Your moment, your memories.

You fell in love with your soul mate, now it's time to fall in love with your wedding photography. When the cake has been eaten and the flowers have wilted, your photography is how you will relive your wedding over and over again. We can't wait to capture and tell your story! We have packages set up on our website starting at $1499. We would love to connect and learn more about your story. Thank you in advance for the consideration.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Southern California ,Destination (323) 449-0086
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Rose S

Absolutely phenomenal! Art and his crew are exactly as the other reviews are describing: attentive, organized, positive and passionate. At first blush, the portfolio caught our eye because of how well they use natural light. We met Art months before our wedding and were a bit... Read More nervous about whether we were asking enough or even the right kind of questions. Art quickly put us as ease, was very passionate and speaks perfect “weddingese.” He got a sense of what we were looking for, guided us through some potential approaches and made us feel very comfortable about the wedding we envisioned. The big day came and the crew was truly amazing. No pushiness or nonsense, no ticking clock whatsoever. We’ve all been to weddings before where the photographer is nice but kind of an ass, barking orders to people who are just trying to enjoy themselves. Not these guys- they truly get it. And of course when our photos arrived they were even better than we imagined. We still don’t know how they even snagged some of the shots, manipulated the natural light, etc. True professionals and a terrific experience overall. Both of our families were asking how we found them. So do like we did, take the stress out, and rely on Art and his crew. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again to Art, Bob and Joe – you guys are beyond terrific and we are so thankful for your help on our special day. (And thanks for dealing with our insane family so well, we appreciate that, too!)

2016-06-18T17:19:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rose and Marcus for allowing us the opportunity to share your very special day. We had an amazing time capturing your memories. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Francia B

You can't ask for a better team to capture your most special day! Thank you Art, Angie and Eddie for a stupendous show of professionalism and artistry! From the first email response I received from Art to inquire about their services, I already felt his sincerity and passion.... Read More When my husband and I met him for the first time, he never pressured us to acquire him. There was no upselling; only honesty in the work he does. He made us feel like we would be working with family. Coupled with an impressive portfilio and a personality we knew would put us at ease, my husband and I knew immediately Art would be a perfect fit. He listens to what you want and gently guides you to elevate your vision. Art was also quick to respond to all my inquiries regardless what time zone I may be sending my emails from. During the wedding, Art, Angie and Eddie were all smiles and calm which helped bring my nerves down. They took great prep shots with my family and gave us sneak peeks of some of the photos! From the first look, romantics, VIP and candid shots, they were all on point with their direction. I have been telling my other single friends to get married already so they can call Art! Thank you for your patience and understanding when friends and family decided to play photographer and get in the way. For all your hard work and dedication to give my husband and I the most important photos of our lives, we can't thank you and your team enough. We will continue to rave about you to other people.

2017-10-18T23:04:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Francia and Jon for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day, we loved capturing your amazing celebration. We’ve been shooting weddings for over 10 years and there’s nothing more important to us than to exceed our customers expectations around customer service,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Melissa R

Having Art and his team photograph our wedding and capture our special moments is the best decision we could have made! He is so professional, yet knows how to ease the nerves when it comes to crunch time. He is prepared for anything. They go above and beyond to get the perfect... Read More shot. He is able to capture all of the special moments without even being seen. Linda would help fix my dress, my veil, or the other small things just to make sure the picture came out perfect. They know how to get all the right angles and all the right lighting to make our pictures flawless. He is such an amazing editor and was able to create something special for my family and I. They are amazing to work with and they will definitely be shooting all of our future events, whether it be a party or just a simple family photo shoot. We know Art and his team are the way to go. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!

2016-11-07T17:52:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to capture your special day. we are so honored to have been able to share your happiness with your loved ones. Thank you.

