Number One Dance Studio for Wedding Couples!

Experienced or not, we will make learning to dance fun, easy, and simple for you to learn; and make your first dance the most memorable part of your day! Call today for your 30 minute consultation and dance lesson for $29!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, World Music

345 Main Street, Danbury, CT (203) 792-0176
INSTAGRAM

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

My wife and I went to Arthur Murray’s in Danbury off of a recommendation from a friend to learn a dance for our wedding. First off, I am a horrible dancer and Tara and Nicole and the other instructors at Arthur Murray made both my wife and I feel very relaxed and they worked... Read More with us to choreograph the whole dance with the song we chose. Since we were beginners, Tara worked with us and broke everything done for us so we able to learn as we went and then by the end were able to put all together. I am not a big fan of dancing, but the team here at Arthur Murray made every session fun and very enjoyable. My wife and I will certainly be going back to take more lessons in the near future!

Two Left Feet

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Molly W

My husband and I both started out with two left feet and weren't sure we'd get any better. We started taking lessons about 4 months ahead of time because we wanted to do a breakout song for our first dance and knew we'd need the extra time. We had a ton of fun with lessons and... Read More used it as a "date night" leading up to the wedding. We ended up learning foxy and swing and everyone at at the wedding was surprised. Everyone at the studio was very friendly and very patient with us throughout the process. Overall it was a great experience and now we can dance at other events in the future.

Wedding First Dance

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Jennifer D

Both my wife and I think we know how to dance but when it came down to our first dance for our wedding we looked at each other and decided we better come up with plan so we don't completely embarrass ourselves. This is where Arthur Murray of Danbury came in. I reached out... Read More to my long time friend and asked if we could come in and take lessons. Without hesitation she jumped on the opportunity to teach us. All the staff are great, kind and filled with personality. There is absolutely no way to feel uncomfortable because of the tone they set in the studio. After our first lesson we couldn't wait for our second. Our first dance was a success all thanks to Arthur Murray, and we are now thinking of going back to learn other dances for fun. Thank you so much Arthur Murray for making our special day that much more special. Andrew and Jenny Edwards

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kate

My now husband and I had been talking about taking dance classes together long before we were even engaged. We love trying new things together and we always had a lot of fun dancing at social events even though we had no idea what we were doing. From the moment we stepped... Read More into Arthur Murray in Danbury, we immediately felt welcomed, excited, supported, and cared for. Every single member of their staff was extremely friendly and encouraging, and our instructor, Heather, especially so. We started lessons only two months before our wedding, and Arthur Murray helped us create a first dance that made us feel and look graceful, confident, and so very in love. When my husband unexpectedly lost his father just two weeks before our wedding, the staff offered their condolences and went above and beyond to offer support and kindness during a difficult time. They made us feel special and celebrated just before our wedding, crowding around to applaud us as we practiced our first dance and always offering practical advice and words of support. Not only did we learn a first dance that completely blew away our guests, we were taught a variety of dance styles that allowed us to show off throughout the night of our wedding. We had so much fun trying out all our new moves and we look forward to dancing at future events for years to come! My husband and I will use what we learned at Arthur Murray to enjoy dancing together for the rest of our lives. It was absolutely the best investment we have made together so far as a couple. Every lesson was special date night where we could connect, laugh, and learn something new together. We explored many options when considering where to take lessons, and we knew immediately that Arthur Murray was the place for us. The staff at Arthur Murray have a rare talent of seeing right to the heart of a couple and bringing their love to life through dance. I could go on endlessly about how much we loved our experience with this studio. Trust me, it's worth it. With all the various things we spend money on throughout the days and months of our lives, this is one investment that is really worth making. Zero regrets; we just love Arthur Murray!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kaitlyn P

My now husband and I took dance lessons at Arthur Murray Danbury for 6 months leading up to our wedding in July. It was the best idea we ever had! Our instructors made the lessons fun and our first dance was an exciting surprise for everyone who attended our wedding. We also... Read More loved that they personalized it so much and were able to mix a Rumba and Bachata together to make a super fun dance that matched our personalities. We can't wait to go back and learn more!!!

So happy we did it

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Lauren o

I cannot say enough good things about Arthur Murray Dance Studio of Danbury CT. My Fiance and I decided to take dance lesson in preparation for our wedding and I am so thrilled that we chose Arthur Murray. It’s hard to say what the “best” part about the studio is, because there... Read More are so many great things. Between the kindness of the instructors and support of other students the studio has such a warm and encouraging feeling about it. The passion they exhibit for dance and for others to learn is unbelievable. We began dance lessons never hearing the words “dance hold, box step, waltz, hustle, rumba, etc.” and today listening to music in the car I found myself counting beats and trying to figure out what dance goes best with the music. We cannot thank Nicole and the entire staff at Arthur Murray enough for teaching and giving us confidence to dance at our wedding. My recommendation to any newly engaged couple when planning your wedding is to defiantly budget for dance lessons at Arthur Murray of Danbury, it's worth it!

Wedding dance lessons

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Bree C

We both went into the studio never have taken a dance lesson before. The instructors were great. They were very friendly and broke the dances down into easy to learn steps and customized the dance to fit your first song and style. The prices were reasonable, and both the private... Read More and group classes were beneficial. I would highly recommend them.

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Jillian B

As a young couple getting married, we have a smaller budget for our wedding extras. Although it was a lot more than we expected to spend, it has been totally worth it! We look forward to our dance lessons every week as it is a time to escape from our normal every day routines... Read More and wedding planning craziness. Pier is an awesome, patient and fun dance instructor and the entire staff is pleasant and welcoming. I highly recommend that every couple takes dance lessons at Arthur Murray at some point!