newly-engaged couples know, this can be very overwhelming. Her calm demeanor and bubbly personality really made this experience fun! Arrowhead also offers a fantastic expo for their preferred vendors, which really sets them apart from other venues. As the planning process intensified, Brittiny was always very responsive to any question or concern we had. As for the venue on the day, Arrowhead Golf Club could not have been more stunning. The venue itself is so beautiful and pristine that it truly doesn’t need extra decorations. The paintings on the walls, the lighting, the carpeting, the bathrooms, were all high-quality, upscale and extremely well cared for. We had all three rooms upstairs, including the grand ballroom for our reception (our ceremony was not held here). Brittiny made sure to find us during cocktail hour, and gave us a moment alone to experience the calm of the ballroom before our guests entered for dinner. I will never forget that special moment, thank you so much Brittany!!!! The chivari chairs, the linens, the candles, every single table looked amazing. We had guests commenting the entire night how breathtaking everything was. No detail went unnoticed! During the event, Arrowhead Golf Club staff, especially Cheryl, were extremely attentive to our guests and us. From the beginning of the cocktail hour to the end of the night, the staff were polite, thoughtful, and approachable about any need we had (including several guests with dietary restrictions). Brittiny being there helping the event run smoothly made us feel extra special. We also really liked that there was a private bridal room. The dance floor was awesome! There was plenty of room for dancing! Everything was gorgeous. We want to go back and do it all again! Our family has said over and over how much they enjoyed our wedding, and we could not have had as flawless of a day without Arrowhead! Thank you, thank you! We would recommend this venue and Brittiny over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alexis S

Brittany was great in the weeks prior to the wedding with nailing down all the details. It was super easy dropping off all the decor and explaining how we wanted it to be set up. The day of could not have gone more smoothly and we've heard nothing but great things from our... Read More guests about how accommodating and kind the employees were. LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Camille P

Alexis & the staff at Arrowhead were wonderful for our April, 2017 wedding! My husband and I live in Chicago and have zero ties to Wheaton, but selected Arrowhead because the space is SO beautiful and Alexis was great at giving us any and all information we requested during our... Read More selection process. The entire planning process with Arrowhead was seamless & stress free. Everyone loved the food served & made it known what awesome service they received!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jamie S

Arrowhead was amazing and perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more, everything went smoothly! Brittany and Nikko were a key part in our planning and big day and they helped us to make sure we didn't have to stress about anything! Love arrowhead!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Ramiro S

Let me begin by saying how happy my wife and I are, we decided on Arrowhead for our venue. This past Saturday, on our way home, we didn't have anything but positive thoughts about how everything came out and how much fun our family had on Friday. I've had several calls from... Read More friends and family members, who keep complimenting us our wedding and venue. Arrowhead is not cheap, but it is a GREAT VALUE, for the venue, food, drinks and extras you can get. During our selection process, I was in charge of the budget, and working with Brittiny, we were able to plan a solid event within our budget. The staff at Arrowhead, goes above and beyond to make sure you and your guest are having a great time. Thank you to the Arrowhead team for such an amazing time!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Brian H

My bride and I chose to stop in at Arrowhead Golf Club when we were out looking at other places and we are glad that we did. The team at Arrowhead took the time to listen to our concerns and worked with us to make sure that all the requirements of the day were fulfilled. The... Read More venue is gorgeous, the food options were plentiful and after tasting numerous items and speaking with the chef, we were able to put together a delicious menu. The vegetarian/special diet requests were extremely well prepared and drew raves from our guests. The Ultimate Nacho Bar was delicious and extremely popular. The service was smooth and any issues (which were never brought to our attention) were handled flawlessly. (Thank you staff.) Our 110 guest wedding was a felt little cramped in the cocktail hour, but there was plenty of space available, people were just swarming the new couple. We also chose to have a rehearsal dinner with Arrowhead. This also went extremely smooth, we had access to the ceremony area the night before the wedding and the food/bar for the dinner was excellent. All in all, after weighing all our venue options, the attention to detail from the staff, the facility, and the overall experience with Arrowhead made out night great and both the bride and groom are happy we decided to stop in.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Hannah J