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Karen A

It took just 1 time to look at the pictures Art and his team took of my friends wedding to say "hands down" we want their services for your wedding! I didn't hesitate to book them and make sure our wedding date was marked in their calendar. Our wedding day is until next year... Read More but we wanted a family picture before then so, his team made it happen! Angie and her husband Fred were amazing to work with, from waiting on us because we were running late to taking our pictures and guiding us through the process of capturing memorable family pictures. Thanks a mil for your wonderful and professional service Art Photography!

2018-04-13T14:05:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karen for the kind words, we been in business for 11 years now and pride ourselves in providing a seamless and transparent experience. We prioritize customer service and quality of work, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture your precious memories.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Michelle M

I am 100% happy with the services I received from Art Taylor Photography! Out of all of the photographers that I contacted for quotes Art was the first to respond to me. He responded to all messages I sent him and was very easy to get in touch with. Initially his packages... Read More weren't what I was interested in because I was looking for more coverage in place of a photo book and he was willing to work with me and constructed a package that worked for me. During our initial meeting he was professional and answered every single one of my questions. His ability to answer each of my questions with certainty and clarity made me feel assured in booking with him. I already knew that I liked his work, but I liked him as well. Art's website allows for monthly payments and they send you email updates reminding you of them. It was convenient for me to be able to pay online. On the day of my wedding Art and his assistant were on time and set my fiance and I up for our first look. I really didn't know how to pose or stand but they helped me and guided me. Throughout the wedding they showed up when I needed them for pictures with my loved ones and took the initiative to set up shots of the decor and surroundings. I really wanted a service that freed me to enjoy my wedding instead of worrying if the important shots were being taken care of and Art Taylor Photography made it very easy for me. My family commented on how professional and friendly they were. I will comment more on the final product once I receive my photos but I would definitely recommend Art and his team for any of my family and friend's events.

2018-02-19T20:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle and Alan for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day, with over 10 years of wedding photography experience we pride ourselves in delivering great customer service and amazing photographs for you to relieve your wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 JANIZA B

So happy we went with Art and his team! Our family was super impressed with everything from our engagement shoot, to the wedding photos and the overall professionalism of the photographers. Art made us feel super comfortable throughout the whole process, and guided us in things... Read More we were unsure of. I would totally re-book him and his team. We had one hiccup along the way and Art took care of it no problem. We are so happy with have such awesome pictures to last us forever! Thank you!!!!!!

2018-01-02T10:42:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. With over 10 years of wedding photography experience we pride ourselves in providing the best quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with your photo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ninaz S

We were very pleased with the experience of working with Art and Angie ! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. They captured the best and most beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. They arrived early and stayed later than contracted. We... Read More are very grateful that we chose to work with Art for our wedding. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sandy A

We hired Art and his team for our wedding. He was professional, timely and very flexible with our schedule. On the day of our wedding, he arrived on time and was warm and friendly not only to us but our family and friends as well. The pictures were ready ahead of schedule, which... Read More was great. The photos came out beautifully. Our moments were captured in an artistic and minimally staged style, which we loved. I would definitely hire Art again!

2017-10-17T11:42:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sandy for the opportunity to share such a special day with you and your loved ones. We been in business for over 10 years and getting to know our customers is what sets us apart, we care deeply about capturing the memories the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Rivka L

We are so happy we chose Art to be the photographer for our wedding! He is so easy to work with and really knows what he’s doing. He is easy to get in touch with and responds quickly. Most importantly, he took amazing photos at our wedding! He captured every moment and most of... Read More the time I didn’t notice him taking photos. I highly recommend him!

2017-09-10T22:33:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rivka and Mathew for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing day. we specialize in capturing intimate memorable moments for you to cherish for years to come. Thank you for trusting arttaylorphotography for your special day, your photos are amazing,

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kelsy F

Art and his team were great. He was easy to text with any concerns, worked well with the venue manager and was able to capture the ceremony and reception without ever seeming to get in the way. The bride and groom were very happy with the memories that Art and his crew caught.... Read More The wedding day goes by in a flash and the pictures mean so much. I would recommend Art for any important event.

