Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

409 W. Main Street, Brighton, MI (810) 227-9500

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Perry A

Tracey was incredibly helpful! Each meeting helped us hatch out details to get exactly the look we wanted for our wedding. My fiancee was traveling out of the country at the time of our first meeting and Tracey was more than willing to include her seamlessly through skype.... Read More Tracey was helpful in helping us identify the types of flowers and arrangements that would suit our vision. The flowers, bouquets, and boutonnieres were delivered timely and came out great, exactly as we wanted! We felt that the price was very reasonable as well. We would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Samantha F

I know very little about flowers, so it was not of importance for my wedding day. Working with Tracey was such a joy. I showed her some pictures of flowers/bouquets I liked and what my wedding colors were. She really took the time to get to know what I liked such as style, size,... Read More color, design, etc. Never once did she make me feel bad that I did not have a huge flower order, or did not order expensive flowers. She worked within my budget, and I could tell she was enjoying what she was doing. I would recommend Tracey to anyone in the Brighton area for their wedding flowers!

2017-05-23T10:02:28 Response from the vendor

It was so great to work with you Samantha! I loved designing your wedding bouquets and have your bouquet featured on my site at the moment. :) Best to you and Phillip!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kathy S

Art in Bloom was my choice for our florist, and I was thrilled with this business and Tracey! The flowers were important to me-- they bring such beauty to the ceremony, decorations, and to the people in a wedding, so I had kind of high expectations. Tracey exceeded them. I... Read More really wanted an arch for the ceremony, which was available to rent, and she decorated it with gorgeous white flowers and greenery. It was beautiful and MADE the ceremony! We had a specific budget, which Tracey worked around while still accommodating all of my requests, even when I added things last minute when I found out we were having more guests than planned. I love how my bridal bouquet turned out, and all of the flowers I had left lasted for at least a week after the wedding. I enjoyed them for as long as I could, I loved them so much!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Tina M

Tracey is amazing!!! Not only is she extremely professional, she is a floral guru. She brought my vision to life and kept everything within our budget. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very flexible. Last minute I decided to add a floral crown, which I left all design... Read More up to Tracey. IT WAS PERFECT. I received so many compliments on the flowers and my flower crown. Go with Tracey, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 emily c

Tracy was so wonderful to work with. She was prompt to reply to our emails from our initial contact to day-of. She understood our vision immediately and made us feel comfortable that she knew what we were looking for. The only reason we dropped a star is because some of our... Read More greenery was a little off from what we discussed- but still ended up looking beautiful. In the grand scheme of things, I didn't let it bother me. Great experience, I would definitely recommend her!

2016-10-28T07:39:11 Response from the vendor

Emily and Robert- It was great to work with both of you, too! Your wedding decor ideas were unique and very well thought out. Thanks so much for the recommendation. I'm happy to hear that the garland used on your tables, although not the exact... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kaitlyn M

Tracey did an amazing job with our flowers for our September 24th wedding! She knew exactly what I wanted and it turned out so beautiful. My bouquet was everything a fall bouquet should be! I would highly recommended Art in Bloom!

The best around

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Lindsay K

After reading other reviews I decided to book Tracey for my wedding flowers - I am SO happy I did! The flowers were extremely important to me as I basically planned my wedding off of my "dream" bouquet I found online. Tracey did an absolutely amazing job, the bouquets,... Read More boutonnieres and centerpieces could not have been more perfect. She is so creative and has a great eye for putting together the perfect combination of textures and colors. Thank you Tracey for capturing my vision better than I could have ever imagined!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Alicia W

Tracey did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She was so nice and talked to us for so long to get an idea of what we wanted. We showed her pictures and my bouquet turned out even prettier than the pictures that I showed her. She went above and beyond with helping us... Read More figure out all of the details of the flowers in the centerpieces. She was the best to work with.

Perfect Bouquets for our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 4/16/2015

I LOVE this shop. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I got my bouquet, my 6 bridesmaids their bouquet's, and a wrist corsage for my Jr. Bridesmaid and they were beautiful! We wanted things simple and light and Tracey hit the mark with what I was looking for. Our... Read More consultation was quick, fun, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend this shop for any and all your flower needs.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sarah A

I do not know much about flowers. So I showed Tracey a bunch of pictures of what I had in mind and gave her some specific things I wanted on the table displays and left it up to her. She did an amazing job! Exactly what I had in mind. She was able to put all my odds and ends... Read More together to make it beautiful :)

Beautiful Flowers for my event

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Michelle W

I had a picture from Pinterest for my bridal bouquet and Tracey made a beautiful replica. Loved all my flowers and 2 big centerpieces for the ceremony

Flowers were beautiful

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Shelly M

I enjoyed working with Tracie. She is very creative and talented. I had a difficult time expressing what I wanted, but she picked up on it and the flowers were perfect. Her prces were reasonable and she was very flexible and understading. I would definately use her again for... Read More other occassions.

Unique & Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Katie M

Tracey has such an eye as a florist. Her art background ensures that you are going to get a masterpiece creation like nothing else! She worked with me from day one and as my budget dwindled, she gave me options on how to keep the look that I was going for! She certainly wowed us... Read More all with our bouquets. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and they were everything I imagined. She will work with you on any budget and explain to you the reasoning behind her costs. Take any and all ideas to her and she'll make them a reality!

Very Pretty Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Lindsey L

Tracy did a great job on our bouts, corsages, and altar arrangements. She did a great job of capturing our theme and connecting it to the flowers.

Wonderful Florist!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Dana N

Beautiful flowers and not afraid to be different! All my flowers were perfect on my wedding day. Definitely highly recommend this florist to anyone!