Arrowhead Golf Club was the perfect venue for our wedding! We hosted our indoor ceremony and reception in their gorgeous upstairs ballroom. Brittiny was our main contact and she was incredible to work with, very responsive and always answered all of my questions within a day or... Read More two. I felt like I was in such good hands with her the day of the wedding and it showed. We got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue, and most importantly, the food. Our meals were delicious and our guests raved about them. We loved that we had a private food tasting ahead of time and were able to attend a bridal showcase to try all the wine and hor d'oeuvres. We did the upgraded Exclusive Package and it was well worth the money for the cocktail hour hor d'oeuvres, signature drink, cake and more. I would tell any bride looking for a beautiful venue with an incredible staff to consider Arrowhead. They really made our wedding a night to remember!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren K

I got married here November 19, 2016. From the very beginning stages of planning Arrowhead and its coordinators were super responsive and helpful. They were always accommodating and helped put me at ease through out the planing process. The food for the wedding was AMAZING,... Read More hands down one of the best meals I have ever had. Even though it was cold out there were plenty of places to take pictures inside, including the bridal suite where we got ready. Even with a few wedding day hick-ups everything went smoothly thanks to the staff for being so patient and working around us. They make your day feel so important and really put the bride and groom first. I can't say enough good things about Arrowhead! :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lizzie G

Truly a top class wedding venue. My husband and I had our reception at Arrowhead and cannot say enough great things about the entire experience. Brittiny was our coordinator and she was exceptional. Very responsive and attentive to our requests along with being very... Read More knowledgeable. We along with our guests were treated like royalty at the reception. We highly recommend Arrowhead and Brittiny to anyone looking for the best wedding reception.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Catherine H

We used Arrowhead Golf Club for our wedding reception in mid-October. Brittiny is a miracle worker – she always made us feel like our wedding was the top priority, and paid such close attention to all of the little details we wanted worked into our big day. Everything was... Read More perfect, and she was there throughout the reception to make sure all of the little details of our big day were perfect as well. The service, efficiency, communication, and attention to detail were first class; we could not be more thrilled to have had our wedding reception at this beautiful venue. All of our guests (still to this day) rave that the venue and service were top notch. I have never had more people express how delicious their food was either – a huge compliment to the chef! If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly advise that you stop by and take in the beauty of this golf club (and course!). The service from all of the staff, Brittiny in-particular, make it a “no brainer.” Thank you all, for giving us the perfect wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kathleen M

We had a great time planning our wedding at arrowhead. We held the ceremony and reception there. I love that they only have one event there a day, so all focus is on you. I would highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Stephanie H

We got married on April 8th, and every time we look back so agree everything was perfect! The ENTIRE staff at Arrowhead is so accommodating, personable, nice. Alexis was a fantastic and always had a fast and thorough response with our questions. The wait staff was awesome, so... Read More nice, and upbeat. We still get compliments on the food, too - Get the sirloin! Chose them because it's a beautiful venue, we knew we had a lot of space for our guests, and we loved the idea of their 1 wedding per day rule. They definitely deserve the awards they've gotten and the reviews they've received. Thanks Arrowhead for helping give us such a beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

We knew instantly when we toured Arrowhead Golf Club that this was the venue for us to hold our ceremony and reception. We were very impressed by the breathtaking grounds and ceremony site. It was also important to us that we would be the only wedding that day at the venue.... Read More Our point of contact was Alexis and she ensured that our day was be perfect and that everything went smoothly each step of the way. We advised Alexis at the start of our planning that we had no expectations and left a lot up to her experience. We were not disappointed. Our day was perfect and there is not one thing we would change. The food was amazing! The chef attended the tasting and was able to answer any questions we had regarding the menu which enabled us to make some slight changes. The service was also impeccable and we didn't have to request anything. The bride and groom are given a buzzer should anything be needed. We never utilized it because our servers were right there providing attention. The parents table also received the same level of service as well. All being said, our wedding was beyond fabulous and we truly thank Arrowhead Golf Club and Alexis for making that possible.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Brittany A

Alexis and the team at Arrowhead were great to work with! We booked our wedding rehearsal dinner at Arrowhead in the Clock Tower Room. Alexis was very helpful throughout the planning process and very accommodating with decoration setup for our special day. The food was great and... Read More everyone really enjoyed themselves! The only point of confusion was around the timing of our open bar, which ended up costing us a bit more than expected, but they did make an attempt to resolve the issue. I highly recommend this venue for your next event, but would recommend triple checking the paperwork and confirm the plans to ensure everything goes as expected. We will be back for future events!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