2017-07-19T19:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Donna for the opportunity to share your special day. We had a great time documenting such and important day and love the photos.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Emma M

Awesome Work! It is absolutely best decision that we had Art and his team photograph and video our wedding and capture the most beautiful moment in my life. Art is so professional, and good at capture the most nature moments. My guest are impressed with our pictures. Brain, our... Read More videographer, is so talented. The save the date video he made for us is the best! We spend wonderful time during the shooting. His editing of the film is gorgeous. I feel so fortunate to meet such a professional videographer. Art’s team is also prepared for anything. Linda is such kind and helpful. She help me fix my wedding dress, veil or other details to make the picture come out perfect. Before the wedding, Art was so patient and kind helping me with my ideas on wedding venue, wedding invitation, and pre-wedding photos. Thank you Art, Brain, Linda for giving me and my husband such a fantastic experience and batch of amazing works!

2017-07-06T14:12:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you emma for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day. We are glad you enjoyed our customer service and quality of photos. Enjoy the photos and thank you for having art taylor photography capture your special memories, with over 10 years of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Charli S

My husband and I are impressed with our pictures. Art and his team were prompt and gathered many pictures. I cant wait to see the album. DEFINITELY get the album!!

2017-06-21T09:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Charli, we are glad you liked your photos. Glad that we were able to deliver your photos fully edited within 2 weeks of your event and your album should be done pretty quickly as well. Thank you for the opportunity to share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Karen h

I feel so fortunate to meet such a professional and caring photographer like Art Taylor. He has went above and beyond what I asked him to do. Having my wedding perfectly documented was very important to me and Art with his attention to detail has helped me ease my anxiety with... Read More this wedding. He has not only satisfied me but also my whole family. Art has that skillful eye that knows exactly what background and what angle we look amazing in. I would highly recommend Art Taylor and his team to anyone who needs someone who truly loves what he does and cares for his clients like family. 10/10!

2017-04-08T08:43:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are glad you enjoy your experience with our team and you like your memories, thank you for choosing Art Taylor Photography.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sergio M

Very good, profesional, provided an excelent service for my wedding. I couldnt have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much.

2017-01-24T15:26:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day, your pictures are amazing.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Janey M

It was such a pleasure meeting Art and his assistant Linda and having our wedding photos taken by them. My husband and I love the many candid and clean shots we received. Art & Linda helped us to be comfortable in our natural poses and were very accommodating to our wants and... Read More needs. Thank you Art and Linda for capturing our special day beautifully!

2017-01-12T11:13:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janey for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day. We had a great time meeting you and sean. The pictures are amazing.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Jamie P

Art Taylor Photography did a phenomenal job as our wedding photographer. They were extremely professional, thoughtful, and prompt in answering questions or concerns. Our photographer, Bob, captured the day perfectly and didn't miss a single moment. The photos he took are... Read More absolutely gorgeous and make me feel as though I am re-living the day as I go through them. I don't remember ever seeing Bob during the ceremony, although I know he must have been running around because there are photos from all angles capturing the moment; this exemplifies his professionalism and experience in that he was able to capture the moment without impeding on it at all. He had a lot of ideas that he brought to the table, but also ensured all of our "must have" shots were taken care of. I absolutely would recommend Art Taylor Photography for a fantastic experience and batch of photos that will help you re-live your experience over and over!

2016-12-16T14:04:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jamie for the kind words. We had a great time capturing your amazing memories. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing day, your wedding, friends and family were amazing and a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Hayley R

Art and his team exceeded mine and my fiancés expectations! Not only does he produce amazing work (obviously) but from the day I inquired about an enagagement session, he was incredibly communicative, and so flexible with scheduling, which was not the case with other... Read More photographers. They also researched locations based on what I was looking for. They did all the work, and we just showed up! I could not be happier with our stunning pictures, and will appreciate them for a lifetime. You will not regret choosing ATP. Sincere thanks to you, Art!!

2016-11-19T01:32:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hayley and Steven for the opportunity to capture some amazing photos together. I am really happy that you are in love with the photos and the service we provided. You are both amazing. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Sylvia m

By far the best!!! If you're looking for someone to capture every single moment, Art and his team are the way to go! 120% satisfied with his work. He has different packages and understands everyone has a budget. Just meet with him and his team and he will work with you. Money... Read More well spent and would go through him again!

2016-11-07T17:53:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture your memories, we are glad you enjoyed the photographs. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Nadine R

These photographers were so great And there style was the best I was so hay with them I highly recommend them for your wedding

2016-10-18T09:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we were able to capture amazing memories from your wedding. Thanks for having us there.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Melissa M

My fiancé and I are extremely happy with Art! He has exceeded all of our expectations. He is very professional with his business and takes care of his clients. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer whether it be a wedding or a photo shoot. Art... Read More is definitely 110% the way to go! His work is amazing! You will not be disappointed!

2016-09-21T15:02:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Thanks for choosing Arttaylorphotography

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Karen S

I am amazed with their work. They are professional, available to work with your needs, and their photographs catch the most important aspects of your event beautifully. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding or any other event.

2016-09-06T23:05:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to share your special day. We are honored to have been invited to capture your memories. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Gorgeous photos, talented team, rich colors, and so many incredible candid moments caught! We researched many photographers before selecting Art. We like Art’s documentary style and his use of natural colors in his photography. He documented our day just as we remembered it –... Read More our wedding photos are beautiful and have a sincere, yet refined quality to them. We even drove to another site to take shots of my husband and I overlooking the ocean. Art and his team are very personable and they’re focused, yet flexible, making them easy to work with. Excellent quality & superb service!

2016-07-27T08:34:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mercedes and Brian for allowing us the opportunity to capture your memories. We had a great time documenting your day. Thank you.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Jennifer O

Art and his team were phenomenal! First of all they worked with my budget. They are so accommodating and friendly. My wedding was June 4, 2016 and by June 8,2016 he had emailed me saying all my pictures were ready! That's 4 days! The day after the wedding he was sending me... Read More pictures from the wedding here and there. At the location we took our wedding pictures at his team was soooo amazing! There were two girls (I'm so sorry I don't remember you names) but they were so friendly, they would fix my hair, my necklace, everything so the pictures would come out perfect. For god sakes Art was blocking the sun from my face and fanning me because it was so hot that day. We were all having so much fun while taking the pictures it wasn't awkward at all. But In all honesty, this team is rally amazing! I highly highly recommend them for an occasion. I will for sure be booking them for an other special occasion. Thank you Art & team!

2016-06-11T18:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Jenn, we had a great time capturing your memories. thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to working together in the future.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Art was very nice and made me feel as comfortable as possible. The pictures turned out and great and I would definitely work with him again! :)

2016-04-06T08:10:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leann. We are glad you Iiked the pictures, thank you.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

My fiance and I just had our first shoot with Art for our Save the Date pictures for our wedding and his work is amazing! He is very professional and knows his stuff. It did not take long for him to get the perfect shot. We are very pleased with all of our pictures and would... Read More not change a thing! Pictures were available for us to view them the same night! We had such a great time and you would definitely not regret booking him for your event!!

2016-04-03T15:27:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Melissa and Benny, we had a great time capturing your save the date pictures. Can't wait to capture your special wedding day. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be there.

Art Taylor

As a photographer, preparation is key. All of the equipment and training in the world can only matter if you are in the right place, at the right time, and ready to press the shutter. Art specializes in shots that are a balance of candid moments in carefully chosen scenario-a sunset walk on the beach, the perfect kiss in a field of flowers. we love wedding photography because it allows us to capture emotion, feelings and amazing memories. we have documented over 500 weddings and every wedding is unique and special.