When we were looking for a wedding venue this is one that caught my eye! I went to check it out and thought it was beyond beautiful!! I loved that it was an entire floor, beautiful views and so spacious. What I didn't exactly like was some pictures that I saw online made the... Read More room look small. In person the room is large and so pretty. Online the pictures make the venue look like someones home or low ceilings. I wanted the pictures to look nice, and maybe the people had a bad photographer but that was something that was important to me. They also have great package deals and the woman who handles the weddings is so sweet and caring!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 caitlin m

I had nothing but a great experience with Arrowhead Golf Club. From the moment I came in to view our possible venue to the time we left, was nothing but professional and perfect. Brittiny was my event coordinator and she was always there to answer every (and there were many)... Read More emails and concerns I had. All of my decorations were out perfectly and the staff working that night were amazing. They were very timely with any thing we asked for, and took care of the head table and family tables to an A+ rating. I'm so happy I chose Arrowhead as my venue, and will continue to choose them with anything else I need celebrating!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Katie W

I can't imagine a more beautiful, flawless wedding than the one we had at Arrowhead. My husband and I had our wedding (indoors) and reception on August 20, 2016, and everything was fantastic from start to finish. Our main contact was Alexis, and our backup was Brittiny. Alexis... Read More was friendly, professional and responsive (and always had an away message up when she was out of the office, so we weren't left hanging), and she was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process. Alexis was present during our wedding, and was really just awesome from start to finish. We had less contact with Brittiny, but she was also excellent. The venue is huge and beautiful, and has sprawling golf course views. The guest area for our wedding was basically the whole second floor of the building, and looks very classy and elegant. There's a large hall with a big dance floor, a seating area away from everything where people can relax and talk, a well-stocked bar, and a large cocktail area/anteroom that provided an area for guests to mingle and take a break from the music and dancing. The food was so good. The best wedding food I've had. We chose the filet mignon, the spinach-stuffed chicken, and a vegetarian option. Everything was done perfectly and our special requests were fulfilled with no problem. I've had multiple compliments on how great the food was, and I myself really liked what I was able to eat during the busy evening. We also had a gelato cart and a nacho bar, which were HUGE hits with our guests. And there are TONS of add-on options like these. We chose the upgraded Exclusive Package, and were provided with additional alcohol, a cake, a huge variety of table linens to choose from, and various other upgrades, including additional (delicious) hor d'oeuvres. Overall the service was fantastic, the food was amazing, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It's pricey, but well worth the money. We had a beautiful, elegant wedding that went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Barb H

We had both our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead. We are still beyond impressed with our entire experience. From our first visit to our wedding day, there was constant communication and professionalism from Alexis, our coordinator, as well as the various other staff we... Read More encountered. The ceremony site is lovely and you forget that you are on a golf course. The guests do face the setting sun, but the surroundings makes up for that fact. We were married in July and the landscaping was perfect - not too much to draw from us, but enough to keep the space beautiful. We loved that we were the only wedding for the day. There was more than enough space for our 185 guests. The cocktail area and ballroom flowed nicely throughout the night and allowed our guests to step away from the dancefloor to mingle when they wanted. Alexis truly made our experience so wonderful. She was so helpful and accommodating in making our wedding day all that we pictured. The staff was extremely attentive and the food was outstanding. We went with the exclusive package and it was definitely worth the money; all allergies were respected and our vegetarians raved about their entrees - the chef even came to speak with them to make sure they enjoyed their food! We would not hesitate to recommend Arrowhead as your wedding venue!

Meet The Coordinator

Brittiny Gibson and Alexis Wiley

Brittiny Gibson I attended the University of Central Florida, and started my career planning destination beach weddings on Captiva! I love everything about weddings, the details, the love, and of course…the cake. I have a bit of an obsession with sugar, preferably macaroons! I married my husband 2 years ago and we moved to his homestate...Illinois! Alexis Wiley I graduated Eastern Illinois University in Hospitality and started my career at Arrowhead shortly after. I love seeing the love and emotion in the little moments between the bride and groom! I'm getting married December 2017!